The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was perusing a report when small cool hands slipped over my eyes. I whispered, "Kiss me sweetie, who ever you are." Soft warm lips pressed against mine and my chair was pushed back so a warm little body had room to slide into my lap. Cat's arms went around my neck and she met my tongue with hers. She pulled back and looked into my eyes, "I missed you so damned much I sent Callie home. All I could think about was getting you in our bed for a while."

"I think I can work that into my hectic schedule, would three or four hours be adequate?"

"Great let's go."

"No, not yet, while I have you here in my lap I have something we need to discuss. I want you to know that I have enough money so that you don't have to work, I don't need to either. We can retire right now and live on a million a year and never touch our principle."

She smiled at me, "Really? I think we could scrimp by on that! I mean we would have to be pretty frugal but I bet we could do it. Then we could make love all day long and not spend any money anyway."

"I'll need a prescription for Viagra."

"Do you think we could afford to go fishing once in a while?"

"Yes, I think that is feasible. Why don't we just plan on that. Do you think you can work it into your busy schedule?"

"Gee! I don't know! Let me put it this way, any time you want to go; I am ready, no matter what! Right now I would love to go to our cabin and practice casting with your pole."

"Well, you know what I always tell you, my pole is your pole."

She grinned at me and said, "Yes, and you know that my hole is your hole." then she turned and walked off. I shut down my PC and hurried after her. She was in our bed pretending to be asleep. I quickly slipped out of my clothes.

I said, "Oh! My sweet wife is asleep already, I guess I'll go fishing."

I opened the door and shut it, and stood where she couldn't see me beside the door. She jumped out of bed and started towards the door, she yelled "No way, you aren't----Oh! You S.O.B. I thought you --- Mmmmmmmm!" She moaned as my lips covered hers and my tongue started wiggling between her lips. I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I tossed her on the bed and jumped on beside her. We kissed passionately for several minutes, She pushed back and looked at me, "Have you ever tried anal before?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, it was very nice."

"I have never wanted to try that before, I have loved everything we have done together and I thought we might try it sometime."

"OK! I am willing if you are."

"Did your partners like it?"

"It was by no means unanimous, several girls loved it and several hated it. One girl couldn't ever relax. She complained that it hurt too much. I think in her case it was mostly mental. I think she thought it a dirty, nasty thing to do. I asked her if she had had a BM in the last six hours and she said she had, so it should have been OK. Otherwise she needed to give herself an enema and clean herself out."

"I have read about it some on the net because I was curious, one of the rules is that it is best to have vaginal sex and then anal sex, but never put anything that has been in any anus into your vagina without washing it first."

"Yeah, that is one way you can cause a problem, the other problem area is the lack of lubrication, either or both parties can get hurt that way."

"Do you have some lube?"

"Ah, unh, yes I do."

She looked at me wide eyed and innocent, "What in the WORLD do you use it for?" She giggled and grinned at me.

I laughed with her, "Actually I have not had a need for it since I met you." I got the little bottle out of the nightstand.

She looked at it, "Ah! Astroglide, it's my brand too." She looked at me and giggled, "It has been a while for me too." She took the bottle and dropped a few drops on her hand. She grabbed my cock with that hand and rubbed the slippery viscous fluid all over my cock.

She wore her pretty little ivory panties. They were all most transparent except for the front panel and gusset which was a satiny smooth material. I rubbed my hand down between her legs. They spread open for me and felt her warmth as my fingers passed over her pussy. I continued and cupped her mound in my hand. She softly moaned. I pulled up on the waistband of the panties and tightening the fabric of the crotch. I could see a damp area forming with a really wet spot in the center. God it was an erotic sight. I shifted so I could use both hands to grasp the delicate waistband of her panties and pull them down. She moved her feet together and lifted her rear so I could pull the panties down and off her.

I grabbed a pillow and put it under her sweet ass. I crawled up on the bed between her legs and lifted them. I dribbled some lube on her little rosebud then gently inserted a finger and worked some more lube up inside her rectum. She was watching me carefully insert another well lubed finger. She softly moaned and said, "That feels good, I can feel you stretching me but it doesn't hurt, it just feels like a big you know what."

"Hey! If it hurts let me know right away, I never want to hurt you." I reached for the Astroglide and dropped a few drops on her rosebud. I carefully worked it in with my fingers. She watched me closely as I slipped a third finger inside her. She smiled and said, "Oooooo! That is nice, it feels very good." I worked my fingers in and out while I spread my fingers further apart.

I grabbed the lube and dribbled some the length of my stiff cock. I squirted a bit up inside her still slightly open rectum. I quickly inserted my dick. I watched as she drew a quick deep breath. Her eyes widened as I slipped gently in an inch or so more.

"Oooo you are stretching me, it doesn't hurt much though. I think I like it."

I pressed forward and slid further in her sweet ass. It was tight. Very tight. Her eyes slipped half way closed, she was relaxing now and I pressed on until I was all the way in. I stopped my movement for a moment then wiggled my ass from side to side before slowly pulling almost out. Boy, did that ever feel good!

She grinned at me, "Do you like this? I sure do! Can you go a little deeper and harder, Ooooooo! Yesssss! Can you cum up inside my ass now?"

"I'm not ready yet girl, I've just started."

She smiled, "I love the way that feels, I think I love any way I can get part of you inside of me. It just turns me on, like we are joined together. It makes me feel so damned good, warm and happy to be part of you."

I had to agree with her, but I knew it had never felt that way with anyone else. I told her so too!

Her eyes twinkled as she asked if it felt good when she tightened up her ass a bit. I explained that it felt very good if she tightened up as I was pulling outward, but could hurt sometimes on the inward thrust. She caught on instantly and it felt as if she were trying to milk the cum right out of my cock. I slowed to the long slow strokes and gritted my teeth and tried to count backwards from 100. It didn't work and my climax hit fast and hard and I pumped her hole full of my hot seed. The added slipperiness of my semen was excruciatingly delightful as my cock spasmed repeatedly. I slowly pulled out and looked down as my cock popped out of her rectum.

Her anus gaped open and I could see the pool of my cum deep inside her. I told her to stay still while I got a towel to catch the cum when she got off the pillow. She giggled and said, "Why don't you slurp it all up?"

"I will if you will let me drop it in your mouth Honey."

"I think we can safely pass on that, just hand me the towel."

"Is it a bit too kinky for the innocent young maiden?"

"I think so."

You are still wide open down there Sweetie, maybe I could drop a couple of Hershey's 'Kisses' in there to sweeten things up a bit."

"You had better use white chocolate 'kisses' for a better ambience."

"I think I could do it to you my love but I would rather stick my tongue in there while you are wide open and see how that feels to you."

"Oh God, that feels strange, I must really be wide open."

"Yeah girl, wiggle your tongue a little, I think I can see it from here."

"Scott Murphy, stop being silly! Come up here and snuggle with me, I need some cuddling and caressing while I feel so content and completely satisfied."

I slid up in the bed and pulled the covers with me. She slipped into my arms and molded her body against mine. Her breath was warm and gentle against my upper chest. I turned my head until my lips rested against her forehead. I was soon asleep.

We had a restful nap and had a delightful dinner Callie Gordon had the cooks prepare and deliver to the boat. We were served a rack of antelope accompanied by roasted fresh garden veggies from their gardens. Desert was a luscious 'Black Forest' torte. Both of us were very impressed with the appearance and flavors of the meal.

The next morning we were treated to a wonderfully decadent breakfast of macerated blue berries wrapped in delicious paper thin crepes topped with a French crème fresh.

Callie joined us for breakfast and asked if the meals were adequate for a first class honeymoon. I watched Catherine smile and say she would get married every day to be fed like that. I told Callie that both meals were superb in appearance, flavor, and service and for her to tell all concerned that we were both delighted.

I grinned at Callie, "I think I would love for your crew to start fixing our meals aboard Ranger when we are at the dock."

Callie grinned, "They would love that, they are bored to death with nothing to do."

Cat clapped her hands, "Great, I don't have to get married to enjoy their great food."

I looked at her. "If that is the only reason you want to get married we can cancel the whole thing. No problem!"

"OH YES! There is a damned big problem, I would never be able to sleep again. I can't sleep unless I am touching you, my love. There is another reason I can't call to mind right now, but I may think of it later, maybe tonight."

I grinned at her, "Don't worry about it, we can just go ahead and cancel the wedding before you get too involved with the planning. OK?"

"What? Is that what you want?"

I saw tears welling up in her eyes so I said, "This is the first time in the last few days I have heard any mention of what I might or might not want."

Catherine stared at me for a moment, then said, "Scott Murphy, I don't remember asking you much about anything; I just plowed on ahead assuming you would automatically agree with whatever I want to do. I am very ashamed of myself, I am not used to having a partner. I have never had to include anyone else in my planning before. I have been totally thoughtless and selfish about this whole thing. Please forgive me, none of this means a thing if it doesn't please you as much as it pleases me. I love you Sweetie and I didn't mean to exclude you from any part of what we want to do. Please don't be angry with me, I can't stand that!"

"OK. I guess I am guilty too, I should have asked you before I had my contractor, Tony, change the dining room on the house plans to a recreation room with a wet bar, poker table, and a pool table."

Cat's jaw dropped, "Wha..? OK Smartass, you got me that time! I will try and include you more in what I do. I do love you and can't stand for us to be apart. Callie noticed it and remarked about it several times yesterday."

I looked at Callie.

She smiled, "Miss Catherine loses her train of thought when you are out of her sight for more than a couple of minutes. She starts getting fidgety if you are gone very long. When you took a nap while we were working yesterday she checked to see if you were all right about five different times. She loves you very much."

"I know she does, I feel the same way about her, I guess I get a little jealous if I don't have her undivided attention. Is it silly of me to feel that way?"

Cat pulled me to her and held my face between her small hands, "No, I am the same way about you, the difference is that you always pay close attention to me, but since I know you are always there for me I sometimes ignore you because I know you ARE there. Does that make sense?"

I laughed, "Now you really make me feel bad. I surrender, you win."

She looked up at me and said, "Do you still love me?"

"That will NEVER change! You guys get back to work I need to call and cancel out of the 'Tarpon on the Fly, Invitational Tournament' this coming weekend."

"The hell you will, we are going! You told me it is your favorite tournament and we ARE going. I already told Callie we were going to be gone for a week and she said she would love to go with us. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure, she can even bring along a cook or two if they don't mind the cramped crew quarters. Actually we can use a couple of guys for crew if they are available and would like to go with us. We have room for five more total crew because Mike is going to visit his folks for a week or two."

Callie grinned, "Let me make a phone call." She pulled her cell phone from her purse and walked out on the deck. In a few minutes she walked back to us grinning, "I have lots of volunteers. My husband, Tom, who is a licensed yacht captain, says he and my brother will be whatever crew you need, my aunt and her daughter will be the chef and stewardess and my cousin, who is a maid would like to come too if there is room."

I laughed, "That didn't take long. We do have plenty of room I think. We will take both skiffs, the 19 footer and the 25 footer. Tell everyone we will plan to get under way at 8:00 PM Wednesday and probably spend Thursday night anchored out off of Boca Grande Pass. Friday is a practice day. The tournament is from Daylight Saturday until 3 PM. Sunday is from 8:00AM until 3 PM. There is the awards ceremony, banquet, and such that evening. We will head home Monday or Tuesday and make a leisurely trip home. OK!"

Callie was very excited and said she would have all volunteers aboard Ranger at 4 o'clock to meet Jack, and I and get checked out on their duties, their quarters, and the equipment on the boat.

I sat by while Jack interviewed Tom Jeeter, Callie's husband. He was a very intelligent and handsome black man. He and Jack knew each other quite well and I learned that Tom had visited the Ranger quite often when I was busy or elsewhere. Jack said he would be delighted to have him as first mate. The other young man was Callie's younger brother, Tobias Gordon. He crewed for Tom on the fishing and crabbing boats.

I went below and heard a lot of laughter and giggling from the galley, Callie's aunt Sarah was evidently very happy with the galley and how well equipped it was and the with the food Mike had in the reefers and freezers. Mike was blushing because she said she wouldn't have to bring much more than her favorite carving knife. He told her that most of the meats and things were planned to feed four so she might want to see what she needed to feed the extra mouths.

