The Centaur Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was aroused at the idea of playing with the magnificent black male. She took the key and went outside. She opened the stall door and saw the centaur curled on the straw, deeply asleep. She rubbed her foot on his side to wake him up:

"Come, Kumbo, time for some work!"

The centaur opened his eyes and saw the girl. He knew her already: she had brought them food that afternoon. He stood up, sniffing her with his wide nostrils. Linda clipped deftly the chain to one of the rings on his neck collar and tugged gently.

"Come on, you!"

The centaur was surprised to feel her tug. He had not noticed her move, and now, as he saw the other end of the chain in the girl's delicate hand, he felt uneasy. She tugged again, looking into his eyes; he emitted a deep sound from his throat, making Linda fear for a moment that he would hold back, but he followed her to the females' stall.

As they entered, Sean said:

"You are a healthy lad, Kumbo! Now it is time for you to learn some new things."

The centaur stared at him.

"You have to say 'yes, master', Sean went on calmly.

Kumbo uttered the words that signed his submission to the human in front of him, and gasped loudly as Linda threw aside the blanket that had covered her body. The sight of the human female reminded him of Dara; he looked for her, saw her on the side of the stall, and his cock grew some inches under his belly. He made a movement to come near the centauress, the chain dangling from his collar.

Sean looked straight into his eyes.

"No, Kumbo!" His voice had a commanding tone. He got up and grabbed the loose end of the chain; he hooked it to a hook on the wall, leaving sufficient length for the centaur to move around. Kumbo barely noticed it; his eyes kept fixed on the mare's body.

"Dara and Tonga here have learned to serve well," Sean went on. "But you must learn to serve the best of all, as I have seen that you are a leader for your brother and sisters. You will now learn how you please a human female."

Kumbo stared at him again. He sensed that the chain had been attached and touched it. He was nervous at being held by it, and his face showed an expression of discomfort.

Sean continued to talk:

"I have protected you from the rain and from the thunder, given you food and warmth. I also gave you the best of gifts, this shining collar to embellish you. Now I want you to understand that I expect you to be grateful and do what I tell you. You will work hard and well for me, and will be an example for every centaur of my farm! "

Kumbo blinked and frowned, in an effort to understand. Maybe, he thought, the human was right. He should be grateful, and show him that centaurs had pride and dignity in them. He felt better with this thought, and his face became less tense. He tried to remember what the human had said about how he should reply, and his eyes glared as the words came to his mind:

"Yes, master."

"Very well, Kumbo! Now are going to learn how to serve your mistress. She pleases me, and you must please her. Dara and Tonga here will learn from the great service of Kumbo!"

The centaur made a step forward. Sean lifted his hand:

"Stand still until I command you!"

The centaur stopped, stunned. He licked his lips, his huge cock now in full erection: he was clearly very aroused. Sean savoured his mastery over this magnificent male, which he had talked into obeying a simple gesture of hand with his psychological ability. He saw again in his mind the picture of Kumbo's shaved head bending down for him to caress, a golden ring between his nostrils. He was sure that the centaur would make many foals in the docile females, starting his new herd, which would bring him wealth and pleasure. He pictured himself kicking his flanks and making him run to the command of firm reins. He smiled and said again:

"Still until I command you to move, understand that?"

He walked to the place Linda was kneeling, his eyes fixed on Kumbo. He guided the girl's head to his legs, her pussy exposed to the centaur's gaze. The two centauresses watched attentively as he spread his legs, holding the male still with his eyes.

The black centaur was thumping on the ground with his hind hooves, his chest muscles going up and down as the rhythm of this breathing increased. There was a fight raging in his mind: he felt the animal impulse to take that inviting, rosy pussy, but the firm gaze of the man held him in his place. He felt suddenly that that gaze was much stronger than the chain going form his collar up to the hook on the wall.

Linda started again to lick Sean's cock. He ordered Tonga to come and lick her soles again; Kumbo heard his calm voice saying: "Do you see the pleasures we can gather from an obedient servant, Kumbo? Tonga has understood her place here..."

