The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked very slowly in and out of her anus with my two fingers while I changed my tongue to her clit. I caressed her little love pearl tenderly with the slick under side of my tongue. A strong shudder ran through her body and I heard "Unh! God! Oh! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhyeahhhhh! I love you so much."

I rested my head on her thigh and softly lapped my tongue up and down from her clit to where my fingers were still sliding in and out of her sweet rear end. I added saliva around my fingers whenever I reached them. I was gently spreading my fingers and she gave no sign of discomfort when I added another finger. She was groaning, shaking and whimpering almost continuously now.

I jumped up and slipped my cock into her sopping wet pussy. I went easily right in to the hilt. I stroked rapidly for several minutes then grabbed my wet, slippery cock and pressed the head firmly to her rectum. She sighed and relaxed, allowing my cock to enter her easily. God she was tight and slippery, but not as slick as I wanted her, I was afraid I might tear or pull and hurt her. I got a bottle of lube and covered my cock when I pulled out on the next three strokes. I heard her mew contentedly as I pumped the AstroGlide inside her. I knew I would not last very long with the delightful sensations running through my cock and throughout my being. I wanted to slow and change pace but I hit sensory overload before I could bring myself to change in any way what was producing those wonderful feelings. The sensations increased as I ejaculated inside her and my semen added to the slipperiness.

Cat said, "Oooo! Honey that feels so damned good, so damned hot, so damned slippery, I love it, LOVE IT. FUCK MY ASS!!!!"

I was surprised that my erection didn't seem to lessen at all, I was still as hard as a rock. The feeling was still delightful and I worried that she was not comfortable with it. "Sweetheart, does this still feel good to you?"

"Oh yes, don't stop, this is the best I have ever felt back there, I love it. Are you OK too?"

"Sure I am, I am still hard as a rock aren't I?"

"Oh, yes, you are filling me up, I don't think I could take it if you were any bigger. Your cock is perfect for me, I love it. Love it. Love it. I'm ready to cum again. Don't stop now, please, oh please keep filling my ass. Please, Please, please, Oh, yes, unhun, yes, yes, yes." She shuddered, shivered and vibrated. Then Cat went limp for a moment, then she looked back at me, "Let me finish you in my mouth, Honey, I want to do that for you."

I moved up as she rolled to her back then continued over on her knees. She grabbed my rigid cock and kissed him lovingly while she whispered little endearments to him. Her warm soft lips enclosed him and her head bobbed up and down. She kept the head in her mouth and holding him in both hands she slid her hands, slippery with our fluids, up and down from top to bottom as fast as she could. Wow! I thought I would pass out from the flood of pleasure overwhelming my body. I watched as my cum spurted into her mouth, she was looking up at me, I saw her cheeks bulging out and the corner of her eyes crinkle in a smile. Her throat worked as she swallowed and her lips were tight around my shaft as they slid to the top of my cock.

I looked at her and said, "Did you save some for me Sweetie?"

She nodded rapidly and I pressed my lips to hers. My still warm lumpy sperm passed into my mouth. It didn't taste bad, a bit salty, but not bad. I swallowed too. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled me down with her. She rained slightly cummy kisses all over my face and snuggled close to my body.

"Sugar, let me up and I'll go get us a warm, wet wash cloth, a couple of towels, and one for the wet spot." We were sound asleep in seconds.

We were busy the following week, we had our regular business chores to take care of plus we worked to solve some of the logistics of the pilot shoot. We made reservations at what was reputed to be the most classy and glamorous resort in Key West. Fortunately, they had dock space to accommodate Ranger. We told them we would be shooting a pilot for a TV series and that we would feature their resort in one or more segments of the show. They were delighted to accommodate us in every way when they found out that the star was 'Cat' Easton. They reserved a table for us in the dining room for our entire stay. We told them that it wasn't necessary but they insisted. We didn't intend to spend every night at the dock but we didn't make a big deal of it.

Cat and I spent extra time getting things arranged so that we could spend our time in the Keys concentrating on the pilot. Cat and I made a quick trip to Miami to get some of her business in order. We borrowed Andy's Lear Jet for the trip and we stayed overnight in Catherine's apartment. She had covered her trophy case with a sheet and insisted she had never entertained her boyfriends in her bed, she always used the guest bedroom. I believed her because all her trophy making equipment was in a cabinet in the guest bath. I felt sorry for the girl and I took her in my arms and looked in her eyes and said "Would you like to go take one last worshipful look at your 'boys' then we can put them in a trash bag and get rid of them?"

"Yes, I do want to get rid of them. They have never been worshiped and it WILL never, ever happen. All they are is an embarrassment to me now. I just want to be rid of them, every time I think of how it must feel to you when you see them, I get sick to my stomach. I hate doing this to my sweet love. I want them destroyed completely." We bagged the collection in a trash bag after she melted them into a glob of plastic in the oven. When we were through I pretended to be afraid of her, I held my crotch with both hands and said, "Oh God, That's what is going to happen to me when she tires of me."

Cat giggled, "You may be right big boy, so you had better keep me happy."

I relaxed as Cat went through her things and selected outfits she wanted to pack to take home with us. We met Cliff and Sally later and enjoyed cocktails, dinner and dancing with them that evening. Cat was dazzling in a sheer black lace turtleneck top and a black pencil skirt. The top revealed a black lace undergarment with a deep V-neck supported by spaghetti straps. It appeared to be very revealing but actually was quite demure. She wore the high heels she loved in a black lace and cream satin sling back pump with a 4 inch heel. Her golden hair was down and cascaded in curls over her shoulders. Every male eye in the club followed her as she gracefully walked to our table. I believe she put just a tiny bit more sway in her bottom and hips for her viewing audience. No doubt about it, she was super hot. I had to resist adding a little swagger to my stride as I walked close behind her.

When we were all seated Sally leaned over to Cliff, whispered something in his ear, he laughed hardily, and nodded his head, "You are absolutely right about that, Honey."

"What is that Daddy?" Cat asked.

Cliff grinned, "Sally says that you and Scotty are the sexiest couple she has ever seen."

I pointed at my lovely girl, "This is why, I just accent her beauty, you know, like beauty and the beast. She is awesome."

Cat hugged my arm, "Don't be silly, Scotty, you are mouthwateringly handsome, I just try my best to look nice for you."

I chuckled, "Let me know when you try for sexy, I will need to bring a shotgun with me to keep the guys away."

Then from the speakers we heard a man say, "Ladies and gentlemen. Give me your attention please." He was standing on the small stage in front of the band, "We are honored to have with us tonight a hometown celebrity heroine, the beautiful, glamorous, gutsy and tough Catherine Easton and her party. Give a big hometown welcome to our own Cat Easton, Queen of the Anglers." The applause and cheering were deafening. Cat stood and smiled, and waived at the crowd. "Thank you, thank you." Her smile was perfect. I stood beside her and clapped too. The band leader was watching us so I mouthed, "Play a waltz or 'Moon Over Miami'." He grinned and talked to the band.

When the music started I led Cat onto the dance floor. By now we had danced together enough that we were very good. We enjoyed putting on a good show. We had a good time and laughed at each other. We were limited by her tight pencil skirt so I had to keep my steps short and I think we did pretty well. She stopped for a second and rolled her skirt up to her upper thighs so she could take longer steps and we did better. Anyway, the crowd loved it. When the song ended the MC said, "That was wonderful, this girl can do anything, she has given us a treat, now let's leave Cat and her party alone to enjoy their evening. Thank you."

We spent the next morning at Cat's office, I used one of her offices to make a few calls while she took care of her business. We were happy to be back aboard Ranger that afternoon. Cat rested against me that evening as we sat on the stern deck of Ranger and watched the stars and listened to the small waves lap against the hull. We could hear faint music and laughter from the worker's village. We heard the crunching of tires on the road then saw the headlights of a golf cart coming down the road to the dock. We heard Callie yell, "Hey are you guys decent or should we come back tomorrow?"

"No Callie," Cat called, "We are decent, come on aboard, we are just setting here watching the stars." Callie and her husband Tom, came aboard and sat with us. Callie gave us a status report on each of the many interwoven projects we had going. Everything was going fine except that the funding was getting a bit tight. She asked about going to the local bank for a line of credit. I said that would not be necessary, I would write her a check in the morning. We discussed how much we would need now and what she projected as the amount needed to become operational.

