The Castle Ch. 05

Story Info
The initiation of Roxanne.
7.3k words
4.63
49.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

-You'll have to excuse me for my English; it's not my first language. I don't think it'll cause you big problems to read, but you'll certainly find some mistakes.-

* * * * *

After waiting a long hour in Lucia's bed, I got up and went to the baths. What waited for me there blew me away. The room was opened to the afternoon sun behind, but was also filled with countless torches burning all across the walls. The effect of the sun, these torches and the water in the baths was amazing. But what really caught my attention were the eleven women in the center off it all. I was only wearing a simple white robe, as they had asked me to do. Dressed like me, between the four large baths, ten women stood wearing the same kind of robes. In the tight circle formed by those women Roxanne was surrounded, the only one wearing a red robe. Each of the ladies' bodies was completely hidden by these robes. Along the three walls of the large room, guests and residents alike were crowded to see the initiation and judging by the number of people there, the show promised to be great! The fourth side of the room, opened towards the hills and river below the castle, allowed much of the morning sun to stream in and bathe the room in its warm, orange light. When the ten robed women saw me, they began chanting something that sounded like prayers and opened the circle they had formed.

Slowly, they spread outward and formed a half circle around Roxanne, the opened end pointing directly towards me. Now that I could see them all I realized that I couldn't recognize any of the priestesses, which surprised me. Suddenly music began to fill the room and, hearing the first notes, the priestesses removed their robes. All they had underneath was a pure white loincloth that covered their pussies and probably no more than half their buttocks. But each of the priestess's breasts were revealed, adding to the sun's warmth in this room. They all had a black and green tattoo on their chests: a tight weave mainly made of black lines traced the vertical lines between their breasts before spreading towards each of them. As they spread, the fine weaves became more and more green, wrapping about four or five tendrils all over the women's breasts. Clearly, all of those vagabond lines ended at the edge of the nipples, the reddish flesh contrasting heavily against the green lines.

All but three of these lines ended there, as I realized seconds later. On each sides, one of the lines rose up to their faces and drew delicate lines on their cheeks and forehead before melting away in the corner of their eyes. The third extra line grew down into a fine line until it bloomed again around the women's navels. In a wicked sun-like shape, the weave of lines spun and twirled wildly before disappearing further down on heir bellies. While I was staring at them, one priestess beckoned me to come closer.

Now standing in front of Roxanne, who like me was still wearing her robe, I waited for instructions. The priestess then told me; "Do you approve of us?" Approve? As with all of the other residents, these women were some of the most incredible women I had seen in my entire life! But before I had time to answer, the first priestess on my left told me to come closer to her and kneel at her feet. While looking at the tattoo on her belly, no more than a foot away from my face, I wondered what she wanted me to do.

Then she grabbed her loincloth and lifted it above her waist, completely exposing her pussy to my gaze. It was as beautiful as I had imagined it to be; full, large lips yet unable to hide two inner lips that peaked out, with a thin line of black hairs that hid nothing at all and a clit that was barely hidden. When I sat back on my heels to look at it better, the priestess raised one of her legs and placed her feet on my thigh. When I leaned forward to take advantage of this opening, she placed her hand behind my head and forced my mouth directly into her pussy. Obeying my instincts, I opened my mouth and licked her slit a few times before diving deeper into her. Seconds later, when I felt her shiver, she pulled me away and asked me to stand. When I did, she very distinctively pushed her breasts out and wanted me to evaluate them. I thought that all this was pretty weird, but who was I to complain. After a few seconds, she grabbed my hands and placed them both of her breasts, urging me to feel them. Getting the idea, I also bent down and tasted them.

Then, for the final exam, she turned around, lifted the back of her loincloth and bent at the waist as low as she could go. With her feet spread apart, she gave me the most erotic and beautiful sight of her ass, with her pussy obvious between her ass cheeks. This time, not waiting for a signal, I knelt behind her and began to feel her buttocks with more passion than before. After too few seconds, I leaned in and began to lick her pussy again, from the far away clit all the way down her slit. Continuing my journey upward, I allowed the tip of my tongue to graze her tight little anus. By now I was rock hard and even if I knew that sporting and erection was no crime here, I still felt awkward. But when I got back up, my cock slipped from the folds of the robe and lodged itself against her pussy. She then partly straightened, staying bent forward with her hands on her knees. When I looked around to see what I had to do, they only urged me to continue what I had begun accidentally.

With a deep, thrilled breath, I grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled it back until I slipped between her now-wet folds. Without delaying any further I pushed in, opening the welcoming warmth that seemed to pull me inside, and closed my eyes in ecstasy; the priestess was making some kind of pulsating squeezes that hugged my cock like a sex-vise. The farther I went, the more intense these pulses became. When my balls lodged themselves against her lips and her ass against my thighs, I felt the ripples going from base to tip in a maddening rhythm. So, before loosing my control, I slowly pulled out. The priestess then turned around and asked; "Do you approve of me?" With a smile, instead of answering, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Hard. When I let her go, I could see that she, and some of the priestesses, were smiling. Some were even laughing, like much of the people gathered here to see the initiation.

I repeated this ritual for all the priestesses, approving them with a kiss each time. The last one, though, I gave her a little special. In the midst of all this beauty, she stood out quite clearly above the others and I just couldn't resist sucking her: I stayed longer than I needed to, but her pussy, clit, nipples and ass were wonderful. When I filled her pussy I realized that she was close to cumming. So instead of pulling out, I moved one of my hands to her luscious breasts and the other under her loincloth to her clit, and began to fuck her as hard as I could. I took less than ten seconds and the priestess was moaning and screaming in pleasure. When she finally moved away from my hands and cock, she was trying hard to hide her smiles. Still breathing hard, she told me with a wicked grin she couldn't contain, that this was not permitted. But all the other priestesses were trying hard not to explode in laughter and since no one in the crowd had any reason to hold back, they all were laughing openly. Even Roxanne was laughing behind me. Apparently no one had ever done this before.

I was glad to see that, after all, this was not a too serious occasion, but a kind of congenial celebration designed to entertain. But most of all, this was Roxanne's celebration. The priestess I had just brought to orgasm grabbed my arm and guided me in front of Roxanne. She then walked behind her, pulled away the rope that held her robe closed and then walked back to her place in the half circle around Roxanne. Then I looked back at Roxanne, who had lost her smile and was visibly growing nervous. Beginning at her neck, a widening strip of skin grew downward, revealing first the sides of her smooth as silk breasts and her flat belly before unveiling a sparkling bush. Red as the fire in her hair, her lush hairs were seeded with about a dozen or so emeralds. The light from the sun and torches were dancing like wildfires in there, adding to the magical effect of it all. She smiled when she saw me staring, more like gaping, at her bush. But without wasting any more time, she hooked her fingers under the shoulders of her robe and pushed it off. There she was, standing in the purity of nudity without feeling any shyness or shame; she was a nymph revealed.

Her long hair streamed wildly behind her back and some random braids seemed to be as richly teeming with emeralds as her bush was. I had already seen her breasts, but they always seem to have the same effect of surprise to me; when I tried to remember them, they always seemed just a bit too small for my tastes. But when they were under my hungry eyes, I could easily see that they were big enough to fill my palms easily. It must be the unique way they melt into her chest instead of having definite lines around them. Sure the bottom curve was clearly defined, but beside that, it all seemed too smooth to be true. Her pale pink nipples, nearly invisible, only added to the young insolence they were made of.

Above, her smiled spoke of calmness now, of contemplative delight and of peaceful eagerness in the middle of this physical, sexual and sensual storm. She had dreamed of this moment for two years now and didn't seem to want to miss any second of it. She slowly raised her arms to her sides, let her head fall back, abandoning herself to me completely; but most important of all, I could see her smile, her grin, shining as brightly as ever. After long, silent seconds, she returned to our world and looked at the priestesses. This time, seven of them surrounded her and then pulled her towards the body-paint room. But judging by the amount of candles in there and the incense smell that emerged in wisps of smoke, they were not going to do any painting today.

Now standing alone with the three priestesses, I simply waited for them to make a move. After unceremoniously taking off my robe, they asked me to climb down on the first step that led to the bath on my left, which I did. Then they all three climbed down until they had water up to their waists and grabbed three sponges I had not seen before. "We must clean you in order not to soil the virgin." They told me with private smiles. When two of them began carefully washing my feet and calves, I was wondering what the other would be doing. I didn't have to wait very long. Kneeling right in front of me, she gently took my cock in her little hand and looked up at me.

"Since this is the most important part of your body for the initiation, we must make sure that it's perfectly clean. But you must understand that you absolutely can't let me take you to a climax. Understood?"

"Yes." Then, her smile turning into something much more lewd than it had ever been, she whispered;

"Good." And then she slipped my cock all the way into her mouth.

The feeling was good but it was obvious that she was careful not to give me too much pleasure. Still, seeing this priestess, one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life, kneeling in front of me and sucking my cock filled me with more pleasure than she probably intended. But as she kept licking and sucking, she apparently found a rhythm that kept me rock-hard without pushing me too high. Slowly I climbed down the stairs, with her following my every movement, and felt the refreshing sponges and occasional tongues washing me. When, a few minutes later a step sank my cock below water, the priestess in front of me pulled away. Then they all let their sponges float away and began to wash my chest, belly, back and neck with the sponges and sometimes their tongues. The feeling was surprisingly aphrodisiac. Then, after a few minutes of this weird but wonderful washing, the two priestesses walked away, leaving me alone with the one that had so affectionately sucked me. So, for the finishing touch, she wrapped her arms around me and began what would be one of the most special of kisses.

She was careful to lick all around my lips, then the lips themselves, followed by the insides of my lips. Then she reached back into my mouth to lick and rub my cheeks and teeth. After that I heard her make a small laughing sound and then she began to deep French me like she was in need of my tongue to survive. At this point, I slipped my hands up her thighs and grabbed her ass firmly. When I pulled her up against me, she opened her legs around mine before wrapping them around my lower back. My cock was locked between our bodies, proudly up, and only her drenched loincloth kept me from fucking her right there in the baths. But when I simply began to grind her pussy against my hard cock, she threw even more passion into her kiss. Before long she was moaning in my mouth without ever breaking the ritual kiss. Without warning, she pulled away only to bury her face in my shoulder and wrapping her arms and legs tighter. I quickly understood why; she was climaxing like a banshee!

When I finally let her slip down, she looked at me and thanked me for giving her this special gift. Just when I was about to tell her not to worry about it, the music changed and the candles in the body-paint room all extinguished. When I turned around, I realized that during our kiss, someone had brought a large stone altar to the center of the room where Roxanne had been standing before. The first priestess who I had brought to climax was standing beside it and her finger invited me to come up. She then told me to lie down on my back on the altar and wait. Minutes later I saw Roxanne walking beside me. This time her hairs were braided in a dozen of thick tresses with a few emeralds sparkled in them. But now she had on the ritual loincloth and nothing more. Her young breasts were still happily exposed.

Quickly, the ten priestesses surrounded us both and seemed to be watching our every move. Once she had walked around me she stopped at the base of the altar and placed her hands on my ankles. After spreading my feet until they rested on the edge of the altar, she climbed up on it and walked like a panther towards me. With slow deliberate movements, she knew exactly how she looked on her hands and knees, and consciously she added more and more sensuality and lust to her every movements. When she was completely above me, she planted a short but warm kiss on my mouth, and then proceeded to walk backwards until her face was just above my cock. And then, finally, she began to suck me off like a lover, like the best of lovers.

Within minutes she had it completely covered with her saliva, being careful to lick it all over and under. She had taken long licks all the way up, then down, and had added a few complementary kisses along the way. She seemed to love to feel it's heat on her lips and tongue, and was thrilled to see it throb when she slowed her licks as she reached the sensitive head. At first she didn't even touch my cock with her hands. But after licking it until it shined in the afternoon light, she reached her thumb and index finger to the base of my flesh and pulled the skin down.

Doing that, she exposed the bulbous head that had been kept partially hidden beneath my skin. It seemed to be calling to her, ordering her to lick, suck kiss and love it with all the lust and loving care she could give it. Without wasting any time, she lathered the rest of its soft and red head with her tongue and tried to wrap as much of her tongue as she could around it. I really enjoyed feeling the blade of the head under her tongue, knowing that it would later feel even more wonderful inside her pussy. But for now she was just using her mouth so I forced the thought of having my cock in her pussy out of my mind. Teasing me, she slid her tongue lower and all the way back to the base of my large cock. I moaned my sadness when she left the delicate head, but guessed that she had a surprise in store for me.

When she reached my balls, instead of coming back up as she had always done before, she began to lick them softly. This time my moan was one of pleasure. I positively loved having my balls licked. Then, to further surprise me, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and gently sucked one of my balls inside her mouth. This time I groaned in pleasure! Carefully closing her lips around the delicate thing, she began to lick it through the thin skin that held both of them together. While she did that, to let my cock relax for a while, she slipped both her hands around my thighs and cupped my ass in her opened fingers. But her attention was focused now on my balls and I was loving every movement of her tongue. Slowly she let it slip out of her mouth and moved around to reach for my other ball. She sucked it in gently and gave it the same loving treatment she had given to its little brother.

When she came back up to return higher to my cock, I sat up on the altar and surprised her by sliding both my hands from her shoulders to her breasts. My warm hands closed in, cupped the supple flesh and began to massage them, being very careful to caress and squeeze her nipples between my fingers. She moaned in pleasure as her tongue was tracing a line all the way up my cock; her breasts were incredibly sensitive. But seconds later, two of the priestesses walked to me and gently pushed me back down on the altar; of course, her pleasure would only come later. But I had already felt Roxanne shivering under my touch, and even though I didn't hear a thing, I felt her moaning softly against my cock.

After making sure that her lips were completely covered with saliva, she took hold of my cock with her hand and moved its head all round the "O" of her lips. As she teased me mercilessly, she always took care of keeping her cool breath flowing quickly across my head. 'Round and 'round she made my sensitive head roll against her lips; delicious torture! She knew perfectly well that the combined effects of her burning hot lips and the cooler air on my wet cock were delightful. Slowly she made a screwing motion that brought her lips, in a long minute, from the tip of my cock to the base of its head. Then she closed her lips below the head and slowly pulled me out while keeping a steady pressure around it. I couldn't hold back another moan!

After that, she pushed her lips back down and locked them below my head and then began to tickle me with a wild tongue-dance. This time I grunted! She repeated this process a few times and, when she pulled out the last time, she knew that she was about to hear me cry out in pleasure. She pulled away from my cock and, keeping her mouth less than an inch away, she began to blow on me softly to cool him. Seconds later, without any warning, she slipped the tight "O" of her lips all the way down my shaft. When her nose buried itself in my pubes, her throat welcomed the head of my cock in its warm confines. As foreseen; I cried out her name in glee. I was sure that she now knew all the final tricks that would make me cum in less than a few carefully timed minutes of delicate fondling.

Now that I was deep inside her mouth, she firmly clasped her lips around the base of my cock and began sucking the air out of her mouth. I knew that this drives some men crazy, and I'm one of those guys. Slowly, with small sucks, she increased the pressure and I could imagine my cock growing each time. Through this little trick she managed to breathe, and kept moving her head up and down and side to side to make the head of my cock brush against many parts of her mouth and throat. I was now grunting my pleasure in sharp bursts and she seemed to be loving every one of my moans!

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12