The Casting Couch Ch. 2

Story Info
Jeff demands a repeat performance.
3.2k words
4.56
263.9k
77
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter, Allison, a happily married white woman, agreed to attend acting classes with her new friend Lisa. Their acting coach was an arrogant black man named Jeff. Promising Allison a part in a play about an interracial couple, Jeff tricked Allison into sleeping with him.

* * * * *

The day after Jeff had seduced her, Allison called in sick and went to see a doctor. Fear had paralyzed her conscience, and she was so scared she was pregnant from the encounter. Even though Allison knew she couldn't exactly call what had happened rape, that's what she told the doctor.

"I'm afraid he made me pregnant," she sobbed. "Please, can you help me? My husband and I are trying for a baby, and I'm afraid he'll find out what happened. It'll be obvious if I have a baby! The man who raped me was black," she explained.

After a humiliating examination, the female doctor tried in vain to get Allison to report the incident to the police, but she refused, saying she didn't want her husband Michael to find out what had happened. Finally, the doctor told Allison she could prescribe her emergency contraception, which might abort any child that had been conceived. But the doctor also warned against it due to a variety of complicated side effects and said that if it didn't work and a child had been conceived, the child could be born deformed. Allison, who had strict moral values, had struggled with the decision, but this was exactly why she'd come to the doctor. She didn't want to have a black baby, and she had convinced herself she'd go through with an abortion if necessary. She wasn't thinking rationally and agreed to the treatment.

When she got home, she curled up on her bed and cried. She cried for her husband, who didn't know what she'd done to betray their love, and for the child she might have had. And she cried because as much as she'd hated Jeff touching her, she'd secretly loved it too. She called Lisa and made up a story about why she couldn't attend acting class anymore.

"Why not?" Lisa argued. "What about the play? You don't know what a lucky break this is for you. You can't give up now Allison!" "I wish I didn't have to," she lied. "But Michael is jealous, and I'm afraid it'll ruin our marriage if I don't drop out." Lisa made noises about what a jerk Michael must be, and Allison almost cried on the phone. Michael wasn't a jerk. He was wonderful. He'd stood by her through so much, and she knew he'd always been faithful to her. EH'd never forgive her if he found out the truth!

Later that night, she was watching television when the phone rang. Expecting it to be her husband calling from his hotel room in Nevada, she was shocked to hear Jeff's deep voice instead. "What's this Lisa says about you quitting the class?" he demanded.

"You know why," she told him, growing angry that he'd dare call her after what had happened. "I don't ever want to see you again. You deliberately took advantage of me last night!"

"You wanted it as much as I did," he said. "And worse, you still do."

"No!" she denied, but deep down, she was afraid he was right.

"Don't ever call me again," she told him and slammed down the phone.

She hoped that he'd listen, but she realized she was afraid of what Jeff would do. He obviously wanted to continue an affair, and he knew she might be pregnant with his child. Either way, Allison decided she'd have to go back on the pill, just in case Jeff did try to pull anything else. She knew she couldn't resort to the same excuse with her doctor again, and she didn't want to have to face the reality of an abortion procedure.

The next day, she returned to work, determined to forget the whole incident. It wasn't easy, especially with Lisa's constant reminders that Jeff was disappointed that she'd quit the class and the play.

By the time she made it home from work, she was tired, emotionally and physically, from the strain of acting normal all day. She didn't normally drink, but she opened a bottle of wine and downed one glass, then two, quickly. After changing into some sweats and a tee shirt, she was moving toward the couch to watch TV when the doorbell rang.

Jeff watched through the window as the sexy white woman opened the door, the look on her face almost comical when she realized it was him. A red flush spread across her cheeks as she demanded, "What are you doing here?" "We need to talk."

"No way!" she refused, trying to block the doorway so that he couldn't come in. "We have nothing to talk about."

"Oh really?" he asked, quirking one eyebrow. Looking past her, he asked, "So is your husband home or should I just try to give him a call at work sometime?"

"W-What?" she stammered.

"I figured if you won't talk to me about what happened, he will. Now are you going to let me inside or what?"

Reluctantly, Allison stepped aside, letting him step into the home she shared with her husband. Jeff figured she was starting to catch on to the reason for his visit and couldn't wait to tear into that white pussy again. Licking his lips, he watched her try to cover her braless chest with crossed arms, obviously trembling with nervous tension at his sudden appearance. Good. It would make it all the more enjoyable to experience her submission if she put up a fight.

"Well?" she demanded. "Say what you came to say. My husband will call soon, and I don't want you here when he does."

So her husband was still away on business? Even better, he decided. "I came to tell you I'm not letting you drop out of the play," he said. "Your understudy isn't available anymore, and if you drop out now, we're screwed."

Shaking her head, she frowned at him. "I'm NOT doing the play Jeff. Not after what happened the other night."

"Baby, I'm afraid you don't have a choice, not if you don't want your husband to find out his sweet little wife is a slut."