She laughed, "We will become operational next month with the big Easton-Murphy wedding. The house is having carpet and furniture installed now. All the appliances and fixtures are in place and working. It is all about ready. We don't want the two of you to see it until it is complete. OK?"

We looked at each other. I said, "OK, we'll do it your way if my lovely wife, Catherine, agrees."

Cat kissed my cheek, "That is fine by me."

Callie reminded Cat that she had a fitting session for her bridal gown the next morning. Cat looked surprised, "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, Ma'am, tomorrow, because you will be gone on the TV shoot for almost a week. They can do it here in your cabin and Scott can sit out on the rear deck where you can see him, but he can't see you or your gown. Cat grinned at Callie, "You know me pretty well don't you?"

"Yes I do, you are the only girl I know with such a fixation on her man. If he is out of your sight for five minutes, you become concerned, at ten minutes you start getting nervous, at fifteen minutes, you start to get upset, at twenty minutes, you start to come unglued. Heaven help us if he is gone longer than that!

Cat looked at me, "Am I really that bad?"

"How would I know? I am never here when I'm there."

Cat laughed, "Sorry Hon, stupid question wasn't it?"

"It was really close to being one if it wasn't one."

Cat looked at both of us, "I can't explain it. I don't know why it happens, I have never in my whole life been like this. I find myself asking myself questions I know I can't answer. Like where is Scotty? Why isn't he here? Is he all right? Why did he leave me? The why and what get worse and worse the longer I go without seeing him."

Callie shook her head, "I don't understand it either, even when you know exactly where he is and that there is no possible way he could be anywhere else you still get that way if you can't see him."

"I know, I guess I am afraid he will leave me or something. I do not believe he ever would just walk off and leave me without saying something; he is way too thoughtful and considerate to do that."

Callie looked thoughtful, "Cat, dear girl, did you ever do that to any of your boyfriends in the past?"

"Humm! Yes, I guess I did that to a bunch of them. I would disappear before they found out much about me. I didn't want a relationship with any of them. I desperately want and need my Scotty."

Callie said, "I think what you just said is at the root of your problem, you need to think about that. I think you are afraid Scotty will do to you, what you did to other guys."

"Perhaps that might be true subconsciously, but I know that Scotty would never do that to me. Never."

I reached and held Cat's small hand in mine. "I can never leave you now dearest lady. Not now."

She turned with those big baby blues at me and looked puzzled. "What is so different now?"

Callie giggled, "I know why." She twirled her index finger at her temple.

I grinned and nodded. Catherine had missed that and wanted to know what I was talking about. I said, "I think Callie knows what I mean."

Cat turned to Callie, "Well, what's he talking about?"

"Honey, if Scotty left you now that everyone in the world has seen how beautiful, smart, and tough you are, he knows they would throw him in the insane asylum and toss away the key."

Cat solemnly looked at me. "Is that how you really feel?"

I smiled, "Abso-damn-lutely! Cross my heart and hope to die in a cellar full of rats if I'm lyin'."

She threw her arms around my neck and said, "I love you the same way, but I don't want to die in a cellar full of rats unless you are with me."

I grinned, "Sweetie, the only thing I want to do in a cellar full of rats with you is make love."

"In a cellar full of rats?"

"Sure, after I kill them all with my sword."

"Hey, where did you get the sword?"

"The same place I got the rats."

Callie looked up at Tom, her hubby, "Did you hear that? That is how these two have a knock down drag out fight."

"You're kiddin' me. Nobody is bleedin', nothin' got busted, and no one was screamin', we are worse than that when we are makin' love Baby."

"Maybe they are even nicer when they are makin' love, probably just plain old vanilla stuff."

Cat giggled, "That's right, after we are married we can start French kissing and touching under our cloths."

I said, "WHAT! Isn't that immoral or indecent or something?"

Cat looked at me innocently, "Golly Gee, Mister Murphy, It has to be wrong, Momma never told me we would be doing awful things like that.

Tom laughed, "Hon, listen to da trash da white folks are talkin'. Dey is fo'gettin' we was sleepin' next door to dem on our little cruise and heard that bunk a bouncin' an' a shakin' while we was tryin' ta sleep."

Cat grinned, "If you were awake then you probably heard me screaming with joy from the wonderful things this man does to me.

I am afraid I get carried away and just have to yell with the passion and pleasure that erupts inside me when his loving brings me to my climax."

Callie reached over and patted our joined hands, "I have heard your joyous vocalizations and was thrilled by them. I know exactly how you are feeling and it is very arousing to me, ask my Tommy here."

"Yeah! Callie loves to hear you guys, it really turns her on."

Cat looked at me, "Scotty, I haven't a single doubt in my mind that we are going to be married on schedule. I know I will spend the rest of my life with you. I ran out of my birth control pills yesterday, do we need to go to the store or shall we let nature take its course?"

"Sweetie, I agree with you about the wedding. We have been together for only five months but I am totally convinced that you are my true love and my soul mate. I have seen how you react to babies and young children like Katie, and even Molly. I think your hormones have you wanting to be a mommy so bad you can taste it. I vote 'Yes', let's go for it now. Why wait?"

Cat smiled softly at me, "This is the first time in my life I have felt that way. Until I met you I wasn't interested at all in babies. I never even thought seriously of having any. Now, some days it is ALL I can think about. I never looked at baby clothes in the stores before, now they fascinate me. There are a million things I want to talk to Angie about, I can't do it until I know I am pregnant."

I felt a surge of emotions flow through me. I felt so damned protective of this wonderful little female that I had my arm around. I wanted to jump up and slay a few dragons for her. I analyzed that thought for a while and decided that the nearest things to dragons in the immediate area were the alligators in the river. They were not too much of a threat if you stayed out of the water so I gave up on that idea. I was ready to protect her anyway.
Callie and Tom left in a few minutes and we went to bed. We hadn't realized how tired we were after our long day in Miami, then the flight and then getting unpacked here in our snug cabin on Ranger. The last thing I remembered was kissing Cat's sweet lips. I think we fell asleep that way.

Cat had her fitting the next morning. I worked in my little office and got a lot done. I opened a line of credit for Callie at the local bank. It was actually a cash account in the name of The Olde Murphy Plantation. Catherine checked on me every half hour or so. Once she was very proud she lasted a whole hour without seeing me. I handled a couple of things for her in her business too. I arranged for three of her best girls to fly up and spend two days with us going over the details of the three of them taking over the day to day operation of Cat's business in Miami. They were actually running the business now but titles and divisions of responsibility and authority had to be worked out for a smoother transition of power. Catherine made it very clear that she remained in complete control of policy matters, I wasn't involved in all the discussions but it was evident that everyone knew Cat was still the 'boss'. The girls stayed on Ranger with us and had a great time. They were all very attractive. I overheard Cat tell the girls when they first arrived that Jack and Mike were fair game but I was strictly her property and that she would kill to keep me. Kind of made me feel good.

As it turned out we had to make a trip to Miami later that week anyway. Cliff, Cat's father, and his girlfriend Sally decided to get married and Cat and I were basically supposed to be the whole wedding party. They had both been married before and just wanted a Justice of the Peace to marry them. Cat needed to go to her bank in Miami and arrange accounts for the new manager to use for normal operations. We borrowed the Learjet again and were in Miami in no time. The wedding was in the afternoon in a small wedding chapel. There were about fifty people there which surprised Cat and I. It turned out that the word got out and many friends on both sides showed up.

I saw several other people I knew, one was, Brad, Cat's ex-lover. I saw Stu Apte and Capt. Lee Baker, a pair of famous anglers I knew from fishing. I greeted them both while watching Cat walk up to Brad, who was with Cliff and Sally. She and Brad kissed. She looked around and didn't see me and they kissed again. The four of them were chatting like old family.

Stu said his feet were killing him so we found him a place to sit while we talked. Lee Baker asked who I was watching so closely. I told him I was watching my fiancée, Cat Easton. He said, "I thought I recognized you in the shots of her catching that monster tarpon. Congratulations!" By now Cat was looking around very rapidly. I grinned at my two friends, "I think she has missed me, I better go join them, I'll talk to you guys later.

I was half way to her when she spotted me. She hurried to me and pulled me out a side door. She looked up at me, "Guess who is here?"

"It must be one of your old lovers, your lipstick is all smeared."

1...1112131415...20