The Centaur Ranch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine mounts, Mr. Parker," said the Sargent.

"Yes, and well trained, too," replied Sean. They went near the centaurs, touching one and another, feeling their round rumps and lifting their tails to admire the big sacs under them. The centaurs stood firm, wondering what all that meant. They discovered as Sean addressed them:

"My friends! I have hosted you here for some weeks, and my assistants have taught you all that a centaur has to know in order to help us, poor humans, with things that we cannot do alone. You have got fine collars and rings, to embellish you and to remind you that you are not wild centaurs anymore, that you have shelter and food." He omitted to mention, of course, that they had been brought there by human shrewdness and had gone through a hard time until their breaking in was completed.

"Today you will leave my farm for a new life; you will live at the police headquarters and help the officers in what they need. You know that you must obey humans; I expect you to do so, and not bring shame upon yourselves and upon me, who trained you. Will you do all that your new master tells you to?"

The centaurs looked at each other and at Sean. They were stunned: some seconds went by until the meaning of his words finally sank into their minds. There was a noise of thumping hooves and swishing tails; some of them stepped back as if to go away, but were stopped by the leash going from their collars. Then Nine voiced what all wanted to say:

"Go with these humans? But master, you said that we were to breed the females!"

"You will, but not now. Now you will let the policemen ride you and will walk as you were taught. Not bouncing, but following the command of the reins." He made a gesture to the officers and watched as they jumped on the males' backs. Pedro unhooked the reins from the fence and gave them to the policemen; the centaurs had no time to think before their jockeys' heels kicked their flanks and set them walking.

"Heads up, you all! Move on!" Sean's firm voice left no space for protests. Sargent Oliveira was riding Five; he directed the centaur to where the farmer was and greeted him:

"Thank you, Mr. Parker! You can count on us for everything you may need."

Sean handed him a bag with the controls and codes of the centaurs' electric collars.

"I hope you will be pleased by their services. If they misbehave, just tell them about the bug!"

Five trembled at that word. Sargent Oliveira had been informed about the means to control the centaurs; he nodded and turned to his men:

"Line up, squad! To headquarters!" He pulled his mount's reins with firmness and headed for the farm gate. Sean could not repress a smile: he had won once more. The centaurs walked elegantly, their torsos upwards, wholly tamed. He strolled to the gate, opened it with his remote control and saw small caravan disappear after the first curve of the road.

He went to the pen where One and Four were locked and opened it.

"My friends, I have decided that you are to remain in my farm. I have sent the others of your group to work elsewhere, but I find you very special and deserving to stay here. You will now meet my other males; I want you to be friends and do whatever my employees tell you to. If you do it well, I will allow you to cover females; if you fight anyone, centaur or human, I will be very angry and have to punish you."

The two centaurs listened attentively, their eyes blinking in the effort to follow their master's speech. So, they would finally meet the centauresses! Sean patted their heads and heard their hesitant voices:

"Yes, master."

"Very well. Pedro! Come here; you will ride Four, and I will take One."

Pedro saddled the two males and they jumped on their backs. Sean took from his pocket the small crop made from the centaurs' hair and swatted gently One's rump; they set out in a calm pace towards the main enclosure. As they passed the Cream Factory, the scent of the aroused mares had an immediate effect on the centaurs: Sean felt his mount's muscles harden and his breathe become more accelerated. He put playfully his hands over One's eyes:

"Good smell, isn't it? Nothing like that in the woods you came from... In due time, you will cover one of them. Now let's go!"

He directed the centaurs to a section of the farm where some trees were being cut; there was a high demand for lumber, and he had put Kumbo, Ximbo, Moleke and Matombo to pull the heavy trunks to the loft where they would be prepared for expedition. Each was harnessed to a trunk mounted on wheels, pulling it with a visible effort. Sean made One and Four stop, dismounted and told Pedro to get harnesses for them.

"Master!" One's voice was anguished: he had noticed Matombo pulling one of the trunks, and the memory of his defeat had popped up in his mind. "That is... Matombo!"