Sarah looked at Mike, "Your galley is very well laid out and everything is spotless. Please go through the meats and other main entrees with me and I'll make notes as you go."

Mike said, "There is no need to do that, everything is here on this computer. It is easy to use, look, the index screen shows everything listed alphabetically by category. For instance, Here is the listing for meats, under Beef we find, oh how about Porter House Steak, 16 oz.--- We press enter and the screen shows;

6 exp. Date 09, Jun. 2008

4 exp. Date 26, Aug. 2008

4 exp. Date 02, Sep. 2008

and it goes through all the items onboard in that manner.

"Each item is scanned in with the barcode reader right here. When you use something you scan it out. You always have a running inventory of what you have available."

Sarah looked at him, "Wow, that is very nice! We could use that at the big house."

Mike grinned and looked at me, "Ask Mister Scotty, he'll get it set up for you. What's really good is that when you are ready to go shopping you hit this button and it prints out a shopping list for you."

Sarah laughed, "It does everything but tell you how to cook it."

"Oh! It does that too! It has over 90,000 recipes in it too!"

"Can you add your own recipes to it?"

"Sure, easy. I'll show you when you are ready. Another feature is that when you pick a recipe you pick a number of servings and it will print out the quantities of the ingredients you need."

Catherine came looking for me. She took me aside and asked if she should put Callie and Tom in a guest cabin.

I said I thought that would be appropriate. We had invited her as a guest.

The next morning Sarah and the rest of the crew unloaded a pickup truck load of food and other stuff and stored it all away.

I kept an eye on the forecasts and the weather looked great for the entire trip. I also called and talked to Cat's father about the tournament. I knew he had fished it before. He said he was invited to fish the tournament but he thought until just a couple of days ago that he was scheduled for a trip. Then they changed the trips and it was too late to find a Motel anywhere near Boca Grande the coming weekend. I told him he was welcome to stay on Ranger if he would like, we had an empty guest cabin.

He said, "To tell you the truth I miss my daughter something terrible. This is the longest we have been apart since she was born. We have talked a couple of times but it just isn't the same. What kind of space do you have available?"

"We have a cabin with a Queen sized bunk and adjoining head."

"Sounds great Son, I think I will ask a friend to come with me, she is a top notch angler and loves tarpon on a fly better than sex."

I heard a female voice say, "Used to, not anymore!"

I laughed, "Cliff, that was a testimonial if I ever heard one, I just don't know if it is to your good loving or your bad guiding for tarpon."

He told me he would have to ask her for the answer to that one. I gave him my satellite phone number on Ranger so we could give him our position so he could find us off the pass at Boca Grande. We agreed to talk again that afternoon. I told Cat about the call when I saw her a few minutes later.

Catherine was tickled to death that her dad was going to be joining us. She hugged me and kissed me, "You are so damned sweet I could just eat you up."

I said, "OK, now?"

She giggled, "If that is what you want, let's go."

Callie giggled and said, "You go girl!" All the girls giggled too.

Auntie Sarah said, "Would you like one of the girls to do that for you Miss Catherine, or do you want to do it yourself?"

Catherine looked at me and smiled, "No, thank you, I'd better do it myself or he might never want ME again, and I love to do that for him." Everyone was having a good laugh at Cat's expense, so I said loudly, "I have been fortunate enough to have a number of girls do that to me, my future wife pleases me so much I will never have any other. Now! How is the loading going, all complete I guess."

"Yes sir! All complete Sir!"

"Great! Everyone check everything one last time then go home and get a good nap. I would like everyone here at 7 tonight. We will shove off at 8."

When we were at sea outside the Jacksonville Beach Jetties that evening; Cat called her dad on his cell phone. The seas were calm and we were at our high speed cruise of thirty five knots. It was full dark and we had our powerful headlights illuminating the sea ahead of us. We had a lookout on the deck above the pilothouse. He had control of a searchlight and wore a head set that connected directly to the helmsman. There were often large objects floating in the ocean. We didn't want to run into a floating tree trunk or something at our speed.

Cliff, Catherine's father asked if we had room aboard for his skiff. We had ample room for it, so he said he would meet us just off Fowey Light in the morning about 10 o'clock. We told him that worked well for us, we would be looking for them.

1...678910...20