The Cat and the Kitten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers

"Here baby!" She laughed as she reached up and pressed her tits together for him, "Fuck those titties!"

His cock was held in tight inside her breasts it was more like her tits were locked onto him pulling him instead of him fucking them. He had to get slippery. He had a wonderful idea of how to accomplish that so he pulled out.

"Sixty-nine?" he asked her a bit shyly.

"Oh yeah!" she enthusiastically agreed.

He got up and gingerly got in position on top of her. He exhaled as he felt her slid her mouth over his cock head. Leaning down he kissed her pussy through her panties. Her fingers gripped into his ass cheeks as her mouth worked on his cock and he instinctively started fucking her face. Then he pulled her panties over to the side. She wasn't shaved but had her blonde pussy hair short and very neatly trimmed. He rubbed his nose around her hair and inhaled her deeply. Then he started licking up and down her moist crack. He started flicking his tongue over her clit and she moaned as she let his cock out of her mouth.

"Oh God, Will! Eat my pussy! Eat it!"

He jammed his tongue up her crack and sucked on her clit.

"YES! OH FUCK, YES!!!" she called into the warm summer night as she came. She took the back of his head in her hands and pushed his face tight between her legs. "Fuck, yes," she panted as she found his cock again and started sucking.

"Get it wet, Stacy. Nice and wet so I can fuck your tits good."

He groaned in pleasure as he licked around her wet pussy and when he felt he was getting close he gently rose off her to turn around again. He got his face in between her tits again and licked them, spitting out a bit to get them wet with saliva in the middle. "Ok," he gasped as he got into position again and got his cock between her tits for her to squeeze them together again.

"Fuck those titties, Will!"

He moved and now his cock slid easily. He looked down to see the head slipping out up top only to disappear back in again and again. "Oh yeah! On Yeah!" he grunted.

"Yeah baby!"

He grunted as his cock buzzed with pleasure and watched as a blast of cum squirted out from between her tits to hit her on her throat just under her chin. "God yes!" he grunted as more squirted out over her breast bone as she laughed in joy. He continued to work his cock as long as he could, pushing sperm out with each stroke to run down her sides.

"Suck on 'em again, Baby!" she whispered. He got back down and found a hard nipple again to suck it as the aroma of his spilt sperm filled his nostrils. "Mmmmm God, it feels good, Baby," she whispered. She reached up to start rubbing his cum into her skin.

He went down on her again them, inserting his finger into her as he licked her clit. She moaned appreciatively. He kissed down one shapely leg and back the other, savoring them as his cock quickly stiffened again. He kissed over her pelvis and tongued her belly button a bit as she giggled. Then he found his pants and quickly got a condom.

"You don't need that, Will. I'm on the pill."

"It's just a promise I made to myself, Stacy." He quickly rolled it on before she could discuss it any further and mounted her missionary style but, "suit yourself," was all she said.

She reached for his cock and pushed it against her opening. They both gasped as he easily entered her, pushing inside as deep as he could. "Yeah, Baby. Fuck me good," she whispered as he started, with his weight on his forearms and looking into her eyes. He fucked her at a steady pace as he looked down at her pretty face and breathed in the night air. Moonlight illuminated their bodies as he thrust into her again and again. As time went on his urgency increased. She had her legs spread wide for him and he reached back to get his arm under a knee to hold her leg up even higher and he pumped into her. Her mouth was open and she gave a delicious little gasp each time his cock slid in to be buried entirely in her pussy.

"Gonna cum," he grunted.

"Yes, Baby! YES!"

His cock exploded and his legs went almost numb as he continued.

"YES, WILL! FUCCCKKKK!!!" she hooked her free leg around him and sank her nails into his back.

He found her lips and they kissed deeply as he pulled out his spent cock.

"Amazing," she whispered.

"So good," he panted in agreement.

They cuddled for some time, tangled and naked under the stars. "Hey," she whispered mischievously, "let's go for a skinny dip!"

"Someone might come along?" he said uncertainly.

"You just fucked me out here in the open in a park, Will. Anyone could have come by."

"Well since you put it like that," he said after scanning up and down the beach and seeing no one close by. A few fires burned around and laughter could be heard but they had relative privacy. "Come on then," he had to take a moment to pull off the condom and tie it up. He wiped his hands on the side of his leg before he offered one to her.

"What a gentleman," she laughed as she took it.

They walked down to the water and waded in slowly. Once in up to their waists they drove in. The cool water felt incredible on their bodies. When they surfaced she swam over to him and standing up a bit over waist deep they started to make out, kissing greedily. He thoroughly felt up and massaged her ass as she pushed her pelvis, and pussy, up against his cock with her arms draped around his neck. "You know this is something we'll remember the rest of our lives. Nights like this. You'll see me twenty years from now with droopy tits and five kids and think, wow! I remember fucking her at the Lake. Shit, she's changed."

"I'll have a pot belly and a bald spot."

"Let's enjoy it while we can," she whispered as she kissed him again.

"Mmmmm wanna go back to the blanket?"

"Yeah."

They walked out, hand in hand, up to the bluff again. They lay down on the blanket and started to make out. His cock quickly got fully erect. She reached over to find his jeans and got a condom. She grinned down at him as she opened it and then slowly put it on. Gripping his cock she pushed it against her and slowly slid down on it.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

"Like that?"

"Oh yeah," he groaned again as she started to move her hips slowly, grinding her hips into him. She scratched his chest lightly with her nails very lightly as she moved and he took her lightly by the waist. She started bouncing on him, her pussy sliding deliciously over his hard cock. He looked with great admiration at the way her tits bounced as she fucked him. She reached up and pushed her wet hair out of her face as she rode him.

He enjoyed it immensely, looking up at her fucking him, with the moon and stars as a back drop, but the need to fuck her hard was rising in him. Leaning up he wrapped his arms around her torso and pulled her down on him, to roll over and on top of her with his cock buried inside her. Back in the missionary position he started fucking her with a vengeance! She came under him and he pushed his tongue into her mouth as he pushed his cock as deep inside her as possible and felt her nails dig into his back again. When she relaxed a bit he lay on her fully, feeling her full curvy body under his. He buried his face into her neck and fucked her as fast as he could move his cock.

"Fuck me hard!" he heard her hiss, "That's right, Will! Fuck me! Take me! Fuck me!"

He felt his orgasm coming and was like a runner sprinting to the finish line! He fucked her even faster, if that was possible, until he gratefully slowed and groaned as orgasmic pleasure again radiated from his buried cock. He became aware that she had cum again as well, as she was still gasping wetly into his ear, and clutching him tightly. He rose up a bit and looked down. She looked up with glazed eyes and her mouth open and panting. He covered her open mouth this his, sucking on her face for some time before pulling out and rolling over, panting with exertion still.

"Awesome!" she exclaimed as she looked over and laughed, "Oh my God, Will! Wow!"

"Yeah," he gave her a crooked grin.

"Let's get rinsed off again and you can drive me home."

Will was still grinning as he pulled into a bay in their garage. His lifeless cock was tender in his jeans. He went into the side door and as he was walking down the hall Lauren came out of the gym, dressed in a tight crop top and yoga pants, her skin glistening with sweat and her gold hair pulled back in a tail.

"Well now?" she grinned, "Back from a date? How's your love life, Will?" she asked as she barred his path.

He shifted uncomfortably.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers
12