The Caveman's Captive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His clothes were gone from the living room, and when I looked out the window I saw that his car was gone, so my house was once again mine. Everything I looked at in the living room reminded me of the places I had been fucked last night, and of course the same held true for the kitchen counter. I stood in the middle of the room, hugging myself, and wondering whether I wanted to remember the ordeal I had gone through. Nevertheless, I finished getting ready and headed out the door to go to work.

As I got in my car, I could feel the strain in my thigh muscles, and I could feel my pussy throbbing as I sat down. I knew I was going to be sore for a few days, and might even be walking a little strangely; I might have to explain that to my girlfriends. All of these discomforts would serve as reminders of what had happened to me.

As rough as the sex had been, I had been fucked until I had passed out, and had been the recipient of more orgasms than I could remember. I realized that I had basically been fucked into submission. I had not been an equal partner in the sex, but neither had I been only a sperm dump. He had given me a number of orgasms, more even than the number he had enjoyed, but he had certainly controlled me all night, and pushed me into things I had never done before.

Maybe I needed to be treated like the caveman's captive to really appreciate the power of sex. That was certainly the way I had been treated, yet I had received a lot of enjoyment out of submitting to him all night. I smiled as I recalled my initial reaction to the first time he had fucked me, almost raped me in fact. As I pulled out into traffic, I wondered what I would serve the next time he came to dinner, and how long I'd be able to hold out before that day arrived.

—The End —

12