The Cave of Tentacles

Story Info
Alan enters a cave to find it filled with slippery monsters.
1.8k words
4.53
81.5k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

Author's Note: This story is about a man and tentacles going into his... *ahem* Well if that isn't your thing, consider this your warning.

*****

Alan readied his rifle as he prepared to enter the cave. He had been camping just outside and heard strange slithering coming from inside. He turned on his flashlight to see inside before he walked in. The last thing he wanted to do was find a den. Alan was short and stocky, he was a natural woodsman. There was very little he hadn't seen in his time in the wilderness. He felt a warm breeze come from the cave but the stone within appeared normal.

Alan took several cautious steps into the cave, it was so much larger than he thought. It seemed to go further than the light could reach.

"Hmm, an old mine shaft?" He said aloud.

Then he heard the slithering again. Alan raised the rifle at whatever could be making the noise. However he couldn't see anything. The hairs on his neck stood on end as he walked further in. the woodsman was about 20 feet from the entrance of the cave. He noticed a peculiar smell inside the cavern, it smelled sweet. It smelled almost like honey and nectar mixed together. Alan lowered the rifle and continued on. After another cautious step he fell into a hole about 3 feet deep, up to about his waist. He felt warm liquid at the bottom of the hole.

"Ew, great, just great." He muttered.

However, when he tried to pull his foot out he felt some kind of appendage coil around his foot.

What he thought was the ground then closed like a Venus fly trap, leaving only from his chest up exposed.

"Oh god, what the?! What the fuck?!" Alan screamed as he desperately tried to pull himself from the hole.

Then he felt another slimy appendage wrap around his other leg. Whatever was down there didn't want him leaving. Alan dropped his rifle and began thrashing, flutily trying to escape. He felt the liquid at the bottom of the whole rise and it made his legs tingle like they had just fallen asleep. He fought for freedom from the thing but to no avail. Then Alan felt his clothes melt away. Before he could react, an appendage began stroking his member while the other two stroked his inner thighs as they pulled his legs apart.

He felt his body overcome the fear and his cock twitched slightly. The tentacle beneath the ground slid over his member, gradually bringing him to half-mast. The slime that coated the tentacle felt warm and it made his skin feel hot. With every movement from the tentacle Alan let out a sigh of pleasure. He felt another appendage prod his ass.

"N-No... not there." He panted as he reached full mast.

At that moment, two things happened. The first, a tentacle with some kind of mouth-like opening enveloped his member. He felt hundreds of tiny tendrils stroking his rock-hard erection. The second, the tentacle prodding his ass began sliding up and down between his ass cheeks. Alan let out a pitiful moan as the tentacles toyed with him.

The tentacle on his cock would hungrily swallow his whole rod before pulling back and releasing it. Then the tendrils from inside would reach out, gingerly slithering over his tip. He panted heavily. He would have continued trying to escape from the thing but something in him had changed. Whatever that sweet smell was had clouded his thoughts. He could only focus on the sensations this thing was giving him. He feebly pulled against the thing but it only served to excite the tentacles, and him. 3 more tentacles began sliding over his stomach, he felt suckers on these appendages. They latched on to his helpless body and pulled themselves from him with a lewd pop.

"Is this thing teasing me?" He thought to himself.

Alan yelped when held felt another tentacle near his ass slide in between his cheeks. The ooze coming from the tentacles was making his skin sensitive. He could feel every bump on the tentacles as they moved over his body. He was sighing passionately and moaned with every pump from the tentacle on his cock.

He writhed in previously unknown pleasure. His body was their putty. His mind was covered in a lustful haze. Alan felt his cum slowly bubbling up, preparing for release. Precum flowed freely from his cock, allowing the tentacle to slide gracefully up and down his shaft. The tentacle around his cock seemed to sense his growing orgasm and sped up it's movement slightly. Alan groaned and squirmed in the tentacle's embrace.

Then two tentacles arose out from the "ground" that had swallowed him. One wrapped around his neck and squeezed gently. Alan moaned is ecstasy as its coiled tightened around his throat. The other tentacle approached his mouth. He opened his mouth, welcoming the tendril.

"What am I doing?" He thought.

The tentacle slid into his mouth and moved down his throat. He played with the tentacle using his tongue. This euphoric combination of pleasure finally brought Alan over the edge and he came into the tentacle. He groaned into the tendril in his mouth. To his surprise even hearing his own throes of ecstasy turned him on. The tentacle greedily lapped up his seed before retreating back. The ground that had swallowed him slowly opened and Alan was freed.

He shakily pulled himself out from the hole and looked down with his flashlight. He could see hundreds of writhing tentacles in a purple liquid. A part of Alan wanted to leave the cave but he wondered what could be deeper in the cavern if creatures like this existed. He removed his shirt, now completely naked, he left his rifle behind as he continued deeper into the cave. Alan wanted to find the source of the sweet smell that had him so aroused. He secretly hoped for something like what he had just encountered.

After the light from the cave entrance was long gone, Alan noticed the walls had changed from stone to a strange light pink, organic, consistency. He felt the walls with his bare palm and it felt like soft skin. Despite being slightly unnerved by the sight, Alan's libido urged him deeper into the cave. It wasn't long before light blue fungal pods illuminated the cave. Alan saw what he assumed were several stalactites on the roof of the cave.

The moment he was beneath the stalactites, several tentacles shot down and wrapped around his calves before hoisting him up to their level and he was hanging upside down. Light blue pods lit up, revealing that the stalactites were hollow and he could see hundreds of tentacles in the top. He saw two tentacles from a different stalactite wrap around his shoulders, holding him horizontally. Another tentacle slithered up his shoulder and into his mouth.

The tentacle began moving up and down his throat, which brought Alan back to full mast. He suckled the appendage greedily. The clime covering the tentacle tasted delicious, so he hungrily lapped up the slimy substance. Then he felt several tentacles coil around his rock-hard erection. The moved in wave-like motions. Alan moaned loudly through the tentacle in his mouth. He shivered in anticipation as he felt a slippery appendage trace up his spine.

His mind was being bombarded with the sensations and his body moved in rhythm with the tentacles' motions. The he felt yet another tentacle prod his asshole. Perhaps it was the heat of the moment or perhaps he had urges he never knew about. Regardless, Alan begged for the tentacle to penetrate him. But the tentacle only continued to prod and writhe around his asshole. Two more tendrils latched on to his nipples. Alan felt the appendages had tiny, hair like tendrils inside them as they wrapped tightly around his nipples. He moaned lustfully.

After several minutes of toying with him, the tentacle near his ass slowly penetrated his ass. Alan groaned and squirmed as he felt it exploring his cavity. The tentacle was especially slimy and it slid easily in and out of him. The tendrils on his nipples tightened harder. The tentacle began to speed up it's pumping in his mouth. The tentacles around his cock slid faster. Alan panted and moaned with every pump and every thrust. Then the tentacle in his ass was joined by a smaller one. Alan yelped as it entered and let out a long moan as it rubbed his prostate expertly. He was about to be brought to an explosive climax. And then the tentacle in his ass sped up. He couldn't hold it back any longer! He let out several jets of cum that flew onto the tentacles.

Alan expected the tentacles to let him go but they all kept on their sexual onslaught. Now he squirmed more and moaned louder. The echoes reverberating off the cave walls. The tentacles in his ass swelled before it came, filling his insides with seed of its own. Alan cried out in a mixture of euphoria and pain as he felt the liquid pour into him. But still the tentacles didn't stop, he saw more appendages crowd around him and the tentacles around his cock kept rubbing his sensitive cock, the tentacle in his ass kept pumping more and more cum into him. At this point the tentacle in his mouth was facefucking him. The tentacles in his ass just kept releasing more and more seed. He could feel his stomach bloating and stretching to capacity. At that point, Alan came again, his own seed mixing with the other tentacles' cum as they all climaxed, covering his body in sticky cream. He was covered in the sweet-smelling liquid. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as his mind was washed away in the vast ocean of depraved ecstasy. He begged for more cum from the tentacles.

The appendage in his mouth pulled itself from his mouth and another took its place. Yet another tentacle slithered into his ass and Alan knew he couldn't take another. He felt like he was going to be split in half as the tentacles stretched his asshole. As the two tentacles in his ass thrust in and out of him, the third tendril kept prodding and rubbing his prostate. Another tentacle forced itself into his mouth and the tentacles rubbed against each other. Every time one thrust deeper, the other would pull out. Several tentacles fought to push past the others trying to pleasure his manhood, the writhing mass pressed tighter against his cock. Finally, with his third, mind blowing orgasm, Alan let out an earth-shattering cry as he passed out from the pleasure and pain the tentacles inflicted on him.

When Alan awoke, his arms were pinned behind him, held in place by the fleshy wall. His stomach was so bloated he looked like he was 9 months pregnant. He legs were spread apart but were held to the wall like his arms were. Some kind of fleshy mask was locked onto his mouth, keeping it forced open. He looked down to see what he knew wasn't a stalagmite as several tentacles sprouted from the opening in the top...

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers