The Centaur Ranch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to my farm," said the man.

The centaurs rushed to the grid, but were stopped by a hearty tug: the chains had stretched completely and stopped them.

"Let us go back to the wood!" shouted the biggest male.

"No way," said the voice. "You are to remain here and learn to obey humans. I am Master, and I expect you to do as I say. Or..."

Sean pressed the control and sent a small shock on their necks. The centaurs were taken by surprise by the sudden pain; they bucked and put their hands to the collars, trying to pull them out.

"It is useless, my friends," said the man. "There is a bad bug in these collars, and it will bite your neck every time you disobey. Understand?" And he pressed again the control; a stronger shock made the centaurs jump and the chains tingle. They looked to the man in awe.

"You are strong, healthy centaurs," said the man. "We need you to carry us and to help us in our tasks. You will learn to do this, and, if you are obedient, there will be plenty of food and even some females for you. If you are stubborn and do not obey your master's orders, the bug will bite you again and again. I don't want to hurt you, but you have to cooperate. Now, lift your arms, let's see if you can follow orders."

Two of the centaurs lifted their arms, fearing a new shock. The biggest one stood still; his dark, intense eyes glared with anger and hate.

"Lift your arms," said Sean calmly. The centaur spat on the floor and kept still.

Sean pressed the control and sent out a maximum voltage shock. It was enough to throw the huge male to the ground; he gasped and tried once more to pull out the collar from his neck.

"Stand up and put your hands over your head," said Sean in a stern tone.

The centaur's mouth was open, in an effort to take in more air. He stared at Sean, slowly lifted himself from the ground, and put his hands over his head.

"Good," said Sean. He took some apples from his pocket.

"I will throw one to each of you; you may catch it and eat it. And understand once for all: if you obey, you are rewarded; if you disobey, you are punished."

He watched as each centaur grabbed the apple in the air and munched on it.

"Now you will circle this pole until I tell you to stop," said Sean, his hand on the control. The centaurs, still taken aback, began to walk; the chains became shorter and they were drawn to the pole. Their dark bodies were pressed together; they were panting from fear and nervousness, their hearts were thumping in their chests, and a strong smell of male musk filled the air. Sean inspired it in a long breath as he took a good glance at their powerful rumps and slush tails. He was pleased to see that their plan had worked. "Captured like rabbits," he thought.

"You are doing well, my friends. Now you go the other way round, until the chain is stretched again."

As the centaurs obeyed, he went on:

"You will receive new names here in my farm," he said. "You"- he pointed his finger to the biggest male – "will be One; you, Two, and you, Three. I am to be called Master. Understand? Now, One, say, "yes, master."

One hesitated a bit and received a small shock on his neck.

Sean heard his hoarse voice: "Yes, master."

"Very good! Now you, Two! And you, Three!"

The other males repeated the required words and got more apples from Sean's pocket.

He spent about one hour teaching the centaurs to follow commands: arms up, turn back, come together, separate, and so on. Then he turned off the commuter, closed the door without a word and left them again in the darkness.

The centaurs were too stunned to react. They stood there stupefied, pacing the small pen in every direction, touching their collars and the chains, and pondering on what had happened to them. Then the man who called himself Master reappeared, this time on the wooden door, which they could not reach anyway. The light went on again; they saw that the man was not alone. Another one was with him, a basket in his hand.

"When I come to see you, you lift your heads and say, "Good morning, master," Sean said curtly, his hand on the control.

The centaurs complied. Sean felt a little spasm in his cock. "There we go" he thought. "A few more days, and they are broken in."

"Very good," said Sean. "This is Pedro, a friend of mine; Pedro, these are One, Two and Three, my new centaurs. You will obey Pedro as if he were I; look, I am giving him the bug's master. If you disobey him, or do him any harm, the bug will bite you very hard and you won't like it at all. Now, Pedro, put their food on the trough; I want you three to put your hands on your heads as he does it."

The centaurs looked at Pedro. One's wish was to jump on the man and kill him, but he had learned the power of the bug. He kept still, his hands on his head, and the other centaurs imitated him. Pedro put the food in the trough; then he opened a tap and filled again the water bucket.

