The Castle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel wave after wave of climaxes hitting her, filling her pussy with an uncanny strength to grip my cock. But Lucia's pussy drained me completely and I'm not ready to cum yet. For long and delicious minutes, Angelica doesn't stop cumming for one single second. Finally, feeling my balls boiling, I explode inside her while another orgasm ravages her entire body. Rolling off to find myself into Lucia's arms, I look at Angelica while she pants hard to catch her breath.

After a short while, she looks at us and smiles: "I think he survived through all the Succubus had for him...". Leaning towards her, Lucia kisses her shoulder and gets up: "Come on Iann, let's let her sleep for a while." We head for the dining room, where a number of maids wait for the guests and residents with a wide variety of breakfasts. I don't think I'll need to have dinner, or even supper for that matter: we ate like starving animals...

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. Thanks -