The Cellar Ch. 06

Story Info
Death, Rebirth and Salvation: A Final Goodbye.
13.9k words
4.83
22.9k
26
38

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers

Unable to tell Joelle that her sacrifice had been in vain and that Barbas had tricked them both, Lucien had fled the house under the cover of night in search of aid. In a final act of desperation, he sought the succor of a councilman. But all of his efforts were for naught and after days of fruitless searching, he had returned home. This had been yet another failed attempt to salvage a relationship which now seemed demonstrably doomed. And, as he trudged his way up the stairs with a heavily burdened heart, he knew that whatever time they had left would have to last him an eternity.

"Where did you go?" Joelle asked as Lucien stepped through their bedroom door.

"To find Asmodeus," plaintively he offered.

"Who's that?"

"One of the seven councilmen, in addition to being the proprietor of lust."

"I see, so did you find him?"

"Unfortunately, no."

Reluctant to use another messenger for fear that Barbas would intercept, Lucien set about his own search. His travels had taken him to China, Denmark and finally Argentina, but he always seemed to be one step behind Asmodeus. So, feeling grossly overwhelmed and defeated, he decided to come home in the hopes that being with Joelle would soothe his frazzled mind.

"It didn't work, did it?" asked Joelle, her voice now thick with despair. "That's why you left."

Lucien didn't need to ask a clarifying question, it was obvious what she was referring to and he responded with a heavy heart. "No Joelle, it did not work."

"So I screwed that repulsive beast for nothing?" she squeaked through her tear-clogged throat.

"You are still here with me." Lucien slipped onto the bed beside Joelle and played against her delicious skin in an effort to calm her.

"Don't touch me!" she screamed.

"Joelle, I am terribly sorry. Please give me more time," he soothed, before gliding his mouth along the fluid lines of her neck.

"Stop!" she shrieked, scrambling across the bed. "Stop touching me, it burns!"

"It burns?"

"Yes, you're burning me!"

"Barbas," he snarled, watching in horror as her skin began to redden and swell. Lucien rushed to the bathroom and whipped a hand towel from the brass ring beside the sink, then ran it under the coldest water the faucet would allow. Returning to the bed, he pressed the cool cloth against her blistering skin and carefully extracted his hand as she moved to take it.

"What does this mean?" she blurted, attempting to catch her breath. "I'm not bound to him, am I?"

"Not in the true sense, Barbas is too selfish for that, but clearly you have promised yourself to him."

So this was what Barbas had taken from her. There was simply no other explanation. From the moment he left their bedroom, four nights prior, it was evident that Barbas had stolen from her a promise and that it was taken during a time when she could offer no protest. But until tonight, he was unaware that what she had promised, was herself.

"I never did that!"

"Not that you recall," he sighed as he collapsed against the bed.

"Well that's just awesome, so basically nothing has worked! We're fucking stranded in this stupid mess together and I can't make love to you -- I can't even touch you! So now tell me how it's going to be alright! Go ahead, tell me!" she screamed before storming out of the bedroom.

It's not going to be alright, Lucien thought, pulling a pillow over his face.

Several minutes later Joelle returned and apologized for her outburst, but she was right. He should have let her go the very first time they had become separated. She was doing well back then, despite her living conditions, and it seemed as if she had reclaimed her life and was moving forward. But he couldn't resist her and couldn't leave her alone, so he pursued. And ever since, it had been one tragic calamity after another.

***

Joelle stepped from the shower and wrapped Lucien's robe around her body. For the first few days the scent of his skin enveloping hers had satisfied her ache, but as time passed she could no longer bear the pain of not touching him, and the last few weeks had been absolute torture. They had tried several times, using a number of different methods, but each ended in agony and, ever since, he hadn't come within ten feet of her.

To add insult to injury, he had moved from their bedroom and back into the cellar, not wanting to run the risk of accidently touching her in his sleep. So this was to be their fate until a solution was found. But with each passing day, that seemed less and less likely.

"Hey, come sit." Delilah patted the empty sliver of bed between her legs. "I want to braid your hair."

Joelle winced as Lucien hastened his departure from the bed, his eyes never leaving hers. She simply stood there, prepared to run and leap into his arms, but she knew he'd never allow it. And, as if in response to her thoughts, he cringed and moved himself farther away. It took a deep sigh and a prodding look from him to uproot her from the spot to which she had been anchored. Grudgingly, she pulled the towel from her hair, shuffled dejectedly across the room and plopped between Delilah's legs.

"So, I was thinking that maybe I could go talk to Barb... you know, that guy. He's not my boss, perhaps he'd be more willing to hear me out," Delilah offered as she swept a brush through Joelle's hair.

"No!" Joelle and Lucien thundered in unison.

"Okay, it was just a thought."

"Ouch!" Joelle winced as she grabbed Delilah's wrist.

"Delilah!" Lucien roared.

"Oops, sorry," tweeted Delilah.

"No, it's okay, I just haven't had my hair braided since I was about six. I forgot how much tugging was involved."

Lucien looked on in amazement. How had he not noticed it before? How oblivious could one creature be? Delilah could touch her, he couldn't, but Delilah could. He watched in awe as she swept her fingers through Joelle's hair, delicately tending to the tiny wisps that fells across her face and sweeping up the strands from against her neck.

Without a wink of consideration, he stormed over to Delilah and grabbed her arm, yanking her from the bed. "Outside, right now!" he growled, dragging her struggling body behind him.

"Hey! You can't just push me around like that you big bully!" she hissed, breaking his hold. "It's not like I meant to hurt her."

"Make love to her," Lucien blurted as they reached the end of the hallway.

"What?" asked Delilah in marked shock.

"Make love to her and for once I will owe you."

"Women aren't exactly my forte Lucien," she giggled.

"I will walk you through it."

"You're serious?"

"Absolutely."

Delilah stood absolutely still, inspecting Lucien's face for any sign of mischief. Finding none, she relented. "You'd have to hex her, I wouldn't want her to know. And after you've found a way to fix your ridiculously absurd problems, I'd want you to speak to Lucifer about the terms of our agreement. I'm not sure how much longer I can go on without helping people, it's kind of in my nature. Maybe if we could work out some kind of reasonable number -- let's say, three a week or something like that..."

"I get the point," he interrupted.

"Anyway, those are my conditions."

"You have my word, I will advocate on your behalf."

"Fine, we have deal."

Admittedly, within the first few years of her fall from grace, she'd had sex a handful of times. Perhaps that was part of her rebellion. When the doors of heaven had slammed shut, Delilah had taken the opportunity to experience all of the things from which she had been forbidden. She drank and smoked, enjoyed men and gambled, she'd even once stolen a pack of gum from a convenience store. But it all felt terribly wrong and she was resigned to remaining helplessly impotent, that is, until she met Lucien.

Aiding Lucien was in her nature to do and if anyone needed help, it was him. The best part was, because he wasn't human, she wasn't really breaking the rules. Quietly she offered him guidance when he was in distress and a soothing hand when he needed one. She observed his gentle nature, though only on the rare occasion, and worked to foster in him a sense of hope and kindness.

While he couldn't admit it to himself, what he desired more than sex with Joelle, was the tenderness she allowed him to discover about himself. That, more than any other reason, was why she had agreed to help him. If sharing with him Joelle's essence bolstered a connection with his heart, she was more than willing to oblige.

Lucien slipped onto the bed and brought with him the delicious scents which drove Joelle wild. More than anything in the world, she wanted to kiss him. Certainly making love to him was beyond compare, but what she missed most was his kiss. It was something he shared with no one else, it was hers, and in that moment she wanted what belonged to her.

So when Lucien's lips came within inches of hers, Joelle gasped. "This is the closest we've been in a month."

"I ache to touch you," he whispered.

"Me too."

Lucien held her gaze, pouring all of his energy into her mind until she collapsed against the pillows. "Remove the robe," he soothed, "I am going to make love to you now."

"Please." She smiled, peeling the burgundy terrycloth from her body.

"Did you bring her deep?" Delilah asked, peering over his shoulder.

"Yes."

"Super duper deep?"

"Yes Delilah, super duper deep," he snapped, "now just do it."

Delilah crawled onto the bed and ran her hands along the satin skin of Joelle's legs. They felt like her own, familiar in their sleek lines and gentle curves, not at all like a man's. She was a beautiful girl and from the moment she laid eyes on her, Delilah understood Lucien's fascination. Oftentimes she found herself staring at Joelle's body when she moved. The way the lean muscles in her legs flexed when she trotted up the stairs; or the pout of her lips when she kissed Lucien; even the rise of her breasts as she breathed, was mesmerizing.

As she observed Joelle's naked body sprawled across the bed, waiting to be touched, all feelings of trepidation faded into oblivion. Delilah approached Joelle as a forbidden fruit, now tempted enough to take a bite. Her fingers connected with Joelle's soft, warm flesh, producing a flutter of energy between them, like two parallel lines joining to complete a circuit. A strange but gentle stirring deep within her loins, compelled her to advance her exploration.

Continuing up Joelle's welcoming body, she reached her mouth where their breaths coalesced in a warm stew of curiosity and desire. Briefly their lips touched in a delicate kiss, but Joelle's eager mouth sought more. With a tender tug, she pulled Delilah closer and rejoined their mouths. Very softly, Joelle's tongue slipped between their lips and traced along the curves of Delilah's mouth and she felt her lips part, offering her own in return. Their tongues, ripe and succulent together, twined and twisted in a symphony of desirous, heavy breaths. A panting moan filled Delilah's mouth, though she was uncertain whose it was.

"Close your eyes, Joelle," Lucien cooed, "and tell me what you desire."

"Your mouth," she moaned in reply.

Joelle's bright cerulean eyes rolled beneath her lids as her lips returned to Delilah's. No longer soft and delicate, her kiss was now contagiously feral and Delilah began to lose herself in the rapturous feel of their entangled flesh. She felt Joelle's thighs tighten around her waist as their mouths crushed together and, lost in the undeniable fervor, a tumult of groans ensnarled their tongues.

Anxious for results, Lucien's powerful hand came to rest on her shoulder, seeming to encourage more. Delilah readily assented, drawing Joelle's tongue into her mouth and playfully sucking it. Her reaction was instantaneous and Delilah felt Joelle's legs clench tightly around her, mashing their hips together.

A hushed growl slipped from Lucien's lips as he pried them apart and pulled Delilah to her knees. Quickly he found her mouth and his lush tongue explored hers, seeking every last morsel of Joelle.

Delilah found Lucien's hardening cock in her hand, though she wasn't exactly certain why, or even how, it had arrived there. She'd never desired him before but, for reasons unknown, she now wished he were naked so she could take him in her mouth. But when her hand began to fumble with the button of his pants, she felt him pull away.

"That was not a kiss," he scolded, pushing her to the bed.

Delilah moved gingerly between Joelle's legs, feeling them fall open of their own volition. Gliding up Joelle's velvety body, Delilah's fingers snaked along the lean muscles of her abdomen, to her round, firm breasts, cupping them in her hands. Joelle's skin came alive as she gently rolled and pinched her taut, dark pink nipples between her fingertips. The heat of Joelle's thigh insinuated itself between her legs, pressing hard against her clit, and Delilah slowly rolled her hips, allowing the friction to ignite another new sensation.

Wreathed by her mouth, she rolled Joelle's perked nipple, like a hard candy, around her tongue, and ground harder against her thigh. Entranced by the taste of her skin, Delilah nibbled at Joelle's full breasts and filled her mouth with their supple flesh. Another little rumble swept across her loins and she felt her panties dampen.

Without Lucien's prodding hands to lead the way, Delilah's fingers began to descend Joelle's body on their journey to the treasure between her legs. A tiny, cropped patch of delicate hair announced that she had reached her destination. Delilah rolled her tongue in sweeping patterns across Joelle's skin as she skimmed down her body, exited now by the idea of her flavor and eager for her mouth to join her fingers.

Delilah soon hovered above the slick folds of Joelle's sex. With a gentle finger she traced the beautiful curves of her vulva before slipping between her lips to coax her clit from its den. Her finger was joined by another, softly stroking the luscious folds of her flesh and marveling at the way it felt against her skin; soft and silky, like the fragile wings of a butterfly.

The first trickle of arousal slickened Joelle's tender labia and allowed Delilah to effortlessly glide her fingers around every beautiful inch. It was mesmerizing, akin to watching a flower bloom. With each touch, her flesh flourished and at the pinnacle of arousal, she blossomed.

The fragrance between her thighs was intoxicating, warm and earthy, with a hint of sweetness. Now hungry to taste her, a puddle of saliva filled Delilah's mouth as the heady scent drew her in. Her tongue found Joelle's clit and gently caressed it with soft, feathery strokes, but she now desired more. With a tender nudge of her elbows, she opened Joelle wider, exposing her more fully to the playful fingers and explorative mouth which sought to please her. Joelle gasped as Delilah's tongue slid the length of her soft, eager vulva, and thrust inside her trembling warmth, immersing itself in the delicate elixir that pooled inside.

Delilah felt Lucien's hand around her neck, impatiently urging her toward him. When she reluctantly pulled from Joelle, his hungry mouth enveloped hers, desperately joining their tongues and ravenously probing her mouth, exhuming every ounce of Joelle's flavor.

"Again," he insisted.

Delilah dove between her legs and slipped her hands underneath Joelle's thighs, sliding a pillow beneath her so she could delve more deeply inside her glistening pussy. She teased a finger in and slowly rolled it around her clenched walls, before teasing it back out. Still hungry, Lucien grasped Delilah's wrist and pulled her finger into his waiting mouth, offering a quick nip before releasing it. Quickly returning to Joelle, Delilah offered two this time, slowly working them in and out together, as her tongue found Joelle's swollen clit.

With unexpected intensity, she now ravenously reamed the nectar from Joelle's loins, gathering every ounce of what Lucien so urgently desired. She cupped her tongue like spoon and laded the sweet ambrosia from between her moist lips, proffering it to him, and with voracious force, Lucien devoured Joelle's essence.

Again Delilah's hand found his cock, stirring in him a desire he had managed to stave off for several weeks. Lucien felt the twinges in his groin grow stronger as his erection demanded to be acknowledged, and the tiny wet spot against the crotch of his pants signaled his arrival at a destination from which he could not return. Quickly his hand replaced hers as he pushed her back to the bed, thankful that his slacks were still on but uncertain how long they would remain that way.

"Keep going, she is far from done," he insisted, now tugging at the screaming ache beneath his trousers.

Lucien watched with rapt attention as Delilah brought Joelle to orgasm. As the spasms rocked Joelle's core, her back arched and she tipped her hips, inviting Delilah deeper. A guttural moan escaped her throat as she pulled Delilah's mouth against her and bore down against her hand, forcing her fingers even deeper.

Watching them together had ignited a thunderstorm of desire. Finally the ache in his groin was too much to bear and he shoved his pants to the floor and wrapped his hand around his cock. Tightly his fingers locked around the base as he slid his hand the length of his shaft and rolled his palm over the glans, gathering the pearls of cum which lingered at its tip. As he traversed the corona and stroked along the still thickening shaft, he closed his eyes and imagined Joelle's beautiful, supple lips around him. Lucien could almost feel her plush tongue as it floated against his flesh in serpentine strokes, while her suckling mouth milked the cum from his dick.

When he opened his eyes, he found Delilah staring, mesmerized, at his swollen cock. Suddenly he felt her lips around his shaft, eagerly moving down its length and working vigilantly to consume him. Lost in a sensation he had dreamed of for weeks, Lucien wove his fingers through the soft strands of her blonde hair and welcomed her mouth.

Delilah's lips glided down the length of his shaft and Lucien, again, closed his eyes in an attempt to conjure the image of Joelle kneeling between his legs. He imagined the way she would roll her tongue around the ridge of its head, stopping to tickle the delicate little spot underneath. Slowly she would work him in, cupping her tongue around the bottom and brushing wide strokes across his shaft as she took him deeper. When she reached the base, her lips would tighten around him as she sucked at his sensitive flesh. Her tongue undulated and vibrated against his pulsing flesh as she gently rolled his balls in her palm, offering them a tender squeeze when he was close to orgasm.

But Delilah was no Joelle, and when she let the head of his cock pop from of her mouth, his eyes opened. No longer able to marry fantasy and sensation, he focused on Delilah's fingers, which still played and pumped inside Joelle's shimmering cunt.

"Fuck her harder," murmured Lucien.

Delilah slipped a fourth finger in and with frenzied intensity, slammed her hand against her cunt. With a tiny squeal, Joelle rolled and pitched her hips, matching her rhythm. Another orgasm swept through her body and as she thrust herself against Delilah's fingers, her voice carried him back to a state of euphoria.

"Lucien," she whispered, "make love to me."

Reinvigorated and impassioned by her words, he thrust his throbbing flesh into Delilah's moist, warm mouth. Her pink tongue lashed against his insistent cock as his pelvis pushed harder, hungry to feel her envelope him.

Unable to manage his size as expertly as Joelle, Delilah vigorously stroked his shaft with her free hand as she sucked raveningly on the head of cock. With every upstroke, she fluttered her tongue around its curved edges, before letting it glide back into her mouth. Lucien's cock was delicious, but it was also massive and her jaw strained to work around its girth.

jiskitten
jiskitten
141 Followers