The Castle

Story Info
His wife plays the harp.
1.2k words
2.89
29.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife plays the harp. I usually watch her from behind, as she plucks the strings, first thing in the morning. I stand behind a curtain. She knows I am probably there, but never looks around. There is a full length window opening onto the courtyard, its balcony, and the spilling acres of green countryside which engulfs the house in its footings. Birds are the only witnesses to the open sky which falls over the steepled, shingled wooden roof which protects us. We have a few servants. They are sly, disobedient, and gorgeous, hand picked from the neighbouring villages, none of which are within one day's travel. For that reason, they stay on with us for months at a time. They are not permitted to leave without financial penalty unless they assist us to find a suitable replacement.

Today was overcast. Despite the ill wind, the grating of the gate outside against its iron lattice frame, the vaguely threatening creek of tall oak trees against the eves, she was up at dawn preparing to play. She plays only for 15 minutes either side of dawn each day. It is her gesture of piety, and submission. Since it is my will that at all other times she is available to me. I never call her, against her will, but we both enjoy this potential authority. In fact, of course, the reality is otherwise: it is she who orders me about. She uses an imperious, crooked finger, usually, not even with one single word in accompaniment, and laughs or moans in her chosen game of charades.

Her cunt is the texture of butter, warm, soft, inviting, liquifying. With dollops of honey, if provoked or stimulated. It reminds me of the colour of her harp. So when she plays, of course, she makes no pretence about spreading her legs, in case I am watching. But today I was a little late and I wasn't there until she was almost finished. I found Lillian sitting next to her on the seat. Slowly, stroking the Madame's lustrous hair, her arm angled behind her at an uncomfortably acute angle. Lillian was wearing her nightdress, a diaphonous, silken material, extremely expensive, fitted by the Madame herself. Lillian's breasts were high, pink-nippled, and clearly evident in the soft rays of sunlight pouring through the glass. Madame herself was shamelessly displaying her pudenda's beautiful golden foliage, reflecting back to the Sun the very mirror image of its perfection, giving back to the verdant trees outside their own wayward spillages, absorbing like the sky moisture, pheremones, and breath, wrapping them all up into itself, ready to discharge.

As I took up position in the curtain, I looked around me in the dark and saw already there a mass to my left. Astounding: how did I not see him? It was Robert, the young horsemaster, already outfitted for the pasture, ready to train the horses should I decide to go hunting. I noticed his fine head of black hair, well kept, and his politely attentive turn of head, ensuring he missed no detail of the Madame's recital or of Lillian's docility. His attentiveness was what I most prized in any male servant. It was their duty to fulfill to the absolute every explicit, every implicit, every halfway or even barely at all suggested request, whim, notion, or thought of any lady of the house, though with certain priority accorded, of course, to the Madame. If discipline were required, he would be well equipped among all the male servants to administer it: several large horsewhips were ready in the stables, and there were large wooden stocks should the occasion demand it. Sometimes, myself and a few friends liked to indulge in harmless mock torture. Of course, we agreed to submit to whatever ordeal we meted out. In fact, this was the whole purpose of our pretended discipline. It was a rewarding game, no less for the fact of its religiously followed repetition at least weekly.

I heard a groan from Robert. I reached into his pants and found an erection that I never quite fathomed, always, somehow, escaping my complete grasp. Slipping left, right, up, down, sliding around, in, out, I could never hold it at rest. Sometimes, as Robert happily fucked deeply into my wife's beautiful cunt, while I did the same duty on Lillian's pert, lithe, brunette fleece, I reflected that this was the closest I would ever come to his steely girth: to see it framed in the churning butter of Madame's quim. It was a sight after which I usually wished I had just been sentenced to death by vulture, so that my eyes could be plucked out whole, and the last vision remaining me would be this one of haunting beauty.

Today, I reached down and licked his cock. Robert massaged my ears, but didn't even look down. It could have been any of the servants, he probably guessed. I was jacking him slowly into my mouth. Suddenly, Lillian 'discovered' our movements or moans in the curtains. We were confronted by the sight of Madame lasciviously licking her finger, inserting it into her cunt, then Lillian's, then her mouth, then Lillian's mouth, both of them enraptured by Robert and I. I stood up, not wishing to seem the inferior of my servant. I ordered him to fuck my wife's mouth as hard as he liked. Meanwhile I would lick his balls. Lillian knew her duty: she was to lick my arse and my wife's. She preferred, I think, my rusty, old smell, a more refined and deeper, wooden vintage to my wife's light, chardonnay sweetness. Poor Lillian, though, only had herself to frig herself with. She reached behind to find a small dildo, hanging from the wall, arched in chrome and ribbed, and started roughly jigging herself.

Lillian often told me how she admired Madame, how Madame was like a mother to her. I pulled her down and got her to lick Madame's cunt. I got Robert behind me, so that he could skewer me, while I inserted my pole into Lillian's tiny pussy. She was only eighteen and looked sixteen, to Robert's twenty, but both were experienced beyond their years. Madame was left to look on, she smiled, said good morning to me, and talked as if she were interested only in organising the diary for today's social agenda and issuing orders to the scullery for our breakfast. I wasn't fooled of course: I immediately read the implicit command in her voice. I decamped from Lillian and slipped my hardness straight into Madame's core. She vocalised like an Ocean Spright, a lean sea eagle which circles its prey slowly before sinking in for a final swoop. Robert installed himself again in her mouth, then started wanking over her breasts. I helped her lick him. Lillian, meanwhile, tongued our arses. Madame reached over and shoved a finger into Lillian's arsehole.

At that precise moment, the sun entered the chamber, and Lillian's parents, strolling outside (our guests for the past week or so), looked in, smiling, to see how well engaged her daughter was by us, and how profitable for her experience we were proving. Madame struck a high C, a note which quavered and danced around the room. Robert and I grunted and moaned like wounded bears, and I thought of hunting and death. Over the top of the forest, a squadron of eagles took flight, heading east.