The Cell Phone

Story Info
A late night phone leads to his lost virginity.
807 words
3.65
39.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little after midnight and I was heading home after working overtime at work. I planned on having some pizza and drinking couple of beers then getting some sleep. I was 31 years old at the time and still a virgin, a combination of my work and being painfully shy with girls had left me like this. I was the guy who always ended up the girl’s friend instead of her lover. I had began to accept this as my fate to go through life a virgin but this was all about to change.

My cell phone rang while I was downstairs and I missed the call, it was my friend, Patti. I had worked with Patti for about six months and we had became pretty good friends, once again though it was another girl who I was just friends with, we had hung out a lot, but it was nothing more than that. I figured it was nothing, but she called again five minutes later and asked what I was doing. I told her nothing much and then she invited me down to her sister’s house to hang out and drink a little. I didn’t twice and told her that I was on my way, the whole way down there I thought that this might finally be it, I’m finally going to get laid. To be honest, I was shaking because of the possibilities.

I ended up down at her sisters house and we sat around and drank for a couple of hours. I still wasn’t sure what was going to happen when her sister changed all of that, she flat out asked my whether I was going to make a move on her sister or not. With that I knew that I was finally going to get laid, I moved out of my chair and just laid a kiss on Patti that seemed to last forever, she just melted into my arms. As I continued kissing her, I started to explore her amazing body, I slowly started to kiss her neck and I left a bunch of hickeys on her neck. I slowly started to play with her tits and just licked, sucked, and twisted her breasts. Patti’s tits were just the most perfect set I had ever saw.

As I was doing all of this I took my hand and started to rub her between her legs, she was moaning loudly as I did this so I knew I was making her feel good. I slowly slipped my fingers my fingers inside her pussy and continued to leave hickeys all over her lovely body. I finally slid down and tasted her sex. Even though I had no idea what I was doing I licked and sucked her pussy like a madman, the whole time she just withered with pleasure. I was so glad I was able to get her off, there was only one thing for me to do now, to slide my dick inside her and finally lose my virginity, but it was not to be. Me and Patti wanted nothing more than this but I was still so nervous that I couldn’t get a hard-on. I thought to myself, this is pure torture, she just whispered softly that it was all right and we went to sleep for a while.

A couple of hours later I woke up with a massive hard-on, she was this and gave my cock a couple of pulls and quickly pulled down her thong and prepared for my entrance. I slid right into her and just froze there for a moment, just enjoying the moment. I slowly started to stroke her, I never felt better in my entire life. She was loving it also as she just moaned loudly as I hammered away at her pussy. I knew I wouldn’t last long so I tried to just last as long as I could, I finally felt my balls tightening up and with that I came. I sent what seemed like a endless stream of cum into her sweet pussy. I slowly slid out of her and caressed her tits and kissed her softly. I was so relieved that I had finally gotten laid and just felt like I was on top of the world.

I never told her that night that I had just lost my virginity to her. I wish I could say that it was the start of a lasting relationship but it turned out to be a one time thing. I finally told her some months later that she was my first and she was just shocked by this, she didn’t even know what to say. We are not even friends now but I will always cherish Patti as she gave me my first taste of love, I finally became a man.