The Cemetery Ch. 01

Story Info
Teri livens things up at the cemetery.
3.3k words
4
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers

Steve picked up Teri at 9:00 pm, as he has all the previous Friday nights for the last few months. She took her time getting down the stairs to meet him. They had been together a while and have run out of things to talk about. She was going to try and change that tonight.

She wore a denim mini skirt, a white tank top, and her favorite brown leather slip-on sandals. Steve grinned when he saw Teri approaching. Steve's tight jeans were getting a little tighter when she playfully bent over the car door, asking seductively if he was going her way. Teri was giving him full view of her perfect full breasts.

He jumped out of his side of the car and ran around to open the door for her. She did not move to get out of his way, and he found himself face to face with her, about to crash into her. Her grin never changed as he tried to gracefully stop himself. Getting that close to her he could smell her, the milk and honey soap and shampoo, the mint of her just brushed teeth, her faint perfume of musk and vanilla, but most of all - he could smell her. Teri was on the hunt for sex tonight.

She took a step back, allowing him to open the door. He took her hand guiding her into the car. Her skirt slid up enough to show Steve her hungriness. She was seriously hungry for sex tonight, with the lack of panties and being fully shaven. She had always kept the hair short, but thought the women in the sex movies without any hair just looked naughty, too naughty for her. Steve's jeans became another size too small at just the mere glimpse of her uncovered baldness. Teri took her hand from his and slowly ran down his body. Feeling his heart beating a little faster and his abs tighten as her fingers glided over. His ass tightened as his pelvis involuntary thrusted slightly when her whole hand encompassed his hard cock. Teri began thinking tonight may be fun after all. She continued her travels of him gliding down his tight and shaking legs.

Teri finished her exploration of Steve, and laid her hand in her lap and just looked forward out the window. Steve was momentarily frozen. Upon recovery, he shut her door and slowly made his way around the car. After sitting for a second, he started the car. Teri was having a very difficult time not busting out in giggles watching the reaction she was having on Steve. Steve was trying so stay focused on driving, awaiting her next direction.

She did not know where the idea came from when it just came to her earlier. She was showering and getting ready for their Friday night ritual; picked up at 9:00; go to bar, meet friends, drink and laugh about work and kids, back to Teri's place for a quite 30 mins of the same old routine sex, then off to sleep feeling like something was missing. Tonight, before she knew what she was doing, she had gotten dress in as little as possible and decided she wanted to go make out at the cemetery.

Teri asks Steve if they can drive around and talk for a while. Breathing into his ear she was not in a hurry to get to the bar. Steve was going to continue to play this one out and followed every turn Teri whimsically threw out. Steve was fighting hard to focus on driving ever since the first turn which is when Teri's hand began rubbing his leg. What seemed a random turn here and there, was actually leading them, in a very round about way, to the old cemetery just outside of town.

Her need to get to the cemetery grew. She assumes it is just the excitement in the "naughty" factor of making out in a cemetery.

As she directs him to turn into the cemetery he gives a questioning look. She answers with lustful, take me now, eyes. He goes to take the first right. She stops him and continues directing him. She is not even sure where they are going, but she must go this way.

She finally tells him to stop. The car is not even in park when she jumps out and rushs to feels the darkness. A warm breeze washes over her. She giggles to herself thinking people are scared of these places. This is the safest she has ever felt. Steve comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her. She felt the soft blanket Steve had in his arms brush against her legs as his arms held her close. Her hand reaches down behind her and feels his hardness. She leads him back among the graves. A few rows back there is one grave under a Weeping Willow tree. With the branches almost to the ground, they were completely shielded.

Steve spread the blanket out as she brushed a few branches from the headstone. She read "Our beloved Son and brother -- Robert Beck". Died in the 60's, he would have been about 35 yo when he died she calculates. That is about her age, and way too young she feels. Her hand touching the headstone, she whispers "this one if for you Robert Beck, wherever you are."

With that, she turns back to Steve. She notices, in this darkness, his eyes almost look brown tonight. Not their normal hazel. Her lust over comes her thoughts. Her only thought now is she needs him to touch her like she has never needed him before.

She approaches Steve. Her hands meet his chest, feeling his heart race. He wraps her in his arms and they kiss. Not their normal kiss, but a kiss of lovers starving for each other. Her knees weaken as he lowers her to the ground. The blanket so soft under her, he was so hard above her. Her eyes close as his hands explore her body as though for the first time. He lays Teri's hands above her head and slides her tank top up and off.

His mouth passionately kissing her neck, trails down to her chest finding its way to her erect nipples. His warm hand on one breast and hot mouth on the other nipple, she has never felt this from Steve before. Again the lust overcame her thoughts and she let herself float into the sensations. His hand anxiously explores her, feeling every curve of her, anxiously making it's way to it's desired destination.

Flashes of heat begin as his fingers find their way to her wetness. She is unable to resist his touch. She begins to slowly, involuntarily, fall under his total control. Normally Steve let her direct most everything they did, including sex. This is a whole new side of Steve. "Is it even really Steve" she half joked in her head.

As in answer to her thought, he forcefully drove 3 fingers in her at once. Taking her. Owning her. The first of many orgasms ripped thru her. He continued to pull on her nipples while driving his fingers into her over and over. She was thrusting wildly at him, craving him deep in her, but not wanting him to stop. She has never felt an orgasm so complete yet so forced upon her before. She attempted to speak, but all that came out were guttural moans of ecstasy.

Her moans and thoughts fueled him further. He changed positions without over changing tempo of his thrusts. Her orgasms were now causing her body to go limp as it rolled like waves over her entire body. She could feel his knees between her thighs, spreading her leg even wider. Her body inclined up his lap, her legs wide open to him. She was giving herself over to him to be done with as he pleased.

His hand left her breast. His nails scraped down her body causing her to arch and shutter against the incredible burn. Trails of heat mark the path to her wet clit. Another orgasm takes her limp body as he sets her clit on fire with his fingers. Unable to do more than a mere moan, she feels the next orgasm take from her. She has had multiple orgasms before, but never ones that feel like they are being taken from her, beyond her control.

Her orgasms seem to be feeding his strength. She can feel his hands almost growing stronger, larger some how. He begins slowing his pace, letting her catch her breath. He slowly removes his hands and leans over her, covering her mouth with his. He kisses her, almost sucking the breath right out of her. She randomly twitches from the aftershock waves. His mouth hot on her neck as first, then slowly traveling the still burning nail marks down her body. The filters moonlight on his hair almost makes him look like he is glowing.

Teri's cravings to be filled vanish when she feels his hot breath over her pussy. Steve does not understand this need that has come over him. He feels like he is making love to Teri the first time. He needs to explore her, to take every part of her, to feed from her. His hands spread her lips as his tongue goes straight to wetness. He thrusts his tongue straight into her, sucking and licking every drop of her juices.

Feeding from her, he takes his mouth hard onto her. His nose is grinding her clit as he craves more from her. She begins to shutter, feeling the next orgasm being sucked from her. He needs her to cum. He moves his mouth slightly and begins to suck on her clit. Her body jumps at the sudden change. Electric shocks flash thru her body as the orgasm grips her. His tongue flicks her engorged clit as his fingers enter her.

Moans of pleasure escape her lips as he slows to a gentle pace. His mouth slowly explores her wetness. Again he cleans every drop from her. His wet fingers never leave or stop their slow assault on her drained pussy. Returning back home to her clit, Steve must have more. He must make her cum again before he thrusts his throbbing cock in her.

Softly he begins to rub her clit with his thumb while the other fingers slowly withdraw from her still throbbing entrance. His tongue joins his thumb to massage her well used clit. She groans as his wet fingers find a hole that has been so far neglected. Sucking her clit between his teeth suddenly, he enters her. Her pucker opened for him eagerly. He easily slides in another finger feeling the next wave building in her already. He continues his slow assault on her clit and ass, shaking from the restraint. Steve's cock had swollen to bigger than ever before and is throbbing to be buried deep in her. The need to drink more from her is over powering his need to fuck her. He must have more.

His fingers suddenly thrust into her pussy again, harder and deeper than before. He holds on to her clit with her teeth as she bucks and thrusts into him. She cums again, had and fast and drenches his hand, then all goes black.

She awakes to find him over her, his mouth covered in her cum, coming down on hers. She tastes herself all over him. His fingers were motionless but still deep in her when they kissed.

As his fingers slowly withdrew from her soaking wet pussy, she opened her eyes. She saw a look on Steve face as he entered her that almost frightened her. His eyes were so dark and hungry for her. She felt overwhelmed as he began to stroke the whole length of his cock with her lips. His cock sliding all the way until his swollen head just barley balanced at her opening. Then just as slowly entering her, felt every swollen inch of his cock fill her again. Every inch of him was deep in her, his balls rested against her ass. He began to grind his hips pushing even deeper into her that she thought ever anyone could. She matched his rhythm, craving him deeper and deeper into her.

Her self control shattered, she began to beg him to fuck her. Softly at first, then louder as the need overtook her. She needed to feel him explode in her. Teri begged this force that had taken over Steve to cum deep in her, to join them together in euphoria.

Steve down on her and their eyes locked. They were not Steve's eyes that were piercing thru her to her soul. She should be frightened, but she feels safer than ever before. Again in as if in answer to her very thoughts, he kisses her deep as he begins his final thrust towards ecstasy. He legs wrap around him. Her arms slide up around his arms. Their eyes locked, bodies and souls joined, she begins to shake.

His thrusts so deep he grinds into her engorged clit with each one. Grasping his back with her hands, she tried to pull herself closer to him. The waves build as she feels his body quiver on the edge. Her muscles tighten around him, milking him, as she is taken over the edge, again. Their eyes remained locked as they explode together. She feels him explode, filling her like never before. His swollen cock throbs, empting itself deep within her. She can feel their mixture dripping from her.

Drained but electrified she falls limp in his arms. Her legs release their grip from him, falling to the ground. He remained inside her. His look retained as much hardness as his cock. He was not done with her yet. Steve is not sure what has taken over him, but he can not fight the need, the urgency to take Teri again and again.

He lifts her legs, and folds them in. Before she realized what has happen, she flipped over to on her knees and he has never left her cunt. Without tenderness, or care, he began to drive deep into her. Hold her hips to keep her at the right height; he gave her everything he had. She was getting sore and was tired but this sex machine was not ready to stop. Her silent begging for quick finish was answered by a low, foreign, laugh. With that, she felt a finger enter her along side of his cock. One by one he stretched further than ever, wrapping his fingers around his cock while still fucking her. She had never been so filled or so taken. His fingers wrapped around his cock, stretching her, fucking her hard and harder until she screams from pain or ecstasy, he does not care. It is her screams that he craved to hear. It is her utter belong to him that he needed to feel. The hunger for pure sex he needed to feed.

Just as Teri grew accustom to the fingers, they slowly left her. A faint sigh of disappointment was answered with a wet finger entering her ass. Teri tried to protest but was still unable to form words, fly high on the endorphins of their sex. His finger was relentless, opening her ass to take more and more as his cock never changed rhythm slowly entering her half way then retreating to almost a total exit. This slow rhythm was teasing her. She wanted to push back and swallow his cock, but that would mean taking his fingers deeper in her ass. He was letting her set the depth, for now, but she could feel his impatient growing as he throbbed. His hand slid down from her hip to seek out her swollen clit. Fire shot threw her as he pressed on her clit and drove his 3 finger deep into her ass. Grinding into him Teri became lost in the sensations from every direction.

His cock deep in her again and one hand played so wonderfully over her clit, and the other hand defiled her most sacred hole. At 32 she was still an anal virgin. She did not want it to happen like this. To be just taken from her.

He grasped her hand and led her to her own clit. Taking over rubbing her enflamed clit, his free hand groped her hair pulling her head toward him. He rose up straight, pulling her hair until her back arched to him; he began ramming her cunt while his fingers were buried in her ass. She rubbed her clit harder to try and cover for the pain in her anus. She has never been taken like this. She is aroused and in pain, a little frightened, and a bit pissed off.

Again he laughs in answer to her thoughts. A voice tells her that she is now his. This voice did not come thru her ears, it just simple echoed in her head.

His cock withdrew from her throbbing pussy to re-appear at a slow entry of her virgin hole. In her head she screamed NO. She wanted to save that one small shred of virginity to offer to someone special. Steve, or who ever he is, is about to take that, and she began to weep.

His cock thrust deep and hard into cunt again, leaving her shred of anal virginity intact. He will take that, but not until it is offered, he told her silently.

With relief and new deeper trust, she again let herself be awash of his warmth as he took her into ecstasy with him again. Her hand fell away from her self. He leaned over her, wrapping one arm around her. Again the warm and safety she felt before washed thru her. Their thrusts in perfect time with each other. His cock growing ever fuller, his fingers find her clit. Resting on her elbows, she supports them both as he wraps his other arm around to grasp one breast. Rocking back and forth into each other, never breaking contact, grinding his cock deep into her soul again, they explode as one being. His teeth sinking deep into her shoulder as he filled her again with his pleasure. The flash of pain set off the most wondrous orgasm Teri had ever had. The deeper his teeth sank the higher she imagined herself floating. She was imagining herself floating right?

He holds her tight as the last spasm shot his last drops into her. She collapses on the ground, face down. Unable to process all that has happen here. She is afraid to look at Steve. What will she see? Was that really him? Steve sits next to her, with his hands in his lap just staring into the darkness. His eyes hazel and empty again. Was that just tricks of the light and hormones? A warm breeze seems to have swirled the leaves around her. The echo tells her it was real. The echo also repeats over and over, "You are mine"

Steve just stares at the leaves. He is obviously afraid and intrigued by what has just happen, and now the leaves seem to embrace Teri as she tried to get to the car. Steve leaves the blanket where it is, gathers his clothes, that he does not recall removing, and dashes to the car. The swirling leaves appear to be following almost escorting Teri over the branches and safely to the car.

In a trance Teri gets in her seat, her clothing somehow perfectly in place. Steve drives them home in silence. He keeps glancing her way, but doesn't know what to say.

She exits his car without a word or a look and goes directly to bed. Her head is still swimming in endorphins, hormones, and thoughts of the night. She silently goes to bed feeling safe and complete.

The warm breeze flutters the curtains as Teri settles into her sleep and begins to dream...

xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers