The Castle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it, they're all yours..." And I do. I begin to fuck those globes of flesh, shamelessly forgetting about her pleasure. They are simply perfect; the shape, the softness, the smoothness enhanced by the slick trick with her juices. Adding to the true pleasure of fucking those breasts, she squeezes, twists and pounds them around my shaft, turning unbelievable sensations into a mind boggling bliss. But she's not one to be satisfied with one simple thing: after opening her breasts, she bends down and sucks my cock into her mouth. But I really mean suck. On the first stroke she easily reached at least half my length, and after a few tongue lashes, she engulfs me completely. And while she alternates between the two distinct delights, she pushes me down on my back.

Once I'm down and she's kneeling between my legs, her mouth still locked around my cock, she begins to caress me with her hands. For the first time in my life, a girl caresses my nipples: the feeling is surprising, to say the least. Soft tweaking and gently pulling was all it took to convince me that men had sensitive nipples too. And those weird feelings quickly spread to my belly. When she sees the goosebumps covering it, she pulls away from my cock and smiles as she makes her way up. Kissing and licking while her breasts land once again on my cock, she teases me before reaching and kissing my left nipple. In a totally different way, her lips and tongue sends thousands of tiny sparks in my chest. Instinctively closing her breasts around my harder than rock cock with my hands, I resume the classic fucking motions in her motherly curves. Seeing that, she raises her head with a grin:

"You like them don't you?"

"Oh God yes..." After a small satisfied laugh, she bends back down and resumes her delightful work.

After caressing my other nipple with her magic mouth, she climbs the rest of the way up and lets her kiss overflow in and around my mouth. Her passion is screaming at my entire body. But when I feel her legs closing around my sides and her pussy resting on my cock, I regain a little bit of control. Humping my cock until the underside opens her lips, I reach for her hips. Unbelievably, once more, I feel her clit rubbing the entire length of my cock, pushing moans from her hungry mouth. But soon I feel her pussy reaching and stopping at the tip of my cock, where the head slips comfortably into her. Raising herself with her hands on my chest, she pushes back and lets my cock enter her. The feelings are too much...

Still bent above me, she begins to fuck me. With her head whipping her hair around and her breasts moving wildly around, she begins to lean back. Soon she slides her hands back to her hips and continues to fuck me like a beast. Now standing perfectly straight, her long strokes let her plunge down on me with an audible thump, an amazingly erotic thump. After a number of those furious strokes, she places her hands on my knees and arches her back forward, pushing her breasts out obscenely. With the added pressure on my cock, I feel her muscles spasming around me. But, as before, she doesn't stay that way for long. Sliding her hands lower on my legs, she also raises her knees and slides her feet from my hips to my armpits. With the sight of her splayed pussy before my eyes, and the strange motions this position imposes her, I loose all concentration and let her body push me over the edge.

When she feels me bucking erratically under her, she moans: "Oh yes Iann, fill me with that, fill me until I blow up..." With her last words, I know that she too is exploding. Her constricting pussy quickly looses the rhythm and Lisa turns into nothing less than a wild beast. Moaning and groaning as she cums, she begs me to fuck her harder and faster, which I do as best I can through my own climax. Not able to do anything else than a mad grinding, she crushes her pussy against my pubic bone. More power and intensity than ever before streams through my veins as we both share a long awaited climax. Since she teased me under the table earlier, we knew this had to happen. But I never thought it would be so strong! She is sex!... But we soon fall against one another, completely exhausted. Later, we get up and laugh at this explosion.

When we return, hand in hand, to the beach, we find Laurie and Lucia lying on their backs, perfecting their already perfect tans. Naked as the day they were born, they look like nymphs. When I lay down beside Lucia she says:

"So, you survived?"

"Barely..." She laughs softly and turns back to the sun, her hand having found mine. She simply smiles when I bring it back to my mouth to kiss it. For a long time, letting me time to relax, we stay there silently, simply basking under the heat.

As the sun begins to set, we all wake up and take a thankfully cool dip in the lake. After looking to the other side of the lake, Laurie asks us if we're ready to go to the bay.

"The bay?" I ask.

"Yes, unless you don't want to eat. Everybody who's around the lake will probably go there to eat. Sounds good?"

Thinking about the number of women there, I nod and they all smile.