"Yes, master," the centaur mumbled, as pearls of sweat covered his forehead. Sean felt it was time to let him relieve himself; he did not want to push him too far. Linda was giving him her soft mouth, her fine smooth hair waving on his thighs as she moved her head, delighted by the touch of the centauress' tongue on her feet.

"Your obedience will be now rewarded, Kumbo. Come forward and do as I tell you, so you can learn how to pleasure your mistress. Kneel down and put your mouth on her pussy; it is between her legs, as you can see. Tonga, you may step back."

The centaur stepped forward and folded his front legs. The chain stretched to its maximum as he plunged his face between Linda's ass checks, which were wiggling as she kept sucking Sean's dick.

Kumbo licked between the girl's legs and felt for the first time in his life the sweet taste of a human pussy. He licked her fast; his hands caressed her rear and legs.

"Dara, release his chain so that he can enter his mistress."

Dara was still surprised to see how Kumbo had let himself be chained with practically no resistance. She moved to the wall and took the chain from the hook. It was not held by any lock, as Sean had no intention to let the centaurs understand how a key works.

"Stand next to her and hold the chain on your hand, Dara. Remember, hold it well for master." He wanted Kumbo to make a relation between the chain and sexual pleasure, like Pavlov's dog had with food.

Kumbo lifted his eyes to the man sitting before him. It has dawned on his mind that he had to ask the human permission before he did a thing.

Sean understood his gesture:

"You will enter your mistress very gently, Kumbo. She must feel pleasure, not pain ... so just slide your tip in her."

Linda moaned as she felt the huge black cock forcing its way to the entrance of her cunt. She pressed Sean's with her lips.

"Now deeper, Kumbo!"

A long moan from the girl greeted his move as he obeyed.

"Oh, my God!" She moved backwards to meet the centaur's member, her pussy soaking as he rubbed it against its walls. Kumbo had had some females of his species before, but this was quite different; Linda's pussy was smaller and tighter, and the constant pressure of the chain on his neck added something he could not quite understand, but was nevertheless an agreeable sensation.

The air was filled with sex scents. Kumbo went deeper; now his cock had penetrated to the end of the girl's canal, even if more than half of it was outside. They were approaching orgasm, as could be seen from the quicker rhythm of the thrusts and of the rear wiggling.

"Dara, bring me the chain," said Sean, "and kneel here."

The centauress did as she was told. He took the end of the chain on his hand and pulled lightly; Kumbo felt the tug and moaned, as he came near to climax.

Sean put a finger in the girl's mouth and moved it gently in and out, at the same rhythm of the centaur's movements. He began to rub his cock on the black centauress's face, feeling the smooth skin of her cheek. He motioned for Tonga to go back, which she did.

And then, almost at the same time, they came. Kumbo exploded in Linda, who felt the powerful load, thick and warm, inundating her inside. She clenched her muscles on the hard member of the centaur and let herself go, in strong, quick movements of her pelvis. And Sean wetted Dara's face with his cum, covering her nose, cheeks and chin with his white, sticky substance.

"Oh, this is great! Tonga ... come and lick me here ... ahh ... that's it, my dark beauty..."

Sean had an idea. Since his school days, he had wished to see a boy lick his cum, but had never dared to ask one to do it. He knew it was too soon to make Kumbo do it; he had been captured only hours ago. But his cum was now on Dara's face. World Kumbo lick it from there?

"Kumbo, Dara is wet ... Lick her clean!"

The centaur stared at him. He had seen the human unloading on her dear Dara's face; now he was being asked to lick it ... He felt a strong tug on the chain.

"Dare is wet ...you have to dry her."

Sean's gaze was directly fixed on the centaur's eyes. Kumbo lowered his eyelids; he was confused... Dara had let the human unload on her face... What did that mean?

"She cannot stay wet, Kumbo!" His voice was firmer now.

The male made a step forward, an expression of perplexity on his dark face.

"You have served very well, Kumbo. Now you must honor the gifts your master has given you, and care for my mare. Clean her, Kumbo ... clean her..."

The air was filled with electricity at that battle of wills, but there was no doubt as who would be the winner. Kumbo moved forward and sniffed Dara's face. Then he stretched his tongue and began to lick. Sean stayed there, savoring the mastery he had gained over the male, holding the end of the chain on his hand. He motioned for Tonga to come and lick his cock; he wanted to feel if there was any difference between the girl's tongues. In fact, Tonga's was a bit wider and longer, so that she used the middle part of it, while Dara had worked more, that afternoon, with the tip of hers.

He thought to himself: "It's enough for on night." He stood up and dressed himself. Linda did the same, and with her finger pointed to the centauresses each one's end of the stall. She pushed the division shut and locked it; then she followed Sean as he pulled Kumbo out.

"You have served very well, Kumbo. I am proud of you, and will give you an extra reward. This chain will remain on you neck for the night, so you can remember how good it was to please you mistress every time that you move your head."

He entered Kumbo's stall, giving him no time to reply. A small lock clasped on the chain's end as he deftly inserted one of its rings into the hook. It was loose, but firmly attached now. He got out and locked the door.

"Sleep well, my friend. Tomorrow will be a great day, and you will learn new, exciting things."

Kumbo curled himself on the straw, but could not sleep at once. He was feeling confused. On the one hand, the warmth of his stall was comfortable, and he had eaten more than he would have if he were loose in the forest. On the other hand, he was disturbed by the chain, and kept thinking on how Sean's firm gaze had maintained him on his place, although he had wanted to jump, first on Dara, then on the inviting human female knelling there in front of shim. He felt dimly that the human had some power that all his force could not counteract, but he was unable to understand why, much less how it produced its effects on him. Finally, he closed his eyes.

The moon was shining high on the sky as Sean and Linda walked back to the house.

"You see, Linda, it is in their nature to obey us. You just have to go step by step, and present every new demand as a privilege or a favour to them. Tonga, for instance, is not very bright, but she will be pleased to what you ask from her."

"And Kumbo! That was amazing! How did you get him to lick your cum? He is a male, too!"

"Yes, dear, that is what he is supposed to do... There is obedience down in them. You just have to call it out, with intelligence and firmness. He was roaming free this morning, and now" – he looked art his watch – "only a few hours later, he is safely locked, wears a collar and has a chain hooking him to a wall. He is well into being tamed..."

"What do you intend to do with them?"

Sean gently rubbed his hand on her pretty rear.

"Lots of things ... Raise their kind, for sure. Centaurs can be trained to do work requiring force, as they are part horses, and some intelligence, as they are part humans. We will have them breeding soon. And James will certainly come up with ideas, too."

"Oh, the foals will be nice to play with..."

"And profitable, as well. Domestic creatures are worth twice the price of wild ones, and their descendants will already have been born in captivity. Black centaurs, as you have seen, are a foolish species, and too docile to notice it. We will live on their seed ... Now, dear, good night. Tomorrow will be a busy day."

4. First tests and plans

That night he centaurs slept for the first time in their new home. They were not tired, but the novelties of the day had been enough to make them feel the need for a good rest. Those who had had more contact with the humans were digesting the new experience: Dara and Tonga were impressed by the way Sean had commanded Kumbo, who was clearly the leader of their group. They thought about the bodies of the humans, which they had seen without clothes, and remembered the sensations they had had as they licked them. As for Kumbo, he dreamt of Linda's pussy, of a voice telling him "Stand still!" and of a vast expanse of land on which he was galloping free.

The dawn rose quickly, as is does in the tropics. The sunlight woke the centaurs, but – because of the locks on the doors of their stalls – they could not do as they were accustomed to, just walk around and look for food. They had to wait for Linda, who came around eight o'clock with their food. When they heard her steps approaching, all leaned upon the windows and watched as she opened Samba's stall, came in and left food on the trough.

"Good morning, dear," she said. "Here is food for you. And this" – she turned the tap on - "is for water, so you can wash yourself and drink." Samba took some water and washed her face and her breasts.

"You have to be clean, my dear," she said. Then she handed her a toothbrush and paste, and showed her how to use them. The centauress was delighted by the novelty, and as she tried to brush her teeth she used almost half of the tube. Linda patted her and went on to the other stalls, repeating with each animal the same instructions. She also took Kumbo's chain from his neck and gave him a kiss on his chin.

"You did so well yesterday," she said with a smile. "You have a bright future in this farm!"

Kumbo went to the trough and ate eagerly the fruits and vegetables Linda had brought.

Meanwhile, Sean called up James.

"You wouldn't believe how easily they came!"

"Oh, that is good!" replied the professor. "How many?"

"Two males and five females. Seems that they had just left the herd they were born in and were beginning to be on their own. And James, I had a female ... what a lay! So tight and creamy..." Then he told his friend about the ongoings of the former night.

"You did well, indeed," said James. "They are very emotional, and as far as I know not very intelligent. So keep telling them how important they are, how you are pleased to give them presents, and they will not notice you are demanding more and more from them. You were lucky to step into a mare in heat; otherwise she would not have let you to fuck her. But we will take care of that soon... Now I want to see them too! I'm on my way, will be there as soon as I can."

Less than an hour later, Sean and James were in the enclosure. James asked to have each centaur brought out and examined one by one very closely. He wrote down notes on a pad, took measures, examined the horse parts for eventual bugs, peeked into their mouths and ears, and took a close look at their genitals.

"They are in perfect condition," he said as the examination ended. "You have here a little fortune, and if you take good care of them, they will bring you a very nice profit, besides all the pleasures you can expect from riding and from..." He smiled. "You know what I mean."

"Yes, of course," replied Sam as he caressed Sheena's tits.

"Now lets see them in action," said James. "And you, Linda, call the pet shop in town. It would be good to have them bear badges with their names, and" – he blinked an eye – "something very explicit telling to whom they belong." To Sean, he whispered: "We will give them vaccines, later...and something to make the mares able to receive you when you want. You will see what it is. Now tell them about this, so they will be in the know."

Linda went to the house to make the call, and the centaurs were brought out of their stalls.

"Now, my friends," said Sean. "I am happy to have you all here, and I hope you will find it good to stay in my farm." ("Not that you have any choice," he thought for himself). "We have to see now how you can best help me, and for that I have to know your abilities. My friend here, Master James, will give you later some good medicine, so that you don't get colds or other diseases."

He directed the centaurs to the field they had traversed the day before, and told them to run to the farm gate and back. He and James took note of the time each needed to cover that distance, which was about half mile each way. The centaurs were made to parade, keeping their heads up and marching slowly, then circle the pole as Dara has done, in several speeds. Then came physical effort tests, such as lifting stones and carrying them in baskets on their shoulders, or walking with the same stones in jacás. These were baskets placed on the flanks and linked by a strip of rope on top of the horse part. The centaur had to keep them on his or her back and not let then fall: this needed equilibrium, and also gave a measure of their resistance as beasts of cargo.

The last test was riding. Each one received reins and was saddled; then they had to carry one of the humans for about twenty minutes, walking, trotting or galloping as directed. Sean was surprised to see that some were softer to mount than the others, and they were also different in their ability to understand the simple commands given through the reins.

As the tests ended, it was already lunchtime. The centaurs were bought back to stalls, given a large amount of food, and left to rest.

Sean, Linda and James sat to have lunch and discuss the tests.

"You noticed that they are not all alike," said James.

"Yes," replied Linda. "Tonga, for example, is very easy to lead, but those two – Suli and Samba – needed more time to understand what I did with the reins."

"And Ximbo is a much better mount than Kumbo," Sean commented. "Faster, too."

"This is because he is lighter," explained James. "The other one is best fitted to heavy work. He lifted" – he consulted his notes – "about a hundred pounds of stones, and was better with the jacás, too. He has more balance and more strength in his arms that Ximbo, who could lift only seventy pounds and took much more time to lean how not to drops his jacás."

"It seems that we have here two basic types," said Sean. "I would place Ximbo, Dara and Sheena in the category of good runners. They can develop good speed, are excellent jumpers, and obey commands easily. They also seem to enjoy being ridden, the sheer challenge of being in harmony with the jockey and make one with him."

"Tonga is not a racer," said Linda, "but she is a good mount too. I want to keep her as my pet, for riding – not racing – and for..." she licked her lips as she wonderful sensation of the centauress tongue on her clit came back to her mind. "For pleasuring me," she said with a laugh.