"Now I will come near you and touch your coats. If anyone tries any trick..." said Sean.

He made a few steps and put his hand to One's flank. The centaur shivered, but did not react. Sean rubbed his hand on the side of the big equine body, feeling the muscles under the soft coat. Then he touched the male's belly and followed the line of the abs muscles; the centaur kept still. The man's fingers rubbed gently his torso and felt the strong biceps.

"You are learning fast, One! Here is your reward," said Sean and gave him a carrot. "Now you say, ‘thank you, Master', as a well mannered centaur has to."

One grabbed the carrot and said in a low voice:

"Thank you, Master."

"Pedro, give them a good shower with the hose; they are stinking!" Pedro took a hose from a shelf on the wall and attached it to the tap. The centaurs were taken by surprise as the cold jet of water reached them; they tried to escape it, but stopped as Sean shouted:

"Quiet! Beware of the bug!"

Then Pedro grabbed a brush and brushed vigorously centaurs' the coats. Sean watched closely to see how they would react, but the feel of the brush was not disagreeable; they let the man do his work, looking eagerly to the trough where he had placed their food. Sean said:

"That is all right, Pedro. We can leave them now."

He turned off the light and the door banged after him.

As the centaurs were eating their meal, a tempest broke outside; they could hear the thunders and the heavy drops on the stable roof, but, to their surprise, the water did not reach them.

"Hey, we are dry here, as if we were in a cavern", said Two.

"It's true!" added Three.

One munched his carrots as the other two were talking. He hated to be linked from his neck to that thing (he did not know what the name was, it tingled when he moved), and the bug's bite was certainly painful. But, if being in that place could protect them from the feared thunders, then it would be less horrible than it seemed.

"Do you think that we will really have a female, as the man said?" asked Three.

"I don't know; he made the bug bite us," said One.

"But he also gave us food and water," said Two.

"Big deal!" snapped One. "Anyway, we have to wait, and try to discover some means of escaping from this place."

But they did not escape. During the following days, in fact, the smell of a female in heat came to their nostrils several times; from the kicking on the walls, it was obvious that others of their kind had fallen into the same trap as they had. They could hear the muffed sound of their voices, but the shouting gradually decreased.

For, in the few days following their arrival, eleven other males had been attracted to the welcoming stable. Sean and James had collared them, then the first steps in taming had been taken. Beau was charged with that task; as usually, she did a good job: the centaurs learned to follow simple commands, and to associate obeying with good apples and carrots. They had been named in sequence: Four, Five and so on, until Fourteen.

As the scent on the stones scattered around the farm began to dry and lose its power, no more males were captured. Thus Sean ordered the opening to be closed and the wired fencing removed.

A week later, Beau came the office to tell Sean that the new males seemed ready for some outdoor training. Sean touched her cunt over her pants:

"Good work, Beau. By the way, I see that Linda has kept her word; you don't seem so tense with desire as I had seen you lately."

"Yes, master, she has," smiled the mulatto girl. Since the day she had received her pussy ring, she had taken to call Sean "master".

"I think you will stay with the ring on for some time, Beau. We have put one on the other volunteers, too. And I must say that it looks very pretty on you."

Beau nodded. She had grown accustomed to the sensation of the ring on her pussy; the little chain had seemed a bit strange in the first weeks, but now she was used to that, too.

"Next step will be to train them in pulling and obeying reins," Sean continued. "They will receive rings on their nipples; Dr. Wilkins thinks that they will be more manageable if the reins go from their nipples instead of from their collars. I will need your help to fix them; please fetch that bag and follow me."

They went to the stable and opened the first pen. One, Two and Three lifted their heads as they had been taught:

"Good morning, master!"

Sean smiled to himself. Black centaurs were black centaurs, the thought; even if brought in by force, the strand of obedience in their minds could be activated without much effort.

"Today is a great day, my friends. You will receive a special ornament on you; then you will be let out and work with my helpers, who will train you and teach you all that a centaur has to know."

A quick thought flashed through One's childish mind: as soon as he saw himself out from that hideous place, he would kick the man and run back to the forest.

"Yes, master," he said.

Sean smiled at the expression of hope that illuminated the centaur's face: he had guessed the lad's intention. He approached the male and touched his chest.

"You will receive a ring here, and one here," he said. "The fillies will love them. I haven't forgotten my promise to let you cover one, but you have to be sexy, or they will prefer another male."

One hesitated; he was not sure if the man was not cheating him. But Sean didn't give him time to think; he held the chain from the centaur's snug collar and pulled him towards himself.

He took the anesthetic spray that Beau handed him, sprayed some on the lad's left nipple, held it with two fingers and pinched it with a sure coup of the surgical pliers he had used both in the females cunts and in his stallions' nostrils. The centaur felt a sensation of itching on his soft skin and made a movement to step back. Sean looked sternly at him:

"You are a big centaur, One! You can surely stand a little pinch on your chest? What will the others say if you begin to cry, like a small colt?"

These words had the expected effect: One stood still, his lips tightly pressed, while the man inserted a two-inch wide ring in his nipple and clasped the sides together. Then he repeated the operation on the right nipple; the centaur touched the rings and felt the cold metal.

"They are fine on you, One! Now you, Two."

The centaur closed his eyes and felt the pinch; in less than one minute, the two steel rings were shining on his black chest. Sean noticed with satisfaction that Three walked to him without his commanding him; he grinned and bit his lips as the pliers pierced his nipples, but did not utter a sound. Sean felt his cock swelling in his pants: the centaurs were now branded. He knew how important it was for them to see on their bodies, and on the bodies of others like them, things to remind them of the difference between their former free life in the woods and their new condition. It helped to press into their childish minds the notion that they were owned, that their duty was to serve and please their human masters.

"Beau, clip reins to One and Two, and tell Pedro and Jorge to take them out. We are going to brand the other males. Your turn will come soon, Three; just stay here and wait."

The girl passed two leather reins through the males' newly acquired rings and unhooked the chain from their collars. The farm lads came into the pen, took the reins and pulled lightly; One and Two felt the sting on their nipples and walked behind the men.


Kumbo and Matombo had piled some four hundred pounds of stones on two carts and left them at a short distance from the stable. Of course, they did not know what was inside the locked corral, nor did Sean care to tell them.

One had expected to see the opening in the fence, then run and disappear into the wood. He turned his head to where the opening had been; as he saw the continuous fence and no sign of the wired wall through which they had entered that cursed pen some days before, he looked puzzled and stopped.

He felt a pull on his chest and groaned. The man was talking to him: "If you walk close to me, the leash will not hurt you. Just let it loose, this way" – and he showed the centaur the right distance. They walked to the carts; Pedro and Jorge took harnesses and circled the centaurs' waists twice with it. The harness was fitted into the proper place on the front part of the cart; the men passed the reins under the armpits of the centaurs, told them how to hold the handles, crept on the seats and shouted:

"Whooooa!"

Two began to move, but One stood still. He could not believe that the opening had been closed, and that his hopes of running away had been frustrated. Pedro did not hesitate: as the centaur was securely attached to the cart by the waist harness, he slapped his rump with a riding whip. One turned his head back, amazed and angry. The man's arm was lifted, the whip clearly visible in his hand.

"Move on, boy!"

One was so shocked at having been whipped that he made some steps forward. The cart was heavy; the centaur's muscles could be seen under the skin of his torso as he pulled slowly the loaded wagon for some hundreds of yards. Two had arrived at the end of the path, and Jorge had made him turn one hundred and eighty degrees to come back to the stall. As One crossed him, he lowered his head; he felt ashamed of being there, attached to a cart and being prodded by the man sitting behind him. But there was no alternative; the humans were smarter, and he had better obey them, or the bad bug would bite him again.

The exercise lasted two hours. Meanwhile, all the other centaurs had received nice rings on their nipples; they were brought in turns to the open area and taught how to pull a cart. Sean came to see how they were faring; as the exercise seemed to be going well, he decided it was a good time for some pleasure with Beau. He took her to the office, ordered her to lower her pants and turned her ring on.

The mulatto girl began to move her hips in a circle, as the waves of heat flashed through her body. Sean motioned for her to lie down on the couch; he folded her knees, held her ankles and penetrated her in a single thrust. His cock slid all the way into her drenched pussy; he could hear the noise of his balls slapping against her firm ass cheeks. She milked his cock as she had learned to do, feeling the member rub on her pussy walls.

Sean pumped harder and harder, moving fast, his hips slapping against her. She was delicious, he thought as he licked her brown nipples; semen was oozing from his cock head. Then, in a strong movement, he came in her; she closed her legs behind her master, trying to take the most from the cock.

But Sean had come out of her and was motioning for her to lick his member clean. Beau obeyed; the touch of her lips was like silk on the man's dick, and he felt as it stiffened again. He moved to her cunt and sucked firmly on the wet lips; then he turned her on her belly and put his cock to the tiny brown hole between her cheeks.

She was tight there; he did not want to hurt her, so he went slowly but firmly, until his entire member had slid into her anus. She arched her body up to receive him, moaning softly as he caressed her clit with his hand. The contractions on her belly sped up; Sean was tugging tenderly her chain, which aroused her a lot. She came with a strong spasm, licking her master's hand as she let the accumulated tension flow out. Sean held her in place and pumped into her; in a few moments, he came too. His thick jet inundated her colon; he kissed softly her ears and the back of her neck.

"You are very, very good, Beau... I am proud of having you among my personnel here."

She smiled and let the farmer lick her back. Then he stood up and said:

"Tomorrow I will saddle those centaurs and ride one. You will proceed with the training until they are ready for the policemen. Understand?"

"Yes, master. Trust me, I am good with the centaurs."

She dressed herself and left. Sean let himself stay in his wide leather armchair for about half an hour; he was extremely pleased with the way things were going on in his farm.

30. One's initiation

The next day, as Six and Seven were taken to the carts, Sean entered the pen where the first three centaurs were being kept. One was fumbling with his rings, still appalled that they would not go out when pulled. Sean smiled as he perceived the glinting from the rings under the ceiling bulb.

One looked at the man who called himself his master. A dim memory of the shocks that had sent him to ground flashed through his mind; he put his hand on his waist and asked:

"When are we going back to the wood?"

Sean ignored the question:

"You don't ask questions; I will tell you all that you need to know. I want you to line up; we have to shave your heads, so you are clean when you go to work."

The three centaurs moved to form a line. Something in the voice of that human meant that he was talking seriously; Two and Three had received only light shocks, but they had seen how One, the strongest of them, had been thrown to the ground with a mere bite of the bug.

Sean walked up and took a straight razor out of his pocket, while a trainer held a bucket of water. He soaped up One's head and started to shave it with the sharp blade. The centaur felt the cold water on his skull, and then something scraping his head; he made an involuntary movement to take it from the human's hand.

"Be still, I don't wish to cut you." Sean's voice was as cold as the water he had spread on the male's head. He rubbed it and held him against his chest, as he pulled the razor slowly but firmly. It glided over the black skin, cutting away the long, curly mane.

"Very good, you are keeping still. You follow instructions well," he said, a tinge of irony on his tone. One watched as his hair fell to the ground, mingled with the lather of the shaving cream. He looked up:

"Why are you doing this to me, human? I prize my hair!"

"Keep still until I am done, and, if you don't want to feel the bite again, do not ever question what I am doing. I am your master! Your hair can become tangled in the harness; this is for your own protection."

As he finished, he rubbed One's head and felt the skull bones under his dark skin. He let his fingers glide softly down his neck, feeling the snug collar around it.

Then he moved to Two and Three, and repeated the operation. The centaurs looked puzzled at heir hair on the ground, which a trainer was sweeping and putting into a bag.

"Link these animals together, we have work to do! Tell Jorge to shave the others and to put the hair somewhere to dry; we will use it later."

"Very well, sir," said the trainer, as he clipped a three-foot long chain to One's collar, then hooked it to Two's; holding his head with one hand, he clipped another chain to it and hooked it to the collar on Three's neck.