"We thought you would..." And with that, we put our suits back on and ride through the densely wooded paths. It's only a twenty-minute ride, but the sun is almost completely set when we arrive. As I expected, it's full of people, mostly women. A big fire is raging and people are gathered loosely around it. It still warm enough to wear swimsuits, but the few cool breezes sometimes push out a nipple or two.

Pulling a large blanket and a picnic meal from their saddlebags, Laurie and Lucia then find us a place to sit. At first it seemed far from the fire, but as more and more people arrived, we soon found ourselves surrounded by about a hundred persons. Yet the ambience remains quite intimate, and many people move around to explore the new faces around. The supper goes on normally but I notice that, contrary to everywhere else around the castle, there is no sexual aura. When I quietly ask Lucia about this, she tells me: "It would indeed be improper to have any kind of sexual relations here, but you'll understand why later." Intrigued by this, I nonetheless enjoy the evening. But somehow everybody gradually stops talking and our attention is drawn to the fire.

Standing there, in the empty ring around the fire, a man and woman are starting some kind of dance. Dressed as Fiji Island traditional folk, they move around the fire in an elaborate pattern that becomes more and more complex. After a few minutes, Lucia asks if she can have a place between my legs. As I open them, she sits back against me and pulls my arms around her waist. Elated by the peculiar and so rich smell of her hair, I take a deep breath and turn my eyes back to the dance. A few minutes later the dance takes a sharp twist: simulating a ritual fight, both of them fake blows and strikes on the other. But the guy grabs his partner's feather bra and tears it away, revealing he lush curves of her breasts.

When Lucia hears me moaning a low and satisfied: "Mmmmm...", she says: "I thought you'd like the show...". And I do. But even though my eyes are now glued to the dance, I nonetheless notice that we're not the only couple sitting the way Lucia chose. When Lisa comes behind me to cover both of us in a large blanket, I begin to understand why. But when Lucia begins to caress me with small motions of her head against my shoulder, I understand perfectly. Still enjoying the show, I let my hand slide down across Lucia's belly and reach her bikini bottom. As I slip my fingers under it, she says: "Well Iann, you catch on quite quickly... Looks like it's my turn to Mmmmm and moan." Moving a bit between my legs she opens hers for me. As the man's mouth closes for the first time on his partner's nipple, I cup my hand firmly around Lucia's pussy.

And all through the dance, which becomes sexier by the minute, I caress Lucia, just as all the other guys here are probably doing. But I'm in for a little surprise when I turn around to see what Lisa and Laurie are doing, all alone. Well, I don't have to guess very long; the expression on Laurie's face is quite explicit: she has Lisa's fingers deep inside her pussy. Sitting just like us, Laurie's head rests dreamily on Lisa's shoulder while she kisses her neck slowly. Whispering not to disturb her pleasure too much, I tell Lucia:

"I guess we don't have to worry about Lisa and Laurie..."

Turning her head, she then leans it back against me: "Oh well, you know Lisa... And did you really think Laurie and I patiently waited while you were fucking Lisa?"

And with that I see her licking her smiling lips slowly. The image of Lucia between Laurie's legs, her mouth and tongue invading the blonde bush is too much... Clamping my fingers harder on her bush, I begin to really masturbate her. With the guy's cock free, the other dancer teases him with caresses and small licks, as the dance slows down quite a bit. Under our blanket, alternating between her clit and the sensitive rim of her hole, I let two fingers bring Lucia to the edge. I feel her breathing harder and I know she's close to climax. But I try to wait a while, to keep her on that blissful brink. Now lying on his back, the man see the girl above him, dancing much like Lisa was doing to me earlier. He's till the only one seeing her pussy since she still has some kind of bottom on. But she lowers herself on his mouth and the crowd lets out a collective moan when the girl shouts hers. As she does, I let my fingers slip in Lucia's hole, but not deeper than an inch. As I twist and pull inside her pussy, I feel her tensing up and twisting in my arms. But I'm still careful not to push her off into her climax.

With my fingers well away from her clit, I wait for the couple to do something else. When the girl turns around and bends down to gulp the guy's cock, he pushes the feather skirt up from her hips to her waist. More and more her ass is revealed until the tiny skirt rests too high to hide anything interesting. They are not faking anything anymore: the girl really has his cock deep into her mouth and her motions are full and quite intense. Suddenly Lucia tries to move and turn around in my arms. Noticing that a lot of the other girls have disappeared inside the blankets, I understand what Lucia wants to do and shivers of anticipation run up and down my entire body. But I stop her nonetheless:

" You know I want this as much as the next guy, but I want this interlude to be all yours."

"But I really would like to suck you off Iann, it's not a duty..."

"Thanks, but let me give this to you, you've already given me so much."

And, I must admit, a guy has to rest once in a while: I was going to explode if this furious pace kept up too long!

Surprised but delighted by my benevolence, she lays back in my arms just in time for the best part. On hands and knees, the girl lewdly displays her ass and pussy to the dancer behind her, inviting him to fuck her. After caressing her slit with his cock-head, he places his hands on her hips and penetrates her fully. A long, slow and single stroke is all it took for her to engulf his long shaft completely. At the same time, I let two of my fingers slide deeply inside her hole and begin to fuck her as fast as I can. My palm locked against her clit, each of my small thrusts must send pulses of ecstasy into her whole body. A few minutes later, and a number of small shuddering climaxes, a strong and final one ravages her body and she can't control a moan, a loud and piercing moan.

And then she does something quite unexpected: throwing away the blanket that was hiding our intimacy, she keeps her legs splayed open and lets her moan flow freely out of her panting mouth. Tearing off her bikini top, she begins to caress and massage her breasts as she still rides on the crest of an incredible orgasm. People all around turn toward us and look at the wild woman, but not like voyeurs. They feel much more like accomplices than anything else, passively participating in her rapture. But soon a dozen or more of them closes up around us, still without breaking that aura of closeness. Lisa leans towards Lucia and begins to pull down her bikini bottom. Lucia readily raises her ass to let it slip down. Laurie then comes up from the other side and begins to kiss Lucia's thigh while Lisa begins to caress her breast. Spreading her legs and arms wide, Lucia invites everybody else.

All of a sudden, the all come to her and begin to kiss, caress or feel her body, from her feet and calves, her hands and arms to her belly and breasts. Lisa often bends down to kiss her quite fiercely as I feel Laurie's tongue beside my hand, fooling around in Lucia's bush. Once I felt a finger slipping through mine and sliding in and out of Lucia's slit for a few times, before disappearing as quickly as it came. Now a man and Lisa are each locked on one of Lucia's nipples, Laurie still teases her bush and everybody else caresses her entire body. From loud moans to even louder shouts, Lucia cries out a final climax. I feel her trembling and shaking all over while, slowly, every body moves away.

Finally she stops, with droplets of sweat covering her body, and turns around in my arms. Pushing me on my back, she wraps herself around me and squeezes me hard, without a word. She still shivers and I know that her whole body is still filled with this pure joy. After a while, with the blanket over both of us again, she stops shaking and whispers:

"It was just too good... it wasn't a dream, was it?"

"No, it was real, don't worry..."

And with that I feel her falling asleep in my arms. I can understand her: she climaxed for about twenty minutes without stopping, every nerve in her body stimulated in one way or another.

Later, with the tent built behind me I slowly get up and carry Lucia in it. Large enough for the four of us, the tent seems better than anything I thought would fit into the saddlebags. But right now I don't care. With Lisa on the other side, close to Lucia, Laurie comes and lies down beside me. Whispering, she asks me:

"With Lucia out, I'd like to ask you a favor. I just love to fall asleep with a cock buried in me. But I'm too sensitive to fuck you right now and anyway, I want you hard. Think you can control yourself?"

"Sure, I'll try as hard as I can."

With that, she rolls on her side and invites me in. Sliding beside her I guide my cock in her still dripping pussy and push in slowly. As I slide in, I lick and kiss her neck. When my crotch reaches her round ass, I tell her:

"You're delicious Laurie, you really are."

"Thank you Iann. Wake me up if ever you can't control yourself okay?"

Trying to control my laugh, I answer :" No problem..." And with that, we all fall asleep.

I'm awakened by a warm and wet feeling around my cock. As I open my eyes in the silent night, I see Laurie eating my cock slowly. When I raise my head to realize that I can barely see in this darkness, she looks at me and smiles, before closing her eyes again and concentrating on her task. Soon her tongue and warm mouth get the better of my resistance and I fill her mouth with cum, in perfect silence. After cleaning me up, she walks up to me and lays herself on me, covering me with her smooth curves and welcomed heat. After kissing my ear, she whispers: "Lucia was right, you do taste great..." And with that I bring the blanket above us both and we fall back asleep.

