The Cellar Ch. 04

Story Info
Old habits, a new life and some very inconvenient truths.
9.3k words
4.66
27.5k
7
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers

Chasing the dragon, that's what Joelle usually fell back on. But this time things were different, this time, chasing the dragon wasn't good enough and mainlining was the only cure. It was better, stronger, more potent, and it took the edge off more effectively. The initial hit caused her to hurl, but after shooting up a few more times, she settled into its spell like a reliable pair of slippers.

Lucien was in nearly every waking thought, causing her habit to double within the first two weeks. Yet, even with the dope coursing through her veins, when she spread her legs for the plethora of men now required to support it, it was his body she felt.

So, aside from some new gnawing memories, life had settled back into the same old routines. Lots of junk, lots of spunk and not a whole lot left to live for. Long gone were the days of sobriety, and being utterly reckless didn't seem such a big deal. Tonight was no exception; reckless seemed a perfectly normal thing to do on the one month anniversary of the complete decimation of her life.

With a pocket full of dope, three forties, and some guy named John to share in her bounty, Joelle went about the business of getting fucked, in all manner of speaking. At first it seemed to be an alright kind of night, though John was a bit grabbier than she would have liked. But an hour into the festivities she could barely escape his hands, and upon her final rebuff, she felt a sharp spray of searing heat, flood across her face.

"Asshole!" she thundered as she grabbed her welting cheek.

"Fucking whore!"

"You fucking cocksucker, get out!" Joelle rushed to the door, but before she could reach the handle, he grabbed her arm and swung her like a doll, across the room.

"Not before I get my hundred dollars worth bitch!" With a roar, John's hands were tangled in her hair as he tossed her prone, onto the bed.

Joelle felt her underwear tear away, replaced by clammy flesh against her thighs. The shock of pain tearing across her ass signified the new direction of their foray and she struggled against his violent grasp. But during her attempt to wriggle away, John slammed her face against the headboard and offered another painful blow across her cheek, momentarily stunning her.

A metallic, almost acidic taste quickly flooded across her tongue. Warm and thick, it permeated her mouth, causing her to gag. Blood, she assessed, as a stinging, sanguine haze consumed her sight. Suddenly she was struggling to breathe and felt the scratchy fabric of a pillowcase smothering her face. Desperately her hands flailed through the air, catching wisps of his skin with her nails, but he only pressed harder, stealing the air from her lungs.

And then he was inside her, prying apart her legs as his dick worked furiously inside her unwelcoming walls. When he slammed three un-lubricated fingers in her ass, she wailed from the sundering pain.

Violently he pounded his cock inside, disregarding the chafing against his own skin. Not even a hiccup of arousal pooled in her cunt, yet he seemed intent on thrusting as fast and as hard as his hips would allow. With each painful stroke, the intensity of his hand grew, until finally she felt his heavy platinum wedding band slam against her. Joelle yowled as the severity mounted, causing John's hand to press harder against the pillow, sucking the last whispers of air from her chest. And with the very last gasp of breath in her lungs, she screamed.

John. That seemed an appropriate name for tonight's customer, Lucien surmised. Yet again, he had found himself outside another dive motel in the vilest part of town. When he'd left to get a bite to eat, Joelle and John were quietly chatting, and when he returned, he heard their struggle and the sound of hands slapping skin. It was probably game play, and the thought of that made him wince.

But when he heard her muffled screams and struggling breath, he knew it was no game. Within a few short moments he was on the other side of the tattered door, yanking John's hammering pelvis and probing fingers from Joelle.

Lucien watched helplessly as she struggled to regain her breath, her hands flying to her neck as she choked the air through her throat in raspy gulps. Instantly he understood the potential consequence of their ridiculous fight. The severity of her situation could not have been made clearer and, had he not been there to stop John, he would have snuffed out her very fragile life.

For a moment, with his hand wrapped tightly around John's pulsing neck, he thought about how wonderful it would feel to simply squeeze; to watch the life drain from his body as it had from Joelle's. But John didn't deserve to die in the presence of such beauty; death, he thought, would have to wait for another day.

With violent intensity, Lucien slammed John into the wall, holding his twitching body several feet from the ground, before hammering him into the floor. A sharp tug freed the wallet from John's limp frame and Lucien flipped through its contents, locating his driver's license.

"You and I will be seeing each other again, John Franklin Ballows," he growled, taking in the address. With a violent shove that tore his trousers, Lucien returned the wallet to John's pocket, before turning his attention to Joelle.

"Old habits?" the familiar voice soothed through the haze of dope and oxygen deprivation, swirling about her brain.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, unable to lift her head.

Lucien pulled her from the sticky rug and swung her over his shoulder, quickly depositing her in the backseat of his Mercedes, mere seconds later. In a plume of black smoke and the chocking effluvium of burnt rubber, the Benz fishtailed from the parking lot.

"I don't suppose you have any recollection of what happened to my vehicle?" he asked politely.

"Sold it," she slurred.

"That's too bad, I loved that car. It's going to cost a fortune to replace it."

"I'll work it off." Joelle pulled a wad of twenties from her pocket and tossed them over the seat. "And I want a receipt."

"Lovely. You can have it back, I don't want your fuck money."

When she offered her middle finger between the seats, Lucien grabbed her arm and inspected her desecrated skin. "Track marks?" he roared.

"It's easier," she mumbled.

"Easier?"

"To forget."

Once home, he stripped the remnants of torn clothes from Joelle's body, and thrust them in disgust, into the trash pail outside the house. They reeked of putrid depravity and under no circumstance would he let them touch her skin again. Without a word, Lucien carried her upstairs and into the bedroom. After pulling free from the shackles of his clothing, he held her in the shower and released a deluge of frigid water against her naked body.

"Stop it! Please! Stop!" she screamed, as the glacial sting pulled her from her stupor. "Lucien, please!" she pleaded, wiggling between his arms in a desperate attempt at escape.

Quietly and with great calm, he wiped the blood from her face, until finally she stopped fighting and succumbed. When he could no longer smell the depraved scent of John on her skin, he pulled her from the shower and wrapped her shaking body in a towel.

Lucien carried her to their bed, resolved that it would be theirs from then on, and when she had warmed, he pulled free the towel and took in her scent. Though the smell of dope still coursed through her veins, she was delectable.

It had been agony not having her there. Every night he found himself lingering for hours outside whichever flea bag motel she was in, gnashing his teeth as he listened to the sound of wretched skin slapping against her beautiful body. He even found himself following one of them home, intent on beating him into a spray of crimson after a bevy of especially vile acts. But that filth had a family and he was not so depraved as to violate that.

Joelle felt his mouth against her breast. His tongue swept across her skin as if she were coated in fine chocolate. There was something desperate about it, like eating a steak after a month of sustaining on crackers. And apparently that's what she was to him, steak.

"Go ahead, do what you want, just get it over with."

"Really Joelle? That is so very romantic," he snapped.

"Whatever, just do me," she sighed, "that's all you want anyway."

He jerked her limp body upright and leaned her against the pillows. "I am practically starving to death..."

"So just do it already!" she screamed.

"Shut up! I am starving because the mere thought of you bedding with another man makes me ill! I am starving because I have spent every single night for the past thirty days, following you around like a fucking dolt!"

"Well you shouldn't have gone to all that trouble, I was fine!"

"Really? How does your ass feel Joelle?"

"Fine, I like it rough," she barked. Actually, now that he brought it up, her ass did feel quite sore, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

"Joelle," his voice softened, "I missed you -- every single night."

"I missed you too," she grumbled, "you fucking jerk."

"So shut up already."

Slowly his mouth drifted the length of her long neck; his tongue laved the delicate skin against her clavicle, as his fingers drifted in soft circles across her breast. Her nipples perked instantly, pleading to be wreathed by his mouth, and his tongue obliged, sweeping long deliberate strokes across their taut flesh. Joelle's abdomen fluttered as he cupped her breasts in his potent hands, while his lips whispered kisses across her skin.

As they always did, her legs spread easily for him, welcoming him into the delicate folds of her perfection. Sliding between her thighs, he took in the first full breath of her perfect flesh. Joelle was hungry for him, he hadn't even touched her yet and she was glistening with arousal. Her scent was hypnotic, sweet and earthy, stocked with the promise of her flavor.

Lucien wanted to prolong the experience of tasting her after so much time apart, but he was unable to control himself. As his tongue traced the delicate edges of her pert clit, Joelle gasped; and at the sound of her pleasure, Lucien felt the first twitches of his cock. In mere moments he knew it would be rock hard, wanting desperately to be inside her, screaming under the taut restraints of his pants and demanding to claim her.

"Make love to me Lucien," she moaned as he gently coaxed her clitoris between his lips, dipping his middle finger in her succulent warmth. "Please, I need you to make love to me."

He ignored her pleas and instead focused on the sweet nectar which exuded from the depths of her chamber. It was amazing how tight she was, given her profession, and even more amazing that this no longer upset him. As soon as she was naked in his arms, his rage had vanished.

Delicately he probed her, slipping his fingers inside her eager cunt, and rolling them in leisurely circles. Tonight would not be rushed. Tonight was about enjoying all that he had missed and sharing that with her.

Another little tingle, a flicker of sensation, filled his growing erection. More than anything, he wanted to fuck her, but a month of separation created a storm of desire that gnawed at the edges of the beast's cage. Control was essential, and with all his might, he fought against the ever throbbing bulge between his legs. But the sound of Joelle's voice heightened his arousal and the sensation intensified.

"Mmmm," she moaned, raking her fingers through his hair, "don't stop."

The clawing of her nails against his neck hardened his cock, and when she heaved and quivered in orgasm, he had to stop. No longer impervious to her peevish demands, he was now on the verge of giving in.

"Lucien, please!" she begged, shooting up from the bed and grabbing his face. "Please don't do this to me! I'll do whatever you want, I promise, just please, don't stop!"

"Anything?" His interest was piqued and he reached for her mouth, sharing with her the taste of her orgasm.

Hungrily her lips responded and, with a moan that made his dick harder still, she rolled her tongue around his, consuming her flavor.

"Anything!" she insisted as her hands fell to swollen his flesh.

"Interesting, I think I'll take you up on that some time."

Finally Lucien relented, knowing that ultimately he could deny neither of them. His hand slid beneath her ass, tilting her hips and driving his tongue deep inside her throbbing walls. This time, when she rocked her pelvis against his mouth, he offered what she desired. He pierced her tender lips with the full force of four fingers, strumming her g-spot like an instrument, while he rolled his tongue around her pert clit.

Within seconds she bore down against him in the full release of orgasm, it took only seconds more for another to roar against his fingers. He delighted in seeing her body convulsing from his touch, her abdomen fluttering under the force of contractions, as waves of pleasure rocked her loins. When she could take no more, he pulled free his fingers and gently laved the length of her labia until the wriggling ceased, and she had distilled the last of her essence against his tongue.

Immediately Joelle rolled on top of him and straddled his waist, digging her knees into his sides. "Make love to me," she demanded, her fingers twining with his as she sought his lips.

Her fevered mouth cut off his words and tested the bounds of his resistance. "No," he murmured, quickly pulling away.

"Lucien, please don't make me beg, I need you inside me. Make love to me."

"No," he reprimanded.

The throbbing in his cock was now an all consuming ache. With every rub or brush of her skin, his intensity grew. And when her labia grazed its swollen head, he nearly plunged inside her walls.

"Joelle," he snarled, his eyes darkening.

Pitching her hips against his, she let the head of his dick dip between her moist sheathe. A tense dance of reticence and desire played across his face, and it was at that moment she chose to make her move.

Lucien's head rolled back as she slid him inside and the sharp lines of his jaw clenched as she moved him deeper. When she reached the base of his thick shaft, he could stand it no longer and hoisted her off, tossing her prone onto the bed.

Grabbing her hips and drawing them to him, she felt the full length of his shaft slam into her tight pussy, prying her open. A coarse moan exploded from her lungs as he pushed deeper inside, beating against her tender cervix.

Lucien's growl intensified and seemed to take on a new tenor, the pounding of his hips against her ass escalated. Just as it had before, he seemed to swell inside her, the girth of his shaft nearly doubling in size, stretching her well beyond the point of pain. She wailed as his extended length impaled her.

"I'm sorry," in earnest he begged her forgiveness, quickly pulling out.

"No!" Quickly she worked to find him again, ramming her ass against his pelvis until the unmistakable feel of his dick, pierced her lips.

Lucien's size finally returned to normal and his hands found her waist again as he carefully penetrated. And with a roll her hips, Joelle welcomed him back in. With his knees he spread her wider, breaching her fully with his cock, holding it deep inside as her muscles relaxed against him.

Lucien's hands travelled the curves of her back and wound their way to her round, full breasts as his pelvis smacked against her firm ass. With his fingertips, he found her perked nipples, rolling them gently between his fingers as she gasped.

Neither tender nor brutal, Lucien was the perfect blend of strength and attentiveness. His strokes were more deliberate, more calculated than before, prolonging the experience and drawing out every sensation. Slowly he drew himself out, allowing just the crescent, swollen head of his cock to linger inside. For nearly an hour they played this game, until Joelle was on the verge of collapse.

A quick jerk against her breasts brought the curves of her back to rest against his chest. Delicately, he swept the hair from her shoulder and traced his tongue along her neck. Joelle reached her arms behind her head and raked her nails through his hair. Locking her hands around his neck, she pulled him forward, her hungry mouth finding his in a tangled embrace. Her luscious tongue traced his lips until he allowed it to slip in his mouth and meet with his. Twining together and encapsulated by a moan, their lips melded seamlessly.

The combination of sensations, both so forbidden and so absolutely euphoric, had them teetering on the very brink of disaster. But he was unable to deny Joelle everything she was asking and, at that moment, he was thankful she had no idea her absolute power over him.

Lucien sat on his haunches, drawing Joelle onto his lap and settling her firmly on his cock, now willing to share control. The tiniest little squeal slipped from her mouth as she adjusted to the new position. It took only a moment for her to process the change and what it meant. With his hands still firmly planted on her breasts, he felt her breathing quicken as she slid up the length of his shaft and brought herself down with blinding force.

"You want me to fuck you?" she groaned, rolling her head against his chest and locking eyes with him.

"Fuck my cock," Lucien growled before sinking his teeth into her shoulder, allowing a small trickle of her blood to drip into his mouth.

Joelle felt the skin of her shoulder tear and yelped in pain. But there was something erotic about the pain. The knowledge that her blood was pooling in his mouth and mixing with his saliva, bringing him pleasure, brought her to orgasm. Desperately lost in this newfound eroticism, she rocked her hips, consuming every inch of him.

For a moment, he lost himself, causing her to wail, but when she stopped wriggling and let him refocus, the demon was soothed and sequestered safely in its cage.

With a pitch of her pelvis, the head of Lucien's cock slid against her g-spot, causing her entire body to tremble. Immediately he grabbed her hips and rocked them in slow circles, stroking her g-spot with the head of his dick until she screamed. Her body quaked in orgasm, stealing her breath. A flutter of pulsating spasms, coursed through her tight walls, consuming his shaft and bringing him with her to the very edges of orgasm.

A feral growl pooled in his chest as Joelle slowly rode the length of his shaft. With a soft yelp, she devoured its length until she felt him harden and twitch inside her walls.

When he was about to cum, she stopped and held him deep inside. "I'm not on the pill anymore," she whispered against his neck.

There was really no answer for that statement and it was certainly not a conversation Lucien was prepared to have at that moment. Instead, he drew her hips forward and slammed himself inside, feeling the rhythmic contractions in his dick as the pressure built. Joelle's muscles tightened around his shaft, intensifying the throbbing and milking the cum from his cock. With a violent roar, he felt the surge of orgasm claim him and finally relieve the ache between his legs.

A flood of convulsion rocked Joelle's loins as she felt the rush of his semen flooding her womb, and with every spasm he delivered more. In seemingly ceaseless waves he came inside her, filling her with his honey seed and coating the deepest recesses of her uterus. Joelle's body heaved in orgasm and he held her tight against his chest. When her breathing slowed, he gently let her slip to the bed, collapsing beside her as he recovered his own.

"Are you trying to get me knocked up?" she protested breathlessly.

Lucien chortled as he stroked his fingers along her breast. "Joelle, there isn't a pill or condom available that could stop me. If I wanted you with child, you would be."

"But you came in me."

jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers