The Centaur Ranch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Sean locked her up again.

"Thank you, Linda! We now know that Beau's cream can do the job, or at least potentialize what was already in your organism. Next, I want you to stay a whole week with the belt on."

Linda opened her mouth, her face a mask of anguish.

"A whole week? Sean, this is absurd... Please, let us stop this... I will go mad!"

"No, you will not... You are doing well; I saw how you have been exercising. Think of the possible uses of the combined kit, centauress cream and belt, for example to women in professional sports: the tension in them would make them break record after record, and the Olympic Committee would have nothing to object!"

Linda sighed. She knew that Sean was right.

"Now you go and write an add to put on the newspaper. We are recruiting some black girls for James's new experiment: we will inoculate them with centauress cream and make them produce their own secretion. The darker the better, I suppose."

The following day the ad was inserted in the local newspaper. It was phrased in ambiguous words, asking for girls to work in a scientific experiment at the Centaur Ranch; of course, nothing was said about the nature of the experiment. By early afternoon, a line of girls had formed outside the office and Sean was selecting the darkest ones. He chose five of them, assured himself that they were eighteen or older, explained to them that they were running an experiment in female sexuality. The girls were a bit stunned, but paid keen attention to his voice.

"Now that you know what you are going into, you have to sign this contract. You will be paid twelve dollars a day for the next five or six weeks, we give you room and board, but we expect full co-operation from you. The experiment will make you live in a special cage during this time; you will be naked and maybe will have to wear a collar. We will observe your reactions to the substances that we will give you. It is not dangerous, but it will make some changes in you. Do you agree?"

The girls were astonished. That amounted to about five hundred dollars, an enormous sum of money by their standards. They conferred quickly and decided that it was worth to try, even if that thing sounded a bit weird. The tallest of them spoke to Sean:

"Ok, we will do as you say, sir." Then they signed the contracts and were led to the cage that James had ordered built for them.

It was Linda who came to collar them and link a chain from each collar to the cage's bar. During the previous days, Beau had collected cream from the best mares in the farm; Linda took one of them and rubbed generously the black girls' cunts with it. Then she took five chastity belts from her purse and fitted them to the slender black bodies.

There was an evil grin on her face as she clasped lock after lock: she knew from experience what the girls would be through. Her eyes beamed: in a few days, she would be liberated from that torture. Then she could make those nice velvety tongues please her open, free cunt, while theirs were safely locked under the belt. The girls were pretty and healthy, she thought; they would stand well the test, and maybe one or another could be permanently hired to help in the farm.

"You will stay here for some days," she said. "You will feel strong sensations between your legs, and this will keep you from touching there."

She watched amusedly the surprised look in the black girls' eyes; then she went out of the cell and locked the barred door. The girls were left to themselves; Linda could hear them talking excitedly about what was happening.

The week went by without incidents. To her surprise, Linda discovered that she was growing accustomed to the permanent sensation of itching on her pussy; the physical exertions were helping her to keep some control over her mind. Sean asked her two or three times to please him with her mouth; James had her ass almost every day, but neither yielded to her pleas to be released.

On the seventh day, Sean opened her and measured her tension. It was obviously on the top of the scale. He got a spatula and scooped the thick juice that covered her labia. He smiled:

"I think this is going very well, Linda. This is to put on Beau; we want to see whether the reverse effect can obtain. Now I will go with you to the cage, and you can spend one or two hours with the new girls. What do you say?"

"Sean... We could end the experiment; we know that Beau's secretion is very effective..."

Sean put what he had taken from her in a flask and sealed it.

"You know, Linda? I have to say that I am pleased to see that you are becoming ... how shall I put it... a very complying girl! James has told me about how obediently you bend to that desk and let you back hole be used."

Linda repressed a movement of rage. So that bastard had been talking to Sean about what he was doing to her! She touched the lock on her waist, her face red with shame, and listened to what her boss was saying.

"Today I will let you have your time with the girls. Then we will lock you again, as I said, for... let us see... ten days. I hope you use well your free time. Now get moving!"

Linda had no choice; she dressed up and went to the cage with Sean. As they approached, they could see the girls stretching their arms through the bars, imploring to be released from the belt.

"Look at them... they are mad with desire!" He came by the cage barred door and touched the tits of a girl. They were hard as a rock.

"You are being very helpful, I have to thank you all," he said ironically.

"Please, please, open this..." said the girl.

"Yes, we will open your belts today, Please put your hands to the door bar; we will have to do some measuring on you, and we need your hands attached."

The five girls obeyed and Sean cuffed their hands quickly. Then they entered the cage and unlocked their belts. The girls tried to rub their thighs, but Sean slapped their asses with the small riding crop.

"Be quiet, you all! Miss Linda has to take your secretion for scientific studies."

Linda took the spatula and began to scoop the thick juice from the girls' labia. She tasted each one and inserted a finger in her cunt, evaluating which ones were fit to receive her anxious tongue. The vision of their naked black bodies, bent in a forty-five degrees angle, their fine backs and asses exposed, aroused her instantly. She scooped each girl and collected the substance; she could not repress the thought that they were very similar to the centauresses in the Cream Factory. Like them, they moved their hips while attached; like them, they were being stimulated and could not do anything to appease the tension on their pussies. And like them, they would please her in a few minutes...

She handed the flasks to Sean and heard him saying:

"Two hours."

Linda chose one of the girls and began rubbing her cunt on that inviting black ass. The girl reacted by moving her body forward. Linda held her by her waist and said:

"Keep quiet! I will give you some pleasure if you obey me."

"Yes, Miss Linda," the girl replied.

"Rub slowly your black ass on my pussy and make me come," said Linda. "And do it well, or I won't release you!"

The girl did as she was told. Linda was so excited that she came almost immediately, her body shaking wildly as she licked the long, swan-like neck of the girl. The sensation of the soft, velvet black skin on her pussy was delicious; she felt one spasm after another, as the pent-up tension on her clit seemed to vanish in the air. She knelt behind the black girl and sucked her labia with her mouth, feeling the acre taste of her secretion. She found the clitty and licked it passionately; the girl moaned loudly, her hands attached to the bar, as she contracted all her muscles and came as she had never come in her entire life.

Linda sighed, exhausted. Then she took the hands of another girl and cuffed them on her back. The girl looked at her, not knowing what she was supposed to do. Linda lay back on the floor and ordered her:

"On your kneels, now! You will lick me until I tell you to stop."

The girl knelt and began to lick the white pussy opened up in front of her. Linda closed her eyes; the touch of the red, wet tongue was soft as silk, as it flickered up and down on her clit. The black girl took all the labia in her mouth and sucked; Linda put her feet on her back and rubbed them, as she liked to do with the black centauresses. She came again in a few minutes, muttering something in a low voice. She motioned to the girl to stop and come to her soles. She was yearning to have them licked by that magical tongue.

The girl hesitated a bit, but Linda's glance was so authoritative that she put her lips to the white woman's soles and began to lick them. Linda put her fingers to her pussy and masturbated herself as the girl sucked on her toes; another orgasm came quickly. Then she positioned the girl to a sixty-nine job and delighted herself with the taste of her cunt.

"Put your tongue inside me and stay there," she ordered. She loved that caress, which imitated the feeling of a cock inside her, but was infinitely softer. She came for the fourth time in a row, feeling calm for the first time in many days. She stood up and took a glance at the chained girls.

"You are all pretty, and you deserve some pleasure. I will release you and let you play with each other. But when I sayfinish, you stand up and let me put the belt on you again. Those who disobey will be forced to it, and kept in the belt for the rest of your period here. So don't try any tricks!"

She released the girls and watched as they jumped on each other to get touched and to touch. They rolled down the floor, hugging each other and making sixty nines with their mouths on each other's pussy. The noise of their excited voices was music to Linda's ears; she let them play with each other and took notes of the time each needed to come - not more than two minutes, as she noticed. Then she chose another girl to please her and came some more times. When Sean came to see how the orgy was going, she was on top of one of the girls and having her breasts licked by her.

"Belt time!" he announced curtly.

The girls stood up obediently and let themselves be locked again.

"Thank you!" said the farmer, clipping their belt chains to the appropriate hooks. "I hope you have enjoyed your time with Miss Linda."

"When are you releasing us again?" asked one of the girls.

"When you have produced enough secretion," was the answer. "Now lie down and keep quiet. Linda, let us go, we have work to do."

They left and entered the next room. Sean gave her the belt and said:

"Put it on yourself, you know how it is done."

Linda sighed and took the belt in her hands. She thought for a moment of letting it a bit loose, so that she could touch herself, but Sean's finger was moving to the sides: he had read her mind and was telling her not to cheat. She adjusted the belt as tight as she could and clasped the lock. Sean patted her ass:

"Good girl," he said. "Your cunt will be aired again in ten days. Now please go to the office; we have a visit, a client who wants to buy some centaurs. Please show them to her and treat her well, will you?"

Linda was astonished. "A client? Who is she?"

"A Ms. Hsin, it seems. She has read about us in some paper of James's and came all the way down to check it out."

Linda waved her hand and went to meet Ms. Hsin. Her pussy was not itching now; she wondered how long that pleasant sensation would last...

25. A client comes to the farm

Ms. Hsin was an Oriental woman in her middle thirties. She was petite and slender; her black, shining hair was made into a bum behind her head, leaving bare her small ears and giving her the appearance of a schoolteacher. She was looking through the office window when Linda came in and greeted her.

"I am Linda, Dr. Wilkins' assistant. Welcome to our ranch!"

Ms. Hsin smiled and took a good glance at the pretty young woman in jeans. She smiled:

"He is lucky to have such a pretty assistant!"

Linda smiled back. "So she likes girls...," she thought. "She is not bad, either... I wished I had not this thing on me! But Sean said I have to keep it on for still ten days..." She sighed. "What can we do for you?"

"I heard that you are raising centaurs here, and I will need some males for heavy duty. I have bought a farm and there are many trees to be uprooted, so that the area becomes fit for planting."

"Oh, that is simple," said Linda. "We have a lot of them just arriving to mature age."

She thought to herself that that was really a stroke of luck. In nature, centaur herds had but one or two males to keep the females under control, but, as the mares kept delivering, the ranch had now the same amount of colts and fillies, about fifteen of each. She had talked to James about this, and they had considered gelding a good number of colts, so that the appropriate balance would be kept. But of course it was silly to geld black centaurs, as there were so few of them in the world. Maybe in the years to come that could be done, as with horses or bulls, but not now. So, a sale of some of the young males was just what they needed.

"Would you like to see them?" Linda asked.

"Yes, sure!"

They left the office and went down to the foalry, as Linda explained to Ms. Hsin how they had developed the serums that guaranteed a steady and rapid production of young centaurs. They passed several females pulling carts loaded with all sorts of items. Ms. Hsin opened her eyes wide as she saw the collared black females harnessed to the carts, their tits naked, their skins shining on their finely designed torsos.

"They are so beautiful!" she said. "And they seem very tame, too... Are all of them born here?"

"No, we take them from the woods and teach them to do what is needed," said Linda. "The black variety of centaurs is very docile: they learn quickly and like us humans. You just have to be careful not to offend them; they are proud, even if not very intelligent." She whistled to one of the girls that was passing near:

"You here, come!"

The girl approached her muscles tense with the weight of the cart.

"You may touch her," Linda said. "The badge tells her name" – she read aloud – "Kananga, and the two beads on her collar show that she has given already two kids." She pointed to the curve of the centauress belly. "As you can see, she is pregnant again, approximately in the middle of her gestation."

The tauress stopped by the women. Ms. Hsin caressed her chin and face, feeling the soft black skin. She was sweating from the effort; Ms. Hsin ran her finger on her shoulder, slowly bringing it to her nipple. The tauress looked at Linda, intrigued.

"It is ok, Kananga. Ms. Hsin is here to visit us for some days. Be nice and let her examine you, it is the first time she sees one of your kind." She was smiling at the woman's excitement: it was now clear what her preferences were.

"Touch her as much as you like, they are accustomed to that," she said. "Try her fur, she has certainly been brushed this morning."

The Oriental lady was becoming wet under her pants as her hands felt the mare's firm body. She went around her to lift her tail: she was curious to see what a centauress' cunt looked like.

"What is this on her labia?" she asked as she saw the ring.

"This is a device to make them horny when we need them so," said Linda. "It comes in handy when one of us wants pleasure: you turn it on, the mare comes into heat and allows herself to be used as necessary. Just see!"

Linda took the control from her pocket and pressed on it Kananga's code a series of numbers also written on her badge. Ms. Hsin opened her mouth in surprise as she watched the mare become aroused: she began to thump the ground, her face became tense with lust, her hands went to her nipples, and a strong scent filled the air. The woman lifted the mare's tail and saw her labia opening and closing, expecting some rod to come into her; they were shiny with the nectar that formed slowly under her clit. The mare was shaking her body under the harness, as the waves of unsatisfied lust went through her body.

"If you rub your finger on this substance and lick it, you can test the effect on yourself," said Linda. Ms. Hsin did precisely that: she inserted her finger into the mare's pussy, took a good scoop of the nectar and licked it eagerly.

Linda turned down the ring and told Kananga:

"Ok, dear, now you take this cart where it has to be taken. And quickly!"

The mare took a deep breath and started moving. Linda said:

"In about half an hour, you will feel the effect of it. Now let us go to the foalry."

They walked to the enclosed area and Ms. Hsin could not suppress a small cry of surprise. Behind the tall fence, some thirty colts and fillies of all ages, from small kids to centaurs she could see were young adults, were playing and yelling at each other.

"How cute they are!" she said, as the foals came in block to the fence.

"Yes, and very docile too, as they are born in captivity," smiled Linda. "Please take your time to examine them; I am sure you will find what you need." She lowered her voice: "The price list is in the office; make a note of the names and I will tell you what each costs. Now I will go to the lab; meet me there when you are finished." She addressed the centaurs as she closed the gate bolt behind her:

"You behave well to our guest! She will not harm you."

Ms. Hsin took her time to examine the more developed males, touching their biceps, stroking their fur, feeling the strength of their legs and rumps. The young centaurs were excited by the smell of a new human. The woman slid her hand along the back of one of them, feeling the young muscles and firm bones under the very dark skin. The centaur let himself be touched; born in captivity, he was accustomed to be manipulated by humans.

"Hmmm, strong arms... You know, dear, I am planning to take some of you to live with me at my farm," she said. She let her hand go down to the thick black fur on his rump, and lifted his tail to have a glance at the sac. It was already well developed; from it, a sizeable cock dangled limp. Ms. Hsin was not attracted to him as a possible partner, but she wanted to know how he would compare to a horse of a similar age. She lifted his legs to examine the hooves; she palpated his leg muscles, feeling them and finding them quite capable of pulling a good amount of weight. She took a note of his name, as written on the collar badge, and went on to check another colt.

"Have you been ridden yet?" she asked.

"No, miss," replied the young centaur. "But we know that outside we carry you humans where you have to go."

"Yes, that is the rule," said the woman. Her gaze was captured by the fillies: she admired their perky tits, their shining black fur and torsos. A thought flickered through her mind: if they could be made hot by that ring, as she had seen shortly before, maybe they could be taught to please her too... The idea of a young black centauress licking her pussy and making her come was very pleasant. She approached one of the girls and made her open her mouth; she rubbed her finger on the tauress' tongue and felt its smoothness.

The cream she had taken was beginning to make its effect; she was feeling her nipples harden and an itching sensation on her labia. She looked at her watch: about one hour has elapsed. She had chosen four colts from the ones that looked ready to be trained in work. She took the key to the gate bolt, opened it and closed it behind her; she walked slowly to the office, watching the centaurs come and go, prodded by farm hands, some attached to carts, some being ridden with saddles and reins from their collars. She noticed that the males' skulls were shaven; she stopped by a huge male and asked the boy on his top: