The Centaur Ranch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, James, how is your experiment going?"

"Fine," answered the biologist. "Linda has volunteered to receive their honey on her, and we have been measuring her every morning. I am trying to determine how much centauress scent we need to rub on their cunts, so that their nectar stimulates Linda up to grades superior to seven. I think seven is good enough, but if we can arrive to more, so much the better."

Sean smiled.

"And how are you managing, Linda?"

The pretty assistant sighed. She was not enthusiastic about the experiment; as the only white woman around, however, she felt as her duty to cooperate. James had given her flasks with the girls' juice; she had to rub it on her pussy every night, and was supposed not to please herself until morning: that cursed measurer would tell if she had given in to temptation.

"Oh, I am trying my best," she said.

James put some cereal into his tauress milk.

"We have made a deal," he said. "If she tampers with her pussy, she will go belted again until we find the right proportion. And that could take some months..."

Linda blushed and gave James a look that said all.

Sean went on:

"Do you think they should be allowed some relief with a real cock, or would that harm your experiment?"

"Well, they are so healthy, that I don't think this could interfere with their production," said James. "What do you have in mind?"

"The centaurs in the new stable," retorted Sean. "I don't want them to mingle with the already tamed mares, but at the same time I promised them some pleasure with females. As I haven't said that these females must belong to their species..."

The two ebonies, which were standing behind the breakfast table, ready to pour orange juice or to bring a toast to the farmer and his associates, looked to each other, stunned. Centaurs? That would be weird! But they had been deprived of any cock since the day Sean had taken them out from the cage and proposed that they work in the house, under the condition of keeping their belts and furnish a reasonable amount of juice every two or three days. The wages were so tempting that they had accepted, but Nature spoke loud inside their bellies: the itching in their pussies had not stopped since they had arrived to the farm, about two months earlier.

Sean looked at them.

"Then, girls? What do you say?"

"Master," said one of them, a spark of desire in her eyes, "for me it would be ok..." Then she mustered all her courage to ask: "Is their ... er... their member... ah... very big?"

"Yes, it is, but you will not get hurt. If a centaur hurts you, he will simply be excluded from the mating program," snapped Sean ."As soon as they are well tamed, I will let you know, and we will arrange that."

"Sean," smiled James. "Your logic is somewhat faulty: excluding the centaur from the programafter he has hurt a girl with his two-foot cock will not make her pain any lesser... By the way, how is their training going?"

"Beau has told me that they are progressing," answered Linda.

James teased her:

"Have you been much with Beau lately?"

"I allowed her to," said Sean. "Beau has been very helpful in bringing the males in, and she is riding them every day. It is fair that she gets some relief, and Linda loves her tongue, don't you, Linda?

"Yes, I do..." Linda's eyes had a dreamy expression as she thought of the pleasures the centaur trainer was capable of giving to her partner.

"OK, folks..." said Sean. "Let's work! Linda, you go with James, and after your session with Beau, check with her if we can already invite Sargent Oliveira to see his taurs, or if it is still too early for this. I will go to the bank; the manager wants to talk to me. It seems that we have become their biggest client!"

They stood up, and the black girls began to take the plates to the kitchen. Their naked feet made no noise on the wooden floor as they moved gracefully, their skirts undulating over their thighs.

"What do you think of his idea?" asked one, when the whites had disappeared from sight.

"Well, anything must be better than this itching... This ring is devilish!"

"Oh yes... When they turn it on, I feel so horny! I have tried to put my finger on my clit to get some pleasure, but the belt is so tight! Let's ask the others and see what their opinion is."

"All right," said the second girl, "but I am going to accept. Better be laid by one of those centaurs than stay horny day after day... it will certainly be good..."

They laughed as they took the trays into the kitchen.

James took Linda to the lab and told her to pull off her pants. He took the instrument and measured her: eight and a half. He rubbed lightly his finger on her shaved mound and put it to his mouth:

"Linda, dear, you taste better than ever... Are you sure you don't want the belt for some days?"

Linda gave him a venomous glance and dressed again. She didn't care to answer; she rushed to the Cream Factory to meet Beau. The mulatto girl was there, supervising the morning production of scent.

