The Castle

Story Info
She had the weekend of her life.
1.7k words
4.23
12.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover, Bill, and I are successful and very busy people who often forget how important it is to get down to the basics and just love each other emotionally and physically. But in late August of last year my lover did something I never expected. He created a magical weekend that most women only dream about.

He had been in Europe on Military business for over two weeks when he called to tell me that he would have to stay there a little longer. I tried not to be upset, knowing that he had no other choice, but when we hung up he knew I was not pleased. The next day, while at the office, my lover’s assistant delivered a bouquet of wild flowers and sealed manila envelope. In the envelope was an airline ticket to Italy where we would spend a long weekend together.

I called him at his hotel and warned him that if this was going to be a weekend of me sitting in a hotel room in Rome while he was in meetings, he could forget it, but he assured me that it would be wonderful.

Arriving in Italy, I was highly impressed by the Rolls my lover had waiting for me. The driver helped me in. “Sir Bill eagerly awaits your arrival, my lady,” he said in a thick Italian accent.

As we left Rome, I started to ask the driver questions about our destination, but he would reveal nothing. My curiosity was killing me as we climbed high hills into a heavily wooded area. The trip was long and I eventually grew tired and fell asleep.

I awoke to the sound of the driver calling me: “Signora! Andiamo! We have arrived.” I blinked a few times, trying to shake off the sleepiness and see where I was. There in front of me was the most magnificent building I’d ever seen, a giant medieval castle. I was in awe, feeling so tiny beneath its shadow, and I turned around to watch the iron gates close behind us.

One of the several people waiting outside the castle stepped forward and kissed me once on each cheek. Her name was Rose and she welcomed me, assuring me that Sir Bill would be back later. In the meantime, she would show me to my room where I could freshen up and change before dinner. I think I was still in shock as I walked through the large doors into the castle. The floors were oak parquet and the ceilings were high. As we walked through the rooms, I wondered where it would end. Was this castle being rented out as a hotel? Did we have one room?

“Feel free to explore all of the rooms,” Rose said, as if reading my thoughts. She then led me up two flights of stairs. She was out of breath when we reached a door, which like the others had a Renaissance arch, and she opened it for me.

It was the bathroom, and it was as big as our entire bedroom at home! In the middle of the room was a giant tub made out of the same marble used for the floor. Rose pointed out where everything was and then turned on the tub. She picked up a bottle of bubble bath and I was just about to stop her when she paused and smiled, saying “Whoops, I almost forgot. Sir Bill said you prefer your baths really hot without the bubbles.” I smiled, happy that he still remembered the small details.

As the bathtub filled, Rose opened another door that went directly into the bedroom.. She opened the shuttered windows and I got an even better view of my surroundings. The furniture was dark wood, which had gently aged over the hundreds of years. I slipped off my shoes and let my toes be tickled by the bear rug alongside the king size four poster covered by white netting. I peeked in and gleaned the satin sheets and velvet blanket. I felt like a princess.

Rose whispered for me to take my time, then said, “Dinner will not be for at least an hour and a half. There is a robe hanging behind the door and I will lay your clothes out on the bed.”

I took off my clothes, letting them fall in a heap at my feet, then tied my hair in a bun. As I lowered myself into the water, my muscles immediately began to relax, the tension just lifting away as I picked up a washcloth and submerged it in the water before running it over a bar of soap.

I started behind my neck , the excess water dripping down my shoulders and back as I ran the cloth over my flesh. I pleasured myself, gently making circles around my full breasts and down my belly. The washcloth disappeared under the water again and found my pussy.

I basked in the glory of all that was around me: the stack of fluffy towels by the side of the tub, the cage housing two birds in the opposite corner of the room, the sound of the washcloth lifting out of the surface and spilling water back onto my relaxed body. At that moment, I hadn’t a care in the world and I enjoyed my half-dazed, half-aroused state until the water began to cool and it was time to get out.

In my robe, I sat at the vanity to brush out my hair. It seemed I would not have to go into my suitcase for anything. I did my hair in long, soft curls, just the way Bill Likes it, and then went to the bed to see what I was to wear. There was a note from Bill. He hoped I liked the dress he had bought for me in a little town not too far from the castle. It was wine-colored and fit tight around my chest, pushing my bosom together and up. It had a waist girdle that tied tight down the middle. The sleeves were long and hung like giant bells and the bottom of the gown was free flowing. It fit perfectly and I stared in amazement at my reflection in the silver framed mirror.

A short while later, a butler was sent upstairs to guide me to the dining room. I was relieved because I had no idea where it was. I was announced as I entered the room and that was when I got my first glance at Bill. Though he looked incredibly handsome, I almost giggled at the sight of him. He had really gone all out, trading in his suit for a white shirt, leather jerkin, baggy pants and knee boots. He rose from his seat and bowed, pointing to the seat that the butler was holding out for me.

We ate our dinner, at opposite sides of the table, served to us by wonderful servants wearing white gloves. Throughout the meal, we made love with our eyes over and over again. My flesh burned and I knew that his cock was throbbing. After dinner, he offered me his arm and led me through the castle to the high tower. It was a bit windy up there, but in the darkness we danced by lantern and moonlight, a violinist playing a soft melody. I whispered a thank-you in his ear and in response got a passionate “you’re welcome” kiss. The violinist’s music grew more passionate and Bill suggested we make our way to our quarters.

We went a different way than Rose had led me earlier, actually exiting the castle and walking through an enchanting garden. Our path was guided by gas lanterns, illuminating trees that must have been hundreds of years old. We stopped at a stone bench to enjoy the cool night air. My heart raced as Bill knelt on the grass before me and buried his head between my breasts, sucking on them hard. His absence these two weeks suddenly flooded my being. I wanted him to devour me.

Bill moved downward and buried his face under my dress, biting on my thighs as he tugged on my lace panties. He pulled them down around my ankles, then spread my legs. His mouth was so warm as it covered my pussy. I wiggled a little from the intense pleasure as he licked me over and over again.

Pleasure flooded my whole body as I came, thrashing about on the stone bench, Bill fighting to hold me still. When he emerged from under my gown, his breathing was ragged and the look in his eyes was one of a man who needed to be fucked. Quickly now, we made our way to our quarters.

Once there, I went into the bathroom and put on the white chemise nightgown that had been left for me. Bill positioned me so that I was bent at the waist, holding on to one of the bedposts. I heard his pants drop and then felt the warmth of his cock on the back of my thigh as he pushed my long hair to one side and began to nibble on my ear and neck. “Put it in me,” I begged.

Bill positioned the head of his cock at my opening and slid right into me. I moaned along with him as he slowly fucked me from behind. His arm was around my waist while he used his other hand to lean against the post, keeping his balance. I felt as if my feet would come off the floor each time he pulled me back onto his shaft. Bill’s grunts and groans grew louder and more insistent. His pace quickened and I held on tight to the post, imploring him to play with my clit so that I could cum with him. It was only a few more thrusts and a few more rubs on my clitoris before Bill pulled me as hard as he could onto his cock. I felt him pulsing inside me as he filled me with hot cum and I shuddered through my orgasm. After a nice hot bath we retired for the evening to our satiny bed for a wonderful night’s sleep.

The rest of the weekend was just as exciting, although we didn’t get into costume every single night. We did, however, spend much of our time making love in the beautiful garden, the watch tower and in the dimly lit staircases of our medieval castle nestled in the hills of Italy.