The Caterpillar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while later, the satisfied creature disengaged the tentacle and rolled it inside of its body. Sandra was just lying on her bed, eyes half open and practically unconscious. Her belly was completely flat.

* * *

For the next several days, the nights of extreme pleasure continued and the creature grew a little bigger with every sexual encounter. After two weeks, it was so big that it would not fit in the closet anymore and Sandra had to put it in one corner of her room, hiding it as well as she could with cushions and stuffed animals.

Sandra's mother was a little suspicious as she heard strange noises coming from her daughter's room every night but she thought it was just the TV and didn't bother to check what was going on.

Her First Recruit

One afternoon, Sandra was talking to her best friend Tania. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and she had been crying all day. Tania looked inconsolable and Sandra tried to comfort her,

"Tania, I know something that will cheer you up for sure."

Sandra had been hesitant of revealing her secret to her friend but she finally decided to tell her.

"Nothing can cheer me up right now," Tania responded.

"Wanna bet?" Sandra said.

"Ok, what is it?"

"Come home with me and I'll show you."

When the girls reached Sandra's home, she told Tania to wait in the living room until she prepared the surprise.

"Ok, it's ready! Come on up..." Sandra called from her room.

Tania walked up stairs, wondering what the big secret was and as she entered Sandra's bedroom, she saw this huge white animal like a giant caterpillar that was at least five feet long and three feet wide. At one end, the creature had enormous tentacles about ten feet long and two inches wide that moved around like snakes.

Tania opened her eyes wide and said, "Oh my god!! What is that?"

"Relax! It's my pet. It is harmless."

The air in the room was already saturated with chemicals, disguised with the creature's sweet aroma.

Sandra walked closer to the alien and caressed its skin, "See? It won't hurt you."

Tania stayed by the door and said, "I've never seen something like that. Where did you get it?"

"I found it. It most come from Africa or something like that. Come here, touch it."

"I'm not touching that!" Tania answered with true apprehension.

"Oh! Come on! It's skin feels like velvet. You have to feel it." Sandra walked over to her friend and grabbed her hand, pulling her toward the alien.

Tania walked reluctantly behind her friend and stopped two feet away from the animal's bulky body. The alien felt the female's presence and silently released a huge amount of gas in her direction. After the creature's experimentation with Sandra, it knew exactly what chemicals to use for subduing a human female. Sandra was aware of this and held her breath.

A few seconds later, Tania felt her legs go soft and fell down to the carpeted floor.

Tania was looking up at Sandra with a vacant stare, not capable of thinking straight. She felt dizzy and calmed at the same time.

"You will feel so much better in a moment," Sandra said trying to reassure her friend.

Sandra quickly undressed Tania until she was lying fully naked. Tania's body was thin but her breasts were bigger than Sandra's. She really looked like a model from a magazine with flawless skin and a great tan that combined well with her black hair and big blue eyes. There were no bikini lines, which made Sandra wonder how she managed to sunbath naked in their small town but she could ask about that later; now it was time for Tania to enter a whole new world of pleasure.

One of the tentacles moved over Tania's face and hung in there for a moment, sensing, analyzing the new guest. Tania looked at it with empty eyes but there was still a hint of fear in her expression. Her mind was spinning around but her natural apprehension of snakes kicked in as she saw the tentacle,

What's going on? I have to get out of here, Tania thought

She regained some of her strength in her legs and she started to rise. At that moment, the tentacle reached down and spilled a gush of fluid right into her mouth. When she tried to spit it out, Sandra jumped forward and kissed Tania forcing her to swallow it all. The substance did its job swiftly and in seconds Tania was kissing her friend back. Her confused mind still recognized that she was doing a bad thing, kissing a girl but it felt too good to stop. Heat waves began to travel through her body while the dueling tongues battled each other. Tania's nipples swelled as she threw her arms around her best friend.

Meanwhile, the tentacle moved beside the girls and positioned itself pointing upwardly, starting from the floor. Sandra understood what the creature wanted since she had seen it take the same position many times before. She grabbed Tania by her wrists and helped her stand up. Then, she shifted her friend until she was standing right above the tentacle with her flimsy legs lightly spread.

Tania had no idea what was going on but it felt good to be handled so gently by her friend. She felt Sandra pushing down on her shoulders, forcing her to flex her knees. Tania looked down with glassy eyes and saw the slimed tip of the tentacle right below her pussy. She threw her arms around Sandra trying to avoid the penetration and looked up to her friend whispering,

"What are you doing? Please let me go..."

"You will be fine, trust me. In a minute you won't even remember your stupid boyfriend," Sandra responded.

Tania was pushed down until the tentacle touched her vaginal lips. The hot member sent a lightening shock of pleasure right into her brain as the teen gasped loudly. The bulbous head of the tentacle parted her cunt lips and slowly entered the tight cavity. The lubricated tip of the thick tentacle slid in easily. Tania looked down with half opened eyes, feeling how her body yielded as the tentacle penetrated her inch by inch until her knees reached the floor. Once the young woman was kneeling on the carpet and balanced by the big shaft that impaled her, Sandra released her friend's shoulders and stepped back to watch the show.

Tania remained motionless on her knees, displaying an indescribable expression on her face. It was confusion, fear and incredulity at the same time. The large appendage was buried eight inches inside of her pussy. As the seconds passed, her face slowly changed reflecting hints of passion that replaced the fear. Continuous blissful shocks traveled back and forth through her body. Unconsciously, the teenager spread her knees wider forcing the tentacle a couple of inches deeper.

Slowly, the girl began to thrust up and down on the large phallus as she rotated her hips in circles. Tania started moaning softly with every move.

The creature sensed the surrendering of the female to her own desires and started to slightly move the tentacle in the opposite rhythm of the woman, further increasing her growing rapture.

Sandra's nipples became erect as she heard squishy and erotic sounds coming from Tania's pussy. Her own pussy started to moisten as she unconsciously began to rub her clitoris. She watched Tania's excitement rose, her remaining self-control disintegrated, submitting to the glorious feelings that now overpowered her whole being. Every time Tania moved down on the fat cock, Sandra could almost distinguish her friend's belly expanding to allow the penetration. She could almost feel it herself.

Tania increased the pace, slamming her pussy against the phallus again and again as her head revolved freely on her shoulders. She rode the beast hard for several minutes while her hands found the aching nipples that desperately cried for attention. Cries that seemed to escape through her mouth in synchrony of her movement...

"Ahhh ahh ahh ahh ahh... God...ahh ahh..."

Suddenly she stooped moving completely for a second, then looked up with glassed eyes and let go an incredible squeal of passion as a powerful orgasm shook her body relentlessly for at least one minute. Her arms reached out and her hands clasped the air as the spasms expanded out from her cunt. Her legs trembled around the large rod plunged between them.

Sandra watched her pretty friend shaking under the bliss of climax and listened to the lust in her cries, her own blood getting hotter as her heart pumped fast in her chest, her pussy flooding with juices that dripped down her thighs.

"Yes Tania, fuck it, make it fill your body..." she urged her friend with lustful glee.

Tania recuperated fast from her orgasm. Motions returned and she grunted and moaned as she squashed her pussy hard against the tentacle, her tongue barely sticking out of her mouth. She bumped her head up and down and her hair battered around with the same pace of her humping. She trembled as an endless series of blissful pulses traced their way up and down her trim body.

Sandra was about to explode while she watched the image presented to her. Her left hand rose to her swollen, sensitive breasts and she began to rub her fingers across her hard nipples. She looked down on Tania with passion in her eyes as she breathed heavily. The sweet smell spreading throughout the room just increased her lust; she knew that she was about to come just as if she was the one being ravished.

"Aaaaahhhhgg!" Tania screamed as the creature caught her by surprise, burying another tentacle up her ass.

The new limb was not as thick but Tania felt like being penetrated by a baseball bat, even as it burrowed just a few inches at first. Everything became still for a second. Tania felt a strange sensation of pleasurable pain coming from her asshole. But the heat irradiating from her crotch was too much to analyze the situation. She began humping again, quickly becoming used to the second rod in her body.

