The Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And all the time I was processing what had happened. Did they really all come from the biologist's yacht? If not, where had they gone? They never spoke a word, were they all mute? Were they siblings or at least related they looked so alike with almost unworldly features? If so, they were engaged in some pretty incestuous sex, even if I wasn't. Was I pregnant? That was the biggest concern and only time would tell. But it was an experience I would never regret, and almost certainly never replicate.

I checked I was all packed, enjoyed some more wine with my dinner and went to bed early. I fell asleep reading and slept soundly all night.

x-x-x-x-x

In the morning after a good breakfast I went to pay my bill. I asked whether there was a chance to meet the marine biologist somewhere before I left. The tavern keeper assured me the Russian had left late yesterday morning. In the morning, was he sure? Absolutely, his last stop before sailing had been to pick up wine and vodka here at the taverna. He had come by just as the mist was begging to lift. I could have kicked myself. He must have been the man buying his wine yesterday, while I was having coffee. I had missed my chance to talk with him. Did he speak Greek? No, no, the only language they shared was English, enough to conduct their business. Did he have sailing companions? No, no, he always sailed alone.

Once again in a state of confusion, I and set off for a last walk to the beach. If he had sailed, before I reached the beach in the afternoon, where had those silent three come from? Perhaps he had delayed his departure, but then he supposedly did not have any companions anyway.

It was a glorious morning. I walked all the way to the entrance to the cave to check I had left nothing behind. No nothing. I walked a little further to be sure the yacht was really gone. As I walked back, I stopped and looked out to sea. The seals were on their rock and, as I was turning to continue my walk, three of them dropped into the sea and swam alongside me about fifty yards out to sea. As I reached the path up from the beach they barked loudly and turned away.

Fantastic thoughts that had lingered in the back of my mind came to the fore in the long taxi ride to the town where the ferry docked. But they were too outlandish to hold on to.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2020