Allison gasped, knowing her worst fears were coming true. Still, she refused to give in. "It's your word against mine. He won't believe you!"

"Oh, no?" he smiled, thinking of his black baby already nestling in her belly. "Well, will he believe the video tape from the security cameras in the theatre?" he lied. There weren't any cameras in the theatre, but she didn't know that. "And if that's not enough, I think he'll probably figure out nine months from now anyway, don't you?" he added with a smirk.

"V-v-videotape?" she repeated nervously. "There were cameras?"

"Oh, yeah baby. I watched the tape this morning. Got me real hard again. In fact, it made me realize we're not through with each other yet. We're gonna do the play, and we're gonna seek a little satuisfaction on the side too."

"What do you mean? We can't--"

"Oh yeah," he said, moving over to the sofa and sitting down. Settling back, comfortable, he watched her with lust-filled eyes. "You see, if you don't do everything I tell you, your husband is gonna get a copy of that tape delivered to his office. Then I'll send one to your parents back home."

"No!" she whispered, looking defeated all of a sudden.

He nodded his head, and spread his legs wide, saying, "It's up to you. Do you want your husband to find out?"

Meekly, she shook her head. "Then on your knees, bitch. I think I need a little servicing over here."

Allison debated her actions. She would do whatever it took for Michael not to find out what had happened, but she'd only started taking the pill again yesterday. She doubted it was in her system enough to do any good yet. When she hesitated, he said, "What are you waiting for?"

"I won't sleep with you again," she said. "I can't."

Jeff knew she would, but it might help hurry his satisfaction if she believed she wasn't going to, so he nodded and said, "There are other ways." He reached down and unzipped his pants, then shoved them over his hips so that his semi-erect cock was poking out of his jeans, ready for attention. Allison had only ever blown her husband, and she hated doing it even then. But she knew how to give a good hand job. Sinking to her knees in front of him, she reached out and gently touched the tip of the monster that had given her so much pleasure yesterday. It was so black against her white hand that she stopped and stared at the contrast in disbelief. Jeff grew impatient and bucked his hips, pushing his cock into her grasp. Slowly, she began pumping her hand up and down over the shaft, and he moaned. "Oh, yeah." She reached with her other hand and cupped his balls, squeezing softly as she worked her hand faster over the black pole.

Jeff loved what she was doing but knew she could do even better. He buried his hands in her honey blonde hair and tugged her head forward, urging her face closer to the shaft. Allison knew what he wanted and struggled, still hoping she could get away with less. But his hands on her head were insistent, and she had no choice but to take the pole between her lips.

"Ungh, oh yeah," Jeff moaned in approval as her mouth engulfed his cockhead. He was so thick and long that she had trouble taking the head in, but he helped her, shoving his hips forward while he pushed her head down.

Allison gagged after taking the first six inches. She didn't think she could handle anymore, but his hands refused to let her go. She held herself still and concentrated on breathing out her nose while he pumped her mouth, just like he had her pussy. When she felt him push deeper into her throat, she struggled to take it all in. "Ungh!" he grunted about fifteen minutes later. "I'm getting ready to cum, bitch. Get ready..."

She felt him tense and hold still and felt the gush of hot liquid fill her belly. She tried swallowing to keep from drowning and sighed in relief when he finished, pulling his 11-inch shaft out of her mouth, a line of cum and spit trailing after his cock and landing all over her chin.

Jeff fell back against the couch, drained for the moment and satisfied that she'd given him one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. He knew she'd hated it, which increased his satisfaction all the more. This white bitch deserved a little payback for looking down on him for the color of his skin.

Allison was struggling to catch her breath and come to terms with what she'd done. She felt like she was in a adze, not sure which way was up, probably from lack of oxygen to her brain. She barely heard the peel of the telephone and started when Jeff asked, "Aren't you going to get that?"

Blinking, she pushed herself to her feet and reached for the cordless phone. Her husband's voice was cheerful as he greeted her and asked, "How's it going, honey? Miss me much?" "Of course I do," she told him. "I miss you like crazy."

Turning her back away from Jeff, who was still sprawled with his cock sticking out of his jeans on her couch, Allison moved to the back of the sofa and lowered her voice. "When will you come home? Do you know yet?"

Jeff was listening to her side of the conversation and knew she was talking to her wimp of a husband. A smile curved his lips as he thought of sliding inside her tight pussy while she talked to the other man. Standing up, he shoved out of his jeans completely, took off his shoes and shirt and walked over to where she was standing with her back to him.

He didn't give her time to know what was happening. Quickly he grabbed hold of her sweatpants, pulled them to her knees and turned and shoved her over the back of the sofa.

"Uh! No, no, I'm OK," she was saying as she gasped in surprise and started to struggle. Jeff smiled to himself as he held her firmly planted to the back of the sofa with a hand in the middle of her back. With his other hand, he tugged at her panties until they too were at her knees. "I just knocked something over," she lied as Jeff lined his cock up with her pussy and began to rub it up and down her pussy lips, teasing her, Finally, he began to push inside her, so slowly he knew she'd feel every sensation in spades. "Ungh!" she breathed when he hit bottom, then added, "I, uh, really need to go honey. I need to clean up this mess."

