The Cello

Story Info
Mother & son as it was meant to be.
10.8k words
4.46
124.2k
77
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrLurker
MrLurker
117 Followers

All fictional characters in the story who are involved in sexual situations and incidents are over the age of eighteen.

It had never been my intention to move back home after I had moved out to an aunts house at seventeen due to my parents having a vicious divorce. But my aunts place turned out even worse as she had a drunkard for a boyfriend. And she tried using me as her own personal therapist twenty hours a day...

So I worked my but off and got a place of my own a year later which really wasn't easy at eighteen let me tell you. The economy having gone to shit. Times were hard at the moment, for everyone. Having not graduated from high school yet to much stress and crap grades, and due to a friend I had managed to land a fairly decent job in construction and opted to try for a GED immediately my junior year.

The problem with that was, when money for jobs dried up, there were layoffs. And I was amongst the first to be let go. Unable to afford the rent any longer, I looked at my watch to see it was May 12 at 2AM when my dickhead for a land lord evicted me. For fucks sake he could have at least waited till the sun came up.

I had no choice but to ask my folks if I could come back home to live with one of them until I could find another job and get back onto my feet again. Dad bluntly refused wanting absolutely nothing to due with "That bitch!" or her child ever again before slamming the phone down. He was so angry he missed the receiver cradle twice before he disconnected.

I hadn't spoken to mother since the divorce took place. Calling and asking her rewarded me with the other end of the emotional spectrum, she was gushing with excitement. Telling me how much she missed me and loved me and that I should come home asap, it would have been a very long conversation but I ran out of my last quarters for the pay phone.