"Beau, dear.... come quickly..."

They entered an empty stall, as the seven mares on duty that morning emitted all the sounds they were used to hear, in a vain effort to find something cock-like to soothe their lust. That day, Dara, Tonga and Sheena were there; even after more than a year, they still went mad as the ring vibrated on their labia, sending little electrical waves to their clits, strong enough for wetting them abundantly, but not enough to make them come.

The two girls undressed and lay on the smooth straw. Linda kissed the light brown lips and twirled her tongue into the mulatto girl's mouth; then she moved to her nipple and licked it round, feeling it harden in her mouth. Today she wanted to feel the girl's soft rear on her clit; she turned her ring on and told her to lie on her stomach.

"Move your ass cheek round, Beau... yes... like this...rub it on my clit..."

Beau obeyed; Linda had turned her ring to maximum and was holding the loose end of her pussy chain, tugging slightly on it to increase her stimulation. She gently moved her hips, feeling fire between her legs, her body arched a bit up to meet the white girl's mound. Linda loved the sensation of that silky skin against her clit, as Beau pushed up her firm ass, offering herself to her mistress' pleasure. Linda's thighs were pressing the other girl's legs; she searched with her hand for Beau's mouth and let her lick her rosy palm. Her lips were pressed against Beau's neck, feeling its velvety, somewhat salty taste; her tongue looked for the inside of the tiny, perfect ears.

Linda came with a strong spasm, squirting her juice all over her ass. She could feel the mulattress wiggling under her, one of her breasts cupped in her hand, while with her mouth she sucked on a finger Linda had dipped in her own secretion. All her sensuality popped up in those encounters; Beau had been left without pleasure for some weeks, and now she wanted to sip the cup of pleasure to the last drop.

"Whom do you belong to, Beau... say it, or I will turn your ring off before you come," whispered Linda as she licked the lobe of her ear. She was joking, of course, but was pleased all the same as she heard the mulatto girl mumble:

"To you, miss Linda... aaahhh.... mmmmmm... to Mr. Parker..."

Beau felt the wave taking her from below and uttered a long growl of pleasure, half animal half human, as Linda inserted three fingers into her cunt at the very moment of the orgasm. They stayed there for some minutes, their bodies enlaced in a tender hug. Then Linda said:

"Dress up and go to check on the centaurs. How are they faring?"

"I think they are making progress," said Beau. "One or two more weeks, and I think they will be ready."

"Mr. Parker wants One, Four and Seven ready."

"Which one is he going to ride?" asked Beau.

Linda laughed:

"None. This time, the centaurs will ride. They are going to meet the ebonies."

"Oh!"

"Yes," said Linda. "He has promised the centaurs to let them have a female, but we don't think it is wise to let them mingle with our mares. And the girls are in need, you know... Now go. I will fetch the girls."

She went back to the house and called the black volunteers.

"Mr. Parker has decided that you deserve some relief with the centaurs. I suppose you want to?"

The girls had talked over the issue among them and decided that they would give a try to what their boss had suggested. Anyway, in that farm, so many strange things happened.

"Yes, Miss Linda!"

"Then line up on the wall, I will pick three of you to go first. Who wants to go?"

All said at the same time: "Me, miss!"

Linda smiled. Since they had been taken out from the cage, she had not been with any of them. She studied the fine features of their faces, the shining, warm tone of their skins, the perk tits and the long legs. The girls held their breathe: which of them would she choose?

"You... you... and you. Now put your sandals on and follow me. You two" – she turned to the other two girls – make sure that this floor is well polished in the meantime. In a few days you will have your chance too, but only if you deserve it!"

The three girls went with Linda to the stable. They had not seen the males yet, and were a bit nervous. Linda led them to a stall where three mating devices had been installed. They stripped out of their skirts and Linda opened their belts with her key.

"Now you enter here; centaurs mate this way." She attached their wrists to the horizontal bars and their ankles to the vertical ones in the back part of the devices, slapping slightly their asses. She sighed at the sight of the swollen, moist lips that showed clearly in that position. "Later," she thought, and went to fetch the males.

