The Cat's Meow

Story Info
A vampire enjoys a stripper's company.
1.3k words
4.22
23.1k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the Cat's Meow around 11:30 p.m. I needed to find a phone and the Cat's Meow seemed as good a place as any. Located in the Quarter, The Cat’s Meow is a female strip bar, so the first thing that I saw when I walked in the door was a young man in a thong and police hat dancing on a stage.

I love New Orleans. You can always has whatever you want, especially in the French Quarter. It had always been that way. Since the city had been founded. I know because I was around when the city was just a pirate haven, filled with cutthroats and thieves.

I looked around and spotted a pay phone at the back of the room near the bathrooms. As I said before I had just flown into New Orleans and needed to call Mrs. Smith, the lady who cleaned my town house. I needed to see if she had it ready for me to inhabit. I like that Work inhabit. Maybe I’m just old fashioned.

After I had gotten done talking on the phone I decided to get a drink while I was there. I turned to go the bar when a new dancer caught my attention. He was one fine young man and he had practically the whole bar of women drooling. It was quite interesting to watch. Perhaps because I not a human I'm somewhat more immune to the charms of men, then were human women.

He was tall maybe four inches over six feet with black hair, black eyes, a classically handsome probably Italian face. Oh, and a body to die for. He sort of reminded me of the poet Byron. He just had that brooding look about him.

When his dance had ended he caught my eye and held contact for a few seconds. Then he left the stage, women still drooling after him. Shaking my head I went to the bar, plopped on a stool, and ordered a margarita.

The Cat's Meow had the best margaritas. If you ask me I think that the owner Alex, also a vampire, put some kind of happy potion in them. I can never get him to tell though. I’ll get it out of him one of these days though.

As I was taking a sip of my drink I saw the young dancer out of the corner of my eye. He came up and boldly as you please and asked if the stool next to me was occupied and then proceeded to plop right down on it. He took a lock of my hair and wound it around his fingers.

"You're a very beautiful woman. Your red hair and green eyes are what caught my attention and I said to myself, go for it Gabriel, she‘s too beautiful to pass up. So that is what I'm doing now." He leaned a little closer.

Normally I don't get involved with humans but I decided to make and exception tonight. He was handsome and arrogant and he reminded me much of Eric, the one who made me a vampire.

"Well I am glad that you decided not to pass little old me up. That just makes my night." I smiled at him seductively and he chuckled.

"Well I'm glad that I made your night. Tell me, what's your name?" He had let go of my hair and was caressing my shoulder and by that time I knew that I had found a plaything for the night.

"My name is Kayorai. Kayorai Knight. And you?"

I knew Gabriel so far. A name that I happened to like. Funny that I can like the name of an archangel, a creature of God, when it’s said vampires don’t have souls. I think that that is wrong. Every living creature has a soul. I assure you readers that I am a living person, just like you. I eat and drink and breath just like you. I feel pain and pleasure and I have emotions. Strong emotions. Perhaps because I have lived for so long I am more sensitive then I was as a human.

"Gabriel Thornton" He extended his hand. "Pleased to make your acquaintance." I shook hands with him not letting go. "I hope you don't have any plans for tonight.” I said.

"I don't." He said in a husky tone. I could tell that he was aroused.

"Good because I'm taking you home with me tonight." I said seductively. He chuckled.

"I hope you don't live far away." I knew that I had him.

"My townhouse is just down the street. Come, I'll show you."

We left the Cat's Meow and headed toward my townhouse. When we got there I opened the door and invited him to enter freely and of his own will. My townhouse is elegant and tasteful and he said so. I have good taste and the money to indulge it. When you are a vampire you have a lot of time on your hands. I use that to my advantage.

Now. My bedroom is my favorite room of the house. It's black because that's my favorite color. All of the furniture is black as well as the giant canopy bed. I always keep black silk sheets on it. And roses, those being my favorite flower, were discreetly placed about the room.

Anyway back to my story. The next thing I know I'm flat on my back with Gabriel pinning me to the bed. I slid him on his back and I followed him down, entwining our legs, kissing his lips, and rubbing my cotton clad torso over his until he decided that he had had enough. He flipped me on my back and got off the bed.

He must have gotten his clothes off in record time, for a human. I am sure of it. I got up and took his hand leading him to the bed. I pushed him back down. I came over him, my long hair teasing his chest, my hips in his hands, my thighs spread to accommodate him. Reaching up I pulled off my shirt, baring my breast to him. Candlelight shimmered over us.

I shimmied out of the rest of my clothes. I took his hands and slid them up over my flat stomach, past my ribs, letting out a sigh of pleasure as his hands took over and cupped my breast in the palms of his hands. He rubbed my small pink nipples between his thumbs and fingers, driving me crazy.

I lifted up on my knees so that his erection was nestled at my hot, wet center, ready for entry. He was Breathing harshly as if he had been running for a long time. I shifted my hips and took the very tip of him inside of me. He pulled me down for a deep, wet kiss, and rolled me beneath him, ran his hands over me, and thrust inside my body. "Bon Dieu." I whispered, arching, thrusting up running my hands all over him. I gripped his hips as he plunged harder and faster into me. I could feet my climax building and I called out his name as I fell over the edge into sweet oblivion. We both sighed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke in the middle of the night to once again feel his lips on mine, his hands roaming over my body. He bathed my nipples with his tongue and pushed his finger up inside of me. I bucked and pushed against his hand and felt myself climax.

He then spread my legs and pushed his hard erection into me. He was hot and throbbing. Feeling me to the brink. His thrusts were slow and easy at first. Teasing. Then he started plunging into me hard and faster. I let out a small scream as I came and heard him call out my name as he came.

He was gone in the morning when I woke up. I had to smile and shake my head. Humans, they're too predictable.