The Centaur Ranch Pt. 05

Story Info
New males are lured into the farm.
17.5k words
4.38
55.9k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

28. The snare

Next morning, Ms. Hsin was taken to see the milking of the mares. There were ten machines, with sucking cups adapted to the female's breasts; a long tube collected the milk into a bucket. The serum for producing milk was injected on each female once a month; every morning, their tits were heavy, so that they accepted easily to be relieved. This morning, the first group had just finished giving their liquid; Moleke and Matombo were lifting the buckets and emptying them into big barrels. She watched as a new batch of ten females entered the shed, while outside the last group waited for their turn.

Ms. Hsin took a long glance at the females that were coming out from the shed. She recognized Ginga, the girl she had ridden the day before. She turned to Linda, who was beside her:

"May I have that one? She is so young and fresh..."

Linda smiled.

"Certainly, Ms. Hsin. You will have a great time with her. Ginga," she said, "you will go with Ms. Hsin and please her, as I taught you, before you go to your work. Understand?"

"Yes, mistress," said the centauress.

Linda turned on her ring and gave Ms. Hsin the leash.

"Please choose an empty pen, and ... have a good time. She is very obedient, I am sure you will like her."

As Ms. Hsin's moans began to be heard from a nearby stall, a farm hand came to tell Linda that she was wanted at the office.

A military officer was there; his eyes were glued to the naked breasts of the barefoot black girl who was serving him a cup of coffee. Sean was talking to him:

"Yes, it could be done, I think." He turned to Linda:

"Hello, dear! This is Sargent Oliveira, the commander of our local police. He has asked us to train a dozen males to help in the patrolling tasks. How many already mature ones have we left?"

"Ms. Hsin has bought those four; the others are still to young to be sold," Linda replied.

Sargent Oliveira seemed frustrated.

"Can you capture some from the woods, then?"

"That depends on Dr. Wilkins' instruments, not on my will," said Sean.

James was entering the office at that very moment. Sean told him about the officer's request.

"Well, I will see what I can do," said the biologist. "There must be many out there in the forest: we have captured a good number of females, and the birth rate must be roughly the same for both genders. You say you want about a dozen?"

"Yes, doctor. We are thinking of a special mounted squad, and motorcycles are expensive. So I thought I could use centaurs; they could help with other chores, too. Mr. Parker here thinks it could be a good idea."

James thought for a moment.

"It would be a new line of work," he said dreamily. "All right, I will do the search with my instruments and let you know."

"Thank you," said Oliveira. "Now I must be going."

As he left the office and entered his car, Sean said:

"That could bring us a lot of money. How do you think it could be done?"

"I will have to think about this. Anyway, there is room for about two hundred centaurs here, and at present we have about fifty, including the foals. We will prepare one of the farthest stables to receive this new group, a sort of "welcoming corral". They will be kept there until they become manageable; after the necessary training, we will dispatch them to Sargent Oliveira. In this way, they will not mingle with the farm centaurs, preserving discipline among our beasts and avoiding a lot of problems."

"Good idea," approved Sean. He turned to Linda:

"Where is the Chinese lady?"

"In a stable, with Ginga," replied Linda.

‘Good! Have her males prepared to go, I think her truck is coming soon. And let's see how she is faring..."

They strolled down to the enclosure, leaving James at to his lab to set the instruments.

In the stall, Ms. Hsin was in a trance-like state. She was sitting naked on a stool, her clothes at her side, her legs parted. Ginga had folded her front legs; Ms. Hsin was holding her head and moaning loudly.

"Don't stop! Oh, this is fantastic!"

She did not notice the visitors; she was rubbing the mare's human back with her feet, her eyes closed, and her belly trembling as a new orgasm approached. She uttered a long, loud moan as her whole body shook with the spasm from her pussy.

"Are you well, Ms. Hsin?" Sean asked politely.

She opened her eyes.

"Oh yes... Thank you... She is very good at this!"

"Do you want to stay with her here?"

"No. I would faint if I had a sixth orgasm in a row," Ms. Hsin replied.

Sean looked at her naked body. "What a pity she is a Lesbian," he thought. "Her cunt is perfect, so tight and hot..."

