The Centaur & Her Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Dame Reva gives her bitch a lasting lesson.
2.2k words
4.37
15.6k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

Life went on. Within days of taking her virginity, Reva began sleeping in Kyrie's room. To better perform her duties in guarding her royal person, of course. It didn't strike anyone as strange. They were known to be best friends and were women of vastly different species anyway, so it wasn't as though anything improper would happen.

Neither woman divulged Reva's other duty, the real reason she was in there: to keep her horny royal bitch well-fucked, so she might go to bed every night with her mistress' cum in her belly, if not her cunt or ass (or often all three).

Of course, the centaur would break any bed she mounted, so she ordered a custom one from her homeland, sturdy and box-like beneath its mattress and furs. She would fold her hindlegs atop it and leave her front hooves on the floor, and simply ease off when it was time to get up.

That didn't strike anyone as strange either. Had anyone been more curious and inspected it, they would find the 'frame' of the bed was really a cage with a hidden hole in its roof, positioned just so for a centaur's unsheathed cock. They were common for the tribes and allowed akhina to attend to their cock-related duties without getting in the way.

It gave Reva plenty of time to read or tend to her weapons without a cock-hungry Kyrie getting in the way. The royal slut loved to slip under there when people would come looking for her, and on more than one occasion she came on Reva's cock while the centaur was chatting with the servants cleaning the room.

Really, Reva was proud of Kyrie. She had been worried at first that the spoiled princess could ruin everything, but she fell into her submissive place perfectly; her mistress did not need to explain that Reva decided when she was an akhina, and when she was a princess.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

"You said that if I completed the ritual, I could ride you. I completed the ritual, so let me ride you for the parade." Kyrie had that stubborn look in her eyes again. The two of them were in a private training chamber beneath the castle, well-lit and heated by braziers in each corner with sand strewn across the wooden floor. A few pieces of plush furniture were off to one side, for observers or resting between exercises and bouts.

Reva had never explained to Kyrie that there wasn't really a ritual.. Centaurs simply didn't let anyone who wasn't their akhani ride on their back, and even then that was to show their property off, not for pleasure. There was a ritual in the sense that Kyrie was now her akhani, sure.

"It doesn't work that way, Kyrie." Reva replied as they circled one another, a padded wooden stave in one hand. The runes enchanting the princess' wooden training sword glowed pale blue. She held it in a clumsy, one-handed grip, though at least she was comfortable in her tight leather 'armor' given to her by the Queen; amazons opted for freedom of movement over protection. Kyrie was effectively wearing a bra, a skirt-like loincloth that bared her thighs, knee-high boots and elbow gloves, most of her fair skin on display. Her hair was tied back in her preferred ponytail, more practical for sparring than intricate.

Just the way Reva liked it, honestly.

"Well, why not?" the princess frowned, narrowing her eyes and shifting her hips tellingly. As she sprung forward to slam the blunt blade down, Reva was already stepping to the side. Sand scattered up and the floor cracked with the impact. Kyrie yowled with surprise as the flooring splintered upwards, abandoning the blade in favor of protecting herself from it with flailing hands. Amazons could be frightfully strong with adrenaline pumping through their veins, and without the weakening enchantment on the sword the damage could have been far worse. In most circumstances, Kyrie was simply an eighteen year old girl who hadn't worked a day in her life.

Reva turned about, twisting her stave around before whipping it out in a low and lazy arc. It hit the surprised princess' ankle, lifting her foot from the ground and sending her flailing to the floor. She moaned and groaned in equal parts pain and consternation. As she lay flat on her back, she pounded her fist on the wood beneath her with childish frustration. "Every time," she whined. "You dodge every time."

The centaur just snorted, hooves carrying her closer to where the princess laid on her back. As Kyrie started to sit up, Reva pushed the bottom of the stave against her chest and nudged her back down flat. "Of course I dodge every time. Your footwork is like an open book." It was also the same move Kyrie used the first time they sparred, when the princess managed to take her by surprise and win. She wasn't about to take it again, especially not given the new status quo at play. A familiar smell tickled the centaur's nostrils, and she looked more closely at the princess as she continued.

"If you ride my back, you will do so as my akhani. That means nude, with only the jewelry I wish you to be seen in." Moisture gleamed on the inside of Kyrie's thigh. Exasperated by what she knew she was about to find, Reva lifted her stave and used it to lift the front flap of her leather loincloth, pushing Kyrie's thighs apart with it afterward. "You are not riding naked in a parade." This was the third time she had caught Kyrie without panties, which was getting to be a problem. The area around her pussy had swelled red with her arousal, its lips dewy with further proof of her current need; without her panties, only some wispy golden hair guarded it. Scant protection.

"Didn't we talk about this?" Reva asked her now exposed bitch patiently, punctuating the question with a little whap of the stave's bottom to her thigh. It made Kyrie grunt out, though the princess soon bit her bottom lip and grinned up at Reva in spite of it. The innocence in her eyes was natural, and in a way true. She didn't understand how improper their new relationship was.

Spreading her knees wider, Kyrie lifted her hips and pressed herself right up against the stave that had just whapped her, grinding herself against the firm leather padding. "Your bitch just wants to be ready for you, mistress," she bubbled in the midst of her lewd self-pleasure, sure that just like the last time, Reva was about to fuck her with her beautiful horse cock and leave her leaking. When her knight said 'there would be consequences' to going commando again, she thought they would be fun consequences.

Reva tossed the stave aside with a grunt, eyeballing Kyrie for several seconds before snorting and motioning before herself with a snap of her fingers and a point at the rest area. The royal bitch perked, then rolled to her belly and pushed up to her hands and knees, crawling on them before her mistress as she had been trained, making sure to wiggle her hips and give Reva plenty to look at as they crossed the room.

"Up," the knight grunted once they reached one of the lounging chairs, high enough that she could fuck her bitch either on her back or on her stomach; she already had several times now. She grabbed her bag (no one dared acknowledge it was a saddlebag) and fetched a few things from it, using the rope to bind Kyrie's wrists to the legs of the chair and doing the same to her ankles after spreading her legs.

The blindfold was new, and Kyrie's blue eyes shone bright with curiosity before it covered them, her hips subtly squirming with anticipation. Now she didn't dare move or say a word unprompted, the nearness of a hard fuck ensuring her best behavior.

But... It was taking so long. Her ears strained to follow Reva where her eyes no longer could. The centaur had stepped away, and it sounded like she was dragging something back with her. She drew in a deep breath as her mistress finally neared. There was something crackling.. fire. One of the braziers?

"From now on," Reva growled, "keep yourself shaved. Whenever I catch a hair growing down here," she continued as she splashed Kyrie's eager pussy with water, "I'll lash you. Once for each hair."

The cold impact was sudden and unexpected, making the princess gasp out. "Yes, mistress." She held carefully still as she felt the cold steel of a razor begin to glide over her pelvis, soon leaving her bare. A single slip or squirm and Reva might cut her; however small the danger, it made her nipples tighten all the more.

When she was bare, Reva passed over her with a cloth that renewed Kyrie's squirming, confident now that the fucking she had earned was imminent. Her toes curled as the centaur stepped into position and her meaty cock against Kyrie's sopping entrance. Her fingernails dug into her palms, and she whined out as Reva began to tease her by pushing it back and forth over her lips, but never in.

"What do you want, akhani?" Reva prompted, pinching her nipple and looking sidelong at the metal brand heating up in the brazier.

"Your cock, mistress," Kyrie obediently and earnestly begged. "More than anything. Please give me your cock, mistress!"

"If you want my cock right now, you must swear to never again disobey me when I tell you to wear something." It was exactly what Reva had said last time. Her tone was a cruel cooing, a mockery of gentle and understanding. "I know my bitch is stupid and just forgot, so we're going to make sure you don't ever forget again."

That rang in Kyrie's ears like a promise, and she was eager to breath out, "Yes, mistress. Your stupid bitch won't disobey you again, so please fuck me... oh. Ohhhh." She didn't expect Reva to go for her ass instead of her pussy, but she certainly wasn't complaining. Mixed pain and pleasure shot through her body as her tight ring was spread wide against its will, her insides deeply grateful that the invader was well-coated in her juices from the teasing.

"What do we say?" Reva prompted as she reached for the brand, snorting in satisfaction at how Kyrie clenched around her, trying to relax and often tightening right back up.

"Thank you, mistress!" Kyrie cried out. "Thank you for your cock-- AHH!" Her thanks were cut off as Reva pressed the brand just right over her pussy, the red hot iron less than an inch from her clit. She might have expected more cold water after the splash, but something that hot burning her was the extreme opposite. She howled out in agony and began to thrash desperately to get away from it, but the ropes held her fast as the metal seared her flesh.

Having the monstrous member in her ass always made Kyrie scream once Reva got going, but this was something else; her fingernails dug all the harder into her palms for their inability to do anything else, scratching them bloody as she wailed out like a wounded animal.

"That's not what we say," Reva's authoritative voice cracked out like a whip, cutting through the scream and the blinding pain, snapping her into focus. "What do we say?" The cock Kyrie loved so much reached her depths and began to pull out, ready to thrust again. It gave her something to concentrate on. Something that wasn't whatever cruel torture her mistress was subjecting her to.

"Thank you, mistress," she cried out rawly. "Thank you for your cock, mistress. I love your cock! Thank you, mistress!" The litany helped. She kept uttering it with increasing desperation as Reva plowed her ass, everything mixing together until all Kyrie could feel was forever mounting bliss.

The chain of orgasms only ended when the shuddering of Kyrie's body drove the centaur knight to fill her royal slut's ass with her cum, and as she grunted it out she tossed the brand aside, no longer needed.

Kyrie went truly boneless as her favorite thing in the world left her ass empty but for its drippings, panting. Her skin and lean musculature shone with the sweat her panic, the pain and the rough assfucking brought out of her. Light came back to her black world as Reva removed the blindfold and removed the ropes on her wrist. She stared up blankly as the centaur smiled down at her, holding a mirror up for Kyrie that was pointed down, revealing what had been done to her.

Her breath caught in her throat, as much as she needed it in that moment. Seared black into her flesh was a lovely and ornate heart, wreathed like a royal banner. The brutish runes in its center were a harsh contrast, but Kyrie knew what they spelled out. R E V A.

"It's beautiful," Kyrie managed, her voice hoarse. The happy tears were already rolling down her cheeks. She would never disobey her mistress again.


niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers