The Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dress is a micro-toga in pure white cotton. It too is open at the front displaying a whisp of neatly trimmed, red pubic hair that is shaved away over most of her pussy. Above, the white cotton just covers her breasts, but is almost completely transparent. While we are eating, they stand silently waiting, either side of the fire, ready to serve and bring us anything we require. The food is sensational and we spend a great deal of time watching each other, and our servants as we work our way through the many delicately flavoured courses and fine wines.

When the meal is finished we move to one of the huge sofas and snuggle up, almost uncomfortable with so much excellent food, dizzy with pleasure from the textures and flavours in our mouths. I prop myself into one corner of the sofa and you snuggle into my chest. Your hand falls naturally to cup my soft cock and balls as my hand embraces you and just as naturally cups your soft breast. I whisper to you - " ..now for the main entertainment - enjoy..." you raise; your head and ask what I mean, but I silence you with a kiss and push your head gently back onto my chest.

At that moment the music changes to a slow waltz and our hosts return to the room and start a slow dance in front of the fire. You squirm deeper into me as; I start to stiffen slightly. Eventually the couples dance becomes more sensual, they kiss and stroke each other. As they turn you are aware that her hand is stroking him to erection, his hand is inside her toga, teasing at the nipples.... I can feel your heartbeat quickening as you realise what is happening in front of us and I know you feel that heady mix of a wildness and slight awkwardness.

Neither of us has ever done anything like this before but we are drawn in by the voyeuristic thrill of it. The couple are in no hurry and take obvious pleasure in each other as they undress while dancing. I am fully hard now and the tip of your tongue is flicking very gently around the foreskin as we watch. My hand has moved between your legs and I use just the tip of one finger to lightly scratch at your clit and lips through the soft covering of silk. Now she is going down on him, kneeling in front of him by the fire, pleasuring his now huge organ. They are so close we could reach out and touch them, their odours start to fill the room.

We are both breathing hard as you begging to suck and nibble at the head of my cock, mimicking the action of the girl before us. Then she lays on the floor and offers her pussy up to his eager tongue and as he first touches her clit I hear you moan and clasp your legs tightly together. Soon you relax and I stroke harder at your mound through the silk, feeling the wetness within start to soak the thin material.

Then you stop sucking me and I feel your hand push down inside the knickers and start to rub yourself strongly while your eyes are fixed on the contorted, sweating body of the girl as he expertly tongues her to orgasm. I move my hand to my own cock and for a while we are lost in our own private worlds as we wank ourselves to ecstasy, watching the scene before us. Now he has moved to penetrate her and they hump wildly in a simple missionary fuck by the fireplace, so obviously in harmony with each other. As he pumps deep inside her I hear you shudder to your own orgasm.

As the passion subsides and the couple roll apart we both spontaneously give a little round of applause and we all collapse in happy laughter. "That was amazing - so wicked of you!" you say, pretending to admonish me again. " So glad you enjoyed that, aren't they lovely? " I ask back. You nod in agreement and your eyes return to the naked bodies in front of us. "hmm... lovely.." you sigh. " but we are not finished yet though" I say, and before you can react the man moves over toward us and reaches out to touch your breast. You are shocked and clearly don't know how to react.

I offer you a reassuring squeeze, and his other hand moves to caress the other breast. "But...but...." You begin to say, but then you are silenced as he kisses you strongly on the lips and I see your tongue respond. Your arms lock around his back and pull him firmly toward you. I move across to the sofa opposite and watch as you kiss and embrace. Soon the girl moves over to between my legs, looks me smilingly in the eyes, and plunges my cock deep inside her throat.

Across the room I see your body moving and hear your breathing, then I hear your say " Eat me, please eat me...make me cum again" He moves down between your legs and you pull the sodden silk to one side, thrusting your pussy to meet his eager tongue. " Oh YES" you scream as he first touches your clit.

My eyes close as my body is swamped by the exquisite sensations caused by the girl's enthusiastic work and I slump back in the sofa and let her please me while I listen to the joyous sounds drifting to me from the sofa opposite. Soon I hear you reaching the peak and force my eyes open to see you pulling his head into your crutch with both hands as you clasp your thighs around his head and buck wildly against his face........

I motion to the girl to slow down and she slowly draws my length out of her throat and returns to flicking her tongue softly around the tip while cupping my aching balls in her hand, resting her cheek softly on my leg. When you have recovered a little you call over to me that you need to feel me inside you right now so I kiss my willing felatrix softly on her hair and move to lie on the rug by the fire. You also kiss your servant and walk over to straddle me before plunging heavily down, impaling yourself in one swift movement on my rigid member. We just stay that way, rocking very slightly, enjoying the moment.

The same wicked idea comes into our minds at almost the same instant and we motion our new companions to join us. He stands astride me, facing you with his cock directed at your face. Immediately it disappears deep into your throat and you eagerly suck on it, rubbing the shaft rapidly as you do. At the same time the girl kneels astride my head and places her pussy over my face. I can see the lips are swollen and engorged in the light of the fire, a trickle of cum still stains down her thigh.

I grab the cheeks of her bottom and pull her down to sit on my tongue and hungrily begin to lap at her sex. They reach behind each other and interlock the fingers of each others hands in a loving embrace as we focus completely on returning the unbelievable pleasure they have just afforded us. Now it is they that fill the room with sensual moans and cries as I work on her cunt, all the while she is grinding herself against my face, controlling the friction to maximise her own pleasure, and I squeeze and slap the cheeks of her bottom.

Above me I can feel your body rocking slightly on my cock as you alternate between fucking him with your mouth, then pull away and rub him vigorously with your hand. As he gets closer to cumming you use just your mouth, keeping him deep inside as you use the smooth wetness of your mouth and throat to milk him. Your hands are firmly grasping the cheeks of his bottom, using them to control his thrusts as he fucks your mouth.

I feel him tense and jerk, then roar and I know you are taking all of his cum deep into your mouth, strange moaning and gurgling noises come from within you. His cum is the catalyst the girl has been waiting for and her body goes rigid as her thighs grip my face, her hands pulling my head harder into her. My tongue is deep inside her cunt and I can feel her insides pulse and ripple as floods of juice pour from her into my mouth....

As they finish they stand to face each other and we see them embrace and kiss. Then we hear them thanks us warmly, and they melt away into the darkness of the room and we are alone again, you still impaled on me, Now we intertwine our hands and stay like that for a while by the fire, rocking very slightly back and forth. Soon we twist around so we are laying on our sides facing each other, stroking each others faces softly. You are the first to speak. " thank -you.." "thank-YOU" I return.... You continue, " that was absolutely amazing - I never dreamed I could ever do anything like that, thank you so very much for sharing this with me..."

" it was wonderful wasn't it?" I say.." so glad you enjoyed yourself, it means so much to me to see you like this....."

We hug deeply and begin a very slow rhythm with our hips, just enough to keep you wet and me hard....The time for fucking is gone, this last time is to make-love. Time and orgasms are irrelevant, the journey is everything. And so the weekend draws to a close as the lovers join together one last time before falling into a deeply satisfied sleep on the rug in front of the cracking log fire...

12