The Center Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No… please. He’s ripping me apart. I’m all raw.”

“There, there,” I said, manipulating her nipples with my fingers. “This is for your own good.”

Justin’s body began to stiffen, he was going into overdrive now.

“Mnnh... mnh... grr!” he was right at the edge… about to cum, when he took a few deep breaths and it seemed the sensation drifted away just as quickly as it came.

He pulled almost all the way out, and I heard a slight gasp of relief from Jessica. At that very moment, he plowed full tilt back inside of her, repeatedly banging the head of his prick against her G spot again.

“Please,” she said weakly, her eyes beginning to lose focus, glazing over. Her body shuddered with multiple orgasms as he pumped faster and harder at her swollen pussy.

“Mnnh…” she moaned weakly.

Justin’s face twisted into a grimace and he let out a low growl.

“Grrrrr!!! Ahhhh! Yeahh! Mmm, God!”

His body went tense as the orgasm ripped from the base of his balls to the bottoms of his feet. He continued to thrust his way through the entire orgasm as Jessica’s body went limp as she lost consciousness.

Justin pulled his glistening throbbing cock from her wet pussy and she collapsed in a heap on the desk.

I stood over Jessica, Justin and I now fully dressed as her eyes opened minutes later. She squinted trying to clear her vision. I dropped her clothing in a pile next to her then glanced at my watch.

“That’s all the time we have for today.”

12