The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't sleep at all we just snuggled together and gently caressed each other and kissed a lot while we relaxed. It was just what we both needed. The walk through went well, minor changes were suggested by the Protocol Lady and by the presidents security people. The plantation was going to be infested by Treasury Department people from the next day until the first family was gone. This was somewhat due to the information I had gotten in Norfolk. The Rubin sandwiches contained Compact Discs reporting that there was a contract out on Uri Kostinoff, the Ukrainian imposter dating the First Daughter. The capsule contained microfilm showing Uri in compromising positions with other women. The evidence indicated that Uri's handlers felt that all the activity researching his background showed that he had been compromised. They evidently wanted him eliminated before they were identified. We relayed the information to POTUS (President Of The United States). He replied that he would always be in our debt and that he would have to think about what to do. We figured he might have to think about it for a while and his problem would resolve it's self.

That evening we took the helicopter to Andy and Angela's for dinner, then to spend the night. After the trip making the TV pilot we had become very close. Cat loved their kids and could spend hours playing with them. It was the only time she could be away from me and not worry. The other Murphy family met us at the door and Molly jumped in my arms then leaned to Cat for a hug and a kiss, she said, "Aunty Catherine, we missed you so much. We all love you and Unka Scotty, right Momma and Daddy." Cat took little Katie and smothered her in kisses. The baby laughed and giggled trying to get hold of Cat's ponytail. Cat looked up at me, "Honey, I want a baby."

Angie laughed, "There are some days I would gladly lend her to you."

I smiled at my lover, "When are you going off the pill?"

She looked down, "About two weeks ago, on the eighth." She looked up at me, "Are you angry with me for not telling you?"

"No, but if I had known I would have tried harder."

"How can you try harder?"

"I'm a bit disappointed that you would ask such a question when you don't have a clearance for Secret Guy Stuff? I don't ask you to disclose Girl Secrets."

She smiled, "I don't have any secrets from you."

"Sure you do, for instance guys don't know how the 'pill' works."

"That is no secret, the 'pill' just contains hormones that trick my body into thinking I am already pregnant, so my eggs don't get fertile. Then when your little squirmy sperm swim up to my eggs, my eggs say, 'Sorry , I am already pregnant, come again another time'. Oh dear! I didn't mean that, oh, I guess I did mean come again." she laughed. All of us laughed. She leaned over and kissed me. "Now your sperm will find a well-cum sign."

Andy and I looked at each other. I asked him, "Did you know that?"

"Nope!"

"Me either. WOW! All this sex talk is making me hot."

I felt a tug on my sleeve, I looked down. Molly said, "Are you going to give Aunty Cat a baby?"

"Honey, I am going to do my very best to give her a baby, she wants a little girl just like you."

Cat smiled sweetly at me, "I would love a girl like Molly or Katie or even a sweet boy like his Daddy. I just pray for a healthy baby. Want to go work on it before dinner?"

"Sure, but how long does it take for the effects of the 'pill' to wear off?"

"About ten days to two weeks, it varies from person to person."

"Let's see this is the twenty-fourth, so you quit 16 days ago.

You should be ready to say welcome, right?"

"I think the welcome signs are out."

I looked at Andy and Angie, what time is dinner?"

Angie giggled, "Cocktails are at four-thirty, that gives you five minutes, that ought to be enough time."

"What? Five whole minutes, what will we do for the other three minutes?"

Angie smiled, "Seriously, Cocktails at six, dinner about sevenish. We were going to feed the kids earlier and have the Nanny put them to bed. Then we decided to have a family dinner with the kids so you can see what a total mess it can be with two kids. We are in no hurry, take your time. Go for one of those hour and a half sessions Cat loves to brag about."

"You girls talk about stuff like that?"

Andy yelped, "Hell yes they do, Angie knows all about you, how long, how wide, how thick, exact description down to the last minute detail. Cat knows the same about me. Cat knows what I like and what I like to do to Angie. They are not like men, if I asked you how you make love to Cat you would think I was a weirdo or something and tell me to mind my own damned business. Right?"

"You got that right brother!"

I looked at Cat, she blushed, "That is just girl talk, we mean no harm. We are just curious and like to brag on how wonderful our men are. We exaggerate a little too. Angie thinks you are over a foot long."

"What?"

"I was just kidding, the two of you are good enough we don't have to fib at all. You are both perfect."

"In case you are wondering," said Angie, "Andy is maybe an inch longer and Scott is much, much, wider and thicker."

I turned my chair towards Andy, "Hey! Do you want to know how tight Cat is? You can take your whole. . ." Cats hand was over my mouth.

"Hush little boy, if you ever want to see if whatever you were talking about will fit again."

I said, "Mmmuf mmfff finger." I looked at the shocked look on the faces of the girls. I continued, "I will never tell. All I will say is that my sweet Cat is the only woman I will ever want." I stood, turned and walked away.

Cat said, "Scotty, where are you going?"

"To bed!" and I kept on walking. I heard laughter behind me but I kept on going.

I had most of my clothes off when Cat burst into the room. She turned and locked the door. She started pulling her clothes off, tears ran down her cheeks, her eyes never left my face, I knew that because I couldn't take my eyes off her as she stripped. When she was down to her garter belt, stockings, and heels she started toward me, I heard her heels hit the floor as she kicked them off. She walked up to me where I was sitting on the side of the bed. She smiled a little and said in a breathless soft voice, "Get in under the covers, I need to feel all of you pressed against all of me before I can even think of anything else."

I scooted over in the king sized bed and held the covers open for her. She rolled me on my back. My cock was rock hard and sticking straight up like a rocket ready to blast off. It folded flat against my belly as she slithered up over me and stretched out on top of me. Then my cock flipped up between her legs as she slightly spread them. She wiggled back down until my cock was pressing hard against her hot wet pussy.

I wanted it inside her but I thought I would let her call the shots. She gently put her head down on my shoulder. I turned my head and pressed my lips to her forehead for a minute or two, then put my tongue between my lips and licked her skin gently. She moaned softly. Then she whispered, "This is heaven, I love you my Scotty Murphy. I can feel your pulse in your sweet cock and I want to feel that inside me. Her hand slipped between us, she guided the head of my cock to the lips of her pussy, then rubbed him all over her wet lips. She slid down a bit and she eased him up inside her. Damn, that was an exquisite feeling. She squeezed him tightly and sighed, "Ahhhh! I love the way you fill me. It is perfect. Now I feel your heart beating inside my body. I'm cumming already. OH! You are not even moving and I am cumming, A strong one too! Now move in and out, God Yes, Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Oh yes. Unh huh, mmmmmmyesyesyes, please more, more..more...harder. . . .Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyes. I feel your cock pulsing, I feel your cum now. Wonderful. . . So much. . So good!

I'm cumming again, give me your babies. . .No! don't pull out yet, I love how he feels as he softens. I love everything you do to me, I love everything about you. I don't ever want to live without you. I love you. Kiss me. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" We snuggled together and fell asleep.

Dinner was delightful and Cat really enjoyed the informal family meal with the children. I knew that in spite of Cat's assurances that things would not change between us after we have children I could see that things had to be way different, not a bad difference, but a serious difference in the amount of quality time for just the two of us.

I had found I had less and less interest in the business of intelligence brokering, but I had more and more involvement in the 'Olde Murphy Plantation". The four of us discussed the situation after dinner. Andy admitted that he was not as active in his own business as he was before he married Angela. Andy looked around at all of us, "I look back at my life before Angela and the kids as a dark barren part of my life, little real fun, no sharing the joys of life with people I love. I have talked this over with Angie and Jeff. I am going to make him the CEO and will not be involved on a daily basis. I haven't told them yet but I think I am about to retire and devote all my time to raising my family and spending my life doing the things Angie and I enjoy."

I smiled at my cousin, "My thoughts exactly. Catherine loves her projects and I have an obligation to the people of the plantation. I need to spend more time on those things. I have people who can run my business as well as I can, I will follow your example and remain the owner, but not run it. Cat slipped closer to me on the couch. She pulled my head down for a kiss.

After a long sweet kiss she looked up at me, "You please me more and more each day. I do have one thing I did want to bring up for discussion by this group about the TV show, I don't want a different guest for each episode, I want Angela and Andrew to be our permanent guests. I feel so comfortable with them and I just love teaching what little I know to Angie, she is so easy to teach and always asks such great questions that it makes it easy for me. How do all of you guys feel about that?" I grinned at her and gave her a thumbs up.

Andy and Angie looked at each other and smiled, Angie nodded. Andy was still smiling when he said. "We already discussed that possibility this afternoon before you got here. We thought about how horrible it would be to sit here and watch good old Ranger sail off without us, then have to wait for you to come back. The thought of that made us very, very, sad."

Cat sniffed, "I've had nightmares about standing on the stern of Ranger watching you, Andy, Molly, and Katie waving as we sailed off. I was screaming at them to turn around, I didn't want to go."

I smiled, "I think we can change everything when I record the narration for the pilot, I will explain that the show is about two beautiful anglers, one is Cat Easton, a world record holding angler and the other Angela Murphy, a novice angler who wants to learn more about big game fishing for many varieties of fish. I think that will do the trick, right?"

Both girls clapped their hands and Andy chuckled, "That sounds great, we should have lots of fun. We can keep the female interest up with our wives looking like the girls next door while they are fishing and showing how glamorous they can be in the evenings for their hubbies."

I chuckled, "That works for me, both of them are super hot whether they are fishing, bitching, or dancing."

"Bitching?"

"Well, once in a while, maybe."

Cat pressed herself against me, "Tell me about the last time I was a bitch, OK."

"Well, I can't think of it right now. But I do know you were very beautiful while you were bitching."

Cat looked at Angie, "How in the world can you stay mad at them when they say things like that?"

Angie smiled coyly, "I don't know, I try and stay mad just long enough so that the making up afterward is a lot of fun."

Cat laughed, "Well, that IS the object of the game isn't it?"

"You told me the object of the game is to get you pregnant and that was the #1 goal that we had to accomplish before we thought of anything else at all."

Cat slipped over into my lap, held my face between her small warm hands, looked deep into my eyes as if she were searching for something. "Honey that is not what I want. What we do now is perfect. I do not want any pressure on either of us to try to have a baby, if it is God's will it will happen, if we are not meant to be parents nothing we do can change that. My mother died during my birth. She had been warned of the danger but she wanted a child so much she went off her contraceptive without telling anyone. I think Daddy hated me for killing her but then he realized she took the risk so he could have me. Don't worry Sugar, I don't have the problem she had. The doctors say I should have no trouble with the first ten kids."

I saw the twinkle in her eyes, "Only ten, gee I guess I better look for a new wife after that."

"What?" her blue eyes started to tear up.

I tickled her ribs, "Don't tease the big boys if you can't stand to be teased."

She giggled and then kissed me hard. "I love you - Timmy."

"Timmy! Wha. .?"

Cat convulsed in gales of laughter. When she recovered she whispered, "Gotcha Sweetie." I didn't laugh, I just looked at her. I felt as if she had kicked me in the balls.

I looked at Angie and Andy watching us with smiles on their faces. Andy said, "What happened? Did they have another big fuss, I couldn't tell through all the hugging and kissing?"

Cat stopped laughing and looked very contrite, "I'm sorry Scotty, that was unfair of me, I know it had to hurt you for a second before you realized I was teasing. I should never have done that, please forgive me. I am so sorry." she started crying.

Angie said, "Who is Timmy?"

Cat wiped her eyes and looked around, "That was a low mean thing for me to do, Timmy was a ex of mine, let's just say that he was very thin and very young but was super well endowed. Scotty even saw it once and I think he was jealous."

Andy looked at Cat, "Tell me something, did Scotty ever tell you about any of his girlfriends?"

"No. He has never mentioned any of them."

"Great, Let me educate you a little." Andy reached behind him and opened a drawer to a side table, he withdrew a magazine and handed it to Cat. I got a glimpse of the cover and knew what it was. Cat took the magazine and moved to a seat beside me. She looked at Andy, "This is a Playboy Magazine, is she in here?"

Andy said, "Yes, on the cover."

Catherine looked at me, then at the book. She read the cover, "Sandy Strong, Miss April 2005, Playmate of the year." She turned and looked at me, "Scotty, she is beautiful, are there more pictures inside?" I nodded, she thumbed through the magazine and found the article about the Playmate of the year. There was a picture of us standing with my arm around her and her arms around me, we both were smiling. The caption identified me as her boyfriend. Cat turned the page and turned the book so she could see the centerfold properly. I saw her bite her lower lip and tears start down her cheeks. She turned and looked up at me, she softly said, "Did you love her?"

"A little."

"What happened?"

"She wanted to be a 'Playmate' more than she wanted to be a girlfriend I think. It just didn't feel right."

Cat turned and stood up, "I have to go to the lady's room." She walked slowly at first then ran towards the bathroom. Angie jumped up and ran after her.

I got up and told Andy I was going to step out on the patio and look at the stars for a minute. I was standing looking at a clear sky filled with a million stars. I felt her arms slide around me from behind and her body press against mine. I raised my arms and twisted around to hold her in my arms. Her hands pulled my face to hers. "Scotty, can you ever forgive me for my callous stupidity in teasing you like that. I know I hurt you, and I swear on my mother's grave that I never meant to do that to the man I love and adore with all my heart. Please forgive me, don't make me leave, I beg you, please don't dump me."

I Pushed her away a little ways, "As you know, I can handle most kinds of pain, I have been shot, hit by shrapnel, tortured by experts and had both legs broken in a parachute jump. What you did hurt worse than any of those. Please don't do it very often, OK?"

"Never! I can't promise I won't tease you again, but I can promise it will never be like that again. I started to say 'Brad' but I thought it would hurt you more so I said the other name, I made the wrong choice, I don't think 'Brad ' would bother you at all. You have dealt with him. The whole subject of the tease was way off base. If I hadn't gone there you wouldn't have been hurt. Andy taught me a lesson I will never forget. You are more careful of my feelings than I am of yours. That will not happen again, ever. I swear it won't."

I pulled her gently to me. Her head tilted back, her lips slightly parted, and her eyes closed. I pressed my finger to her lips and whispered, "Not yet, bad girl, I haven't completely forgiven you yet." Her eyes flew open, tears formed, "You must be punished for what you did. I can't stand to see you unhappy so it won't be long. I haven't made up my mind about the punishment as yet, perhaps a month without sex, maybe sending you back to Miami for a month, how about a spanking every day for a week with your panties down, or something else, I haven't decided yet."

She looked up at me, her eyes wide, "Please don't spank me, I hate that." I thought to myself, 'That sounds like the ol' Brer Rabbit gambit. She likes the spanking best of all.'

I said, "Girl, I'm not sure you are really sorry about what you did. I have seen no signs of true remorse or regret for what you did. I think you are only sorry that you were caught doing it.

"How can I prove my love for you and prove how badly I feel about hurting you? I will do anything, anything at all."

"Will you call me 'Sir' and address me as 'Master' until I release you from your penalty?"

"Yes Sir, my beloved Master, I will happily address you as you request."

"OK Honey, let's go say good night to Angie and Andy."

"Yes, Sir." She answered. We walked back, holding hands and saw Andy talking with Angie. They looked at us carefully, Angie smiled and grinned at Andy, "I won Dear, pay up."

"What was the bet?" I asked.

She smiled, "I bet that you guys would be all made up and holding hands when you came back in."

Cat softly said, "Then you didn't win the bet. We have not made up. I'm still being punished for what I did to my Master." She looked up at me. "Right Sir."

Angie was wide eyed, "Master - Sir?" What is that shit?"

"It is part of the punishment for hurting my dear sweet Master. It is not really a punishment for me because I feel that way about him anyway."

Andy grinned, "Punishing Angela was one of the hardest things I have had to do, I can't stand to hurt her in any way."

I smiled at Cat, "I know what you mean Andy, everything I have threatened her with would hurt me as much as it would hurt her." Cat looked up at me sadly.

"Andy said, "Scotty, It is as a dear friend and relative that I would like to propose an alternative. I would suggest that you put Catherine on probation for an appropriate length of time. A repeat of the original offence would reinstate the punishment and double it."

I smiled down on Cat. "I like that! I hereby place you on probation for a period of one month starting at ten o'clock tomorrow morning. A repeat of the offence will the double the punishment, part of which you are suffering now, the other part to be ten spanks barehanded applied on the bare bottom daily for one week. Do you accept the punishment?"

"Yes, Master, I accept my punishment, Sir."