But this tentacle was not just sitting there, like the first one, letting the teen ride it at her own pace. This tentacle pushed a little deeper every time she plunged down and soon it was stroking her ass fast and deep.

In less than a minute, Tania was cuming harder than she imagined it was possible. Multiple orgasms came crashing down on her nonstop, one on top of the other. She was cuming mindlessly. Shivering, shattering and moaning, overwhelming her mind and sending her entire body in endless convulsions. She was losing her mind.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!...yeeeeeeesss!!"

That was all Tania could say before she fell momentarily unconscious and dropped back onto the carpet, facing up, her body still impaled by the two huge appendages.

She regained consciousness moments later, realizing that she was no longer pacing the situation. In reality, she never did. The beast had been always in total control. As she realized this, two tentacles had wrapped around her thighs and lifted her hips high off the carpet, her back arched and her legs spread wide. The teen's belly heaved to accommodate the creature's limbs, still pumping in and out of her, one with opposite rhythm of the other. Loud slurping noises filled the air and Tania screamed as her body flexed, shuddering deliciously with unrestrained passion. Sandra was right - she no longer cared about her stupid ex-boyfriend, her past life, or anything else. She cared only for those delicious sensations coursing through her whole body at this time.

"Aaahhhrrrgggg...!"

Tania screamed in total ecstasy when, with a wet popping sound, the front of the tentacle slide past her cervix and slithered all the way into her womb.

Sandra was surprised how well her dear friend was taking this first violent encounter with the creature. She remembered how delicate the beast was with her the first time in comparison with the rough actions on Tania. Sandra watched her friend's breasts swinging back and forth as the animal fucked her. Legs stretched wide and limp, feet swinging freely over the floor. Other tentacles wrapped against her legs to keep her in place as the two poles pushed hard inside of her, one in, the other out and vice versa. Every time Tania's belly expanded, grunts came out of her mouth and she shuddered uncontrollably. Her body and soul broken completely and her beautiful blue eyes fixed upon eternity in a glazed stare.

The look on Tania's face couldn't fool anyone; she was obviously having the ride of her life. Her body trembled on the verge of another incredible orgasm with the drooling phalluses between her legs driving her on.

Sandra, one hand in her clitoris and the other in her nipple, also trembled uncontrollably as she watched, hypnotized by the exertions of the monster at Tania's crotch. Incredibly, Tania was encouraging them to go further as she pushed herself against the rods with the remaining strength she had. She tried to catch her breath and scream but the strokes were so fast that she could just barely grunt and snort. Thick transparent fluid ran in streams down her legs to drip onto the floor from her ass cheeks and her toe tips.

Sandra felt the hints of her own orgasm teasing, nibbling at the very essence of her soul. Her beautiful eyes and ears filled with the extremely erotic scene in front of her and the squishing and slurping sounds coming from it. She felt her mind connecting with Tania's as the beast thrashed like a piston ruthlessly inside her tight pussy and ass.

Tania was oblivious to the world around her. The sensation coming from her pussy overcame any other though in her brain. She desperately tried to remain conscious, as she knew that something was about to happen. Something that would send to her to a blissful place of pleasure yet unknown to her, she knew it, she was dying for it. She felt the fat tentacles slow down and begin to swell.

Her face relaxed for a second as she lay trembling on the edge of her climax. Then her eyes rolled back into her head and her pussy clenched hard around the cocks. The tentacles began to vibrate as they bloated, along with Tania's belly. Finally, they both exploded at the same time! The beast blasted pints of semen inside the fragile teen as its cylindrical body contracted again and again. Tania's whole abdomen expanded for a moment, full with the animal's fluids, until it could contain no more and gushed out a torrent of sperm, forming a large puddle of white sticky goo that spread all around the girl.

Tania convulsed fiercely, bouncing her body up and down and lifting herself completely from the floor. Her legs kicking hard to each side of the tentacles and her fingernails buried into the carpet. Tania finally found the air to scream as she continued jerking in spasms that traveled at light-speed from her twitching vagina to her brain and back. She felt her womb expanding again as more liquid flooded inside of her. She wanted to absorb every drop of cum poured in but it was just too much and it escaped both of her holes in great amounts. Finally the beast loosened its grip on Tania's legs and the limp girl dropped to the floor, splashing the semen accumulated beneath her. Her belly was full and bloated with sperm.

Sandra was only able to witness the erotic spectacle until she heard the first load of semen bursting into her friend. After that, her own orgasm obscured her mind and gained control of her body. With one hand rubbing her clitoris frantically and the other squeezing her breast, she felt her knees go weak and quiver as her pussy twitched harder and harder on itself. She let out a piercing cry, finally exploding in a long awaited orgasm. Sandra's legs shook uncontrollably until they caved beneath her and she crumpled forward over her friend's body, which was already lying unconscious on the floor. Sandra's face and breasts smashing into the swollen abdomen of Tania.

Sandra's spasms slowly faded away until she was able to reclaim control of her body. She was hungry for the taste of cum, her addiction, and she sucked greedily at the slime-covered carpet around Tania's form. Then she licked the wonderful tanned flesh of her beautiful friend from her breast to her pussy. She sensed the warm fluid churning inside Tania's belly and wished she could reach in and suck all that delicious sperm out of its warm confinement.

Sandra slowly raised her head as she heard the squishy gelatinous sound of the tentacles retrieving from Tania's sore holes. There were still dripping cum over the floor. Sandra stared at one phallus just inches away from her face, amazed of how much her little monster-pet had grown in the past few weeks and even more surprised of how much of that fat tentacle could fit inside Tania's slim body. She grabbed the tentacle and started licking it until the surface was clean and then she put it into her mouth, trying to suck out the remaining semen inside of it.

Tania regained consciousness at the feeling of something stinging her insides. It was not hard enough to hurt but something was definitely happening inside of her. She saw Sandra beside her, busy with the tentacle, squeezing it down and forcing the remaining cum into her mouth.

Sandra noticed her friend waking up and, pulling the tentacle out of her mouth, dragged herself on top of her friend. Tania opened her glassy eyes and looked up at Sandra, confused, not sure what had happened to her.

Sandra let her body weight press down on Tania as she kissed her passionately, rubbing her abdomen on Tania's belly. Sandra knew what kind of changes were taking place inside of her friend's body as she had suffered the same changes herself. She was not sure how much time it was needed for the transformation to be completed but she was determined to find out.

"Give it to me Tania! I want it! Give it to me!" Sandra pleaded to her friend.

Tania had no idea of what her friend was taking about but her body massage felt soothing and relaxing. The teen started to moan softly, deepening in some sort of trance, as she lay limp on the floor.

Sandra continued to hump her friend with a rhythmic motion until Tania arched her back and gurgling noises escaped her mouth. Seconds later, a white fluid started to dribble into Tania's mouth from her insides. The substance filled her oral cavity until it overflowed and oozed down the corner of her lips.

Sandra kissed her friend again, sucking and swallowing the semen that was coming out. Every time she pressed down on Tania's belly, a load of cum was pushed out of her mouth. Tania gargled the fluid as she breath, sending bubbles right into Sandra's sucking lips. These kept going for a long time until Tania's stomach flattened to its original seductive shape. On the contrary, Sandra's belly was completely full now.

She got off her friend and crawled closer to the beast. She sat on the floor and spread her legs wide, ready to feed her new alien lover.

* * *

Tania came out of her trance later that afternoon and found herself lying naked on Sandra's bed. Sandra was sitting on the coach near the bed, looking at her.

"What happened?" Tania asked.

"Don't you remember?" Sandra responded, signaling to her left with a nod of her head.

Tania looked of that direction and saw the big dormant monster just a few feet from her. She sighed and jumped, scared, remembering the creature spraying some gas on her face and everything becoming blurry after that. Then, slowly, everything else came back to her memory... sitting on the large tentacle; the double penetration; the orgasms... yes...the endless series of mind-blowing orgasms. That beast gave her the most incredible fuck in her life and the greatest orgasms she ever experienced. Tania's nipples swelled at the very thought of if. She blushed as she turned to look back at Sandra and asked,

"What is that?"

"Honestly, I don't know" Sandra responded, "I found it in the woods several years ago. It wasn't as big as it is now but it has been growing in the last few weeks.