The Celestial Climax

Story Info
Orgasma teaches her slave to obey.
993 words
3.67
24k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Viveka
Viveka
2 Followers

It was a hot, sticky, summer night; the kind of night that makes wearing any clothing nearly impossible. The air was so thick with humidity that merely walking would leave a man dripping with sweat. However, on this hot summer night, it wasn’t just the weather making things hot and steamy for Vladimir and Orgasma.

“Down, boy! You’re getting too excited,” Orgasma checked the ropes to make sure her slave was secure. Vladimir lay still to ensure that he would receive no more lashings that night. However, his arousal was too hard to hide.

“Please, Mistress,” he groaned, “let me serve you. Your pleasure means everything to me.”

“That’s right, boy, you’re learning quickly.” Orgasma delighted in her slave’s submission.

Although she loved watching him squirm, she knew she couldn’t hold out much longer. Her bodice was just a little to tight, her short vinyl miniskirt was riding up and all she could think of was riding someone else. She wore a black lace thong that was slightly too small for her, and it massaged her clit with every step she took in her knee-high leather boots.

She would never blindfold her slave, as she knew that sight was more of a tease than anything else for Vladimir. His eyes made their way up and down her luscious, curvy body. More than anything else he wanted to touch those curves, to feel those plump breasts against his face, to lick the honeypot between those legs.

Orgasma ran her fingernail up his firm cock. He started to moan, but choked back the noise before it escaped as his eyes moved to the whip in Orgasma’s hand. He was only allowed to wear a collar, leash, and boots, all made of black leather. He was exposed to Orgasma’s will on an X-shaped metal table, his arms and legs tied to each respective leg of the table.

“I thought I told you to settle down, boy,” Orgasma knew there was only one way to calm her slave. She picked up a candle and lit it. She held the flame over his body as the wax began to melt. Vladimir felt the heat of the flame on his torso as she slowly moved it down his body. She held it up over his throbbing rod, just high enough so he could see what she was about to do.

“You deserve to be punished, isn’t that right, boy?” Orgasma stared into Vladimir’s eyes.

“Yes, Mistress. Please. I receive your punishment willingly. I deserve to be punished.”

“That’s right, boy.” Orgasma began dripping the hot wax onto Vladimir’s hard cock and balls. She threw her whip on the floor, within reach, so she could better attend to the task at hand. The wax began to slowly pile up in a mound, as Vladimir’s apparent excitement began to diminish.

“Are you sufficiently punished?” Orgasma turned the candle upright to stop the dripping wax.

“Yes Mistress,” Vladimir whispered, “thank you.”

Orgasma walked towards Vladimir’s head. She turned away from him and bent over to unlace her boots, making sure her ass was clearly visible from Vladimir’s location. She lifted her bare foot to his lips.

“Lick, slave.”

Without a word, Vladimir obeyed her command. His tongue moved between her toes, caressing each one. He pictured the space in-between her toes as being the slit between her legs, and his excitement grew at this thought. Orgasma glanced down at his increasingly erect penis.

“I see you haven’t learned your lesson, boy,” Orgasma teased.

“Sorry, Mistress, but your beauty surpasses my ability to control myself.”

Orgasma smiled, “Then I shall have to control you myself.”

She slowly walked over and kneeled between his legs. She leaned forward. Vladimir felt her breath on his thighs. She began carefully biting the wax from Vladimir’s cock. When she finished removing the wax, she began licking up and down his shaft. She wrapped her lips around the tip and sucked, gently brushing her teeth along the length of his cock. Vladimir was sure not to show his pleasure too much by making any noise, so he remained silent as he felt himself getting closer and closer to ecstasy. Orgasma skillfully slid her mouth up and down his rock-hard cock, faster and more intensely until at last, he came. She was sure to swallow every last drop, as she hated to have a messy slave. It had taken longer than she had expected, and by the time she was finished, she was glistening with sweat.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Vladimir whispered, his energy spent.

“I hope you’re satisfied,” Orgasma smirked, “but now I need some satisfaction.”

The heat was becoming unbearable, and Orgasma decided it was time to get out of her restrictive clothing. She stood up, making sure she was within Vladimir’s view, and slowly unlaced her bodice. After dropping the bodice onto the floor, Orgasma unzipped her skirt, took it off and was left in nothing but a thong.

“Are you ready to prove your worth to me?” Orgasma’s eyes narrowed.

“Yes, Mistress, I wish nothing more than to be your slut.” Orgasma slowly pulled off her thong, removing the pleasurable pressure it had been giving her clit. She walked over to Vladimir’s head and straddled his face.

“Please me.” Orgasma commanded.

Without hesitation, Vladimir did as he was told. He licked up and down her wet slit, flicking her swollen clit from time to time. His tongue expertly lapped up her womanly juices, diving into her pussy with the utmost attention to her reactions. Orgasma gasped for breath on several occasions, feeling her body shudder with the movement of his tongue. He began to suck on her clit, first gently, then increased the intensity, sucking harder and faster until Orgasma commanded him.

“Enough, slave,” she smiled, “four that time.”

“I hope that is satisfactory, Mistress,” Vladimir met her gaze with admiration.

“You have done well, slave, as usual. Your effort will be rewarded in due time.”

Viveka
Viveka
2 Followers