The Centaur Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda went under Kumbo and said:

"Kumbo, I so liked this the other day ... May I touch it again?"

Kumbo was surprised to hear that, but he agreed, as the touch of the human girl that first night had been very pleasurable.

Linda slid her hand towards his shaft and caressed it. It began to stiffen as she slowly pushed and pulled on him, going from the base to the head. She could see the head only inches from her face: she feet the urge to lick it, but she decided to do that a bit later. She took the ring from her pocket and slid it along the centaur's hard cock; it was now in full length, about one foot and a half stretched out. She placed the ring carefully at the very base of the cock, and regulated it so that it would not fall.

Kumbo felt something there as she tightened the ring, but he was too distracted by the girl's caressed to take notice. When the ring was securely placed, Linda took out the control from her pocket and pressed a code into it. She had now the means to make the huge male obey what any human would tell him to do, or not to do. She decided to give him some pleasure.

She kept stroking gently his shaft and approached her mouth to the tip. A long lick made her feel the exquisite taste of that huge, thick black cock, and Kumbo gave a loud whine as he felt the girl's tongue circling that most sensitive part of his body.

"Whom do you work for now, Kumbo?" he heard Linda's voice asking.

"For master," he answered, as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Do you like me licking you?"

"Yes! Yes, miss Linda!"

She pushed her mouth onto the cock. Kumbo was very aroused. She tasted his water, then his precum, both of her hands stroking softly the enormous shaft. Then she pulled her hand out.

"Kumbo, I want you to tell me when you are about to release, right?" The centaur nodded. She took a flask from her pocket and placed it near the centaur's cock.

She wanted to collect the substance for studying it, but also wanted to go a step further in the training of the male into obedience. "I want to know if you can hold it a bit," she said softly. She went on with the caress, the thick black horse cock throbbing inside her closed hand. Kumbo raised his head:

"Now, miss Linda!"

"Hold it!" Her voice had a cold tone now. She took her hand out.

Kumbo's face was contorted; the urge to release was very strong. Linda could see his belly muscles contracting as he tried to hold it back. Then she rubbed two fingers on the front part of the centaur's member, feeling as it throbbed with power. Some precum went out.

"Still, Kumbo!"

He was panting now, his whole body tense with lust, ready to unload. Linda was enjoying her mastery over the black centaur; she slid her finger very gently on the sensitive part of the member, and felt it pulsating all over.

"I can't hold it any more, Miss Linda!" Kumbo's voice was anguished.

"Yes, you can!" Linda held her hand still on the taur's cock. Then she began to stroke it again, as she placed its head into the flask to collect his seed.

"You will release on the count of three, Kumbo. Now ... one ... two ... three!"

A powerful jet of white, creamy cum came from the centaur. His body shook and jolted as the tension was relieved; the flask was full to the edge, and some cum dripped from it as Linda closed it.

"Very well, Kumbo! You are a powerful stallion, so well hung! Master will be pleased to know..."

Kumbo was exhausted from the effort to hold his cum. He was panting, his breath was heavy, and now his member hung limp from his belly. Linda took a close lock at the ring: it was securely placed, exactly when it should be. She decided not to test it, thinking it would be better to use it as a surprise, should Kumbo misbehave.

The centauresses were already out when she left the stall. Sean had hired some farm hands to begin cultivating the land: one of the lads had attached Suli and Samba to a cart with a harness from their waist, and was teaching then how to pull it. The cart was still empty, and the tauresses were driving it to the end of the enclosure. As they arrived there, the lad took Samba's collar and pulled it gently to the left, so that the mares turned a hundred and eighty degrees and began the way back to the stalls. The lad sat on the cart and watched as the mares pulled him.

"You go on the same pace, you girls!" he shouted, as he pulled the reins on Samba to make her walk slower and match her companion's steps.

Sheena and Tonga had been harnessed to ploughs and were learning how to pull them. Linda smiled to them:

"This is called work, dears," she said. "You must earn you keep here ... You follow what the boy tells you, right?"

The centauresses nodded. They looked splendid, their delicate human torsos shining under the morning sun, their just milked beasts upright as they pulled slowly the plough attached to their equine bodies.

"Out you go, then," said Linda, and she motioned to a third lad to come.

"You will teach our friend here how to chop wood, " she said. "Kumbo, this is Pedro, he will take care of you. I want you to do as he tells you, OK? He is a human and you must obey him." She turned to Pedro and whispered in his ear:

"I placed a ring around his balls. If he gets feisty, just press slightly this touch.," and she handed him the remote. "But don't use it unless it is necessary; we don't want the taurs to have pain, and we still don't know how they react when angry."

Pedro nodded.

"Clip reins on him and take him to the stack of wood," said Linda. Pedro did as she told him. Kumbo let himself be saddled; the lad clipped the reins on his collar and hopped onto his back. A hearty kick on his ribs set the centaur moving: he did not know that, but his career as profit maker to his human master had just begun.