Ms. Hsin was lying on the hay, taking a rest. She was not disturbed by the presence of Sean and Linda; after all, they had seen her naked and chained for several days, and the man had even fucked her. She shivered as the vision of the belt passed through her mind.

"Please take your time," said Sean.

"I have to go," she said. "When will the centaurs be ready?"

"They are being washed and brushed," said Sean. "You can leave if you wish, but please remember that you are most welcome at any time."

Linda saddled Ginga and went out of the stall. Sean left Ms. Hsin resting from her erotic exertions and went to see how things were going with the centaurs. He walked to the foalry, where the four young males were being prepared to leave the farm.

Sean liked to go there and check how the small centaurs were developing. They were really cute, with their earrings showing who their fathers were, and their tiny collars showing whom they belonged to. As he arrived there, Pedro was bringing in three little males and two females. They had been just weaned from their mothers, and would spend the next few months in the foalry, until they grew old enough to be trained and begin working.

Sean watched as Pedro attached collars on their necks; then he caressed their heads, playing tenderly with the earrings that showed who their fathers were.

"I am Master," he said. "You are fine kids; here you will have companions and play a lot." He watched as the little ones began to frolic and sniff the other foals and fillies; all seemed in order here. In a few weeks, he would have more centaurs arriving to adulthood; maybe an auction could be held, he thought.

The males he had sold at such a good profit were now being chained together. He approached them and caressed their faces, one after another:

"You will go to another farm, to live and work there," he said. "You will obey Ms. Hsin as you have learned here; I expect all of you to be good centaurs and serve her well."

He opened the gate and watched as the farm hand prodded the taurs out of the corral. He smiled at the image before his eyes: four healthy males, raised at his farm, exchanged for more than a hundred thousand dollars... Their hooves made a clicking sound on the gravel road that led to the parking lot; their backs shone under the morning sun, and their fine rumps wiggled as they walked together towards the cattle truck. "Have a good trip," Sean said to himself, as he heard the bang of the truck's back cabin door.

Ms. Hsin came soon after and took her seat beside the driver; she was still a bit dizzy from the experience with Ginga. As they left, she saw the filly galloping with Linda on her back; she waved them goodbye and disappeared on the road.

*

A week or so passed without incidents; then, one morning, as they were having breakfast, James said:

"I have been thinking about how to get those males in. We cannot count upon a nice herd; they must be scattered around, alone or in groups of two or three. On the other hand, we can't wait until they come spontaneously, and it is not sure that they will let themselves to be talked into losing their freedom. I have considered a sleeping shot, but this is awkward: how would we transport two or three sleeping centaurs? They must be attracted somehow to a snare, that much is evident, but the snare must be already the very stables they will be locked in, or the problem of how to transport them will arise anew."

Sean and Linda nodded. The biologist's reasoning was impeccable. He went on:

"I found a simple solution... we will use females as baits."

"What do you have in mind?" asked Linda.

"In the "welcoming stable," we will place all the stuff we need to tame the taurs – hooks on walls, poles for them to circle, a tack with saddles and reins, etc. Near this stable, a gate will be opened in the fence. Beginning from it, stones drenched in centauress scent will be dropped for some miles in every direction. Do you remember that fairy tale about the boy who left small stones behind him to show the way back home? My idea is simple: the males will feel the smell of hot females, and will follow the trail to the opening in the fence."

He grabbed a sheet of paper and a pencil and drew a rough square, then divided it into five rectangles.

"There will be five pens in the stable. Here, near the end of each pen, there will be a grid from ceiling to floor. Behind this grid, a female will be hooked. We can leave Beau on watch near the opening; as she sees the males, she turns the mare's ring on, and the centaurs get into the pen. She locks the door, and we have our centaurs! Of course, as the mare is behind the grid, they cannot reach her. Beau takes the mare out through this other door here, hooks her in the next pen, and we wait for another batch of males."

"That sounds good, but how long will the effect of the scent on the stones last?" asked Sean.

"Oh, I suppose about a week."

"And how are we to collar them? They will be furious when they discover that they are trapped," said Linda.

"You just leave them there in the dark. There will be carrots prepared with sedative, as we used on that rebellious mare, do you remember?"

"Yes, Samba. It worked well with her."