Beau had put the three centaurs in the next pen. She addressed them:

"Hello, dears! Today is a big day for you. Master Sean has decided that you will be the first to have females, because you are working well and becoming good owned centaurs. Tell me, whom do you belong to?"

"To Master," said One, Four and Seven. Their dark faces were brimming with the prospect of having their first relationship. In the previous weeks, a change had taken place in their minds. Constant exercise and strict discipline, plus an occasional shock at their necks, had convinced them that there was no escape from the farm. They had learned to carry humans, to pull heavy loads in the carts, alone or in teams of two, and to obey commands; they had also got used to being washed, brushed and touched by human hands. Food was abundant, thunders and lightnings could not reach them in the warm, dry stable, and the collars on their necks disturbed them no more, as the memory of life in the wood was becoming less and less clear in their childish minds.

"Good!" Linda unhooked their chains from the wall and held them in her hand. "Now let's go!"

They walked out of the pen and into the stall where the girls were. As they saw the naked ebonies, the centaurs looked puzzled to Linda.

"You will mate human girls," she said calmly. "One for each of you. But you have to take care and not hurt them, or you will never mate again, is that clear?" She watched as their cocks stiffened out their sheaths.

"Yes, miss!"

The girls turned their heads and shivered. They were not feeling comfortable in the devices, but this was a minor inconvenience; they wanted something hard in their pussies, and they were going to get it.

"You go here, you here, you here," said Linda. The centaurs obeyed. "Now you lift your front legs... yes... like this... and... go!"

The centaurs didn't wait for a second order. They began to lick the girls' necks and ears, as their cocks searched for the open pussies; they slid their members into them and began to pump. The girls moaned loud as the thick cocks entered them, their asses up to meet the long desired rods. Linda watched as the centaurs rubbed their hands on the girls' backs, their cocks in and out from the fresh, wet pussies, their respiration accelerating as their firm buttocks clashed against their soft bellies. They rammed quicker and quicker inside them, whining loud as their excitation grew; a smell of sex inundated the pen, mingled with the transpiration from the girls as they giggled under the powerful bodies of the centaurs.

They were loving to feel the thick cocks inside them, filling their cunts and rubbing their sensitive inner walls. Linda went in front of them and offered her fingers to one of the girls; she licked them eagerly, contracting her belly in the first throes of a powerful orgasm. One was behind her, his hands on her tits, his tongue eagerly licking her ears and shoulders. He was going to shot his load into her when he heard the white girl's voice:

"Stop! I want all of you to keep still inside them. And you, girls, milk their cocks very, very slowly!" She watched as their bodies moved softly back and forth; the expression on the centaurs' face was a mix of delight and anxiety, as they felt the muscles of the women clenching and loosening on their dicks. Then the first girl came, moaning loudly; the others followed, letting out all the accumulated tension in their bodies.

"Now, shoot!"

The centaurs began to move again, and in seconds unloaded their seed into the girls' wombs. Their whinnies filled the air, as the new sensation of orgasm took them over; they kept thrusting and soon their cocks were stiff again, throbbing in the welcoming pussies. The girls were having orgasm after orgasm; their bodies shook in the waves of pleasure, as the centaurs fucked them with all their energy.

When the three had had a second climax, she told them:

"Enough, dears... Now get out of them."

The centaurs obeyed. The girls were panting in the devices, their torsos almost horizontal. They tried to close their legs, but they were securely attached by the ankles.

"Oh, miss Linda! This is so good..."

"I knew you would like it... Now you wait here until I come back." She took the chains again in her hand and moved the centaurs back to their pen.

"You will have more of this if you obey well," she said astutely. The centaurs had an expression of delight on their faces. Linda hooked them again and went to call Beau.

"Choose three others from those that are behaving well and bring them to the mating pen. I think they can stand one more session; they were beaming as I left them just now."

The girls left the centaurs in their stall; they began to talk excitedly.

"He kept his word," said Four.

"I didn't think he would," quipped Seven. "He can be mean! And that bug..."

One scratched his bare skull.

"I liked it so much... I didn't know it was so good! But why did he give us human females?"

"I don't know," said Four. "And I don't care... If obeying Master means to have more of this, I want to do what he says!"

"Do you think we will ever go out from here?" asked Seven, taking a fresh apple from the trough.

"Do you want to? In the wood there are no females," said One.

"I don't know... Fucking is good, but pulling that thing is not. And I hate when the humans use that other thing they made from our hair... It hurts!"

"If you do what you have to when they pull those things – what do they call them, reins - they won't use it. Master told me so the other day."

While they were talking, they heard loud whinnies from the direction of the mating pen.

"Listen! They have taken more of us to do that!" said Four. In fact, Beau had gone to next stall and did what Linda had ordered to.

"You will have human girls," she told the centaurs as she unhooked their chains. "Be careful not to hurt them, or Master will not let you mate again"!

As she entered the mating stall, the girls were talking to each other.

"Oh, that was fantastic... We must tell the others about it..."

"Yes," said another girl. "I needed it so badly!"

"Hey, girls, you will get some more cock," said Beau in a cheerful tone.

"Oh my God, more? I don't know if I can take more..." said the third girl.

"Well, you have to, Miss Linda said so. And these males seem eager..." She let the chains loose and the centaurs rushed to the devices, aroused by the sight of the girls' firm asses and fine lips. They knew what to do; the girls were somewhat tired, but they stood firm - when would they have another opportunity? They felt the wide, long cocks entering them, filling their pussies with pleasure; their earlobes were being licked, the centaurs' front legs stretched over their shoulders, and their huge balls slammed on their bare asses. Soon the first orgasms could be heard; Beau felt an urge to touch herself, but the fear of the measurer stopped her.

"I will ask Master to be there, too," she thought.

That afternoon, the two other volunteers were brought to meet the rest of the centaurs. Sean came to watch the mating; he was pleased to see the centaurs letting themselves to be taken in and out from the pen, saluting him as they saw him, their cocks dripping with the semen they had let out and with the cream of the girls. He had to confess to himself that the sight of them in the devices, their ankles attached to the vertical bars and their torsos stretched almost horizontally, showing all that had to be shown, was a special treat. The volunteers were beyond the state of thinking; they enjoyed as much as they could the sensation of being filled, rubbed and licked by the males, breaking the weeks-long fast since they had been released from the cage.

"I think we can call Sargent Oliveira," Sean said to Linda. "They seem ready to go."

"Yes, Beau has done a good job."

"I was wondering if we could keep one or two and add them to our group of stallions. What do you think, Linda?"

"Maybe... we have to consult with James. I think they are properly tamed, but what if they begin to make trouble and the others follow suit?"

Sean let his eyes wander over the expanse of his farm. He certainly could use some more males for heavy work, and to cover the new fillies as they were taken out from the foalry. He liked particularly the centaur he had named One; Four was also a fine specimen, very dark, and with the largest balls of them all.

"We will see," he said. "It's getting late; let's have dinner and talk it over with James."

32. Beginning a new life

"I don't see any problem," said the scientist when they brought up the issue. "They are from the same herd as the others; the only difference is that they were lured by the mares' scent instead of being talked into coming. With proper training, they can do everything the others have learned to do."

"Then I will retain One and Four," said Sean. "The others can go to the police."

"Are you going to sell them?" asked Linda.

"No. "We have our sources of income from the mares' cream and from the semen of the males, plus occasional sales of males. There is no need to be greedy."

"It is wise to be at good terms with the local force, and what could be better than give them, as tokens of our good will, a dozen tamed centaurs?" agreed James.

"Yes," Sean quipped. "Linda, tomorrow please call Sargent Oliveira and arrange with him how he wants to take them."

The following morning, Linda did what Sean had asked her to. Oliveira said that he would bring soldiers to ride the centaurs and take them to their new home at police headquarters. One and four were taken to the farthest pen and locked inside; Pedro and Jorge, the farm hands, didn't tell them why. They proceeded to wash and brush the remaining males, and, when Sean appeared with Oliveira and his men, they were lined up, saddled and with their reins firmly attached to the fence.

The policemen had seen centaurs occasionally, as they strolled to the local bar and met some attached to the pole in the square. Even so, they admired the strongly built specimens, their skulls freshly shaved, their muscles under the silk-like skin, the gliding rings on their nipples.