The Centaur Ranch Pt. 02

Story Info
Black male & female centaurs dominated by white humans.
16.6k words
4.48
74.1k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6. The breeding device

Linda took her movable phone and called the house.

"Sean? Everything all right here. Mares were milked and are out on the fields. Kumbo got his ring and did not even notice it. I think we may proceed with the mating?"

"Great, Linda! I and James will be there in a minute."

Linda went to meet Dara. The centauress was pacing the stall; she was in full heat now, and her face showed clearly her anger at being locked. Linda smiled to her:

"Dara? Did you wash your face and bush your teeth?"

"Yes, miss!" said the girl.

"Good! Now have a surprise for you ... Let me see here!"

She went round the mare and lifted her tail. The labia were swollen and a bit wet; the ring was shaking rhythmically as her cunt opened and closed in an automatic, instinctive movement.

"You will receive a male today," said Linda. "You will be the first of our mares to give a foal. Aren't you happy?"

"Oh!" said the girl. "Kumbo was going to mate me as you appeared the other day!"

"Kumbo is busy with his work," said Sean's voice. He and James had arrived and were watching as Linda let Dara's tail fall again.

"Oh! But I want..." Dara began.

"Shhhh!" Sean's tone was cold and firm. "You will do as you are told, Dara ... Remember what we said the other day? You have to serve your master's needs ... And I think it will be better if Ximbo covers you."

He caressed Dara's face and noticed how puzzled she was. He smiled to her:

"You will be our first mother! I know you will be a good one, Dara. Now let's go!"

He clipped a leash to the girl's collar and tugged Dara to follow him. James had gone to fetch Ximbo; he greeted him and told him the great news. Ximbo was pleased to hear that he would mate, but he know that Dara was Kumbo's preferred female.

"But ... Kumbo wants her, Master James!"

"Oh, that... We think it is better if she goes with you," said James with a smile. "Never mind, Kumbo will understand. Now come!"

He led Ximbo to a stall that had been prepared for mating. They had put in it a sort of rectangle made from metal bars, which went from the ground and reached a height of about five feet. It was large enough to contain a mare, but she would not be able to turn around inside it; she would stand in it, facing the wall, her rear exposed to the male. A low door also made from metal bars and provided with hinges could be closed behind her; the interval between the upper bars could be adjusted to leave the cunt exposed. On the vertical bars of that door, some inches from ground, two straps of leather had been placed, to hold her hind legs open in the case she would resist penetration.

Dara had been brought to the device and was looking at it, with an expression of fear on her eyes.

"It's OK, dear ... This is how we mate cattle here," said Linda. Sean frowned at her: he did not want to hurt Dara's feelings. But the mare was not paying attention: she was looking at Sean, puzzled by the sight of the device.

"You go into there, dear ... This is how it is supposed to be." Sean patted her superb rump. Lifting her tail with his other hand, he caressed her pussy softly. "You want something here, don't you? Then go!"

Dara entered the mating cage and Sean locked the door behind her; then he kneeled and attached her ankles to the vertical bars, leaving the cunt free for the male. Then James came into the stall. As Ximbo's sniffed the scent of the mare's wet pussy, his cock stretched quickly and he tugged at the leash that went from his collar into James's hand. The biologist winked approvingly to Sean and Linda and let the leash drop on the ground.

"Now, Ximbo! We want you to make a fine colt in Dara ... There you go, boy!"

Ximbo emitted a long whine and put his front legs over Dara's rump. He held her shoulders firmly and began to lick the back of her neck, as his now stiff cock began to search for the mare's hole. She was eager to receive him; the three humans sat on the ground and watched what was going on.

Ximbo found the mare's pussy and with a swift thrust slid his cock inside it. Dara whined loud and cupped her beasts with her hands; now Ximbo's member had disappeared into her canal, and he was thrusting vigorously into her. His balls bounced as he moved his whole body, and a swishing noise could be heard as they hit the mares's soft rear. He could feel Dara's tight walls closing on his cock, as she moved back and forth to meet the male's body. Linda stood up and took a close look: the ring did not hinder the penetration. It was rubbing the upper part of the male's cock, adding, so it seemed, to his pleasure.

The embrace lasted for some minutes; the thrusts went on, faster and harder, as Ximbo leaned forward to touch Dara's tits with his hands. The girl was shaking with pleasure as she felt the caresses of one of her species; Ximbo gave one more powerful thrust and expelled his load in the warm, wet canal. Dara felt it and closed her eyes; her tongue was licking her own lips, as she felt the climax approaching – and then, with a jolt her whole body, she came too.

Ximbo kept sliding his cock in her for some moments, then he stopped. "Was it good, boy?" asked James.

"Oh, yes!" gasped the centaur.

"You should say 'Yes, master', or you will never have another mare here," said Sean severely.

"Yes, master," said Ximbo, trying to catch his breath.

"Good," said James. He took Ximbo's leash and clipped it to a hook on the wall. "You will stay here until lunchtime. You, Dara, are to stay where you are. Ximbo, you can cover her as many times as you want."

Dara made a movement with her hand.

"But master, I want to go out!"

A slap from Sean's hand was heard on the mare's rump.

"You stay where you are," he said. "We know better here! And don't forget ... you are a servant now, Dara, and have to take pride in that, or I will have to punish you..." He stopped to see the effect of the word "punish" on the centauress. She was trying to move around inside the small mating cage; as she discovered that her legs were kept open by something, and that she could not move out, she gave a loud sound of displeasure. Sean took a riding crop from his belt and rubbed it calmly over the mare's breasts. Then he swatted it in air and hit the wall. The sound produced by the crop was enough to make Dara open her eyes wide.

"Next time you sayno to you master, this will go on your rump, and it will not feel good," he said dryly.

"Oh, no, please, master!"

"Then you stay there and let Ximbo make a fine foal in you! You will get lots of apples after," he promised, and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

They left the centaurs alone and strolled back to the house. As they sat for breakfast, two jars of centauress milk were brought to the table.

"It's delicious!" said Sean sipping a bit from his glass.

"Yes, and worth a lot of money, too," said James. "When you have more mares, you can sell it, or maybe make centaurs cheese!"

They laughed at this remark. Linda was putting some milk to her coffee, and tasting it.

"As the mares come back and are fed, we will try and get some juice from them," said James. "I am sure that this must be a very good aphrodisiac."

"Oh, we will!" said Sean. He was pleased to know that meanwhile his herd was well into the process of being tamed: the mares were pulling carts and ploughs, Kumbo was duly ringed and probably had already chopped a lot of wood for cooking and keeping his masters warm, and, in the mating stall, Dara was being host to Ximbo's potent dick. What else could he wish for?

7. A battle of wills

As lunchtime approached, Sean walked down to the enclosure to watch his herd coming back from their first morning of work. The centauresses were freed from their harnesses, washed and brushed, and entered their stalls to eat a well-merited meal. In the mating stall, Ximbo was covering Dara for the fourth time. They looked tired, but happy. Sean approached to have a better look: the male was covered with sweat, his bright scalp shining, his collar soaked. A strong scent of taur sex was hanging around.

Then he heard a powerful roar behind him. Kumbo had been brought back from the wood stack and had seen Ximbo mounting what he considered his female. He was bucking wildly, trying to throw his jockey out and run to the mating stall. Pedro was holding him in place with the reins, but the centaur was strong, and even stronger because of the fury inside him.

"Throw me the remote control!" Sean screamed to the lad. Pedro threw him the device and Sean pressed the touches. Kumbo shouted in pain as the ring closed tightly around the base of his cock; he stopped bucking, stunned. He looked under his belly, but was unable to see what had bit him. Sean pressed the touches again, more softly this time. Kumbo yelled again and heard his master's voice:

"Stand still, you! What is the matter?"

"She is mine!" Kumbo said in a hoarse voice. "What is Ximbo doing there?"

"She ismine, not yours anymore, Kumbo," said Sean calmly. "You will understand that, or do you want to feel the bite there again?"

Kumbo's eyes went wide with bewilderment. He opened his mouth to say something, but Sean didn't give him the time to. He pressed again the touches and saw the centaur bucking wildly, his hands thrown up, his face contorted because of the pain. Ximbo and Dara stopped fucking and watched the scene, their eyes wide open. Sean cried to them:

"You two, go on with what you were doing!" The turned to Kumbo: "Come here, boy!" The centaur walked towards him, limping a bit as he was still feeling pain in his sac. "Lick my palm!" The tone was cold and firm. Kumbo leaned his head and licked his master's hand. Sean felt the touch of the male's tongue on his stretched palm; he could not tell what was more pleasant, the wetness on his hand or the sensation of power he was experiencing at seeing that huge black centaur obeying his command.

"To your stall, you! Stay there and eat the food Miss Linda brought to you. And," he turned to Pedro, "attach him to the hook. He will be there until he calms down."

Pedro nodded and took Kumbo to his stall. He attached the chain to a hook and to the centaur's collar, leaving just enough length for him to reach the trough. "You disobeyed master," he said reproachfully. "Next time, he will not be so kind. So, take care!"

Sean went to the mating stall and released Ximbo's leash from the hook.

"Back home," he said, and watched as Ximbo crossed the enclosure to enter his stall. He motioned for Pedro to lock it, and turned himself to Dara.

"You will stay here for the rest of the day, my dear. We have to be sure that the seed goes well into your womb." He caressed her face. "I am very pleased with you, Dara. You are a good servant, and you will be a fine mother too." Dara let him caress her face; having been covered four times in a row, she was too exhausted to complain. Sean moved to her back and took off the straps that held her ankles. "Now give your master a kiss," he said. He felt the mare's soft, thick lips pressing his.

As he went back to the house for lunch, he saw James coming in his direction.

"How long is a centauress' heat period?" he asked.

"Oh, some days," said James. "You better let her in the mating stall until she is over with it, even if not in the mating device. So you can be sure that Kumbo does not cover her. When her period ends, she will not let him inside her, anyway."

"I see," said Sean, and they went to the house to meet Linda and have their lunch.

That afternoon Kumbo was very unrestful in his stall. He felt uneasy at being held by the short chain going from his neck to the wall, and was still smoldering his anger at what he had seen. For the first time in those last few days, he doubted whether it had been wise to accept the man's invitation. His childlike brains were working hard: on the one hand, they had a fine place to stay and more food than he had ever imagined being able to get. He liked the collar as an ornament, and his new aspect after the shaving of his hair. He had also liked the night when he had fucked the human girl; he grinned as he recalled how soft and warm her pussy had felt on his cock.

On the other hand, the collar was behaving badly to him, not letting him to go where he wanted. He touched it and felt it tight on his neck. He tried once more to see what was that strange bug that had bit his cock earlier, but could not guess what it was. Anyway, the bug seemed now either gone or asleep; he was not feeling anything different there. He thought of Sean: he could be kind, and it was fun carrying him around, but the man had spoken harshly to him, and he was not pleased at that. He sensed that the human had some power over him; he could not understand why, but every time that two-legged creature looked into his eyes, or spoke with that cold voice, he had felt an urge to do what he told him too. Aye, this was too complicated... He decided to have a talk with Ximbo later; maybe the other male could help him to reach a conclusion.

He heard Sean's voice at the stall window.

"Now, my friend, I have to talk to you," said Sean, holding two shining, ripe apples in his hands. He knew perfectly that the centaur could not reach the door, as the chain held him to the wall hook. He showed the apples to Kumbo:

"Do you want one? Please catch it in the air!" And he threw an apple to the centaur. Kumbo grabbed it and began to munch it, his face still showing an expression of anger.

Sean continued: "I can see you are not pleased because Ximbo covered Dara. But you have to understand, my friend. I want the best possible colts, and we think that they are very similar to each other. Both are good runners, while you are stronger, but also heavier, and less fast. Oh, you run well also," he said, seeing that Kumbo was preparing to say something, "but each of you has specific abilities, and it is wise to use you in what you are best." He stopped to see if Kumbo would react to the word "use," but the centaur did not grasp the subtlety of his master's language.

"Now, we have decided this way. You will cover three mares, as they come to heat, and Ximbo will cover only two. This is because you are the leader of the herd, and we recognize that. Yours will be Samba, Tonga and Suli; Sheena will be mated to Ximbo. Are you pleased with this arrangement?"

Kumbo frowned. He was trying to understand: the man had said that he would have more mares than Ximbo. He felt proud at that piece of news, and his teeth appeared as he grinned. Sean went on:

"You will be a great help to me, my friend. I count on you to bring all those stones where we have to build the wall to contain the meadow, and also to take me to town when I need to. You will be admired by every person who sees you!" And he threw the second apple to the centaur, who grabbed it in the air and began to bite into it.

Sean opened the lock on the door and entered the stall. "Now bend your head and let me caress your scalp as a token of friendship between you and your master." Kumbo did as the man told him: Sean rubbed his palm on the scalp, feeling its rough touch. He felt strangely aroused by that, albeit he was not usually attracted to males, not to say to semi-human ones. But the vision of that powerful male obediently letting himself be caressed like a child, the smell of his strong, black body, were having a strange effect on his balls. "Maybe later," he thought. "Let's see how he behaves; then I will decide how far it is safe to go."

"Turn around," he said. Kumbo obeyed. Sean lifted his tail and contemplated the huge sac, the ring well placed where it should be. "These balls will make me rich," he thought, as his hand stretched to rub the centaur's sac. "Stay still, I will not hurt you, my friend," he said. He caressed the sac for some seconds, and watched as the long, black cock stretched out of its shaft. Kumbo was tense, but he felt good as the man rubbed his palm there. Sean stopped; he had seen enough.

Ximbo and the females were out in the training field, with Linda and some of the farm hands, being exercised in parading skills. As Sean pondered whether or not he should take the centaur cock in his hands, he heard them coming back. He went out of Kumbo's stall and greeted the girls. They had finished the day's work; he saw as Samba went to peek into the mating stall and talk to Dara. Sean smiled; all was well. He went back to the office to do some paperwork.

Samba was stunned to see Dara enclosed in the mating device.

"What is this, Dara?" she asked.

"I don't know. But master said that I have to remain here until Miss Linda comes to release me. And Samba," she went on, "Ximbo slatted me four times! I brocked a lot..."

"Oh," said Samba. "And you were in this thing?"

"Yes..."

"You are mad, Dara? I would never let the humans put me there... You cannot even turn around, it is like a cage!"

Dara pondered her friend's words.

"Not so much... You know, when you are being slatted, you don't think of that!"

"Come here, Samba," they heard Linda's voice calling. Samba left the mating stall and went where the girl was. Linda gave to her her portion of apples, and said:

"Enough work for today... Now you all go into your stalls... We have a busy day tomorrow." As the taurs walked inside the stalls, she locked them and went to meet Dara. She released her from the mating device, and said:

"You will not work until your heat period ends. You will stay here, letting Ximbo's seed rest so it can make a nice foal in your womb. And, dear" – she kissed the girl's face - "you were so good, Master is so pleased with you!" With these words, she went out, locked the stall and disappeared from Dara's sight.

The next day dawned as the farm hands brought the centaurs their food. The females' breasts were turgid again, and the lads milked them before harnessing them to the cart and to the plows. They sat down and treated themselves to some milk, savoring its sweet taste and somewhat thick consistence. The remainder of the bucket was taken to the house for the scientists's breakfast; Kumbo and Ximbo were saddled and led to the place where they would take many small stones to build the bracing on the meadow walls.

Samba and Suli waited as the stones were piled on the cart; when it was full, the lad told them to pull the cargo. They took some time to understand how they should do that, as the cart was heavy, but with some stimulation and many "Whoo, girls! You can do that! Don't be lazy!" from the lads, they managed to pull as far as the meadow the first load of their young lives. They took the now empty cart to the place where the males were working; Kumbo and Ximbo filled it to full, and the two females pulled the new cargo to the meadow. Several trips were made until the sun went high on the sky; as they were brought back to have lunch, the girls were sweating at the effort required from them.

8. Taming a rebellious mare

That afternoon, as a farm helper was riding her and teaching her how to make circles around a pole, Samba could not take from her mind the image of Dara in the mating device. She was worried: had they done well to accept the man's invitation? As she was inattentive to commands, the boy slapped her rump with the riding crop. She became suddenly angry: that was too much! She bucked and pranced; taken by surprise, the lad was thrown on the ground. He stood up and reprimanded the mare, but she would not let herself be ridden again. She was fed up with all that; she spat on the boy's face and missed it by an inch. Fearing what would come next, the boy deftly attached her reins to a tree and went to call Linda.

As the girl came with him, she sniffed the air and realized at once what the problem was: Samba was becoming indocile because her heat period had set in. Linda tried to talk to her, but she was not listening.