The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went over the time line of the show and found a few places we wanted to redo a little as far as the editing, and found several places we where needed to fill in with some explanation from Cat to provide better continuity. Later, when we were cruising north in the Gulf Stream, we had Cat and Angie sit in lounge chairs on the stern deck with the dark blue water and the clear blue sky behind them. We shot what we thought we needed and let Bonnie splice the shots into the show. It came out much, much better.

We were all feeling very good about the show now and couldn't wait to get back to Andy and Angie's family room. The sound and the background music would be added and enhanced in a sound Lab later. Every bit of the original recordings were saved on separate discs.

I woke up the next morning to a much quieter and motionless vessel. We were back at our home dock on shore power. Callie and her mother greeted us in the salon for breakfast. Callie's mom took our breakfast orders assisted by a fresh galley crew. Callie hugged both of us and said she had many things to go over with us.

We discussed the wedding plans first, then got an update on the plantation house. It was ready in all respects. Next she gave us a status report on the plantation it's self. I had to interrupt her because we were due for a helicopter pick up for a ride to Andy's to record the opening scene for the demo. It was an easy session, everything went smoothly. When we returned to Ranger Callie greeted us as we disembarked. She gave us a golf cart ride to Ranger where she continued her briefing on the progress being made at the plantation.

The store and warehouse were under construction. She had talked with Cat's Dad, Cliff, many times and had orders from several specialty food stores in Miami and Palm Beach. They wanted all they could get of many items. Callie was increasing production on everything she could with the present facilities.

Most were operating 24/7 and she was hiring more people every day. Her family people were in charge everywhere. She was in the process of buying trucks and had hired a man to run the delivery department. Callie's eyes were bright and she was loving all the activity. She explained that she had located all off this commotion in the far north west corner of the plantation where it couldn't be seen or heard from the Wedding Mansion or from our home that was under construction.

Callie told Cat her gown was ready for her final fitting that afternoon in a portable building they were leasing until a new building was ready. Cat turned and quickly looked at me. I smiled reassuringly and she gritted her teeth and said that would be fine. She was going to try to be strong and let me out of her sight for an hour. I moved closer to her and whispered, "I'll be right outside the door."

She smiled and melted my heart, "Promise?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Callie grinned at the two of us, "We had to have a mobile office moved here to handle the correspondence and media requests for your wedding."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I told Sylvie Suarez all about the 'wedding factory' as Scotty calls it and she said she thought she could stir up some interest in the place with your wedding. She got on the internet and 'leaked' some information about the fabulous plantation where you were going to be married. The first day we had twenty bites wanting information, the second day it was 400 hits, then it went into the thousands and has stayed there. The mail is about the same. Virtually every Bridal Magazine wants to send a reporter. Most of the network news shows want to come too. A reporter asked the President if he was going and he said he wouldn't miss it for the world."

Cat and I looked at each other, I said, "There goes our quiet little wedding."

Callie said, "Not so. Sylvie is restricting the press coverage to six reporters for the actual wedding. Two for the news papers, two for radio and two for TV. She has them eating out of her hand and is letting them persuade her to have a tour of our facilities a day before the wedding. They will be shown the living room where the wedding will take place, The dinning area for meals, the patio where the reception will be held, weather permitting, and the bridal suite for the honeymoon. The whole wedding ceremony is being videoed from many different hidden cameras.

"Sylvie is being very coy and is telling reporters who ask if the facility is being rented for the ceremony, that the place belongs to the groom who is reluctant to allow commercialization of his home. He is considering the possibility however. OH! I forgot to mention that we have added a 'Wedding Garden' for outdoor weddings when the weather permits. Actually it is the front garden to the house. The ceremony would take place on the front porch and the guests would be on the patio. It will work perfectly. The reception would be inside then."

Cat and I looked at each other, then we looked back at Callie, Cat said, matter-of-factly, "So, what else is new?"

Callie blew up, "WHAT! We are bustin' our butt---" then she noticed the big grins on our faces. "Shit! You guys will tease with the Devil when he comes for you?"

Cat laughed, "If you want sympathy, don't have such a big smile on your face! You love all this activity."

Callie grinned, "Am I that transparent? I do enjoy this, this is the culmination of years of dreams for Daddy and I. You dear sweet people have made all of it possible. Now if instead of marrying Catherine, Scott could marry a Seminole Indian maiden and we could build a casino and we would all get rich."

Cat grabbed me and held me tight, "Don't even tease about something like that!" Tears ran down her cheeks. I held her and kissed her forehead.

Callie raised Cat's head, "Oh! Cat I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. You know I was kidding, Scott would rather die than do anything like that."

Cat wiped her eyes on my handkerchief. "I'm sorry, we had a bad experience on our trip and I am still shaken from that, please forgive me." Callie wanted to know what had happened and we told her about the kidnapping.

Callie was stunned, "I hope you made those bastards pay for that."

I said, "I heard that the two of them suffered an unfortunate accident soon after they got home, car wreck I believe." Both the girls looked at me, wide eyed. I shook my head, "Neither Andy nor I had a thing to do with it. They had messed up something before they left for the Keys and their bosses were hunting for them. Going back to Detroit was a bad move for them."

Cat looked at me, "If I had been with an average guy I might not have survived that incident, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Hey, I'm just an average guy, right?"

Cat smiled gently at me, "I don't think so, you are my hero, my knight in shining armor. I love you Sir Scotty Murphy, with all my heart."

Callie looked me up and down. "How did Scotty and Mr. Andy, overpower them so quickly if the two bodyguards were so much bigger than they are?"

Cat looked at me, "Skill, that had to be the answer."

Callie said, "I have a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do, I know a little about how to defend myself, what did you do to overcome trained guys way bigger than you?"

I smiled at the pretty black girl. "Andy and I had ten years of U.S. Navy Seal training in hand to hand combat. It is a combination of many martial arts forms. We were taught and practiced only the deadliest and most effective parts of each of them." I looked at Callie. "You are apparently in excellent condition, you look to weigh about 130 pounds and at that weight you should be very fast, right?"

Callie giggled, "I like to think so."

I smiled, "Show me, take your best shot at me, GO!" Callie shot a kick at my knee, I moved and flipped her leg up and around landing her on her back. She was well trained and knew how to cushion her fall. I followed her down and pressed on the pressure point at the joint of her neck and shoulder. She was out like a light for a minute or so. I picked her up and gently sat her on a couch.

Cat hurried to her, "You didn't hurt her did you?"

"I tried to take it easy on her but she is so fast her own speed worked against her. She is coming around now." Callie sat up quickly, "What happened? How? Wha? Shit' my head hurts. She looked wide eyed at me, "Damn, you are really fast, I only saw you start to move, then I was off my feet and in the air." She struggled to her feet, stood and bowed deeply to me. I returned the bow.

She looked at me very seriously, "Please don't mention this to my Tommy. He has a black belt, he is very fast, he has had a bunch of Iron man fights and won all of them. I made him stop doing it when we got married. He works out a lot with the local master. I don't think either of them are in your class. I don't want him hurt."

"Thanks for telling me that, sometimes when someone is very good it is hard to block what they do without hurting them."

She grinned and rubbed the back of her head, "I know!"

"I'm sorry, most of what I do is reflex action, it just happens, I sense a move and my counter move happens without me thinking about it.

"I have talked to Tommy about a lot of things, I think I have him pretty well sized up, he is very smart, well educated, but enjoys the outdoors and manual labor. I think you would have to seriously injure him to stop him once he got his dander up. You would have to break a leg before he would stop trying to kick you with it."

Callie grinned, "That's my hubby OK. I want you to know he can also be sweet, kind, and gentle."

Cat piped up, "You have seen how sweet Scotty is. I never knew he was a fighter. Oh! I knew wasn't afraid of anyone. I didn't know he was as good as he is. I am proud of him because he never flaunts how tough he really is. There are very few men who are really good at something that don't let you know about it pretty quickly. It took me almost six months to find out that I am in love with a tiger."

