The Cell

Story Info
A slave was unprepared for her Master's return.
2.2k words
29.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her Master was preparing to go to work, He had set slave some several tasks to do but slave had been working hard, and fallen into a deep asleep. slave was now in grave trouble as she was not prepared as she should have been on his return. His last words and her reply was still ringing in her ears as he left the house, "Slave I want you kneeling ready for me, as I have a new toy I want to use". "Yes Master, slave will be ready for you on your return”.

Yet on his return, he found her asleep and unprepared. He stood there looking at her. Carefully leaning forward he gentle ran his finger tip across her nose which caused slave to stirred with a slight fright, she saw him standing in front of her, shaking with fear she noticed how He looked at her his eyes seemed sad and then from no where he barked some instructions at her telling her to go up stairs and to kneel in her cell, and while she is kneeling to think about why she was there. slave hated to disappoint her Master, and crawled upstairs to where the cell was, her heart heavy laden.

The cell was a small room, next to his bedroom. The cell had been a small bedroom which was adjoined to her Masters bedroom. she had to crawl past his bed, knowing it would be awhile before she would be allowed to lay there with him again.

The room had been made to look like a prison cell. It was bleak, and held very little personal equipment. It had no bed in it. Only a narrow wooden bench, which has varies uses. Steel bars had been placed at the window, the glass had been painted black, the wooden door had been sprayed sliver to give it the look of being metal. A little peep-hole was made so he could watch her when ever he wished. At the bottom of the door was another hole which would allow a food and water to be passed underneath. In the right top corner on the floor were a folded blanket and a bowl for her to use as a toilet. There where various points where chains or ropes could be attached to her cuffs and collar.

She knelt waiting listening to her heart pounding. her head lowered her knees apart, open for him. her hands placed behind her neck and there she stayed until he was ready for her. she could feel herself getting wet between her legs as she waited, her legs where getting numb. The pain of knowing she had failed was hurting her far more than any punishment he could deal out to her.

After a while the Master came upstairs, into his bedroom. He looks around the room and sees his slave in her cell kneeling in the corner - still dressed. He is not pleased yet again with her. He orders her to strip, to be quick about it. slave does as the as she is told with haste.

Her body shakes as she removes her clothing, her mind runs wild, knowing that she has made another error.

He then yells at the slave to go and stand under the cold shower, until he tells slave to turn it off. slave enters the shower room. she turn’s the shower on, slowly at first. As the cold water hits her body she feels her nipples harden and then as she turn’s it on full blast. her body begins to quivers with the coldness. She begins to wash her self as he had taught her making sure that she was clean for her Master.

When he was ready the Master then calls the slave to him. But, not to dry herself. slave then goes into her Master’s room, dripping with water and shivering trying hard not to let her teeth chatter as she knew this annoyed her Master.

slave's head is lowered. she knows her Master is angry. He tells her to put on her old collar and cuffs on, and throws them at her.

slave slowly puts them on feeling ashamed.

"Now kneel."

slave does very quickly.

The Master then sits on his chair with his crop in his hand. He asks "What have you learned, slave?" she then tells him and that slave was very sorry that she had disobeyed his orders. And, that slave was looking after her own needs rather than his.


Master then slowly stands. Asking what should he do to his slave, for not being ready as he had told her to be? Feebly slave starts to say, "that slave wasn’t too sure what punishment Master had in mind," but, then feeling the crop being patted against slave's skin whispering, "Slave not sure Master".

"Well, tell me what you think slave should get?" slave then thinks for a moment and replies, “15 Master?"

“Does, slave think that’s enough" her Master asks?

"Mmmmmm, may be not Master. What about 20 Master?" He then replies " Mmmmmm, 20 on each cheek. Get into position two and be quick about it."

As soon as Master had told slave what position to get into she wasted no time. she gets on all fours. Lowers her head to the floor, between her hands. Pushes her butt up in the air. her Master has clear reign to his slave's butt now ........thwack, thwack, thwack....... slave soon lost count, but she knew it was well deserved. Tears were running down her face by the time Master had finished.

"Now what do u say, slave?"

The words "Thank you, Master" came out between the sobs. "Now, have you learned your lesson slave?"

“Yes Master".

"So, you will not disobey me again, will you slave?"

"No Master".

“you may kneel slave and then undress me!"

"Yes Master".

"But, you mustn't use your hands slave".

she begins by starting to undo his shirt with her teeth. Slowly undoing each button at a time. slave could smell his body odor driving her on. Taking each button, one by one, was driving her wild. she could feel the wetness between her legs.

When the shirt was undone, she went around to his back and tugged at his collar with her teeth until still she managed to take it off. It landed by her feet on the floor. slave moves slowly to the front of his trousers, undoing his button. her teeth tugging at his zipper. her nostrils filled with his scent even more. her eyes locked onto the bulging in his pants. His trousers begin slip down his legs. He then sits on the edge of his bed, and she finishes pulling them off. she lays them next to his shirt. she tries to pull each sock off one at a time. her nose wrinkles a bit. Master's been wearing his socks allllll day!

He stands again, so she could pull his pants down. He's grinning. "Now, kneel my dear slave!"

He's still grinning. she kneels quickly, eyes lowered, her hands behind her head. Her legs slightly parted.

He orders her to open them wider. He slips his hand between, feeling the wetness building up. "Mmmmmm .... you’re wet i see." He places his fingers between her lips. she waits for his permission, then licks and sucks his fingers clean.

He walks to where his toys are kept. Returning behind her, he places a blind fold over her eyes and ties it tightly.... she can hear him move away. Her body quivers as she breathes deeply, waiting for what was to happen next. She hears him move something, and then attaching her leash, he says to get on all fours again.

He instructs her to follow him (which she does). She can tell that he has taken her back to her cell. She's told to not move, and hears him walk back into the other room. He's moving things around, and then. . . it goes quiet. She moved slightly as her arms grew tired. THWACK! Shit, she thinks to herself! "I told you not to move!" "Am sorry Master . . . " He picks up the lead, and leads her back to where he told her to kneel. She felt the hate harness going onto her body.

He tells her to open her mouth. She does, and he tightens the gag. He tells her to get up and then leads her to his bed. But . . . it felt different! He had taken the mattress off! He pushed her down on to it telling her to spread herself open wide, and she obeys him. She feels him chaining the cuffs to leg of the bed. She tries to move, every so slightly. "No good my slave. You’re bound." His hand runs over her body. She hears him move away from the bed, and then return. He places an ice cube between her legs and let it run over my naked mound. She quivers, trying to move away from it, moaning behind the gag. "Are you enjoying this my slave?"

She feels him slide the ice cube into her cunt, then another follows it. God, does that hurt, she thinks! But, she was enjoying it still, as he began running his hands over her nipples, lowering his mouth to them, sucking, then pinching them between his fingers. She could feel them getting hard as he teased them. He takes another ice cube, running it up and down her spine. Pressing it between each vertebrae. As it melts she can feel the water run over her sides, and between her legs, as it melted. Master leans down and licks the sweet nectar between his slaves legs. And, then he straddles her.

She could feel his heavy breathing against her skin. He touched her breasts, then pulled each to either side. "So i can see your nipples," she hears him say. He slaps each one, and she moans still feeling the wet cold on them. She moans again, feeling they will burst!

He removes the gag and slowly takes the blind fold off. He releases the ties that held her cuffs.

"Now slave, stand before me!"

She gets off the bed, standing naked before her Master. He places clamps on each nipple, lightly tugging at them. She pulls a face, as he adds a small weight on each one, the gravity calling them to pull and stretch.

Taking a silk cord, he begins binding her breasts. Her nipples become engorged, and her aureoles are stretched to twice their normal size. Her body trembles w/ her breasts bound and her nipples stretched.

He then passes her the new toy. Her eyes go wide as he hands her a large dildo! He instructs her to spread her legs so he can view her now dripping pussy.

He orders her to use it while he sits back and watches. She feels immense pressure on her tits, the weights of the clamps, pulling at her, yet her body begins to move as she slides the eight-inch black-dildo inside herself.

"You know what to do, slave . . . "

She feels it enter her body, and slowly glides it back and forth between her wet pussy lips. He tells her to push it deeper inside. To go all the way. She hears a slight murmur escape her lips ..."Mmmmmmmmm . . . . . "

The ribbed upper ridge of the dido tickles her swollen clit as she thrusts it faster inside. She leans forward, and groans in sheer ecstasy. "Master, please may i cum?"

"No, not yet . . . "

While she continues to slide the dildo in and out, Master sits down in a chair. "You slut," she hears him say! Her legs begin to quiver; her breath becomes quick and ragged. "Master, pleaseeeee, may i cum?"

"No,” he says.

She feels droplets of sweat sliding down her back, down her face, her throat. "STOP!" "Remove it and lick it clean!"

Slave stops, slides the dildo from her pussy, and licks it clean of her juice.

He orders her to crawl to him, and pulls her head down, to his crotch. She knows what she's to do. Her lips encase his manhood; she kisses it slowly between her hips. Slowly sucking, licking, manipulating it, she feels it grow hard in her mouth, against her lips, against her tongue. Her tongue toils with it. Leaving it hot and wet. She tries hard to coax and love his manhood to the point of needing to release it seed.

Suddenly, he pulls her collar, driving his cock deeper into the back of her throat. She gags slightly, but, he holds her there. "Do you job, slave!"

She hears him moan, and his cock swells even larger. "Don't you DARE not swallow it all, my slave! If you don't, you'll be tied up for the night!"

Suddenly, she feels his warm seed trickle down her throat. She eagerly swallows. "Thaaaat's right, my slave. Now, lick me clean."

He pulls his cock from her mouth. Her tongue works around his manhood, licking and cleaning. She hears him moan as he strokes her hair.

"Well done," he says smiling down at her. Gripping her hair, he pulls her away from him, and orders her to follow him back to the cell.

Her clit was wanted to be pleasured but she knew it would be a long time before it would feel any released.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Brink He uses her for his pleasure then denies hers.in BDSM
Slave Ella Ch. 01 - The 5/2 Diet Another day starts in the submissive life of slave Ella.in BDSM
Breakfast is Served Kitten gets a creamy treat...in Fetish
My Perfect Gangbang Master provides a birthday gangbang.in BDSM
Kate's Punishment Ch. 01 Punishment of a naughty wife by her husband.in BDSM
More Stories