The Castle & the Ring

Story Info
A castle, a ring, and an orgasm squelch her doubts.
1.4k words
4.44
12.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Whatever is on his mind…I wish he would just tell me,” She thought to herself as they walked through the cool autumn evening. He had been silent all day as if lost in a world of dream. It had been a beautiful day…a wonderful day to be on vacation with the man she had grown to love more than any other she had ever been with. The trees were at peak autumn brilliance, the air crisp, and the sky a flawless blue. But he had spoken even less than is his wont.

She knew him to be a man of few words, but this was different. She was starting to wish that she had not discussed the commitment issue with him the night before. But she had to say it…she just had to get it out in the open. It had been eating up her every thought for the last month and she needed to share it with him, but now she was scared that she had pushed him too far.

Fear…that is what drove her to address the issue with him, fear of being led to yet another dead end in life. They had been together for over a year and in that time neither had seen any other as if by some sort of unspoken contract. She had been honest with him about her needs and goals in life but she knew little of his. Did he want to marry and have children as she did? She just wasn’t sure…he had never spoken about it. When she had addressed the issue with him in bed on the previous night, he didn’t speak a word. He simply smiled and curled up with his head on her shoulder. He was sound asleep in an instant.

The light wind rustled the leaves on the ground as they approached the bluffs. One of the few things he had told her was that he wanted to go see Miner’s Castle and now they were approaching the wooden safety rail at the edge of the step bluff. The sight she saw stole her breath and brought tears to her eyes. Over the edge was a sheer sandstone cliff that fell a hundred feet to Lake Superior’s cold clear waters. Out off the end of a nearby point stood the castle. Not an actual fortress type of castle as she had expected but rather a castle shaped formation of colored sandstone that towered over the surface of the lake. The dwindling evening sun was a huge ball of fire that shot its rays between the formation’s two mighty ramparts. The sky was alive with color and fire. She stood speechless as if stricken dumb by the brilliance of the spectacle, tears brimming along her long eyelashes and trickling down her cheeks.

She reached for him and pulled him close. His eyes were teary as well, but they looked troubled. She could take no more of this awkward distance that lie between them. She had no doubt that it was last night’s discussion that now worried her kindhearted lover and she knew she had to ease his mind.

“Listen sweetheart,” she whispered as she softly turned his head and looked into his eyes, “I just get scared sometimes and I am a little insecure.”

He stood silent but his eyes sparkled with comprehension.

“About last night, hon,” she faltered for a moment, “you needn’t let that worr…”

He softly cut off her dialog, his long soft finger pressed against her lips. She sighed and started to speak of her need to put his mind at rest but it was in vain. His velvety lips covered hers and he pulled her up against him, the tip of his tongue tickling her lips. He kissed her long and soft as he always did and she relished the sensation as he entwined his fingers into her soft dark brown hair. Her heart fluttered and her body started to tremble with urgency.

He trailed gentle kisses along her petite but distinguished jaw and down onto the tender, sensitive skin of her neck. Butterflies whirled faster and faster in her stomach as he softly blew in her ear sending a surge of electricity down her spine. Her loins were starting to respond with fire to his ministrations as he started to descend his kisses down the ticklish underside of her left arm. He stopped a moment to lavish her wrist before he slowly took her index finger into his mouth.

His tongue fluttered around her finger and her heart seemed to flutter in time with it. Next he took her middle finger and she could feel the very chemistry of her body boiling in the heat of this wondrous moment. Her mind reeled in excitement as he took her ring finger softly between his lips. But this time he bit down lightly between her first and second knuckle. Her eyes popped open as she felt something warm yet hard scrape over her long fingernail and onto her finger. His eyes opened and he looked with nervous longing into her deep dark eyes. He used his teeth to push the object onto her finger. Her heart leapt as he removed his mouth to reveal the ring.

The modest yet beautifully cut diamond shimmered in the last ray of the now sinking sun. The stone fragmented the hues of the sunset and seem to glimmer with its own internal luminescence. He took her trembling hand in both of his and kissed her forehead. Tears welled in her eyes and she was blinded. She was conscious only of his presence and of the ring that she knew was a token of his undying devotion. She realized now that he had been saving for this emblem since the first day their eyes had met. She was abashed by her insecurity and doubt on the night prior. She looked in his eyes and in them saw her own destiny. Her body went limp and she was lost in her own bliss.

She returned to the present when she felt the night breeze tingle across her now naked upper thigh. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist; he had lifted her off the ground and gently but urgently pressed her against the safety rail of the observation platform. She wondered how long she had been in lost to the world. Had it all been a dream? But no…the ring was still there and so was he. He had her hosiery and panties intertwined in his fingers. The soft musky scent of her own sex intermingled with the sweet smell of her perfume in the cool autumn air. The sunset had dwindled into hues of violet and deep purples marked with streaks of orange and blood red. She wrapped her slender legs around his waist and held him close, savoring the smell of his hair and the texture of his manhood as it brushed against her thigh and ran across her clitoris.

A soft gasp escaped from her lips as he penetrated her in a gentle slow stroke. He took her deeply and held her close, touching her insides as he kissed her tear-streaked eyes. Each stroke increased in urgency but he kept his pace slow and deliberate. Her body shuddered in delight as she clasped onto his manhood and braced herself for her emminent climax. It came on as a great wave of feeling and emotion and she felt as though they had become as one entity…two bodies but one soul. She held him close as his body tensed and the warm sensation of his seed flooded her body, mind and spirit. She had never felt so close to someone as her own orgasm vibrated through her body. As her climax subsided she could no longer contain her emotion. She placed her head on his shoulder and sobbed audibly, her tears drenching his shoulder. She could feel the wetness of his eyes against her neck. She lifted her head and peered lovingly into his green teary eyes and there again was the destiny that she knew was inevitable. She saw a future of bliss and happiness…of beautiful days and endless nights…of beautiful children and walks in the forest. She knew that she could love no other so long as they both lived. His eyes reflected her sentiments in hues of color that no words can describe.

By Mythrender