This time it's me that wake her up. I tried to move and was roused by her weight on me: she's still completely spread on me, her legs opened to each side of mines; her blond pussy directly against my cock. In a few seconds it turns hard and she wakes up as I succeed in placing it against her hole. She whispers once again not to wake anyone: with the reddish light outside, it must be about 5 o'clock. "Wait a few minutes unless you want a dry fuck..." I was too fuzzy to think about that, and when I see her smiling to me, containing a laugh, I pull her down to kiss her. My hands suddenly cover both her ass cheeks and she guides the underside of my cock between her lips. As soon as the first drops of wetness ooze from her pussy, she begins to rub my cock up and down, never letting it slip out of her slit.

Before long I feel her clit growing against my cock and at the same time, her breathing becomes hard against my ear. I don't know how she does this, but within minutes, I feel some of her juice dripping down to my abdomen, drenching my cock instantly. And as she stops, I realize that she was shaking all over. "My God Iann! you've already made me come once! How do you do that with your cock?" She came? I didn't feel it, except for the sudden gush of juice! Then I feel her bringing her legs along my sides, and the added pressure on my cock is wonderful. With that I pull her ass upward just enough to let the head of my cock slip deeper in her slit. For the second time I find myself there, but now I'm going to fuck her real good. After slipping my hands in the valley between her hips and legs, I push her down my shaft and thrust it up against her.

The violence of my penetration, I'll never go deeper inside Laurie than where I am now, surprised her: she can't control a moan, a hard and loud moan that leaves nothing to the imagination. Everybody outside must have heard that! Raising herself upright until she's sitting above my cock, her long blond hair shining magnificently and her full breasts still heaving with lust, she begins to ride me like it's the last thing she'll do in her life. Soon Lucia and Lisa begin to stir around us, while Laurie doesn't seem to care about awakening everybody on the beach anymore. But right now I'm enthralled by Laurie's furious rhythm, and my eyes are locked on the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her blond bush.

Suddenly I see Lisa appearing behind Laurie, both her hands quickly finding Laurie's breasts, and her head around her shoulder to kiss Laurie. The moans stop, but the intensity doesn't. As soon as I turn my head to see what Lucia's doing, I find her inches away from mine and before I can do anything, she reduces those inches to nothing and begins to kiss me. All of a sudden I feel Laurie's rhythm breaking apart and I feel her pussy constricting my cock into a vise of pure delight: she's cumming again! At the same time, Lucia stops kissing me and moves around beside me. As I look back at Laurie's pussy to she her climaxing, she's holding her bush spread between two fingers. Tattooed there beneath the blond curls is a figure: a pale brown fox-head. When I look up to her eyes, she's indeed looking at me while kissing Lisa. I only have enough time to smile at her before I understand what Lucia was up to.

In a second I see her sitting on my face, covering my mouth with her mound as she bends towards Laurie. Feeling comfortably at home, I drive my tongue as deep as I can in the delicious depths of her sex, happy to find the smells, textures and tastes I came to love much love. But her clit seems to grow on me and soon I can't ignore it any longer. Sucking it between my lips, I squeeze them around it as I slowly flick my tongue across its sensitive flesh. All that time I don't really know what's happening on the other side of Lucia's body, but since Laurie never moved off, and I feel a pussy fucking me madly, I guess that she's going at it for a third climax.

What I can see though, is Lisa. She's standing above me between Lucia and Laurie, with the pleasure of Lucia's mouth on her bush, and probably Laurie's from behind too. That would explain the pleasure-contorted face she has. But what would I give to see Laurie's face buried in the cleft of Lisa's wonderful ass! Am I dreaming? or is this really true? It's the first time in my life that I get to make love with more than one woman at a time, and now I have three, three of the most beautiful women in the world! But in an instant Lucia brings me back to reality: after a few uncontrolled moans and while she visibly has troubles keeping her pussy on my mouth without breaking my neck with her legs, she climaxes and drenches my mouth with a final surge of her juices. Pulling her too-sensible clit away from my tongue, she places herself to have better access to Lisa's pussy, while nevertheless giving me a great if lewd look at her ass.