The Casting Couch Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, baby. Finish me off. Suck that black dick. Ummm, oh yeah."

"So I suck cock good?" she asked, teasing him by licking and sucking the head again before pulling away and then doing the same again.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, baby."

"Better than Allison?"

"Oh yeah."

"Better than your fiancé? What's her name? Tanya?"

"Mmmmm. Way better than Tanya," he groaned, bucking up as she engulfed him one more time. He was about to shoot when she suddenly pulled away completely and stood up. He watched in a combination of disbelief, frustration and anger as she simply walked away from him, saying, "I need another drink. I'll be right back."

What the hell? Jeff felt his throbbing cock jerk in need and couldn't believe she hadn't finished him off. He was so close to shooting though, he fisted himself and groaned in frustration. Lisa had walked over to the breakfast bar separating the kitchen and living room and lifted another glass of wine to her lips, smiling like the tease she was as she watched him stroke his cock himself. Screw that, Jeff thought. He moved to his feet, determined to have her finish him off. As he walked to where she was, he tugged his shirt over his head, leaving him completely naked now.

Lisa began to squirm at the way Jeff was looking at her. She had a feeling she'd teased him too far, but really, she'd gotten all she needed on tape to go to his fiancé, and somewhere between helping him fuck Allison and giving him a blowjob, she'd lost her nerve to take this any farther. She slid backwards onto one of the bar stools at the counter and watched Jeff approach her like a panther stalking his prey, his hard cock sticking straight up, proud and aggressive. Then she gasped when Jeff suddenly reached out and pulled down hard on the white straps on her bra, letting her modest breasts pop free as he dragged the material down, eventually tugging it so hard, the clasp broke and it fell free from her body completely. Then he reached down and did the same to her panties.

Then Jeff pushed Lisa back on the bar stool and slid his hand in between her thighs.

"Open them up wider, slut," he instructed. Knowing she no choice but to see this through now, she leaned back, spread her thighs open and hooked her ankles around on the bottom of the bar stool. Her sweet, pink love hole was now totally exposed as Jeff started rubbing his fingers over her pussy lips, spreading them open and teasing her clit. Lisa jerked as a finger was pushed into her hot, tight pussy. "Ahhhhhh!"

Jeff took his free hand and stroked his cock, groaning with the need for release even as he took his wet fingers and rubbed his pre-cum across her tits and all over her chest. His fingers in Lisa's wet pussy moved faster until he pulled them out and spread her own juices across her chest, mixing their juices. She trembled, on the brink of orgasm herself.

She laid herself back against the front of the wooden bar and moved her hand to finish what he'd started. She spread her legs wider, and pushed her hips up, seeking her familiar fingers to ease the ache in her belly. But Jeff brushed them aside. Her legs were still spread. She was panting and breathing heavy, straining for release, just as he was. Jeff knelt down and ran his tongue along her soaking pussy. Damn, he realized. Giving him head and watching him fuck Allison had made her just as wet as it had made him. Or maybe it had been eating another woman that had gotten her so wet? He reached down and stroked his cock one more time before standing and pointing it at her gaping hole. He needed to cum. He desperately needed to cum, but he'd be damned if he did it all over himself. He'd do it in one of her holes, and since her pussy was the most available...

Slowly, he pushed the head of his big eleven-inch cock into her, feeling himself begin to spurt as soon as he pushed the head into her channel. Lisa moaned out as her cunt lips spread open, wrapping around the head of his cock. He grabbed her silky thighs and spread her legs way out as he began to slide his slick pole all the way in to her. Lisa felt his cum shooting into her and lost it. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, the wet, erotic feeling triggering her orgasm and adding her own juices to his.

"Ahhhhh," moaned Jeff as he kept pushing into her, feeling her muscles milk his cock for all it was worth. He didn't stop until his spewing cock was pushed all the way inside her womb, where it continued to jerk and spasm as it emptied his seed in her belly. Holding her hips, he ground his crotch against hers, moving his hips in a circular rhythm even as his toes curled and his body strained for that second of final release. When it came, he collapsed on top of her, leaning over her trembling body against the counter. For long minutes, the only sound in the apartment was their heavy breathing as they struggled to regain their composure.

Finally, Jeff asked, "Are you on the pill, baby?"

Lisa remembered what Allison had told her and figured that he got a thrill from trying to impregnate white women. She didn't lie. "Of course I am."

"Too bad," he said, pulling back into a standing position between her thighs, his softening cock still throbbing inside her pussy. Now that he'd found release, Jeff was ready to enjoy her body to his heart's content. Licking his lips, he stared down at her half naked form. He lifted his hands to her breasts and began kneading them, tweaking her nipples and making her cry out in pleasure. For a long time, he just played with her breasts, even feasting on them with his mouth every once in a while. Finally he decided he wanted her as naked as he was. He leaned back and lifted one silky, white leg over his shoulder. He began rolling down the stocking in a display that was incredibly erotic to the woman beneath him. He did the same to the other leg and Lisa moaned, watching his black fingers clash with her milky white skin as he undressed her.

Finally, he had her as naked as he was. He'd briefly pulled his cock out of her to remove what was left of her panties, but he slowly lifted his hardening cock to her hole and pressed the head back inside her.

"Ohhhh, yeeaaahh." Lisa moaned out as she took him in. No doubt about it, she was as horny as hell, after being stripped and still feeling him tight and warm inside her the whole time. Her eyes grew wide as she felt every inch of his big cock go in again. Jeff would push so far before stopping and rotating his hips, letting her feel every inch in her pussy as it explored places no man ever had before.

This went on for almost twenty minutes until he picked up speed. His pelvis slapped up against her inner thighs as he began ramming her with his meat. Lisa whimpered and cried out as she held on tight to the sides of the bar stool as he fucked her harder. "Ooohhh, ooohhh, fuck, yeeaahh," she cried out with every pump he gave her pussy.

Jeff started pumping his cock hard into her causing the front legs of her bar stool to rise off the ground. He realized she was so drugged by the pleasure of his black cock that she would let him do anything now. He slid his throbbing manhood out of her sopping, wet pussy, pulled her up from the bar stool and kicked it out of the way. He whipped her around, placing her hands on top of the bar.

Before she realized what was happening, Jeff grabbed her by her waist and pulled her hips back, sticking her ass up in the air. He slid the head of his cock up in between her tight ass checks. Lisa cried out as the size of his cock began to stretch her ass hole open. "Awww, fuck," she cried, tossing her head back and moving her legs further apart so he could shove all of his cock up her ass. She knew she'd been fucked there in the video, but she hadn't remembered how uncomfortable it could be when you first got going. She cried out in moans and swear words as he slowly drilled into the hole of her round, tight ass. She bit her lower lip as he pushed most of the way inside, then began slowly pumping his hips back and forth against her. She moaned, startled by the growing pleasure she was feeling. It was starting to feel good now, oh so good.

"Yeah, slut. You like that big, black cock up your ass, don't ya?" Jeff murmured, grabbing hold of her hair and pumping her harder from behind. She bent herself further down to take him all in. Reaching between her legs, her fingers sought her clit and slid across her soaking wet cunt. Then her pussy burst in orgasm and she pushed herself back from the rim of the bar and starting fucking him back. He held on tight to her hips as she began pushing back on his thick black cock. "Oh, fuck yeah, Lisa," he groaned, feeling himself approach orgasm again. She proved to be too much for him. When he came, he ground his pelvis against the cheeks of her ass making sure she felt him spew inside her bowels. Lisa cried out and began trembling, her own orgasm wracking her body in waves.

A few minutes later, when he pulled out of her, she fell to her knees, panting like a bitch in heat. Finally, she turned lustful, devoted eyes up toward him, lifted herself, and grabbed hold of his cock, stroking it lovingly. There was an unholy gleam in her eyes as she met his gaze, tugged him away from the bar, and said, "Come on, big boy. Let me introduce you to my hot tub."

***

For about the hundredth time, Allison glanced down at the wristwatch on her hand, wondering if Lisa had gotten what she needed from Jeff yet. Sighing, she glanced around the room, figuring she might as well focus on something else for a while. Her boss had disappeared some time ago with a budding starlet, and the newly jaded Allison had her suspicions they weren't exactly going off to discuss a new project. Not to mention, she was beginning to understand why Jerry had invited Allison along. Not just to keep the woman company, but to keep her distracted as well.

She glanced around the room, noting that she'd never set foot in such a house her entire life. It belonged to one of the richest producers in Hollywood. She turned to Helen--her boss's unfortunate, much younger wife--and forced a smile. "Are you hungry? I couldn't believe it, but I saw what looked like a restaurant in that big room when we came in, in case you'd like something to eat."

Helen, a very pretty, very petite blonde herself, sighed and said, "I suppose so. These parties are so boring, not to mention completely outrageous. I mean, why would someone have a restaurant in their home? It's stupid and wasteful. Jerry's such a prick to think this guy is such a philanthropist."

Allison wasn't about to pry into Jerry and Helen's relationship. She was hardly a paragon for marital virtue these days, after all, but she did feel an ounce of sympathy for the other woman. She and Helen had hit it off right away, just as Jerry had said they would. Helen had briefly explained that she'd told Jerry she'd accompany him to these parties on one condition--that he didn't leave her alone the entire time like he always did. And since Helen didn't have any close, or even casual friends in the business, Jerry had thought to invite Allison to keep Helen company and help him promote the agency while he networked.

Allison thought the arrangement very odd but didn't say so. She was just happy to be here, stargazing, and more importantly, away from Jeff.

They hadn't been sitting long, eating a nicely prepared dinner in a large room that had indeed been set up to resemble a restaurant--waiters and all--when Allison realized Helen was getting a bit tipsy from the wine she was drinking. The other woman was freely giving away secrets about how she and Jerry had met. Helen hadn't been the least bit impressed by his wealth, job or status, and so that of course had made him want her all the more. Eventually she let herself give in and had fallen for the guy.

"You'd think that would have been it, but no, oh no, the bastard wanted me as his trophy wife. He loves bringing me here to show me off, but he's also secure knowing I won't screw anyone else, no matter how handsome, how rich or how famous they are, because I actually have morals and meant it when we said our vows. What's worse is he must think I'm an idiot if he thinks I don't know what he gets up to at these parties," Helen began to slur as she grew more passionate in her speech. "Let me ask you, Allison. Have you fucked my husband? It's OK if you have, I just want to know."

Allison blinked and said, "Of course not. I just work for him, that's all."

"S'OK, then. I like you. You and I could be good friends. Someday maybe I'll take the bastard for all he's worth and then make you his boss, what do you think of that?"

"I think you've had too much to drink," Allison said pointedly, grabbing the almost empty wine bottle before Helen could pour herself more. "Let me go get you some coffee to clear your head. OK?"

Helen said nothing, just frowned as Allison got up and went in search of someone to serve her coffee. She hadn't taken more than ten steps when she heard a familiar voice call out her name. Oh, god! She turned and looked at the tall, devilishly handsome black man with a wild, shocked look in her eyes.

"Hey Allison, what a coincidence!" Kent Steele greeted, moving up close--too close, she thought--and sliding his hand along her waist until it rested on the small of her back. "Are you here with your agent too? Trying to get some recognition, huh?" He laughed in delight at seeing her again. "This is so awesome! I've been wanting to see you again, but I never thought we'd meet here of all places."

"I--I, uh, need to find some coffee," she murmured, before brushing his hand away and demanding, "What are you doing here?"

"Relax, baby. You know how it is. I'm here just like you, trying to get a decent role in a real movie."

"You were invited? Here?" She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it, even as she saw the black guy he was with step up and offer her a wolfish smile.

"Hey, aren't you that bitch in--?" he began, but Kent's elbow in his stomach cut him off. Then, Kent said, "Allison, this is my friend, Charles Aims. We're both up for a role in Allistar Star's newest action flick. Allison is a friend of Jeff's."

Allison looked nervously at the other black man. Whereas Kent was big and handsome, Charles looked rough and dangerous, and she might go so far as to say he was quite ugly. He had a bald head, crooked nose and a thick neck, and she could easily picture him as a member of a rough gang. In fact, she could picture him in a biker outfit quite well and wouldn't be surprised if he were a Hell's Angel. She knew one thing for certain. If she'd met him in a dark alley at night, she would have instantly run the other way.

"Jeff?" A flicker sparked in Charles' eyes as he surveyed Allison from head to toe, his smile getting bigger every second. "All right, baby. Any friend of Jeff's is a friend of mine....if you know what I mean?"

Allison didn't know what to do. What if anyone here found out she'd been in a porno? She'd lose her job, her husband... Before she could think of anything, she heard Helen calling for her across the room. Helen had obviously finished the one wine bottle and was quickly on her way to finishing another.

"Don't be rude, Allison," Kent said. "Introduce us to your friend."

What choice did she have? Allison walked back to the table she was sharing with Helen and meekly introduced them to the other woman. Helen frowned, seeing Kent's hand settled possessively on Allison's back, then a spark lit her eyes and she smiled, telling Kent and Charles, "Well, why don't you two join us at this table. There's enough room for everyone."

"Don't mind if we do," Charles agreed, delighted. Charles slid into the chair beside Helen, trapping her between his big body and the wall. Allison quickly slid into the chair across from Helen, not realizing her mistake until she was seated. Too late Allison realized she was trapped beside Kent's strong, hard, familiar body, no escape possible. Oh god....

"So are you an actress, Helen?" Charles asked, pouring the woman yet another glass of wine. She giggled and sent him a scathing look. "Hell no. I'm just married to a guy who loves screwing them."

"Uh, Helen's husband is my boss. He's a talent agent," Allison explained quickly, reaching for the wine glass and removing it from Helen's reach.

For the next several minutes, Charles and Kent drew Helen into a simple discussion about movies and Hollywood, and Allison was beginning to relax, thinking they would keep her secret after all. Then she almost jumped a foot in the air when she felt Kent's hand settle on her knee, stroking her bare thigh beneath the table.

She squirmed in her seat, trying to move his hand away, trying hard not to remember how he'd made her feel when they'd made that video. Charles was sitting awfully close to Helen, Allison saw, afraid he was doing something very similar to the other woman. Helen was giggling like a schoolgirl, talking to the rough-looking black actor. Compared to the big black man, Helen looked like an innocent schoolgirl! Allison was not relieved when Charles tried to steer the conversation to sex and black men; Helen also tensed and reminded him she was married.

Kent's hand grew bolder, sliding higher up Allison's leg until her dress was pushed almost up to her pantied crotch. Allison meant to grab his hand and jerk it away, but when his fingers brushed against her silk-covered pussy, she jerked and her hand braced against his thigh instead. Before she could pull it away, Kent grabbed her hand and guided it toward his zipper, even as other his fingers were burrowing beneath the elastic of her panties.

"...isn't that right, Allison?"

She blinked, trying to focus on what Charles had asked. She was squirming and trying to dislodge Kent's fingers from her pussy as she answered, "Uh, I, uh....yeah, that's right."

Charles smiled and turned back to Helen. Helen, too, was squirming in her seat now and breathing heavier. Allison knew that Charles was fondling Helen's pussy just as Kent was fondling hers. Kent had lowered the zip on his pants and placed Allison's hand inside his pants. She instantly felt that he wasn't wearing underwear, and his cock--that massive, monster cock--was quickly growing beneath her fingers as she tried to wrest it free from its covering. She was glad Helen was drunk enough not to know what Allison was doing beneath the table, but Allison was well aware there were others in the room. Other very important people. She braced herself when Kent's fingers really went to work on her pussy, trying hard not to scream out at the pleasure of his touch there. She was also stroking his cock, but doing a lousy job because she was so preoccupied with what he was doing between her legs.

She was on the verge of orgasm when Kent suddenly pulled his fingers out of her throbbing pussy. She didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed, but she wasted no time in freeing his hard cock from her grasp. She was sweating, breathing heavy, when she felt Kent brush something against her thigh beneath the table. She sent him a sideways look in reproach, but took the item anyway. At first, Allison thought he'd handed her a napkin to soak up her juices, but after a closer feel, she realized she was holding a slightly damp, silk thong panty.

Helen's!

"Why don't we take a look around this old mansion?" Charles said suddenly, and Allison looked to see that Helen was visibly trembling in orgasm. "I've always wondered what the rich and famous live like."

Under normal circumstances, Allison wouldn't have agreed. But now all she wanted was to get out of the situation she was in, to get away from Kent's hand between her legs, his large body trapping her at the table, the ache between her thighs. Not to mention rescue Helen from the man who'd managed to get her out of her panties in a crowded room!