The Castle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, I feel Laurie spasming once more around my cock and she stifles her moans in Lisa's ass. Seconds before I could cum too, she pulls away and I don't understand why. Until I see Lisa lying down on her side... Opening her legs shamelessly, she invites Lucia and Laurie to continue what they were doing, but in much more comfortable positions. And, after seeing Lisa staring at my hard, girl-cum-dripping cock, she invites me with a curled finger. Amazed at the sight of these two gorgeous women's mouths locked all around a third one's pussy, I slowly walk around them and sit just in front of Lisa, knowing perfectly well what we both want. After turning her upper body towards me, she grabs my cock with her hand and fools with it for a while. "Having heard your moans, I want to let this big mister calm down for a while..."

While doing that, she bends down and lightly kisses the sides and underside of my cock, licking the not-so-sensitive parts of my cock and balls. But as the combined effects of Lucia and Laurie's mouth begin to intoxicate Lisa, she opens her mouth wide and engulfs my cock, just as wonderfully as she did yesterday. And now, sitting down with my legs opened around Lisa head and my hands supporting me behind me, I watch all these girls abandoning themselves to pure lust and realize that we didn't even have breakfast yet!

But instead of letting Lisa bring me to climax, I see Lucia's pussy waiting for me. She's on her side, legs curled against her breasts and her pussy is showing between her ass cheeks; she looks even more inviting than Lisa's mouth. She seems disappointed when I pull away, but a spasm of pleasure makes her forget all about me. Kneeling down behind Lucia, I guide my cock to her lips, which are still drenched with her juices. When she feels me, she doesn't stop to lick Lisa, but simply moves a hand to my thigh, slowly caressing me. Slowly I slip into her and soon I'm fucking away into the pussy of the most wonderful woman here. She's so warm and slick, and now her closed thighs add even more pressure to her big lips, sending shivers all through my body. After only a few minutes of this bliss, I explode into her, filling her once again with what seems like a gallon of cum. When I pull out, exhausted, I sit down and watch, still amazed, at these three girls.

They finally continued without me for about twenty minutes, changing positions to assure that everyone tasted everyone and that they all came at least once against the two other mouths... A dance to remember.

After that, we packed up and headed slowly back down the trails. My cock now ached each time it was hard but Lucia insisted to "ride" with me again, which was more pleasure than pain after all, much more. When the Castle appeared through the trees, about twenty minutes ride away, Lucia told me:

"If you're still aching all over, I have just the thing for you..."

Then Laurie interrupted her: "Are you sure that what we all have in mind will cure that kind of ache?"

They, it appeared, all knew what Lucia was talking about. But why should I be shy about it: we're intimate enough I should say! I learned that what she had in mind was a long relaxing soak in the natural hot bath in the Castle basement. Apparently it's as large as the Castle itself, lined with huge arcades to support the castle above. The sight, smell, feel and taste (if we want...) are incredible. And so, as I guide my horse to the stable, I'm already longing for the hot water that awaits us...

* * * * *

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. And please give your opinion of my story by voting after reading it: it's the best form of feedback next to written comments. Thanks