I saw Cat cover a yawn with her hand. I told Callie that Cat wouldn't admit that she was tired, "I think it's time for this sweet little girl to take her nap. I lifted Callie to her feet and kissed her softly on her forehead, "Please let yourself out while I carry the light of my life to our bed. We'll talk later." I picked Cat up and carried her to our cabin. I helped her get her clothes off and tucked her in. I took my clothes off, turned and saw her watching me. "Hey, sweetie, I thought you would be asleep."

"Darling, you know I can't sleep without you in bed with me, our bodies touching, and I need your sweet goodnight kiss."

I awoke the next morning feeling something warm, wet, and slippery enveloping my rigid cock. I was afraid to open my eyes for fear the sensations would stop. I felt a wet flat tongue slowly circle the crown of my cock then slide the length of the shaft coating it with more saliva.

Two little warm hands wrapped around my woody and twisted back and forth, as they moved up and down. Her lips and tongue seldom left the head of my cock. Every now and then she would run her tongue and lips the full length of my cock to lubricate him with her saliva. If I wake up first I repay her by gently lapping at her sweet pussy and paying special attention to her little clitty. We are both usually happy and smiling when we go to the salon for breakfast.

After a good night's rest we were feeling much better the next morning. We had a nice breakfast and each worked on their business for a couple of hours in my tiny office aboard Ranger. We each had our own computer but we shared a printer/scanner. It worked fine for us. We could reach out and touch each other when we felt the need.

I received a call from an informant I had used for many years. I clicked on the phone speaker so Cat could listen. He told me he was sending me an e-mail. We talked for a few minutes then he mentioned that I still owed him from the last time we played cards, $132.00. I told him I would send it. He laughed and said to forget it and that he was charging me 120% interest and hung up.

Cat looked at me and said, "I can't believe you owe someone money."

I smiled, "I don't owe him money that was a code word, and so was the 120 percent.

My computer said, 'You have mail.' I opened the e-mail and saw it had a attachment. I downloaded that and we looked at it. Cat looked at me. It was a series of ovals in lines on the screen. The ovals appeared to be scattered here and there over the page. I grinned, "Watch this." I picked up a pad of tracing paper from my supply cabinet, tore out a sheet and inserted it in the printer. I set up the printer to print the file 120% larger.

Cat picked up the printed paper and looked at it. She said, "It still looks like doodles to me."

I smiled and reached up and removed a book from a shelf. It was a novel by an obscure author. There were only a few copies of it in print. I opened the book to page 132. I placed the tracing paper over the page, carefully aligning the paper with the page and taping it in place.

Every place there was an oval printed on the tracing paper I read through the transparent paper and wrote the word or letter inside the oval on a pad of paper. When I was through we read: 'have in for mat ion regard ing You r in qu I ry Date six 18 . Urgent . Top do g Only . big e st ch ie f need 2 know . now . Meet T en A, fri no r fo lk sp ot R b 7 . if not O k E ma il.'

I wrote it out again:

'Have information regarding your inquiry dated 6 18. Urgent, Top dog only. Biggest Chief needs to know. Now. Meet 10 AM Friday Norfolk spot rb 7.'

I explained that he always called me 'Top Dog' and that Biggest Chief probably meant the president.

She said, "Does that mean you have to meet him tomorrow in Norfolk, Virginia?"

"Yes."

"From the expression on your face I guess that means I can't go with you."

"Yeah! I hate it too, but it could be dangerous. Your face is too well known to chance it."

"I guess you are the only one he will talk with."

"Yeah! 'Top Dog Only.' I'll have to check things out but I think I can leave early in the morning, if I can borrow the Learjet from Andy, make the meeting and be back for dinner."

"Where is spot r b 7?"

"I don't know, let me look." I opened AOL on the computer. Opened Google search and entered 'Norfolk, Va., Points of interest'. I looked at a list of categories and hit 'Restaurants and Bars'. Number seven was a bar and grill named 'Quinn's'. It was famous for it's seafood and dated back to 1796. I looked at my love, a tear slowly trickled down her cheek. I felt as if I was going to cry too. I got a hold on my emotions and said, "Are you going to be alright? You knew it had to happen sooner or later."

"Sure I'll be ok. I have plenty of things to keep me busy."

I looked at her, "Don't run off with a young handsome stranger. Like you did with me."

She smiled, "Don't leave me alone too long, I might get lonesome. I know I will miss you terribly."

I thought out loud, "It is about 650 miles to Norfolk from Ocala. About an hour and a half flight time each way, 45 minutes by cab into the city, an hour for business, 45 back to the airport, and an hour and a half back to Ocala, and half an hour home to you. I should be home by about two o'clock. How does that sound?"

"Too long, can I ride up and just wait in the plane for you?"

I thought about it, "I don't see why not, if that is what you want. Callie was expecting to go over a lot of things with you tomorrow wasn't she? Oh! And isn't the protocol Lady from the White House supposed to be here tomorrow morning. You and Callie both should meet with her."

"You are right Scotty, I have a lot to do tomorrow, I need to stay here and get everything done in the morning, Callie wants to have a walk-through wedding practice tomorrow evening. We'll have a rehearsal Friday afternoon with the President and First Lady attending. You are right as usual. I do need to be here to oversee things, it is what I have done for hundreds of weddings, I have dreamed of doing it for my own wedding. I would never forgive myself if something went wrong because I didn't check everything. I WILL miss you, a whole lot, Sweetie, a whole lot."

She stayed very close to me all the rest of that day, not that it was that unusual, we were normally never very far apart.

I thought about the man I was going to meet tomorrow, I had known him for seven years. He was good, one of the best I had ever dealt with. I taught me the communications system we used. He was retired after forty years with the CIA. Intelligence work was in his blood. It was like a drug he needed to feel alive. He had contacts everywhere. He knew many of the old KGB agents and had maintained contacts with them and with other people all over the world. I had not seen him in person in almost a year.

I called Andy and briefed him about the call. He said the Lear was available and that he would set everything up for me. He wanted to know if I was getting nervous about the impending wedding. I told him I couldn't wait for it to happen.

The trip went as planned. The taxi driver who picked me up was one of Andy's people. He made sure we were not followed from the airport. I knew there were other people involved because the driver was in constant communications with other people the whole way.

I entered Quinn's and there were only a few customers there at that hour. I sat in a quiet booth and nothing happened for thirty minutes. Then a man I didn't recognize got up from another booth and walked over and sat down. He held out his hand, "Hi Scott, how are you?" I stared at him, then he used our secret password and I knew it had to be Chuck, my informant. He looked thirty years younger.

I said ,"What happened? You look terrific."

"I got tired of dating old women. I had hair implants, a face-lift, Botox and a few other procedures. What do you think?" He smiled and held his hand out and we shook hands.

"Wow Chuck, whatever you had done really worked, I would swear you are not a day over forty."

"Yeah! I date the thirty something girls now. Much more interesting. I work out every day and the old body has been updated a little too. I really feel much younger. Now, what we talked about. Signal the waiter and order another coffee and a Ruben Sandwich to-go. Guard the sandwich with your life. Make your usual donation to a certain off–shore bank."

I nodded and he shook my hand again as the waiter arrived at the booth. He passed me a small capsule as we shook hands, and he rose and said, "See ya later Bub!" and walked off out the door. When the sandwich was brought to me in a bag I left a tip and went to the register and paid my bill. I stepped out the door and a cab stopped in front of me. I got in and recognized the driver as another of Andy's operatives.

It was two ten when Catherine threw her arms around my neck and kissed me fervently. Her tongue was half way down my throat and her pelvis was pressed hard against mine. Wow! Maybe I should go off for a while every day. I pulled back a little from her kiss, "Did you miss me a little?"

She started to cry, "Honey, it was like half of me was gone. I was in real pain for a while until dear Callie got me busy and I was OK. About every half an hour or so I felt the pain of you being gone. I would grit my teeth and carry on. I was working for us and that made it bearable. Don't leave me again soon. Yeah! I did miss you. When I would realize you were hundreds of miles away I felt the pain and was afraid I would throw up. I have never in my whole life missed anyone anywhere near as bad as I missed you. You were right about the 'better half' being gone, it does feel like that. Oh! I am so happy to be able to touch you I am babbling like an old crone or something." We decided to take a nap before the walk through for the wedding.

1...1415161718...20