"Yes," pursued James. "As they are sedate, you place the collars on their necks and hook them to the wall. The walls between the pens will be solid; they can kick them and make all the fuss they want, but once chained, they are done. The collars will have an electric prod to them, like we use for horses or cattle; that will be useful for taming the centaurs."

"You are fantastic, Dr. Wilkins!" Linda said admiringly.

Sean approved of the plan, and went out to give the necessary orders. Moleke, Matombo, Kumbo, Ximbo, Kafu and Vudu were harnessed to carts and sent to the town to bring cement, sand and bricks for the dividing walls, as well as strong steel grids; Sean gave the chief mason instructions as how the stable was to be adapted, and work began that same day. The construction was simple; in a few days, it was completed.

The following day, all the females were brought to the Cream Factory and attached to the hooks; their rings were turned on and scent production began. By late afternoon, the mares were mad at being aroused for hours without any relief; their whinnies filled the air, the noise of hooves thumping was deafening, but they had given several pints of scent.

"Good," said Linda to Beau. "Take them to their stalls and feed them; they have been very helpful."

She looked as the mulatto girl and licked her own lips. With all the agitation around Ms. Hsin and the ebony girls, Beau had not bee required to do anything connected with the experiment since the day Kafu had fucked her and her secretion had been rubbed on Linda's labia. "Her pussy must be ready for some licking," Linda thought.

When the girl had finished her task, Linda called her to the office.

"Strip out of your pants, Beau! I want to measure you."

Beau obeyed; Linda took the measurer and read the scale. It was near ten; anyway, the swollen labia and the double-sized clit showed clearly that she had had no pleasure for some days.

"You certainly want some relief, don't you, Beau?" asked Linda as she rubbed the girl's slit with her the tip of her finger.

"Oh yes, Mistress Linda!"

"You will get some if you perform well your next task," said the young biologist, pulling slightly the little chain that hung from the pussy ring. And she explained to Beau what her part was in the plan to capture the male centaurs.

"As soon as the first males are locked in, I will turn your ring on and let you have a good orgasm," said Linda. Beau nodded; she had been willing to relieve herself, but had refrained from doing so because she didn't want to get belted like Miss Linda.

Hundreds of small stones and twigs had been collected the previous days and brought to a special stall. Beau was charged with the task of spilling scent on them; they were put into barrels, and the following day farm hands dropped them on every path leading to the special opening near the welcoming corral.

Linda and Sean had discussed which mare should be used as bait and decided that none of the already trained ones would do, because, after the first lot of males had been captured, they could warn the next group about the snare and ruin the plan. There were the three females just taken out from the foalry; of these, Kenga and Ginga had been already introduced to the duties of their kind. The obvious choice was Nara; so she was brought to the new pen and chained to the wall hook.

"Nara, dear, you will stay here and wait," said Linda as she caressed the girl's perky tits. "We think that you are to enter your period very soon; then a male will come and cover you."

Nara's eyes glared with pleasure.

"As the male comes into the stall, you just keep quiet and wait," Linda went on. "He will be very aroused, maybe he will shout too; don't be afraid, just stay still and wait."

"Will it be Kafu, miss Linda?"

"No, I don't think so. Probably a male that you don't know; Master has decided that this is better for you." She kissed Nara on her cheek and left her there, wondering what it could be like to be covered.

*

As James had predicted, there were scattered males roaming around some miles from the farm, precisely the ones that had been defeated by Matombo, Banto and Kalango some months before. A group of three was looking for food; suddenly one of them stopped still and sniffed the air.

"There are females not far from here," he said. "Can you smell the scent? They must be lost from the herd."

"Yes," said another, his nostrils open to let the scent in: a twig smeared with the scent was just under his hoof.

"They have been here!" said the third one. "Here, feel her smell, she must be in heat... Maybe we can reach her?"

The centaurs bent down their heads down and sniffed. Their noses told them how to follow the trail of the prepared stones and twigs, and soon they were before the opening in the fence.

They stopped, not knowing what to do next. From her watch post on a tree, Beau saw them and turned Nara's ring on.

The biggest male sniffed again.

"There are females in that direction," he said excitedly, pointing to the stable. They pricked their ears: behind the grid, Nara was whining loudly as the ring stimulated her pussy.

