The Cello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrLurker
MrLurker
117 Followers

"OH FUCK MOMMIE!!! Mom!" I Roared out, She grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands and dug in her nails. Stuffing the entire length of my cock deep down her throat. And then I began to feel the first delicious rush of my semen as it exploded from the head of my prick, filling her throat and mouth.

She continued to suck me, draining me dry, swallowing my cream though I had initially gagged her, choking her with the pure volume of my sudden unexpected release. When she could coax no more from me finally drained, she stood up as I helped her to stand realizing how shaky my legs where. Her tongue even then licking the corners of her mouth where I saw a small remnant of my spending still clinging to her lips before she swiped it away with her finger then looking at it sucked her finger into her mouth.

Without a spoken word, I then reached up pulling both her shorts and her panties off together. She stepped out of them, revealing to me as she did her completely hairless split once more, her lower lips puffy, swollen. I backed her over to the toilet seat, forcing her to sit down on it, I dropped to the floor before her as she placed one leg over my shoulder, the other balanced on the edge of a close basket. Mom's cunt so obscenely revealed to me now as I reveled in it, taking a moment to devour her with my eyes, and then my fingers as I spread her even further. I took delight in the appearance of that hard little knot, her clit again glistening in milky wetness, the shiny tiny little head of it looking so inviting. So much so that I now allowed my tongue to snake out, stabbing it, flicking it as I likewise wormed my index finger inside her warm, wet slippery passage.

"Oh fuck Lance! Lance!" mom cried out, her hands now digging themselves into my scalp as I knelt there between her legs, finger-fucking her tiny cunt, my lips now wrapping themselves about her clit, sucking it deliriously. "Oh my god Lance! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I probably should have taken my time and teased her but I don't think either of us could have with stood the over riding lust we were both feeling.

And just as I had, the intensity of pleasure, the all to soon release upon her. I felt the sudden increase of additional fluids suddenly flowing out of my mother's cunt. I lapped at them furiously, lapping at her clit, sucking, kissing, and pulling upon it with fingers. I held it between, pinching it, blowing on it, continuing to tickle it with my tongue. "Cum Mother, cum for me!" I urged her, wrapping my lips back around her clit again, holding them there, and sucking it with every ounce of my strength.

"Holy fucking shit!" she screamed, and then the tremors started to roll through out her convulsing, twitching body. What surprised me was that she literally sprayed my face. Her orgasm's where beyond anything I had seen last night or ever seen or heard about before in the porn movies I have watched, her climax suddenly coating my face, chest and shoulder's in a clear pearly like fluid that was both deliciously wet, and sweet tasting as hell.

I consumed her, once again driving my tongue deep within the folds of her cunt as she continued to squirt out her female honey, filling my mouth, yet half blinding me even then as she sprayed me liberally, copiously with her own spunk. "Oh Lance...I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she suddenly stated forcing me to sit back on my haunches. "I didn't mean to...didn't know... I'm so embarrassed....."

I didn't let her continue, standing her up, spinning her about though as I did so, she looked down saw my hard swollen cock had come back to life already. The surprise in her face clearly evident as I then forcefully bent her over, stepping behind her as she reached out, placing her hands to firm grip on the edge of the sink counter.

There was no need for any further preliminaries. Her cunt was still glistening with her spending. I stood behind her now, aiming the thick hard swollen head of my prick at her opening, spreading it with my fingers. The clingy strings of her sticky climax forming a dripping web across the opening of her cunt as I placed the head of my dick against it, I didn't even fit in that ridiculously tiny pussy of hers but I heaved forcefully anyway making her growl like an animal. And then shoved even harder, burying myself fully and completely into her as I did so.

She screamed out once again, certainly not in pain, but in pleasure. Humping back against me, though I remained fully inside her for a moment unmoving, just reveling in the fullness of her tight warm pussy as it surrounded, hugged, and clasped about my cock like a vice.

"Fuck me!" She looked back over her shoulder towards me, one hand now kneading her own breast. Her eyes were wild with lust, pleasure, and excitement. "Fuck me!" she said again, her eyes smoldering with desire. I shoved, in...and then out. Shoving in again, holding it there, already surprised to find myself needing to regain control.

She couldn't wait. "Fuck me! Fuck your nasty mother!" she screamed at me. I did so, no longer wanting to hold back, driving into her with enough force her butt cheeks rippled with each impact, almost forcing her to collapse face down into the the sink. Her hand releasing her heavy tit's they flailed wildly, grabbing the tops of her hands on the sink counter I meshed my fingers with hers bracing myself once again as I began to piston in and out of her pussy with a ferocious speed and rapidity that took nearly super-human effort to achieve. My tip knocking on her cervix over and over again cause her to whimper, gasp and pant for breath.

Looking up from the water fall of wild sweaty glistening black hair into the mirror she was starring right back into my eyes in its reflection, Her massive mature full breasts gyrating wildly beneath her. The flesh of her ass rippling like crashing waves as I continued to slam into her from behind, the added sensation of hearing it, hearing the slippery mushy squishy wetness of our fucking, the drool of her cunt running down between her legs as I continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Slap it! Slap my ass!" she now screamed. "Slap it and make me fucking cum again!"

I let go of her hands and with my left hand grabbing her obsidian black hair yanking her head back harshly, With my right hand I began doing so, seeing red marks begin to form on her milky white ass cheeks as I tattooed her with my hand prints, the continuation of the fucking of my cock so deeply inside her simultaneously, my balls smacking her thigh's, gyrating just as wildly as her tits continued doing.

The room filled with her lustful screams and the random pattern of loud slaps.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Make...me...cum!" And then she was, and then I was, once again. Pouring myself into her, feeling her as she poured herself out onto my cock and balls, my legs and splashing the floor with her sweet wetness.... I felt the second spray of her pussy as it bathed my cock...my balls, even the inner thighs of my legs again. So intense was it, her flowing juices forced me out of her, I staggering backwards slamming into the wall and sinking to the floor panting gasping for breath from my strenuous exertions, she remained as she was.

I watched as her hand came up from between her legs, the appearance of my spunk being forced out as she continued to squirt, her hand now viciously slapping her cunt, hard, over and over again as she came again, this time doing herself, climaxing, squirting. More semen pouring out of her cunt along with her cream, She slumped over and slid down from the counter now dropping onto the floor landing in are mixed thick gooey wet puddle as she shivered, shuddered and moaned through yet another orgasmic release. I lost track of how many she had, but finally spent, she turned now sitting there across from me on the damp tile floor, not three feet away simply looking at me.

My throat was dry and useless, voiceless.. and I was of course grinning from ear to ear. Never before in my entire life had I felt that, let alone seen anything like that before.

"Have you always been able to do that?" I asked boldly, not at all embarrassed in the asking, though it was evident she was.

Not since my teen year's "It's another one of the reasons why..." she began, though pausing wondering perhaps if she should continue.

"Reasons why what?" I asked.

She blushed. "The reason why your father took on a new lover right after you where born. He thought...it's gross. He thought there's something wrong with me after it happened on are honeymoon I suddenly started doing that." and he freaked out.

"You just started doing that again?" I asked incredulously. "How? When?" Now she really was blushing.

"You really want to know?" she asked still obviously out of breath.

"Hell yes! Tell me!"

She laughed then, relaxing. "Oddly enough, it was your fathers fault to begin with." she saw the curiously confused look on my face, though she continued. "He was the one who bought me my first toy when we where first dating, the one you didn't see me use. A fairly large power cord vibrating wand. Anyway...the first time I used it for him while he watched me, watched me masturbate, which is something I hadn't ever done for him before. Not that I hadn't or didn't...but he'd never seen me do it for him. Anyway, after he bought it for me, and then asked me to...I did. And when I did...I squirted, just like I did now, though even then, not nearly as much as I do now. But it was enough that it freaked him out for whatever reason. I assumed it was the toy itself, so we didn't use it again after that, though I certainly did whenever I was alone.

But whatever had happened to cause me to squirt, gush like that. Well...it now happened dam near every single time. And because it did, he quit approaching me. For whatever reason, it simply turned your father off, grossed him out. After the marriage and I was pregnant well eventually. He quit having sex with me all together. The bastard just wouldn't touch me. It's been eighteen years now since I've had actual sex Lance," she said lowering her voice. "And I knew after that, when he eventually took on a lover. The unnecessary hours after work, the sudden trips out of town on business, all that b.s cheating bastards do. and say. I just came to accept it, looking the other way."

"But what about you?" I asked. "Why didn't you..."

"What? Take a lover?" She laughed. "The magic wand baby! Because I had one, who pleasured me far greater than your father ever could or did," she openly confessed.

"And then after that, several. I had several other lovers including the one you saw me using last night."

"So you've never hooked up with a guy?...in all this time..."

"No...not until now," she said even more softly. "Didn't even consider the likelihood of being with a man again or ever doing this either, until now anyway," she said once again looking at me worriedly. "And just because we did, doesn't make it right Lance. You are my own son after all."

"So you're telling me you'd rather take on more plastic lovers, or continue just pleasuring yourself...after what we just experienced together?" I sat there asking her.

Mom looked at me.

"So you'd be OK with this," she more stated rather than asking. "You could accept you and I fucking...knowing that I was your mother. That I was fucking my son. You could honestly live with that?"

"Yes! I need and love you mother your all I've ever needed, I said honestly, truthfully."

Mom shook her head, she was obviously struggling with that, even though her cunt, and my cock continued to throb with the glorious release we'd both just shared with one another.

"I don't honestly know Lance, I'm going to have to think about it. And not saying we will...but...if we did, if we allowed this to continue, no one could ever know about it.

Especially your father even though he's gone and busy banging some other woman these days, he'd use this against us...both of us. And I think you know that he would!"

"There's no reason that he...or anyone else for that matter, needs to ever know!" I told her.

"Yes, but...that would mean we would have to act normally around one another whenever anyone else was here," she told me concerned and serious face. "Could you do that Lance? Could you promise me that you would? Because if you can't...then we can't. I just can't take the chance, the risk of it ever being discovered. I could care less about myself, but I wouldn't want you to be hurt by any of this, and if we were discovered Lance...I'm afraid you would be taken from me, And I couldn't stand to lose you again..."

"Like I said mom...I can handle it...if you can. But right now, I think it's too fucking hot in here to continue painting until later on this evening perhaps. And in addition to that, we both probably need to shower. We both now look like we're trying to turn into Porn-O-Smurfs!" The paint had been smeared everywhere. Her flawless glistening sweat soaked breasts bounced and swayed as she couldn't stop laughing at that sudden reality check....

Though mom had managed to get most of the paint off me, the combination of our sweat, our fucking, along with everything else, had us both standing there with a faint color of blue in our skin. She looked down at herself, laughing at that some more. One of her magnificent looking breasts appearing as though it had been purposely painted, a blue hand print covering it, fingers extended just as mine had been when I had actually been holding it.

"Yeah, that might be a little difficult to explain if I were to leave it like that wouldn't it? Luckily for me...for us," she added we don't have any close neighbors.

I smiled, standing up, taking moms hand. "Come on then Miss. Smurf. What's say you and I go spend some time in the shower and get cleaned up. Besides the blue one doesn't even compare to the multiple red one's I left on that yummy, tasty ass of yours." On the way up the stairs her hand caressed her tender bright red hand printed right ass cheek with loving pride for her son.

She thought to herself privately, 'oh sweetie I haven't even begun to teach my baby boy all the naughty things I love to do.'

We went upstairs to the shower, she reached in and turned on the hot water sprayers full force "Is that all you want to do?" Mom asked. "Is get clean?" I grinned, pushing her inside her back up against the wall grabbing and lifting those massive beauties up, I then leaned over kissing her hard, and said. "Fuck no!" bending down I sucked one of her rock hard nipples into my mouth. The one that wasn't covered in paint. Twirling my tongue around it suckling like a starving child on it. And she groaned!. Her eyes glazing over with both lust and pride before going closed completely.

I was only semi-erect at this point but with her left hand and a little effort she slid the tip and first inch of my cock up into her scorching deepness and She pressed her right hand to the back of my head in a soft natural motherly nursing fashion.

She smiled, in her blissful haze. "Good...I was sort of hoping you'd say something like that." she whispered.

I let the nipple slide from my lips, and looked up into her face.

I made sure to look up into her face as I said "My Virginity has always been for you. Mother I Love you so much. Happy Birthday and Mother's day...."

Her head shot back upright eyes opened wide, her mouth open in total shock. Completely surprised look of sudden shock and comprehension on her face ...... as I once again forcefully buried my face between her tit's and pressed my entire cock deep up into her womb till she couldn't do anything but whimper softly in my arms.

Then I spent the rest of the evening giving her endless soaking orgasm's with cock, tongue, fingers and her rather extensive collection of toys.

Later that week while I was beginning to fix the steps on the back landing, I heard it and ran into the house. Mother was once again playing my beloved cello music and singing my favorite song.

Charlotte Church's - Requiem.

She wasn't naked but I'll talk her into it sooner or later.

~~~~~~~

A little over a half year later on the morning of my 19th birthday I awoke to find Mother and a sexy short haired red headed roughly twenty five year old female friend sitting side by side on Mothers and my new king size bed. Both near naked except for the long flowing bra-less sheer baby blue matching peignoir's they where wearing.

And between them was a long black double ended dildo.

My face must have been a Kodak moment of sleepy shock and confusion.

Mother finally spoke up. "Lance, I would like to introduce you to my naughty new friend. Her names Brittany and she moved back into her parents house about two months back."

Brittany, just smiled and winked at me. Then she reached out with her left hand to grab my crotch through the blanket and started massaging me. I tried to speak just to say hello but couldn't manage anything more then a groan at her sensual efforts. And with her right reached over and pulled my mother into a long wet erotic and obviously well practiced kiss.

When Brittany finally broke the kiss leaving mother gasping for breath. Grinning Brittany looked over at me and said.

"I've been watching you work on the house and your mother and I have been having all kinds of fun together all week long. Plus she just volunteered you as my new boyfriend..." "Happy Birthday sexy!" Brittany yanked the bed covers off and crawled on top of me. Leaned down pressing her perky freckle covered little tits into my chest and kissed me hard.

I didn't say anything I just wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back.

Quietly wondering if she was on birth control and hoping she wasn't.

I looked over into Mom's face and asked. "Umm.. Mother what happened to keeping are relationship a secret?"

Mom leaned forward and softly kissed the tip of my nose while Brittany had started sucking on my right nipple. And with a knowing grin replied. "My Love that was an irrational fear at first but I've had plenty of time to realize. Were bonded by Love and Lust, we share the same blood and heart beat the same DNA. There's no force on earth strong enough to keep us apart."

While my right hand was squeezing Brittany's firm little ass cheeks. I reached over with my left and gently caressed the six month along swelling curve of mothers stomach and just grinned with fatherly pride....

MrLurker
MrLurker
117 Followers