The Casting Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, we can't," she told him as his fingers slowly lowered the zipper on her jean shorts. She whipered to him that this was as far as they could go. Frustration clouded his mind as he wanted to plow into the tease anyway. But his cooler head prevailed and as he noticed her toned abs he decided to stay on course.

"Baby, we can go just a little farther...for the play," he tried to remind her. "Let's just lay here for a while."

After a slight hesitation, she nodded.

As he lowered on top of her, she decided that this was a dangerous position. She moved over so that her body was to the side of his. Her tits were still bare and he wasted no time in gathering them in his hands again and went in to continue their intense make out session. Allison wasn't sure if she was still in control or not. In no time, they were back to feeling each other up and kissing passionately.

He grabbed her ass and lifted one leg onto him. He noticed that she liked to press into his bulge. Just as he thought, Allison lifted herself onto him a little bit, just enough to bump uglies. She started to burrow down on his bulge as she licked his neck. Jeff grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against him causing her to moan in frustration at not being able to get close enough.

She felt him raise up above her and felt him jostle around. He was removing his shorts, she realized, and pulled her lips away from his long enough to see that he now wore only a red g-string pouch that could barely contain him, he was so huge! She could feel his hard cock as he settled against her again and prayed that this was as far as things would go. But he made every effort to rub himself all over her. After a few minutes of grinding into her, he reached down and pushed her shorts down quickly, so quickly that she barely had time to react before he was settled between her thighs again. Now the only things seperating them were their underwear, she realized, but Jeff licked into her mouth again, dragging a deep moan from her lips. She was so hot, she could feel the puddle between her thighs.

"Mmmm, baby, you taste so good. Let me..." he breathed, reaching between them again. Jeff had released his cock and it was poking into her belly now. She started to protest but he said that he was so big and hard the thong was hurting him. Then he eased his hand down the front of her panties, just petting her lightly. He said, "See, it feels good, huh? This will feel even better." He moved a little and slid his hard cock down the front of her panties as he pulled his hand out. He grabbed both cheeks of her ass and just rubbed himself up and down over her little tuft of light hair, simulating the act itself. "There," he said, "it's just pretend. Just a little rubbing to get you in the mood, baby."

Allison knew she was too far gone, but she still managed to whisper to him to please stop. "Last run through," he murmured, bringing her mind back to the reason for the tryst. "We're going all the way to the last scene," he told her. The last scene involved a hot nude love scene in which the couple had makeup sex.

Jeff held her head and kissed her hotly and deeply. He rolled her on top, still kissing her, and she sighed, thinking things were now going to be OK. He was slowing things down, she thought, but she could feel his cock sliding down the inside of her panties over her pussy and was so turned on, she knew she'd never to get to sleep tonight. She felt Jeff's hands moving all over her thinly covered ass. Then, without notice, he grabbed her panties on both sides and pulled them down; at the same time rolling her over onto her back. In one swift motion, his cockhead was aimed and touching her wet, bare pussy lips, then it was pushing its way inside her. He was so big and she was so tight, he met more than a little resistance getting himself into her. She struggled attempting to pull up and away. She pleaded with him, "Please Jeff, no. I'm not on birth control anymore," but he wasn't listening. If anything, this seemed to spur him on. He kissed her hard and pushed his cock even deeper into her pussy, getting at least seven inches of his fat cock inside her womb. Then they just laid there, tongue-kissing for a minute, as she adjusted to his girth and size. He was strecthing her to a new limit, touching her where no man ever had before. With a groan and "damn, baby," he would pull part way out and then thrust deeply back into her tight sheath. He repeated this just three more times until he had his full 11 inches buried deep inside. She couldn't believe she'd taken it all, but his balls were slapping against her lips now. Allison felt herself tense then scream with her first orgasm. He was humping her harder, his hips pistoning in and out like a jackhammer, shaking the prop bed beneath them, and she couldn't stop him even if she wanted to. He seemed to be growing bigger inside her with each thrust, and as soon as she gathered her senses again, she moaned and begged, "Pull out! Don't cum inside me. I don't want to get pregnant by you."

Jeff slowed himself, debating on what to do. His body cried for release, and the idea of knocking up this white bitch with his black baby was too much to resist. She let out some soft whimpers of pleasure and then it happened. Jeff made a few grunts and some strange noises of his own and then his cock began to spray deep inside her womb. His ass clenched as he punched into her, held her tight to his groin, punched into her again, held, and punched into her and held one last time, triggering another orgasm deep inside her loins. She screamed and held him tight to her cunt, arching her back and pressing her feet down onto his ass to keep him close. "Ungh, oh yeah," he groaned. "Feel my cum shoot up in you, bitch. Ungh. Feel me knock you up."

She felt his hot black seed rushing into the depths of her pussy, blast after blast splashing the back of her womb, and the taboo of it made her orgasm grow in intensity. The force of his cum was unlike anything she had ever felt with her husband, and her pussy involuntarily clenched his black meat, milking every drop. All the time he continued kissing her and saying, "Oh, yeah, baby, feel me in you? You're so hot and tight. I could nestle here all day."

When she came back down to earth, she couldn't catch her breath. Blinking, her first thought was of Michael. What would he say if she ended up pregnant from this? How would she explain a black baby to her family?

As the thoughts whirled through her mind, she began to feel Jeff moving inside her again, slowly pulling his half-hard cock out of her pussy lips before thrusting back in, and he was growing harder by the second. She couldn't believe how fast he'd recovered and blinked up at him in shock.

"You didn't think that was all, did you? Baby, that was just a snack. Here comes the full course," he groaned.

Allison screamed in delight as he began pounding her pussy with his black cock. The intense feeling of being fucked by a large black cock made her have one orgasm after another. She was bucking wildly as she moaned in pleasure beneath him. Just as she was about to reach release again, he pulled out of her and moved down her body, lifting her hips with his big black hands and munching on her soaked pussy with his thick lips, pushing his thick tongue where his manhood had just been. At the unfamiliar sensation, Allison screamed out, "God!" and clenched the bed sheets at her side. Soon he had her moaning again, and although Jeff would have loved for her to return the favor, he wanted to make sure she was good and knocked up when she walked out of the theater today. He pulled back and rolled her trembling body over onto her stomach.

He couldn't believe it as he looked down and saw his gigantic black cock as big and hard as it had ever been. It was so sticky with Allison's juices dripping from it as he positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. She made another effot to say, "No, don't...we can't," as he raised her on all fours and mounted her from behind. She started to struggle and he calmed her with a hand in the middle of her back and lied, "I'll put out. I won't cum in you again, baby." She arched her back and moaned as he easily punched his huge black cock into her swollen drenched cunt. He loved how her tight little white body looked as he hammered away with his black meat. She buried her face into the pillow to muffle her constant moans as he humped her from behind, doggie style, a first for her.

Jeff couldn't take it anymore. Her tight pussy was the best he had ever had. With a mighty thrust, he landed all he had inside of her. His muscular black body tensed as his testicle exploded, sending cum shooting up inside her womb again. Allison, barely able to speak, cried out "Pull out!" but Jeff just smiled and groaned as he shot load after load of his thick warm cum into her quivering body. He pulled her against him as hard as he could as his tremendous black cock emptied inside of her yearning pussy, just to make sure his sperm found its mark. Sure enough, his sperm devoured her eggs as they both collapsed onto the bed. His huge cock was still inside her pussy as fell on top of her from behind. With his black seed planted deep within her womb now, his 11 inches of manhood felt too good inside her tight pussy to move, especially as he was already getting hard again. Damn, he thought. He'd never lasted this long before. He wished he could bottle what this bitch did to him. Slowly he began humping her again, trying to bring his cock back to full staff. The sensation of her slippery pussy walls tightening around him brought a deep groan of satuisfaction to his throat.

Allison couldn't believe he was still going at her from behind. His weight pressed her deep into the mattress and brought a moan from her when her sensitive nipples scraped against the sheets. He had cum in her twice. She could feel his hot cum flowing out of her pussy with nowhere to go, running down her crotch. As Jeff once again picked up speed, Allison just laid there thinking to herself, "What had I let happen."

"Ungh," she moaned as he pushed so deep inside her she wondered if he'd come out her throat. He stilled and she felt him pull out again, this time completely. His hands massaged her asscheeks and she moaned, hoping he was finished, yet still yearning for more. She felt him insert one finger, then two, and scoop out some of his cum from her pussy. The movement brushed against her clit, and she orgasmed instantly. It was so powerful, she didn't even feel him spread his juices around her anus, and realized too late what he had planned when he began to push his cockhead against her tight rosebud.

"Oh, god, no! Not there! No one's ever done that before...Oh my god!" she screamed as he pressed forward.

"Shhh. You've had the full meal, now it's time for my desert," he said. "Just relax and it won't hurt so much."

Allison arched her back and clenched her jaw as he pressed his thick cock into her tight ass. She'd never wanted to let Michael fuck her there, and now she knew there was a good reason for it. It hurt like hell.

A few minutes later, she was panting and clutching the bedsheets again, her ass thrust up in the air as he finally managed to get about 8 inches of his cock in her ass. Once he started moving, thrusting in and out, he sighed and groaned, in total bliss. Allison grunted and the pain began to fade, replaced by an almost pleasurable sensation. At least she couldn't get pregnant this way, she thought, starting to get into it. Pretty soon, she was humping back at him, begging, "Fuck me...fuck my ass."

He stilled. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me," she pleaded. "With what?" he demanded, stilling her beneath him. "Fuck me...With your big black cock!" she yelled, and he started pumping again.

When she orgasmed, even harder than before, he felt himself about to bust his nut again. He pulled out of her ass and inserted his cock in her pussy for one more thrust before pumping her full of his baby juice again.

Jeff laid there, his cock still hard and still imbedded deeply in her pussy. This bitch was too good to let go, and he'd do whatever it took to fuck her again, he decided. He really couldn't wait to fuck her in her marriage bed.

He pulled out of her and reached for his shorts, running a satisfied glance over her sweaty, limp body where she still lay on the bed, drained completely. "That was great baby. Rehearsals here, same time tomorrow?" he asked casually. She looked at him in horror and shook her head, tears starting to form in her eyes. She quickly pulled up her panties, climbed out of bed, and ran to the dressing room. Jeff chuckled. She could run but she couldn't hide.

12