"Let's see," said the youngest male, who was a very dark and muscular lad. He entered the fifty-yard path that led directly into the welcoming stable; it seemed a corridor, because a wired fencing had been placed on both sides of it. Sean had thought that an opening in the farm fence could be too tempting, in the case one of his already tamed beasts happened to come nearby. But the centaurs did not pay attention to that; Nature's call was strong on them, and Beau could see their stretched cocks as they marched cautiously into the corridor.

"There!" shouted one of them, his nostrils flaring with the smell of the young, aroused mare. Then he saw Nara's back. "Look there, she is waiting for us!"

The mare's tail was moving to the sides, her legs thumping the ground. The males rushed onto her, but to their surprise, something like a big spider's web stopped them before they could reach her. Then something banged after them, and light disappeared: Beau had come down from her tree and locked them in.

Nara had also sniffed the males and was expecting one of them to cover her. She walked to and for in her part of the pen, bucked and pranced desperately, but, as her collar was chained to a hook, she could not reach them. The males were confused; it was all-dark inside the pen, and their eyes took some time to get accustomed to dusk-like atmosphere.

Then one of them turned his head and saw the locked door. He crossed the space that separated him from it and banged with his closed fists; as it did not open, he suddenly understood:

"We are trapped!" he shouted.

The other two taurs came to the door and banged on it; then all turned their backs to it and kicked it as strongly as they could; the door, however, was made of solid wood, and nothing happened.

"What are we to do? What is this place?" one of them asked the mare.

"Come here, I am in heat!," Nara yelled.

As she was uttering these words, the door on her side of the pen opened and two human girls appeared, one white as a ghost, the other more like a centauress, but with two legs instead of a fine equine body. Linda turned Nara's ring off and said:

"Nara, dear, you will have to wait; these males are too agitated, they could hurt you." She gave the mare no time to think; turning to Beau, she whispered:

"Take her to the next pen, hook her and wait for me. I will come soon and turn your ring on, as I promised." Beau obeyed; Linda turned to the captured males and heard their anguished voices. They were all talking at the same time, their hands on the grid, shaking it violently, but it was well placed and resisted the assault.

"Who are you? And why are we here? We want to go out!"

"You are in Master's farm," said Linda calmly. "And you'd better get used to it, because you will stay here a long time," she added, taking a good glance at the muscular bodies of the males. "There is food in the trough and water in the big bucket. Bye!"

The centaurs yelled at her as she closed the door behind the grid and disappeared, leaving them in the darkness. They bucked, kicked the walls and the wooden door, but nothing helped; there was no way out. Finally, after a useless fight, they became tired and began to search for the food.

"Here," said the biggest male as he found the trough. The other two approached; apples and carrots disappeared quickly in their mouths. The sedative that had been spread on the fruits made a quick effect; soon they felt sleepy and somewhat dizzy. They lay themselves on the hay covered ground, hoping that somehow the obstacles would vanish and that they could go back to the wood.

About half an hour later, the centaurs heard a noise and opened their eyes. Two creatures like those they had just seen were approaching them; they tried to stand up, but were too dizzy to do that.

"Excellent specimens," said a voice. "Each one can easily fetch twenty thousand dollars when tamed."

"Let's collar them quickly," said the other voice.

The centaurs felt something closing around their necks; it was the special metal collars that James had prepared. The men attached strong chains, twelve feet long, to the pole that stood in the middle of the pen; then they put the loose end of each chain through a ring on the side of the collars and clasped a padlock to it. The centaurs would be able to walk into the pen, but not reach either the door or the grid.

"Done," said Sean. "I suppose we will take some weeks to tame these creatures."

"The Sargent will be pleased," said James. The centaurs stayed on the ground, half asleep; they heard the sound of the door closing after the men, and it was all silent again.

29. One, Two, Three... Fourteen

Two or three hours later, when they woke up from their sleep, the males found themselves chained to the hooks. They were furious; wrestling with their collars, they tried to tear them up and free their necks; they pranced and bucked and kicked, but soon discovered that they could do nothing about it. Then the door behind the grid opened and a man appeared. He turned on a commuter on his side of the grid and suddenly a bulb on the ceiling shed a flood of light into the whole pen. The centaurs blinked, momentarily blinded by the strong light.