Jeff slowly pulled out and then slid back inside, feeling her pussy clamp tight to his black meat when he did so. Allison was starting to pant and couldn't focus on what her husband was saying to her especially when Jeff's big, black hands snaked under her shirt and began fondling her sensitive tits from behind. Michael didn't want to let her off the phone, but as Jeff's hips began a steady rhythm of thrusts into her soaked pussy, she felt herself reaching a dangerous peak of no return. If she didn't get off the phone soon, Michael would hear her get off for real, big time.

Jeff watched as his whole cock pushed inside her until his crotch was buried against hers. Few women had ever been able to take all of him in, and he moaned at the tight heat surrounding him. "Fuck," he breathed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and began to pound her harder. Allison bit her lip, trying not to scream out each time he thrust into her. "What? No, no one's here," she panted. "Just the TV. Now I need to go. L-l-love you," she quivered as Jeff began shaking her with his pounding. Thankfully her husband ended the call, and she dropped the phone just as her orgasm hit its peak. Crying out, "Oh, god!" she spasmed and clutched at the couch cushions while Jeff continued to hammer away behind her. Just as she was coming down, she felt him groan and clutch her hips, pulling her hard against his crotch as he let lose the floodgates and shot stream after stream of hot cum inside her womb again.

Pulling her into a standing position, her back against his frontside, Jeff bucked into her one last time, making sure his seed went deep as one of his large black hands slid up and lovingly caressed her now flat belly. He'd enjoy fucking this bitch from behind again once she was well and truly swollen with his seed, he decided, licking his tongue up her sweaty neck and nibbling on her ear as she trembled and took all of him. They stayed that way for several minutes, him still hard inside her, his hands caressing her front, as they both regained control of their senses.

Allison sighed. She was shocked that she'd let this happen again. Was she really a slut, like Jeff had said? If he hadn't taken advantage of the situation again, she could have fought him, she thought, and heard herself moan when he slowly pulled out of her. She wasn't sure her legs could support her but didn't have to worry about it. After pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it aside, Jeff leaned down and wrapping an arm behind her legs, lifted her up and started carrying her to the back of the house. She wasn't even paying attention to what was happening, she was still so entranced by her orgasm, which had been the most powerful so far. When she realized Jeff was carrying her into her bedroom, she began to focus again on what was happening.

He tossed her onto the bed and stood over her like a powerful Adonis, surveying his spoils of war. He ran lust-filled eyes up and down her toned body, licking his lips when he got to her firm, but heavy tits. She wanted to push herself up but knew it would be pointless to resist. Jeff would have his way whether she wanted him to or not.

Placing one knee on the bed between her thighs, he lifted her hips and lowered his head at the same time. Jeff licked his lips as he lowered his mouth to her juicy cunt. There was nothing he loved more than tasting himself inside a hot pussy. He circled his tongue around her clit and heard her give a tiny scream of shocked pleasure. He sucked at her honeypot for several minutes, cleaning her out, before lifting himself and staring down at the mindless woman on the bed. With a satisfied smile, he crawled onto the bed and settled himself between her thighs, his cock nudging at her pussy lips. This time, he decided, he'd take her slow and easy. Pushing inside, he put about half his cock in and held still, waiting for her reaction. She began to squirm and then push her hips up, trying to get more of him.

"Uh-uh-uh," he whispered. "You have to do as I say unless you want your husband to find out, remember?" The mention of her husband had a sobering effect on the beauty. She stilled and tried staring at the ceiling. She bit her lower lip when, circling his hips, he slowly slid the rest of the way in. "Wrap your legs around me," he told her, and she did. Slowly, he slid out again and leaned down to lick at her tempting nipple. Pushing slowly forward again, he felt her pussy muscles contract around him and knew he'd brought her to her quickest orgasm yet. Grabbing her asscheeks, he leaned back and then set a slow, steady rhythm that drove her crazy. He teased her unmercifully for several minutes until she begged, "Please..."

"Please what?" "Please give it to me." "You want my black cock in your pussy?" "Yes!"

He picked up speed, then slowed down again, just as she was about to reach orgasm, and demanded, "Are you going to show up tomorrow night for rehearsals?"

She whimpered and begged, "Please..."

"Are you?"

She nodded her head. "Yes! Yes, I'll do anything. Just stick it back in!"

With a grunt, he gave it to her hard, wringing a scream of pleasure from her. He began pounding her into her marriage bed and grunted loudly as he began to shoot his cum into her hungry pussy once more.

Allison continued to pant and try to catch her breath as Jeff pulled out of her and got off the bed. Leaning down, he took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked hard for a few seconds before straightening and smiling down at her. "Be at the theatre at seven. If you're not there, I'm calling your husband as soon as he gets back."

to be continued...