The Cave

Story Info
An Adventurer gets in deeper than he intended.
1.2k words
4.2
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The venture had started off so well. The party had left with plenty of provisions, torches and rope. Their weapons were honed to a gleaming edge, matched only by their wit. They were a well-rounded group, with a doctor, a cook, men at arms, and more.

But like so many other ventures Baulder had volunteered for, it had all gone wrong in a blink. They had met the mouth of the cave in good spirits. Confident, even. But as the shadows on the rock walls descended and picked them off one by one, bravery gave way to paranoia, then fear. The cleric-a barrel chested man, as handy with the words of nameless gods as he was a sword- was the last to fall. It would be one thing if there were bodies, but the gang's members were simply there one moment, and gone the next.

Baulder had shed a single tear when he noticed the space the cleric had occupied but a moment before was empty. Then he sat upon a rock, drew his whetstone, and began to sharpen his blade. Sparks jumped and danced down the length of the blade, and Baulder kept his eyes to the shadows. Always watching, eyes darting towards every contortion and bend in their depths.

He thought of the face of his friends. Of the family he'd left back home-twelve brothers, and his father. He dragged the whetstone down again, and searched his blade's pits and gleams for an answer. He rose, hefting the sword in front of him, and bellowed into the cave.

"Well? Ain'cha gon' ta' face me, ye' wastrel? I 'taint a coward, nor is my banners yella'. Stand and deh-liver, gods damned ye'!"

His voice echoed into the cave. For a long moment, everything held quite still. And then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. Baulder whiped his sword and let out a cry, it's edge meeting rock. His teeth grinded as he tried to maintain his grip, and he whiped the blade forward.

"I said face me, ye' devil! Answer fer ye' crimes in blood!" he said. The answer he received was stillness, again- and the veberations of his own cry on the rock wall. Baulder took a step forward, and began a slow march down into the dark. As he went to put his foot down, it was gripped taughtly with a muscled tendril. He was yanked off his feet, his sword clattering to the ground as his head slammed on the rock. He felt himself lifting into the air, stars racing his vision as the darkness enveloped him.

Beyond the wall of his own consciousness, Baulder heard the shadows laugh.

@@@

The drop of water landed square between his eyes. Once, twice, and on the third time Baulder woke with a start, attempting to rise. He soon found himself bound over a rock, fresh rope quartering him to stalagmites. Fresh rope he recognized, by color alone, as rope he'd purchased for the expedition. His eyes darted around, but saw little. Wherever he was being bound was lit by a single torch, and only gave him enough light to see his own body. He pulled against the ropes, but realized it was futile, and let his muscles grow slack.

"So it awakens," said a voice in the dark, a drawl over the words that dragged them. Baulder turned his head, and was met by a set of yellowed eyes, split down the middle. They were on the far side of the room, too far to distinguish the speaker beyond their own voice.

Baulder steeled himself, and said "An' I take tha' ye' be the nameless sheep cavorter tha' took such liberties wit' me' friends, ya? State yerself, ye' blaggard!"

The voice clucked it's tongue, and the eyes came forward in the dark. Baulder shuddered as the eyes gave way to a scaled, terrifying form. The tail, flicking and slithering along the ground, was a ruby red that met a pale, feminine mid-section that was human in believable fashion. The torso was slim, with firm, full breasts that lead to a slender neck, and beautiful face. But they eyes burned into him, luminous and unwavering as the besast came forward, encircling the rock and Baulder. Her torso sat slightly above him, and regarded him for a moment. It bent and coiled, and came close to his face, it's breath reeking of blood as a forked tongue escaped the lips and lapped against him.

Baulder spat directly into its face. It was all he could do. The beast merely pulled back, and laughed darkly, wiping it away. It moved rapidly then, and in moments it's meaty weight was upon Baulder, pushing the air from his lungs as the thing rested it's breasts upon his chest, bringing their faces mere inches apart.

"I love when my food is smarmy" said the thing, it's tongue lapping against him again. Baulder struggled against the ropes, but the beast merely laughed and coiled its tail around his legs, slithering inside of his britches and clasping him. Baulder slackened, and regarded the monster once more.

"Well? Why wait, ye' ugly bitch? Do it. Eat me!"

The thing laughed again, it's tongue dancing against Baulders face. It pulled itself up, clasping it's breasts, kneeding them in it's hands as it's tail went searching. When the tip approached Baulder's girth, the beast paused, and then let out a sultry laugh as it began to caress him.

"See, I would do that. But I'm quite full. Your friends filled me rather well. And now I'm seeking a different kind of fulfillment..."

The tip of it's tail pushed and pryed against his pants, busting a hole in them. Baulder felt the damp of the cave meet his cock, and he grit his jaw. The smooth scales of the monster wrapped around him, tugging and pulling as the beast pulled farther back, witnessing him with a smirk.

"Why, look at that. Your sword is unsheathed. Whatever will you do, my pet?"

Baulder, his heart pounding deep in his muscled chest, didn't fight the touch of the monster. Rather, he felt himself slip into its' coils, his mandhood growing turgid within it's grasp, his balls tightening as it tugged him deeper.

"Aye? An' jus' whut does a wee' bonny lass like yourself know about taking a warrior's pride, eh?"

The monster chuckled, and pressed it's face against him, her tongue encircling his girth. The forked end teased at the tip, flicking at it's curvature. When it pulled away, the face came close to his again, and the beast spoke in a hushed tone.

"The rules of this game, warrior, are quite simple. Please me, and I let you go. Attempt to kill me, or fight, and I gobble you up. Starting down here. Understand?" it said, it's lips pressing on the base of his neck.

Baulder thought for a moment, and laughed, his rich voice bouncing off the walls.

"Thas' it then?"

"Why, yes."

He chuckled again, and his head laid on the rock as he kept chuckling. The beast rose, it's tail constantly jerking his cock as it put it's hands where it's hips would be.

"And just what is so funny?"

Baulder lifted his head, eyes breaking into tears, and said "Ye' know, I'd reck'un this means thar be much more than one way t' lay a beast."