Looking down at the last fourteen cents in my hand. I said out loud. "Mothers birthday is coming up in a bit and what the hell kind of present am I going to buy her with this?"

~~~~~~

When I arrived there was three small little problem's. First the down stairs bedroom I had two and a half years ago had undergone the process of being expanded into a very large computer office and entertainment music room. It pissed me off when I first saw it sitting there in the corner with a thick layer of dust covering it, what had happened?.

Oh how Mother had loved playing her cello and singing with the voice of angels at all odd hours day and night when not busy with work, another one of the divorce reasons was despite mothers near masterful talent. It turned out that after a particularly nasty bought of screaming & ranting and the bastard slapping her again she had stopped playing entirely the day I had left home due to the fact Dad could never stand most music and royally hated that cello....

The house itself was a medium two bedroom with a large vaulted ceiling, master bedroom with veranda over looking the entire backyard, lavish upstairs master sauna-shower and jacuzzi tub. The basic downstairs restroom at this point was a mess and wasn't working right, decent sized kitchen with a white marble island range and dinning counter.

The biggest perk being the location, for extra spending cash mother had been a part time realtor before and a little after I was born, saw it and just fell in love with it. It was at the end of a culdesac with a massive yard, lots of trees around and out back and only two other houses near by but no nosy neighbors being about ten minutes outside the city limits. For the time being till something else could be figured out I found myself sleeping on a heap of blankets in the music room floor. I no longer had the privacy of a closed door. At least I still had a place for my close as the old closet was not in use yet.

Second problem, I hadn't really been aware of until coming back home was handed to me later that night as a two page long fix it list of house and yard repair's. Dad had been one lazy bastard and managed to avoid anything and everything even remotely resembling the word 'work'.

As for me, I may look just like dad but my personality is an identical copy of mothers. I'm a workaholic and was growing seriously restless myself the first three days home.

Unemployment, gives one to much time to think about what's missing. It seemed like a lifetime had passed since I'd even been out on the two unsuccessful date attempts I had tried during high school.

Hooker maybe? I couldn't afford it for one thing, and for another even the idea wasn't safe these days. I'd been too busy working up until recently to even think about dating or meeting anyone decent. God being a virgin totally suck's ass I thought then realized I was being a bit moody myself one particular evening, though the honest to gods truth was, I was simply horny period. A continuous raging hard on since it had happened.

Mom had stayed down in the living room with me a bit longer than usual watching TV. I was desperately waiting for her to go on up to bed so I could stretch out on the couch, put in a very specific x-rated movie I had gone out of my way to borrow from a past work friend that afternoon as the main actress porn star "Dita Von Teese " looked near identical to mother only the actress had small boob's, and then lay there in the semi-darkness and stroke myself off as many times as it took to solve this problem. But the part I was really struggling with, my own mother was overwhelmingly the cause of this hornyness, and that was eating at me too.

The really big third problem being, Mother still looked ridiculous fucking hot at thirty eight years old. Mom still wore her coal black hair down to her ass, and it looked great contrasting with her milky white skin. Not to mention the fact she also had a wicked large set of perky boobs with half inch pale pink nipples. I know because I'd accidentally seen them this very morning. After mowing half the extensive front lawn and raking old leaves up into four big black bags. I had gone upstairs to take a quick shower, saw the bathroom door partially open and assumed it was free.

I walked in just as she was getting out of the jacuzzi standing there with her long curvy right leg perched on a step drying it off with a small towel. Due to her efforts and slow caress's her massive H-cup breasts had been swaying in all the right ways. I glanced down to see her flawless ass and almost creamed myself.

Then she looked up and froze. The awkwardness of the moment, all she could do was stand there, then politely asking me to hand her the large bath towel, which I did. But not before getting a really good eye-full of her as she put her leg back down and stepped forward to take it from my hand. "Son" she said as she glanced downward her eyes going wide with a beautiful grin spreading across her face, She giggled out. "You should probably go change your pants the ones you wearing no long seem to fit properly..."

It took me a really long time to rip my eyes of her chest and body, look up with a bright red face and slowly backed out of the room. Heading down the hall two things suddenly hit me, One was something else id just seen the little pink surgery scar under her belly button from the c-section that birthed me long ago and more importantly her pussy was really, really tiny and well entirely shaved bald..... Just a perfect pink little slit. And the second thing that hit me was the wall I slammed into hard because I couldn't think straight from that point on.

So like I said earlier, mother was deliciously seriously stacked and that had been the image that had been seared into my brain that entire evening when she came down stairs to watch TV with me.

In the evening, we both tended to get 'comfy' as it were, which was no different than it had been years back. For me it consisted of just wearing shorts, jeans and socks around the house, which was never a problem. For mother, it was usually a pair of baggy casual sweat pants and one of dad's over sized dress shirts she had bought him but he never wore. But this particular evening, for whatever reason, she had come downstairs in an eye opening pair of near sheer front black lace thong panties and one of "My t-shirts!" that was stretched by her tits to near ripping totally molded around them revealing the shapely form of her breasts almost not hidden beneath it, her nipples causing small tents poking forward. She was also wearing a pair of my socks...

Trying to keep my eyes focused on the TV and not on her had been a monumental task, especially when I kept feeling my cock harden and had to constantly fight it back down again short of embarrassing myself. "I hope you don't mind my coming down here dressed like this," she'd stated. "But it's definitely your fault that I did" she said somewhat jokingly. It was obvious she knew she was dressed to distraction.

"Oh? And why's that?" I had asked.

"Because its laundry day and you forgot to take your clothes out of the washer," she told me. " So I had to in order to wash mine. And now they're waiting their turn in the dryer," she explained.

"God, sorry Mom!" I said realizing I had forgotten to do that. Doing ones own laundry had always been a rule back then, and I guess it still applied now. Not that I minded doing laundry as I had been doing my own for two plus years now. Then my face went red as I tried to come up with a believable excuse to explain the inordinate amount of used hankies I kept putting in there. It was that very thought which caused me to look over towards the counter table, and sure enough, there were my clothes all neatly folded and ready to be put away. Including an obvious stack of "goo-catchers" as I thought of them.

Mom followed my gaze over towards the stack on the table.

"You know Lance, it's funny, but I don't recall you running around blowing your nose all the time," she said with a really weird grin on her face. "Especially for all the hankies you seem to go through," she added.

I know my face went beet red, I could feel the heat in it, though words failed me. Especially when she sort of changed subjects, without really changing them. "Been a while since you've been out on a date hasn't it? You seeing anyone?" she then asked curiously.

"Ah no, I don't date," I answered feeling flustered. "No sense in it at the moment, couldn't afford to take anyone out now anyway, even if I did know a lady I could go out with. Which I don't.."

She sat in silence thinking about that for a few moments. "Yeah I understand, its really sort of hard being alone," she said just under her breath, but then I sensed she really wasn't talking about me any more.

Then she brightened and smiled looking at me. "So sometimes, we do whatever it is we need to do to get by in the meantime," she then once again reminded me to put my clean clothes away before going to bed, taking the conversation full circle.

"And speaking of which, I think I'll go ahead and go on up now," she told me. As expected, and as she usually did, mom leaned over to give me a kiss goodnight. We had always given quick peck kisses on the lips, so that wasn't so unusual. What was this time, she placed her hand to the right side of my chin in a soft caress and her lips lingered for several seconds longer than usual with lots of pressure. And I even found my eyes closed a bit longer afterwards, almost afraid to open them and see her looking at me. But by then she had already stood up and began to leave the room her gaze fixed on the stack of hankies as she went by them, stopping briefly in the hallway before heading upstairs.

She pointed back at me, "No more naughty free shows for you mister." she said laughingly "I'm moving the painting of the downstairs bathroom and get that plumbing working, moved to the top of the repair list" then she winked at me. "So don't plan on sleeping in all morning, we've got work to do."

She smiled once again, and then finally climbed up the stairs. I sat there watching her until she was out of sight, admiring the tightness of her firm curvy ass movements trying to see the little black lace thong strip but only just the T was visible at the top, the rest of it completely invisible up her crack leaving that ass pretty much naked, the fullness of her somewhat hidden breasts swaying with each step upwards and away.

I waited just a few minutes then ran for the table my jeans dropping to my ankles before I even grabbed a hanky from the counter with my left hand my right one had my dick in a death grip and immediately used one of them making an impressive mess, then reminded myself to put the rest of my "hankies" away.

Forty minutes later. "Dumb ass," I thought to myself, once again feeling a little embarrassed though thankfully she hadn't come right out and pointed a finger at me for the stack of them. But I also knew, she knew damn well what I'd been using them for. That in fact made me laugh. I took another quick peek up the stairs, saw she had already turned off the lights on her way up to her bedroom. I then muted the sound on the TV just to be cautious, and inserted the Dita Von Teese x-rated movie I'd borrowed. It was in fact a pretty hot one and apparently her only foray into hardcore that I could find. I had finally settled down comfortably on the couch jeans and boxers around my ankles, cock in hand, stroking it again. At one point I thought I had heard something but was starting to really get into the movie so didn't even turn to look up back over the couch, as the lights upstairs where still off.

I went back to enjoying the feel my hand was giving my cock, after a while head tilted back not even watching what was playing on the TV. Letting my dreams run wild, I started imagining mom sitting at her cello naked; eyes closed playing an overly energetic and erotic song her arm and bow flailing wildly causing those perfect massive tit's to sway everywhere nipples erect from the vibrations of the precision instrument pressed directly against her sweetest spot between her legs. It was to much, to fucking hot! I couldn't handle my built up lust anymore "Oh God Mommie, I Love you so much!.." I groaned out loud and started spurting everywhere cumming so strong I over shot the second hankie completely, enjoying a glorious spurt, after which I lay there for a moment just basking in the afterglow when I heard one of the stairs floorboards creak loudly.

My eyes opened wide and I froze, when I slowly and finally turned around to look, but the light was still off and I couldn't see anything. But I also knew having heard it, that it had meant she was just coming down, or had just barely made it back up....

I hurriedly stuffed my still hungry prick back inside my jeans and then turned off the TV. No one came down the stairs however, so then I knew it had to have been mom going back up. It was obvious to me that she had most likely forgotten something and had come back down. No doubt she had then seen me sitting on the couch jerking off and definitely saw her near mirror image on the large HD screen engaged in pussy to pussy action involving a long black double ended dildo and other things with and two another blond women. Mortified, I could only sit there and imagine what all she'd seen, the bright lights from the screen painting me in all my blissful glory like a spot light, me pounding my cock in my hand.

Chaotic thoughts running through my mind. I decided to go upstairs and talk to her, though I wasn't honestly sure what it was I was going to say beyond some lame promise to not watch porn anymore or something. As I wiped up my mess on the couch and got up I heard the same creak in the floorboard as I stepped on it, reaching it. I frozen and moved my foot a couple more times repeating the noise. OH Shit! I thought.

It wasn't located up on the stair case like I initially guessed. It was only about fifteen feet away in the kitchen area. I walked into the main living room again and then looked up the stairs. I couldn't hear anything at first until I'd actually reached the landing.

When I did, it sounded like mom was crying, and I then found myself feeling even worse. I could see a light was still on beneath the door of her bedroom, when I approached it. I knocked lightly, still able to hear her, though even as I rapped on the door lightly twice, the sound I heard and now realized wasn't her crying after all. But it was something else entirely. She was moaning!

I don't know why on earth that I did it, but I cracked open the door ever so slightly and walked in about six feet from her bed and stopped cold. The light on her nightstand was on, the only source of light but it was a bright bulb for reading, making it easy to see her as I stood there, and likewise told me why she hadn't heard my first gentle rap's on the door either.

She had her head literally buried in the pillows, on her knees and one hand smashing the pillows over her to contain her sounds. With her full firm bare ass pointed right at me. And as amazing enough as that was, the fact her other hand was also desperately trying to shove the tip of a long clear four tipped glass crucifix shaped dildo with two blue swirls running through the center into herself, her pussy was just to small for it but finally she succeed and it began sliding in and out of her wet little pink slit.

With every inward thrust of the toy, this was gloriously pushing the bubbly white cream sliding back out of her pussy and it dribbled down her inner thigh. In seconds I felt my prick stiffening all over again. Boldly, as my mind turned to mush, I fished out my rapidly hardening cock and stood there stroking it, taking in the smell of her lustful actions as mom continued to pummel her pink dripping tiny cunt with the toy. The squishy liquefied sounds of her sweet cunt where easy to hear as she knelt there fucking herself silly.

The temptation to walk up behind her, joining her there on the bed, pull out the toy and insert my own cock instead and then filling her with a nice thick load of cum was almost beyond my control. But the fact she was indeed my mother kept me from actually doing so. Her panting increased at that point, her sighs and panting turned to out right loud and deep throated groans and even the thick pillows couldn't contain. Her ass twitching and spasming in the air alerting me to the fact she was rapidly approaching climax as I found I was for the third time in an hour.

When she came, she just didn't stop... Her toes curled and ass trashed around like crazy. Wetness sprayed backwards over her toy and legs. The pillow shifted from her spasms and I could see she had her eyes closed. She was biting a large chunk of her bedding with the pillow over her head but still didn't manage to entirely keep in her partially gagged scream of "I LOVE YOU TO SON!!...."

OMG! was the only thought in my head as I slammed my cock hard filling my left hand with spurting juices. Then I noticed something. That wasn't a hunk of bedding underneath her face and pillow it was the crotch portion of my smelly sweat drenched boxers I had been wearing that afternoon while mowing the lawn. She was using them for a gag, obviously she had swiped them from the laundry at some point.

As I saw her collapse in a heap on those massive squished breasts, I immediately and quietly closed the door, tiptoeing back down the hallway, down the stairs and soon after quietly washed my hand off in the kitchen sink. I just as she had; collapsed into my pile of blankets to pass out.

~~~~~

Despite mothers earlier warning I didn't awaken till noon, but along with that the aroma of a freshly brewed cup of coffee. I opened my eyes, seeing mom sitting on her music chair looking down at me in the music room sipping hers with another sitting on the coffee table waiting for me. I took a few extra moments waiting for my aching but again hard cock to go down some, and then rolled out of bed heading into the bathroom to relieve myself. When I returned, I walked back over to my make shift bed and sat down on the floor looking up at her.

MrLurker
MrLurker
117 Followers