The Casting Couch Ch. 6

Story Info
Allison makes her film debut.
11.8k words
4.66
271.7k
61
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison stared in horrified shock at the images flickering across her TV screen.

It had been a couple of days since the party. She couldn't remember all the details about what had happened--she'd actually been glad of that--but as she watched the video Jeff had hand-delivered to her half an hour ago, she didn't need the benefit of memories to know what exactly had happened to her and Lisa at Jeff's party.

She watched as the camera zoomed in on her, being fucked hard by two black guys at once. Her eyes were lifeless and her body limp as she was bounced between their long, hard cocks. A few scenes later, the camera had changed to Lisa, who was being hammered in the ass by a fat black guy. She too looked out of it, but she was obviously awake and participating.

Allison felt a tear slide down her cheek, but she was curiously numb to what this tape meant for her. For her future. If her husband ever saw this tape...

"Some good stuff, huh?"

She refused to look at the tall black man lounged across the sofa beside her. Damn him. Had Lisa seen this too? If so, what did her friend think? Did she hate Allison for dragging her into the middle of this ordeal? No wonder Lisa hadn't called her in days and hadn't shown up for work.

She was thinking so hard she didn't realize until it was too late that Jeff had picked up her hand and wrapped it around his long, thick cock, which was sticking obscenely out of his pants. "Come on, baby, just give me a hand job...ummm, yeah, that's right."

Allison felt sick to her stomach as she absently, slowly worked her hand up and down Jeff's cock. Her eyes were drawn to the TV. She couldn't take them off the screen. She was glad Michael wouldn't be home for a few more hours--that gave her time to destroy this copy of the tape at least. His shift at the magazine he worked for had changed, and he now worked most nights. This meant she saw even less of him now than she had before.

And unfortunately, Jeff had somehow found out about it.

She felt his hand slide beneath her arm and lift the hem on her tee shirt.. Then his warm fingers found her naked breast and was pinching the nipple and caressing the weight of it as his hips began to buck upwards beneath her fist. She felt no stimulation from his touch anymore. She was certain the gangbang she'd received the other night, along with the drugs she'd been given, had left her numb to any man's touch. She hadn't even been able to achieve orgasm when her husband had made love to her the night before. The thought shamed her to remember how hard she'd tried to respond to him but just couldn't.

She felt the warm, wet rush of Jeff's cum cover her hand and chest and was jolted back to reality. On the TV, Lisa was screaming in orgasm.

"Damn, baby, that felt good. Now why don't you climb onto my lap and make me feel even better?" Jeff asked, sliding his hand seductively up and down her chest while he still pumped her hand up and down his shaft. Allison couldn't believe he was still hard after that handjob, but he was.

Almost without thought, she stood, wiggled out of her jeans and panties and, turning so that her back was to him and so she could still watch the tape, she lowered herself onto his lap. She felt his thick, long cock slide up inside her cunt with no resistance and knew that she'd been stretched so much she would never have a tight pussy again. Jeff wiggled his hips, adjusting his cock so that it bumped against her cervix, and then began lifting her up and down on his cock. Still, Allison couldn't take her eyes off the TV. She saw herself now being passed around a group of card players. Oh, god, they were using her as the prize. Her eyes widened as she saw herself lowered onto probably the thickest, fattest cock she'd ever seen in her life. The fat black man ground her down on his cock for several minutes until she seemed to reach an orgasm. Allison figured his grinding technique must have done the trick because she certainly didn't seem to reach any substantial orgasm with any of the other men before or after that.

Jeff grunted beneath her and reached his hands around, pushing her shirt over her breasts and fondling them as he bucked his cock deeper into her with each thrust. He hooked his feet around hers and used his knees to nudge her thighs apart, spreading them out obscenely as he continued to push his black cock in and out of her married pink pussy. Anyone who dared to look in the window would have had one hell of a crewd view of her exposed cunt sucking up his black snake. Allison began to feel a stirring of liquid heat in her groin and actually made an effort to participate. She wanted to get off, dammit! He bucked and she ground down on his cock, trying hard to reach an orgasm.

"Oh, shit," Jeff groaned and began fucking into her with fast, hard jabs. Then she felt the warmth of his cum filling her womb and she almost cried in frustration that she hadn't reached orgasm too.

Jeff smiled, feeling satisfied as always after he'd just spilled his seed into this lovely white woman. She'd make him a good mistress after he was married, he had decided, and wondered if she were pregnant with his child yet. He hoped so, he thought, rubbing his hand across her flat tummy. He couldn't wait to see the look on her wimp husband's face when she popped out a black baby. Oh yeah. Then when she was kicked out, he would be able to rescue her, set her and his child up in an apartment somewhere and fuck her whenever he wanted. Of course, it would take money--lots of it--to have a kid and mistress.

Now that he was getting married, he was also going to have a wife to support, and he knew they wouldn't have her father's money to live off of for a while. He sure couldn't keep Tanya on the money he made from teaching acting, let alone keep Allison and a kid somewhere too. Even if he dumped his bad habit of gambling away what little he made, he wouldn't be able to afford half of it. He knew it was much better to keep sneaking into Allison's back door while the hubby was away...let the white man keep the bitch while she nestled Jeff's black cock in her cunt. If she weren't pregnant, he wouldn't have to worry about setting her up somewhere just yet. But he was almost certain she was, and damn it, he wanted this bitch knocked up by him!

Besides, now he knew there was a way to have his cake and eat to.

When the guys had first given him the video they'd made from the party, he'd been angry, first that they'd made it planning to pass it around to their friends--if the tape ever got into the wrong hands, it could probably mean jail time for half of the idiots--and second, because they'd made more footage while he wasn't even there. Didn't those knuckleheads know that if either Allison or Lisa cried rape, this could be used as evidence? They had drugged the bitches, after all. His first instinct had been to destroy the damn thing.

But then he'd watched it and realized something.

People would pay good money to see it. Especially because Lisa, and especially Allison, made good sluts for black cock. He knew he was sitting on a gold mine, and hell, the dumb bitches wanted to be in the movies anyway. He'd called up a friend who did black on white porn and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Now he had to break the news to Allison that she was going to be a star very soon. A porn star, but a star nonetheless.

Leaning up, he licked the side of her neck as he watched her pussy getting eaten on the TV screen. With one hand, he traced the length of her thigh, still spread wide by his knees, and reached down and began massaging her cunt, tracing his long fingers up and down her slit before finding her clit and ringing a gasp from her.

"You know what will happen if I show this tape to your husband, don't you, baby?" Then he added, "Or if I send a copy to your parents back home on Caldecott Lane in Idaho?"

She gasped, shocked that he knew her parents street address. "Y-yes."

"So you're going to say yes to whatever I want you to do, right, babe?"

"I already have, haven't I?" she whispered almost on a sob, feeling his hot cock still throbbing inside her spread-wide pussy. She was so ashamed to be in this position, yet a part of her found it wildly exciting. It was a forbibben moment, something that could cost her everything, that was why it was so exciting. She didn't really want Jeff's cock inside her, she told herself. It was simply the taboo of him being black, and her being married. That's what got her so excited whenever he showed up, demanding sex, and why she always gave it to him with little struggle. Just like now, she thought as her cunt muscles involuntarily squeezed his cock as she fought against the arousing feeling of him still nestled deep in her belly. Jeff groaned.

"Yeah, well, seeing you up on that screen has given me an idea, and one I'm not so sure you're gonna like...oh, damn, I'm getting hard again. Feel that?" His cock was beginning to swell inside her moist cunt again. He wiggled beneath her as he added, "So I called a friend, and showed him the tape, and guess what? You're gonna be the star in his next movie."

"R-Really?"

"Oh, yeah," he said as he began to lift her up and down on his cock again. "You're gonna send his videos flying off the shelves with your sweet cunt sucking up all that black cock."

She tossed her head back and rode him until his words sank in."Whhaatt?" she cried in shock, and Jeff grabbed her hips and held her on his lap while he emptied his seed into her one more time. She felt a tremble of orgasm threaten to boil over as his hot seed splashed through her cervix, deep inside her fertile womb--oh, god, she prayed she wasn't pregnant--but the feeling of release was elusive.

With a plop as his now-spent cock slid out of her juicy pussy, Allison jumped off his lap and turned to face him, feeling flushed from frustration and yet trembling in the fear that she had no choice to follow his plan. Still, she argued, "I am not doing a porn movie!"

"Oh yes, you are," he assured her with a determined look. "Or else your sweet little husband is going to find out what a slut you are."

"He'll find out anyway if I do porn," she said, her voice trembling. Oh, god, how could she get herself out of this? "He has friends--co-workers who probably watch it. So what's the difference?'

"I'm way ahead of you, babe. I've already talked to the director, and told him you won't work unless you're in some sort of disguise. So, they're writing a script just to accomodate you."

"I wasn't aware most porn films required a script!"

He actually chuckled. "My friend Rodney wants to do features, so he tries to turn every fuck flick he does into a masterpiece. Don't worry. I'm gonna take care of you."

Allison tried to think of a way to say no and not have to worry about the consequences. But she couldn't. Jeff had her between a rock and a hard place, and he knew it.

He got dressed, scribbled something on a piece of paper and stuffed it into her hand as he leaned over to slip his tongue in her mouth for a parting kiss. "Be at this address tomorrow evening. If you don't show, a copy of that tape gets mailed."

***

When Allison walked into the warehouse the next night, she almost lost her lunch right then and there. There were about 10 people--all but one were men--wandering around, setting up cameras and lights and adjusting two sets--one looked like a jail cell and the other a bedroom. She wasn't even going to begin to guess what the hell that meant.

Out of nowhere, Jeff seemed to appear. "Hey, babe. Mmmm, you look good enough to eat."

He tugged her into his arms and forced her lips open beneath his. Thankfully it was a short kiss. "Come on, I'll introduce you to Marie. She's gonna help you with your makeup and wardrobe."

"What about the script?" she demanded.

He shook his head. "We'll give you cue cards whenever you have any lines. You won't have many though. Just go with the flow and follow your actor's lead." He ran a hand lightly down the inside of her covered thigh and smiled at her wickedly. "Just enjoy yourself. Oh yeah, and remember to make plenty of noise when you come."

Marie turned out to be a 40ish blonde who looked like she used to be pretty but who had since been chewed up and spit out by life. She said little as she put some makeup on Allison, told her to get undressed and handed her a slinky black catsuit to put on. "What, am I playing cat woman?" she tried to joke. After she slid into the material, which was nothing more than a second skin, the woman handed her a long, brownish-red wig and a black eyemask to put on.

Allison felt ridiculous when she walked back onto the set. She did look just like catwoman from the old Batman show, and she couldn't for the life of her figure out why. She knew this was just a porn movie--oh, god!--but where the hell was the script Jeff had said was being written for her?

A man who was introduced as Rodney the director explained that she was playing a cat burglar who was going to be caught and punished for her crime. Then he directed her to climb into the window of the fake bedroom and rifle through the drawers as he called for the tape to begin rolling. "Kent's gonna come in and just follow his lead, all right, sweet thing?" the older black man told her. "Your cue cards will be over to the right."

"What about my co-star?" she demanded, trying to sound strong and not as fragile as she felt. "Where is he?"

"He's getting ready in wardrobe. Don't worry about him. You'll meet him soon enough." he added with a slight smile and mischievous look in Jeff's direction.

The reality of the situation was beginning to weigh in on her, and she felt herself go pale at the thought of soon having willing sex with another stranger. Worse, knowing it would be filmed and seen by thousands. When everyone started to move away, she panicked and stopped them. She planned to tell them no way, she couldn't go through with it, but one look at Jeff's angry face and she found herself faltering. Finally, she said, "I-I have one request. And I have to insist on it. I want him--whoever he is--to use a condom. I don't want to get any diseases."

Jeff exchanged another look with Rodney. He knew exactly what the older man was thinking--she'd riden all those black cocks bareback the other night and now she was insisting on a condom? Jeff knew Rodney would not allow Kent to wear one during the scene--the money shot always involved gooey white cum shooting either in or on some white slut's mouth, ass or pussy--but he also knew Rodney would humor Allison until she realized this was his show and he called the shots.

"You don't have to worry about diseases, but no problem, honey. Jeff go tell Kent to get a rubber, will ya?"

Taking a deep breath, Allison tried to pretend she was someone else. Rodney called out to her to begin the scene, that everyone was ready and waiting on her. She tried to put her entire situation out of her mind as she slinked through the window as she imagined a cat burglar would and pretended to search the room. Oh, god, she hoped she could go through with this. She was still wondering why she hadn't been introduced to her co-star yet when she heard a sound behind her and turned to see a big, handsome black guy dressed as a cop watching her.

"Freeze!" he called out, pointing a gun at her, and she froze. "What have we got here? You trying to rip off the place, bitch?"

Allison stammered, "I-I-I was just--"

"Shut up. Over against the wall," he ordered. "I'm going to make sure you didn't hide any jewels anywhere."

Allison was pushed face-first against the wall. The black man pushed her hands up high, kicked her feet apart and began to pretend to search her, letting his hands linger on her breasts and between her legs. Allison glanced to her left and saw a young, black guy holding up a cue card. All it said was, Act like you're enjoying it. Allison licked her lips and figured that wouldn't be hard to do. His feel-up was agonizingly slow and thorough, and knowing so many people were watching the scene be filmed was having a strange effect on Allison. Was this really happening? She felt a rush of heat between her thighs and knew she was getting wet, not knowing what to expect next but having no choice but to participate anyway. The forbidden excitement of it all...oh, god!

The camera zoomed in as Kent licked his lips, staring at her tight ass as his hands squeezed her buttocks. Stepping back, he adjusted his growing cock in his pants and told her, "Looks like I'm gonna have to do a strip search."

Allison gasped in surprise when she felt his hands begin peeling away the bodysuit from behind her. Slowly, he peeled it past her breasts, letting her nipples peep out as he took a moment to slide his large, black hands over her milky white tits, and then he slid it all the way down her chest and stomach. He slid his hands inside the material bunched at her waist, caressing her skin as he worked it over her hips and down her legs. Along the way, his fingers brushed against her pussy lips, and she moaned, tossing her head back slightly. Oh god, that felt good.

Kent said nothing as he pressed up against her back, sliding his hands around her front and grabbing her tits again, squeezing them while his thick lips began nibbling on her earlobe. "I'm gonna have to do a thorough search. You realize you have the right to remain silent?"

Biting her lip, she nodded, feeling a thrill of excitement race through her body when this complete stranger's black hands slid down her stomach and found the curls at the juncture of her pale thighs. His fingers slid up and down her slit before finally sliding up inside her. She gasped then moaned, arching her hips into his hand, then bucking backwards and feeling her ass press against his huge bulge.

His fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy for several seconds until she felt him pull away, heard him taking off his clothes, and then felt him push her thighs even further apart from behind. A second or two later, the feel of his wet lips searching out her cunt made her squeal in surprise and then whimper in pleasure.

"You also have the right to scream as I eat this white pussy," she heard him say from below her. His strong black hands grabbed her thighs and held her still as he licked at her cunt and pushed his tongue up inside her.

Allison found she couldn't breathe as she realized his tongue was as long as her husband's cock. Slowly, she tried to exhale, but all that came out was a long scream of pleasure as his tongue flicked across her clit. When he found her clit and began working it over, she let out another soft scream and came hard, flooding his mouth with her juices.

His tongue was licking up and down her labia from her clit to her rectum and she was moving her hips back and forth to match each thrust of his tongue. Her belly was undulating as she writhed in pleasure, tossing her head backwards. When he slid his hands up, squeezing her ass, she gasped. Then he slid one meaty finger into the crack of her ass, pressing against her brown hole and she lost it.

Her eyes rolled to the whites, and her fists and toes clenched as he continued to suck on her clit while he fingered her other hole. Zings of excitement whizzed through her brain, sweat broke out on her forehead, and huge goosebumps rose on her arms and neck. Her traitorous body was reacting on its own, flooding her pussy with heat and liquid, preparing her for this man's ultimate invasion. Oh, god, she was actually gonna do this? Worse, she actually craved it and that scared her. She wiggled her hips, trying to get away from that deliciously wicked tongue, but the man's hands holding her thighs were persistent and his hungry lips knew exactly how to drive a woman crazy.

Allison felt her knees begin to buckle as he lapped and lapped at her juices. She felt the stirrings of another orgasm race up her body, spreading from that pleasure point deep in her belly up and down through her limbs as he worked his magic on her juicy cunt. She didn't want everyone to see her come, but she was powerless to stop it from happening again. The pleasure built and built until it escaped on a soft cry of pleasure, as Allison threw her head back again and trembled in helpless pleasure against the wall.