As he heard his name, Matombo lifted his head and sent out a powerful whine; he tried to gallop towards Sean and the new centaurs that were with him, but his harness prevented him from doing that. His face was contorted in anger and surprise.

"Matombo, keep quiet! You know this male, don't you? One, come here!" He grabbed One's leash and yanked him to where Matombo was. The other centaurs had stopped work and looked at the scene, puzzled. Master had never brought into the farm any centaurs without their help!

"Matombo, I know you defeated this male back in the woods. But he found his way to our farm, and now he is going to live and work here; he belongs to me like you and all the others. You will not fight him again, or you know what will happen to you. Understood?"

Matombo was speechless: his old instincts would have made him jump at One's throat, but he was now accustomed to obey Sean without complaints. He lowered his head:

"Yes, master."

"Good. One, Four, these are my other males: Kumbo, Ximbo, Moleke and Matombo. You will all work together for me, like good black centaurs." One shuddered: then he saw one of the farm lads come to him and fix a harness to his waist.

"You will pull those trunks like you did with the carts, and do whatever my men tell you to". Sean's voice was cold and firm. He watched as the lad pulled One and Four to one of the trunks laying on the ground. They lifted it together and placed it on the wheels; then they repeated the action with another trunk. The farm lad harnessed each to his load and shouted:

"Whoaaa! Pulling, you two! And you too, Matombo!"

The introductions were over; One and Four breathed deeply and started to pull. Sean waited for a few minutes to make sure that they would perform well their new task; then he phoned Linda to bring him a new mount.

He licked his lips as his assistant arrived, riding Tonga and bringing Sheena on a leash from her collar. Linda was prettier than ever; her slender body was tanned, her blonde hair made into a ponytail behind her neck. The centauresses, Sean noticed, were well into a new pregnancy, but moved with elegance. He greeted the girl and gave the mares a sugar candy from his pocket; as they munched it, he mounted Sheena and turned her in the direction of the main house.

"How was it with the police people?" asked Linda.

"As we had expected. The beasts were taken by surprise, showed some anxiety, but obeyed." He didn't want to mention the word "centaurs". He changed the subject: "Sheena and Tonga are heavy with foals, I see... From which males?"

"Ximbo, Master," said Tonga; Sean took a glance at her collar and saw that there were two beads on it. Sheena added: "I mated with Kumbo, master". Sean's finger moved to her collar and counted two beads, too.

"Good, girls! I see you are happy here in the farm... and I am proud of you! Two foals each, and well into giving us another one!"

Sheena looked at Tonga; her body jerked as she remembered how good it had been when Ximbo had slid his cock into her. She wondered what Kumbo's was like; maybe one day Master would make him come to her? And... who were those two new males? She felt his heels on her flanks:

"Move on, girl! What were you dreaming about...?"

When they arrived to the big house, Sean dismounted.

"It's late already," he said to Linda. "Take the females to the stable." Then, in a lower voice, he added: "As the males arrive, tell Pedro and Jorge to put the drainers on all of them. One's and Four's flasks are to be taken to the lab: I will ask James to analyze their seed and determine which mares will be best for them."

Some hours later, as the sun was going down, the entire herd was brought to the stables. One and Four opened their eyes wide: they had never seen so many females together. They were lodged in pens next to the other males, washed and fed; then a farm hand came to fix their collar to a chain going from a hook in the wall. They did not protest: since the day they had arrived in the farm, a chain had been dangling from their collars while they were in a pen.

In his pen, Matombo was uneasy. So Master had put his hands on Tamango; but now he called him by another name. What was that? He tried to remember, but could not. He had a dim memory of the day when he and Banto had defeated the other young males and won the right to be leaders of their herd. Where would Banto be now? He didn't know. He remembered vaguely that a man had come, mounted him and taken him away.

Then a light flashed in his mind: he was in another farm! Yes, he had seen Banto one day, hooked to the pole in the square, and they had talked. Now Tamango was there... Matombo touched his nose and felt the metal ring on it. Tamango had none like that on his nose; thus, he had not mated any of Master's mares, and made no foal in them. What if Master gave him one ofhis mares? His face went angry at that thought. He circled the pen and heard the tingling of the chain from his collar; Master's words came back to his mind – "You are an owned centaur now, Matombo..." Yes, but what abouthis mares?

He heard Sean's familiar steps outside the pen and looked up.

"Matombo! Come here and lick my hand."

He obeyed, feeling the tasty salt of his master's palm.

"Matombo, I know that you are worried about the new males. They will not tamper with my females; you know that it is me who decides which of you is going to mate any mare. I have decided that those that you have bred will be brought to you again, not to One or to Four, and you will make new, beautiful foals in them."

Matombo's eyes glared with pride. Then he saw Pedro coming into the pen.

"Today we will drain you, we need some of your seed in the laboratory," Sean said curtly. He patted the centaur's shaven skull and left; as he turned his head, he saw his wrists being cuffed to the bar and Pedro bending to tease the big, black cock under his belly.

Sean walked to the new males' pen. They were talking; Four's voice could be heard:

"So that one was the one who put you down?"

"Yes! Did you recognize any of them?"

Four shook his head. He had been defeated by Congo, and Congo had also been in the farm; but he had been sold months before to another farm.

"No. But here comes Master..."

Sean was opening the door, with Jorge at this side. He smiled to the centaurs:

"So, you had your first day of work in my farm... I heard you did well, and because of that you deserve some pleasure in your cocks. This is a drain; it is like a female's pussy, even better! Now place your hands on that bar and let Jorge do what he has to do; I will caress you and make you hard."

The centaurs went obediently to the bar and felt the iron cuffs closing on their wrists. Sean bent down and glided his palm over Four's dick, feeling the huge rod going out from its shaft and stiffen in his hand. Then Jorge put the leather tube on it and turned the motor on; Sean turned his body and did the same caress on One. He felt a bulge inside his trousers at the contact of that rigid, thick piece of meat; in less than one minute, the centaur's cock, now rigid like the iron bar his hands were attached to, was insert ed in the drainer.

Sean leaned against the pen door and watched them whining as the small brushes began to caress their members; they moved their dark, glistening bodies on the rhythm of the machine, taken aback by the multiple sensations that crossed them: stimulation on their dicks, the slightly discomfort of having their wrists cuffed, the desire to put up their front legs and move forward into an inviting centauress...

A few minutes elapsed; then, with a powerful whine, both let their load into the drainer. They looked puzzled; it was such a good sensation, like what they had felt with the human girls! Their breathe was heavy, their bodies panted with excitement; then they felt as the groom took the tubes from their cocks and sealed them. Sean opened the cuffs with his key and patted the centaurs' heads.

"You will sleep now; tomorrow is another day, and you have a lot of work to do."

He walked out of the pen and locked the door behind it. In no time, exhausted by the heavy work they had done, and by all the novelties of that eventful day, One and Four sank into a dreamless sleep.

*

In his office, Sean stretched his arms and yawned. He had just gone over the accountant's report: in the past year, he had made more money than he would have in ten years back home. He was pleased with the turn his life had taken. "I have contributed to the happiness of mankind," he thought to himself. And he was right: he had brought again into reach the old species of centaurs and proved that they could be tamed. They were even more useful than horses; they could be made to reproduce in captivity, thus assuring the perpetuation of the species...

His cock bulged as he thought of the pleasures that the centaurs, both male and female, could offer to humans, and his face opened into a grin at the thought of how profitable were the substances they produced – seed, milk and female cream. Maybe James would think of new applications; who knew, perhaps their manure could be used to agriculture...

He left the office and went to bed. Definitely, he had done well "to lay his hands on some of them," as his partner, the biologist, had suggested that evening more than a year ago, as they sat over a glass of beer under the starred mantle of the tropical sky.