The Cassidy Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers

Cassidy grinned. She knew all to well. "I know. Ben is the same way. He is always so smiley and happy when we go out. He will wake up the moment I put him down so since he's not that heavy I don't mind carrying him."

"So how is Ryan adjusting to being a father?"

"He's great. He helps at night. He keeps the house clean. It's amazing. He was transferred to a new position, which he loves. Things are perfect."

Molly giggled. Cassidy looked at her puzzled. "What?"

"I just remembered you last year at this time. Things really have changed for you. I mean last year you were so depressed about your brother. You started dating Jason, which was bad news to begin with. You quit your teaching job. You moped around the house. Now look at you. Newly married, new baby. You have a handsome husband who loves you so much. You should thank me really."

Cassidy was blushing. Molly was right about everything. Things had changed and it wasn't until she pointed it out that she realized how true it was.

"Why should I thank you?"

"Because had I not dragged you to that charity ball you would never have met Ryan." "Oh right. I wouldn't have been kidnapped by a crazy ex cop. An even crazier woman wouldn't have shot me in the leg. Yeah thanks."

Molly stuck her tongue out at Cassidy and she did the same. Things were so much better and she had so many people to thank. She looked down at her beautiful son, named after her dear brother. He was so perfect and angelic. She smiled and sighed when in his sleep, Benjamin smiled back at her.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers