The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back up to the house and were told we could relax for a couple of hours before a cocktail party at five. I told Catherine that the party was for her to meet some the people who worked with Andy and I. Cat took both my hands in hers and stood looking up at me, she smiled, "Can we take a nap now, honey?"

I had to laugh. "You read my mind."

She grinned and pulled my head down and whispered, "No, I read the bulge in your pants."

I smiled at Angie and Andy, "Catherine is exhausted and desperately wants to take a nap."

Andy grinned at me and said, "Hey, you can stay and talk with us while Catherine sleeps."

Angie stood and reached for Andy's hand, "That won't work, big boy."

Andy looked around, "Why not?"

Angie smiled sweetly, "Because you are going to be busy in our bed with me, napping of course."

When we got to our room Cat giggled as she stripped off her clothes I followed suit. Damn she was hot. I knew that slim hips like hers were not supposed be good for bearing children. I didn't give a fat rat's ass, it looked delectable, with her slim waist and her large sized breasts she was a walking wet dream.

I drooled as I told her how beautiful she was, I told her she looked like a teeny bopper. She giggled and joked, "Like for sure, Dude, I'm like, only eighteen."

I paid no attention to her and pushed her back on the bed. She held her arms and legs spread wide in welcome. I crawled between her legs and spread her pussy lips with the thumb and forefinger of my left hand. I gently breathed my warm breath on her pussy. Her hands quickly pulled my face against her hot flesh. I opened my mouth and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, then pulsed them back and forth between my lips. She covered her mouth with her hand and muffled her moans. She jerked when I sucked on her clit.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Hell no, that was real good, do it again."

I did as she wanted, then licked down to the entrance to her vagina, her legs were as wide as she could spread them. My tongue swabbed around and around her hole, then moved to her tight little puckered ass hole. She wasn't expecting that and it startled her. I rimmed it, then tried to wiggle the tip of my tongue into the center. The sphincter muscle tightened and rejected my tongue. Then I felt it relax and got the tip inside a little ways. I moved my tongue, and wet my middle finger and slipped it in before she knew what was happening. She moaned and I asked if it felt good. I watched her as I slipped the finger in and out. She looked down at me. She smiled and I knew she would let me do whatever I wanted to her.

I moved up and rubbed my cock up and down over her slit to lubricate it. I felt her hand show him the way. It was heavenly when he slowly slipped in her vagina. I pressed hard against her pubic mound then pulled slowly out. I lifted so only my hands and my toes were touching the bed. Our lips, her pussy and my cock were the only other places we touched each other. I sped up my thrusts and she softly grunted with each stroke.

"Ungh, OH, ungh, SHIT, ungh, THAT, ungh, FEELS ungh, SO, ungh, DAMNED, ungh, GOOD,- ungh,= ungh,- ungh. Don't stop." I gently lay on top of her and held her tightly, I rolled us over so that she was on top. She put her knees under her and I pounded up inside her. She thrust her hips down to meet mine and we slammed together time after time. She moaned into my mouth. I turned my head, "You know that Brad is in love with you don't you?"

"What? You are all that is on my mind, not Brad. Don't even think about him. He might be in 'lust' with me, he doesn't know anything about me. He does all the talking."

"Can I think about Sally, I think she has a crush on me."

"Hell NO!" I don't want to talk now, fuck me."

"OK Girl, hang on, here we go." I put my hips in gear and pounded up in to her. She met each thrust. She let out a loud shriek. I stopped moving. She kept right on bouncing up and down on my cock. I knew I couldn't last through much more of that. I said, "Let me know when you are ready to cum, I can hold off a little longer, but not much, you feel too damned good."

"Oh, Scotty, I have been cumming for a long, long time now, cum now, cum with me." I felt the onset of my climax and pumped spurt after spurt of my semen deep inside her. I managed to move beside her before I collapsed on the bed. She asked me to get her a towel. I got a towel from the adjoining bathroom and brought it to her. She covered her pussy and headed for the bathroom. I heard her heard her rummaging around in her cosmetics case before she started the shower. I decided to join her. I tapped on the shower door and asked if I could join her.

"Sure, come on in, the water is fine." She was squatting with the hand held shower fixture pressed against her pussy. She smiled up at me. She giggled and said, "Forgive me, Honey, I need to wash that load of cum out of me or I will have it trickling down my legs all evening." I was slightly surprised that she wasn't embarrassed at all to have me see her like that. She must have sensed my surprise because she said, "I have no secrets from you my love, but I think you may have some from me."

"Why would you think that?"

"Who the hell is Sally?"

I laughed, "You met Martha, Andy's sister today. Right?"

"Yes."

"Sally is Martha's nineteen year old daughter. She is a real knockout in her little bikini. She is Andy's pool girl. She also takes care of the huge aquarium in the family room."

"You had me so jealous I didn't know what to do."

"Then we are even, I am jealous of Timmy and Brad."

"Please don't be jealous of them, there is no reason for that. I never had any feelings for either of them, they were no more that living dildos to me. I can't even remember the names of most of them. While you my love, are

John, my beloved fiancée."

"JOHN?"

She giggled and shrieked with laughter, her happy laughter was so infectious I started laughing too. Then she became serious, she looked in my eyes. "Please don't be angry, I shouldn't tease you like that, I guess I was just getting even for 'Sally'." Tears dropped from her eyes. "I hate it if I hurt you, I never mean to do that."

I hugged her warm wet body to mine."Honey, you didn't hurt me, I'll admit you startled me, but an instant later I knew you were teasing. I think we are even now, Betty."

"Wha..? Yeah! I guess we are, Dave."

We dried ourselves and went to bed, cuddled, and kissed until we fell asleep. Catherine kissed me awake about four thirty and she was already in her lingerie and looking so very sexy in a champagne lace panties and bra set with a garter belt and nude hose. Her boobs filled the bra completely and her panties were tight across her flat little belly. I growled at her. She smiled, "Down lover, I guess you approve of my outfit so far, but we need to get dressed for the cocktail party at five."

She had brought my best three piece Navy blue suit, a white shirt, and a Blue and Gold tie to go with it. I went to the bathroom and ran my electric razor over my face. I patted on a tiny bit of aftershave.

I was stunned when I reentered the room. Cat stood waiting for me. She looked exquisite in a shimmering metallic champagne colored brocade dress. She carried a matching jacket over her arm, she had a silver metallic clutch in her hand that perfectly matched the high heeled sandals on her feet. The V neck of the dress showed the swell of her breasts and the skirt flowed to just above the knee.

Damn I felt my erection start to grow. I heard her giggle and looked up to see her looking at the way my cock was straining to get out of my undershorts. She grinned, "I was going to ask you how I look, I think I know your answer."

"Honey, you are mouth wateringly delicious in that outfit, really smokin' hot! It is perfect. I love it."

I hurried to get dressed while she patiently watched. I got all fumble fingered when I tried to tie my tie. I had to start over. I put on my vest and buttoned it. I shrugged into the suit coat and Catherine adjusted my tie. She smiled, "It's my turn to get wet pants, you are just so yummy. Shall we go put in an appearance then hurry back up here and make love."

"Yeah!"

We started down the stairs into the living room that was abuzz with chatter and laughter. Suddenly everything faded to silence. Everyone was watching us descend the stairs. I saw Andy and Angie move to the foot of the stairs. Andy met us two or three steps from the bottom. He looked out over the group below, "Friends, I believe most of you know my cousin Scott Murphy. At this time, I would like to introduce the beautiful Lady at his side. Ladies and gentlemen may I present Miss Catherine Easton, Scotty's Fiancée." I stepped down one step and looked up at her and joined the clapping. She stepped down and clutched my arm. She smiled up at me and we went down and joined the crowd. She met Martha, Andy's sister and her husband Bob, Bob is a great guy, a disabled Vet in a wheelchair, she also met their daughter Sally. Sally was lovely in a red cocktail dress with a very short skirt showing her beautiful legs. Cat hugged her, then kissed her on each cheek. She said, "I am so glad to meet you, Sally, Scottie tells me you are the pool girl here and in charge of that giant aquarium, is that true?"

"Yes Ma'am, that is true."

"Hey girl, I am only about nine years older than you are. My name is Catherine or my friends call me 'Cat', that's what I hope you will call me."

Sally smiled, "Cat, you are so beautiful and so well dressed, can you give me any tips?"

