The CE-Ho Ch. 01

Story Info
Powerful technology is sold for sex.
2k words
4.17
26.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica Watson, CEO Skylabs is what her office name tag said and what an office it was. It had a view of the entire city of San Francisco from its window. Monica Watson was only 35, but here she was the CEO of a large corporation in the year 2075. She didn't have much of an idea of what her company actually did and was one of the worst CEOs in the nation. Her competition was gaining ground on her company and she had laid off thousands of workers just to appease the shareholders. She knew she had approximately a month left as the CEO and then she would be replaced. Monica didn't want to be replaced, she liked the power of being a CEO, she liked the fame, she was great at talking to the press and she had a good relationship with the media. Of course the media adored Monica, she looked great on camera, she was a blond with blue eyes and perfect skin, definitely one of the better looking CEOs in the world and one of the youngest.

Within her company pretty much everyone suspected that Mrs. Watson had fucked her way up the corporate ladder. If anyone were caught mentioning this suspicion they would immediately be fired. Monica did indeed fuck her way up the corporate ladder, she did everything legal and illegal she could think of to go up the corporate ladder. Now she was reaping her reward, sitting alone in a gigantic office overlooking the entire city. Monica's ruthless climb to the top was single minded and left no room for dating, she was without a husband or boyfriend. It was indeed lonely at the top.

Monica sat back in her chair with her legs spread and propped up on her desk, her stylish business suit was pulled up for easy access to her clit. Some streaming porn video was opened up on her computer, she let out some slight pleasurable sighs as her hand slowly made its way down to her exposed panties, then the phone rang jarring her out of her pleasure. "Fuck" she said under her breath. Her phone had been interrupting her all day, some man was outside her office, he had been coming in for an appointment for days on end. Red in the face Monica decided that she was going do away with this man for good. Monica called her secretary Suzy.

"Suzy is it him again?"

"Yes, do you want me to send him away?"

"No, in 5 minutes he can see me, I'll take care of him."

Monica straightened her medium length hair and pulled down her business suit so that it was straight. Monica closed her porn and erased her search history, then stood up and walked over to her western office wall. When he became the CEO she had the entire wall decorated with an enormous mirror. She looked in the mirror making sure she looked business like, dignified as well as sexy. Monica then called Suzy up again to let the man in.

The man was a handsome well dressed man carrying a briefcase, he was wearing a nice suit. Clearly the man was not intimidated by Monica's sex appeal as many men who met with Monica were, he immediately sat down on an office chair and said

"I have something to show you."

"Sir, I am sorry but...."

Just as Monica was about to kick the man out before even exchanging names the man took out a small device from his briefcase, he had a switch on it he flipped it and all of the power in the entire building. "What the hell!" Other similar expressions could be heard faintly throughout the building. The man then flipped the switch again and all the power came back on.

"What the hell was that!" Monica exclaimed

"That was Element 115, there are other uses for it as well. I thought you might be interested."

The phone started ringing, Monica answered.

"Suzy it's okay, I know, I know tell everyone, everything is okay the power is fine." Monica hung up the phone and looked at the man.

"How much do you want for your patent? That kind of technology could be very useful."

"It is world changing technology, whomever controls this technology will be very wealthy. I however don't have a price, I am not selling it to you."

"Then why are you in my office?"

"You will be considered a candidate to be given this technology, but first you have to do something for me."

"Well what do you need me to do?" Monica said smiling to the man.

"Lets play a guessing game."

"I don't play games, tell me, or get out!" Monica replied, the man calmly got up with his briefcase and started to walk towards the door.

"I can give more to charity?" Monica said quickly to stop the man from leaving.

"Your very cold, replied the man."

"What about I invest more in clean energy."

"Still very cold, besides this is the cleanest energy there is."

"Well what the fuck do I need to do?" cried Monica exasperated.

"You said it in that last sentence." said the Man

Monica thought for a minute, "...you want me to have sex with you."

"Yes" the man said coldly.

"Fuck you!" said Monica.

"Okay then maybe Veronica Bell will fuck me for this technology."

Veronica Bell was the even colder, even more ruthless CEO of Energy Corp. Veronica was Monica's rival, she had made many disparaging remarks about Monica in public, she had promised to bury Skylabs the day that Monica became CEO. Monica and Veronica were very similar but hated each other. Monica knew that Veronica might actually fuck someone to gain more power.

"Stop" said Monica

"So you are going to fuck me for Element 115?"

Monica now red in the face said with a broken voice "Yes I will."

The Man then said, "You have to fuck me right here in this office, on my terms, you have to do everything I say or else you are out of consideration for my technology."

Monica took a deep breath and clenched her teeth. "Okay" was all she could mutter.

The man told Monica to take off all of her clothing so she was completely naked. Monica tried to go to her private bathroom to change, but the man made her stay in the room. So there in front of her giant mirror Monica began to undress. Monica looked elegant inside her business suit, but as she removed her suit a corset underneath hid some love handles and a slight gut. Monica also had a bit of cellulite on her thighs. Monica's breasts seemed a bit smaller as her padded bra was taken off, although they were still ample. Monica's ass seemed much larger naked than in the business suit. Monica was still extraordinarily attractive although less perfect looking when naked. Monica was red in the face as she stood naked facing the fully clothed man. The man left his brief case on a chair opposite the mirror wall.

"Masturbate on the floor." the man coldly spoke.

Monica looking scared slowly crouched down then lay on her back and started rubbing her clit.

As Monica awkwardly masturbated on the floor the man went rummaging through Monica's desk. Monica immediately jumped up and yelled, "What the hell are you doing!"

"Get back down on the floor, I am only looking for a dildo!" the man said.

Monica's whole body turned red, her knees became weak, she didn't know what to do but to lie down again and again pretend like she was fingering herself.

"Ah, ha here it is" said the man, he tossed Monica a small pink dildo that he had found in her desk. Monica was now almost in tears from embarrassment. She looked up to see the man smiling. Monica flipped on the switch on the dildo so that it started vibrating, she pressed it against her clit. Monica did not want to genuinely enjoy masturbating in front of the stranger she just met, but she was sex starved, she had taken to masturbating three times a day at her office and then three times a day at home, she was used to pleasuring herself. Monica had fucked a lot when she was a subordinate, she mostly fucked her bosses to climb the corporate ladder and she liked fucking men that were higher status than her. Now that she was at the top of the corporate food chain she didn't find many of the men who wanted to date her attractive. Monica however learned how to please herself with massive efficiency. Now she felt herself getting wet, she was starting to get horny.

"Get on your knees, and open your mouth." said the man

Monica was jarred out of her routine by those cold words, she did what he said and got on her knees she opened her mouth. The man paced around her, as Monica stood motionless with her mouth open. The man unzipped his pants and pulled out a large semi-erect penis, she walked in front of her. Monica started to lower her mouth towards the penis.

"Stop! Put your hands behind your back." said the man.

Monica did what she was told and the man put his cock in her mouth, then put his hands behind her head and started fucking her face slowly. As the man's cock became increasingly hard he fucked her face harder. Monica gagged as his cock touched the back of her throat. At one point the man pushed her face so hard on his cock that the zipper of his pants touched Monica's chin, she could see Monica's bare feet curl up as she was short of breath. As the man let her head go Monica panted heavily and looked up at the man from her knees, her eyeshadow smeared and tears in her eyes from the lack of breath. Monica looked in the giant mirror at herself for a moment, she started to fix her hair almost by instinct.

"Masturbate while you suck me off." said the man.

Monica began to do what she was told without any hesitation. "Look at me while you do it." Monica's eyes darted up, after a few minutes Monica began to moan and as she began to moan she began to suck more vigorously bobbing her head so that her blond hair bounced with the movement. Monica's muffled moans became louder and louder. The man started walking backwards slowly and Monica waddled on her knees following him, he walked back to the middle of the room. The man then pushed her onto her hands and knees and positioned himself behind Monica.

Monica felt the man's hands grasp onto her love handles and then felt his large cock easily insert itself into her wet vagina. She moaned with pleasure out loud. The man wasted no time at all and began vigorously fucking Monica while holding her love handles. It didn't take long for Monica to begin talking dirty almost by instinct.

"I love it, fuck me harder, I fucking love it." "You feel so good, I love your cock, Oh fuck yeah." Monica screamed as she was being fucked. The man grabbed onto Monica's hair and pulled her head back with his left hand and smacked her ass with his right hand. "I fuckin' love it, faster, come on harder." Monica cried out. Just as Monica was about to reach an orgasm the man pulled out and pulled Monica swiftly back up on her knees.

Before Monica could speak she was surprised by a huge blast of cum sprayed right onto her forehead then onto her right eye nose and lips. Monica on her knees was shocked by the cum. The man put his penis back in his pants and zipped up. He then took his briefcase and started walking out the door.

All Monica could mutter to him was "Can I masturbate?"

"Of course you can, I will be in contact with you." The man said as he walked out the door.

Monica didn't know why she asked permission to masturbate, but she did just that, she masturbated and let out a massive screaming orgasm with cum on her face in the middle of her massive office. When Monica left the office that day she knew by the look on her secretary's face as well as other subordinates that many people knew by her look that she had sex. Monica was mortified.