"From what I can see, you don't need much help, that dress is adorable on you. I think we need to get together and go shopping, your Aunt Angie is no slouch at putting together outfits, we need to take her too."

I eased away and left the girls talking clothes. I found the bar and got a couple of lemonades. I walked out on the patio and looked at the sky for a few moments then went looking for Catherine. I saw her dancing with Bo Taylor, one of Andy's agents, reported to be irresistible to women. I watched as she laughed and flirted with him. I got myself a spiced rum and water and walked back out on the patio. I watched her dance another number with him. I turned and went outside and walked down by the dock and looked at the boats there.

I walked back to the house and entered by a side door. I had to go through the living room to get to the stairs. I moved through the crowd and had almost reached the steps when I was grabbed and turned around. It was Andy, he pulled me aside, he said, "Scotty, I need to tell you that your girl has not done one little thing wrong. Bo was hitting on her with all his might, but she just laughed at him. She was dancing with him because she couldn't find you. She has dragged Bo all over the dance floor looking for you. She is in the lady's room with Angela right now, crying her heart out. Bo did try to put the make on her. You have my permission to punch him out, just please don't mess up his face." Andy grinned at me, "He did the same thing to me one night with Angie, I had trouble keeping my cool. I almost walked away from Angie over it. I was dead wrong, Bo is the problem."

I looked across the room and saw Angie looking around, she spotted Andy and I. She hurried toward us. I saw Bo standing talking to Sally. I said, "Excuse me." I walked over to where Bo and Sally were talking. I walked over to them, I looked at Sally and said, "Sally, Honey, Please excuse me, but I need to have a word with Bo." She looked relieved at first then nodded, but from the way her eyes grew larger, I knew she knew something was up. I took Bo by the arm and pulled him out on the patio.

Bo said, "Listen Scotty, don't get the wrong idea because nothing happened between Catherine and I." I was a little pissed by then.

I said, "NO, you listen, I know you know Catherine is my Fiancée. I do not take it kindly that you put the moves on her anyway." He started to look each way, trying to find a way out. I grabbed his shirt collar and his tie in my left hand and lifted him up on his toes. "I am inclined to bust your pretty face up bad so you never try that again." I slapped him very hard across the face. I pulled him into the lighted area. My handprint was as clear as a bell across his face. "If I ever hear that you were seen talking to Sally again, I will know you are completely out of control, that is when I will erase you from the equation. Do you understand?" I pushed him back a little more, then gave him a hard shove. He went into the swimming pool with a loud splash. I turned to see everyone watching me. Cat, Sally, Angie, and Andy were watching.

Andy smiled and started laughing and clapping. Everyone joined in. Bo stayed in the water facing the other way. I knew then we would not see Bo around much more. He was no longer an asset to the company. Andy would handle it." I looked at Catherine, she stared at me. Then she ran to me in her little high heels. Damn she looked fine, running in her heels.

Her arms went around my neck and her lips found mine. It was a long passionate kiss. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to a dark isolated area behind the outdoor grilling area. I sat on the swing there, holding her in my arms.

I kissed her again and whispered that I loved her. She said she loved me too. She pulled back, "Gosh, I didn't know you are that strong, Bo must outweigh you by fifty pounds, and you lifted him off his feet with your left hand. When you slapped him it sounded like a pistol shot, I thought you had killed him. I think you know that nothing happened between Bo and I."

"I know that. That was because he even TRIED. We have been friends for ten years or more. Then he was hitting on Sally too! That really tore it. Andy knows he has to go. I hate to lose him but he thinks he can hit on anyone. Andy knows I will not work with him anymore."

"What does he do that is so special?"

"He has a better success rate with women than Ivory Soap's purity."

"You mean he scores with the girls 99 and 44/100th percent of the time?"

"Yeah! That is about right. If there was a female involved in a case who we felt had some information we needed we would sic Bo on her. He always got the information. I guess I'll have to do that now."

"The HELL you will!!" She looked at me and giggled, "If you do that with the girls, I get to do the same with the guys."

"OK, we both know that will never happen. Let's go find our host and hostess, say 'good night' and go to bed, I have something I want to get straight with you, OK?"

"OH yes, I am sitting on it and I think it is almost straight now."

"Hey, get off my lap and maybe in a while I will be able to get up and walk. Tell me about what happened with Bo."

"OK, He introduced himself and asked me to dance. He is a very smooth dancer and I enjoyed dancing with him. The next thing I knew we were in a den or something and he started sweet talking me. I thought he was just kidding around until he tried to kiss me.

"I have been fighting guys off for years. I just kept saying no. He took it as a challenge or something, as if it was a contest he had to win. Anyway, I told him I had to go to the Lady's room. Angie found me there and I told her my problem. She ran and told Andy and I guess Andy found you."

"Yeah he did. I had watched you and Bo for a while and was getting pissed anyway."

"Why the hell didn't you rescue me again?"

"You looked as if you were enjoying yourself."

"Let's get something clear right now. As I understand it, this is a semi-business affair. I didn't want to make a scene. If in the future you see me dance more than one dance with someone other than you, you come and rescue me. If I want to screw him I'll tell you right then and you can kick my ass out the door. That will never happen."

"You have a deal, do not feel obligated to dance with everyone who asks though. You never have to entertain anyone to further my business successes. OK?"

"You didn't have to mention that, I have never been for sale for any price."

"I didn't think you had. You don't seem to worry about money."

"No, I make very good money at what I do. I cleared well over a half a million last year." It would have been more but I am in demand enough that I only do two or three jobs at one time. People schedule their parties and their weddings around when I am available. I usually only schedule work a couple of days a week, because I have learned that in my business everything is timing. If you are out of time you are out of luck."

"Gee, I think I'll quit my job and let you support me."

"Honey, if it will make you happy we can do that. I could even make you one of my assistants when one of the ones I have quits."

"You have a fast turn over in assistants?"

"Yeah! As soon as they learn how to do it, they quit and go into business for themselves. Now I make them sign a contract saying they will not go into the same business within five years or within 500 miles of any of my offices." Two of my best ones now operate as branches of 'Easton Event Consultants' in Tampa and Orlando, I just get a percentage of the net profits."

I told her that I had been talking to Angie and that Angie said that Catherine had very expensive tastes in clothes.

"She is absolutely correct about that, for instance this little dress is an Yves Saint Laurent at $1990, the bag is a Miu Miu at $1,295, and the sandals are Miu Miu too at $490. My undies are another $400. I charge all my party clothes off as a business expense. My jeans and tees I pay for myself. I probably should mention that I get almost everything at a huge discount because I send so many customers to those shops. I also get percentages from the rentals we use for the events, and from the bakers and caterers."

"What will you do after we get married?"

"I have that all figured out, I will be with you in your bed every night. We can work from there. I have about $4 million in savings and investments, I can sell my businesses for another eight million or so and open another office up here, or I can keep the office there and open a headquarters office up here. It is almost to the point that it can be run by the people I have already trained. I am the CEO of my company, I own 80% of the stock and Daddy owns the rest. He helped me get started. He shares in the profits. The other option is that I will be a full time Mommy and adoring wife. That is my ultimate goal anyway."

"Honey, I just want you to be happy, seeing you happy makes me happy. I'll help any way I can in whatever you want to do. I think we have enough money to do almost anything you want to do."

She kissed me tenderly, then whispered , "I know the answer to that right now. I want to be with you. That is all I ask, or really care about."

"That sounds good to me. I am wondering if I am going to be able to keep you satisfied. With all the lovers you had, I don't know if I can keep up the pace."

"Scotty, Honey, I was not that active sexually. I never kept count but I do not believe I averaged more than one time a month, maybe two, once or twice."

"Did you say there were never any guys you dated more than once."

"There were several I dated more than once, but that was a long time ago. You shot that all to hell though. I want you three or four times a day. I warn you though, I intend to go off the pill a couple of weeks before we get married. Is that OK with you?"

"Of course it is, I want to start our family so our kids will leave home before we are too old to enjoy life. I will tell you right now, I am not going to quit living just because we have kids. You will NEVER be left at home while I go fishing, or hunting, or to a football game. Either you go with me, or I don't go."

Her smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. "Do you really mean that? Oh! Darling, I do know you mean it. I will never hold you to it though, there are times when you need to get out and do things with the guys. I mean daytime things, I do not believe in Girl's nights out or Guy's nights out. I do believe in Couple's nights out."

1...34567...20