The Centerpiece

Story Info
Sharon takes her friends to a new club. Mark distracts them.
2.1k words
3.45
16.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entry was like any trendy restaurant or club - the line was long and the people waiting were dressed for a night of dancing, fun, and music. Sharon pushed us past the main line, though, giving us all a wink as she spoke over the laughing, already dancing crowd, "That's for the general admittance to the floor. We've got private table reservations!"

A nearby group of people in line shot us dirty looks and I wondered briefly how rare the seat reservations were. Sharon hustled us to the door guard - he was too big to be merely a bouncer - and quickly handed over the embossed card with the reservation number on it. The man took the card and examined it briefly before swiping it through a machine. The green light flashed and he nodded and opened the door for us, escorting us into the wall of music.

Inside, we were in a clearly in a special entrance room, on the safe side of a one-way mirror we could see the line of people already swaying in place to the beat as they handed over ID and waited for the final admittance to the floor. We were handing ID over as well, but the checker was comparing IDs to a list as he rattled off a series of rules about what was allowed and what wasn't allowed at the private table we would have access to. Within moments, we were settled into a booth with our food and drink orders whisked away by a waiter. The food wasn't why we were here, though Sharon promised the cooks were fantastic. Nor was it the music that most of the people we had passed were dancing to on the floor below us.

It was for the men walking towards the table. Sharon frequented here, and she had decided to treat us -- recently divorced, nearly married (and happy not to be), and happily dating and doting -- to her favorite place to relax.

There were two men, both tall and muscular, both more than enough eye candy to get a lady's attention. One was blindfolded. White, but just sun-kissed enough to glow a little even in the questionable light of the club. His light brown hair was not quite military short, and what features were not hidden by the padded and secured leather blindfold were handsome and strong. He was dressed only very sparingly -- dancer's shoes secured at his ankles to protect his feet and a low slung loincloth of a dark blue in some material that clung to his half aroused penis, framing it teasingly more than it covered him. The long line of his body was interrupted only by that barest of ropes across his hips that held the cloth in place. He had not an inch of hair on his body, the faint shine on his skin giving hint to waxing.

"I am Nisroc. This is Mark." The second man had a voice made for sex, the sort that made you wet just listening to, the sort that made you hard and ready to make scream and moan. He was something darker caramel, with dark hair and eyes that didn't quite catch enough light in the club to have a color past dark. He was shirtless, but unlike Mark, wore tight pants that laced at the crotch. He had a gold ring through one nipple and carried in one hand a box which he set down as he came even with our table. Nisroc cast knowing glances at us all, then with light touches encouraged Mark to stand in front of the table, guiding the blindfolded man in place. He let us look at the first man, then slid his hands along Mark's back, urging him silently to turn for us. The first man complied, turning into Nisroc's hands with a swaying step. They never stopped touching, Nisroc clearly in charge as he stroked his hands over Mark's skin and body. When Mark had turned fully towards Nisroc, his back to us, Nisroc stopped him long enough to slide his hands down and grip Mark's ass, kneading long fingers into Mark's flesh, fingers sliding teasingly beneath the cloth. Mark hitched slightly, leaning into Nisroc and pushing his hips back just enough to prove the loincloth no barrier to our eyes knowing that at least one finger pressed into him.

It seemed to amuse Nisroc and he teased at Mark's ass a few minutes longer before releasing him. Mark didn't move fast enough and the sharp sound of flesh on flesh sounded as Nisroc spanked him once hard. Mark didn't make a noise, just jerked straight, breath coming a bit sharp. Nisroc smiled slightly, his eyes on the blindfolded man in front of him as with more touches he encouraged Mark to complete his turn. The little loincloth proved just long enough to drape over the end of Mark's cock, only just barely keeping him from peeking indecency. Nisroc's hands ghosted up Mark's abs, tracing the lines of muscles until he paused to pinch both nipples. Mark twitched, lips parting just enough for a breath, and then Nisroc hauled Mark's arms back, throwing Mark's chest in straining relief.

Nisroc held him there, giving us a preview of what Mark would look like bound. Mark didn't object, he lifted his chin slightly, letting his head drape back as he took a deeper breath. Nisroc gave us a sly look and raised one eyebrow at us.

Sharon pouted at Nisroc, "No piercings? What are we supposed to play with?"

Nisroc grinned at us and dipped his head forward to bite Mark's neck. Mark made a noise then -- part grunt, part moan. Nisroc grinned again as he looked up from the bite, kissing the skin once before speaking, "Mark's new to us. Don't worry, the lack of piercing just means you can clamp his nipples and then pull them. Is he suitable?"

Sharon made a noise, all eager sex and nodded. "He is. I want him wet, Nisroc. Make him wet for us. You know how I want him bound."

We stared at her, not understanding what she meant. Mark did. He panted out in a gasp and groaned softly. Nisroc did, too, and he just grinned again, flashing us a wink as he leaned forward and licked Mark's shoulder. He released Mark and guided Mark's arms and hand up, behind their heads so that his arms and hands were not in the way of Nisroc's. Nisroc's hands then began a sensual dance over the lighter skin -- touching everywhere, occasionally pinching a nipple. When he finally guided his hands down to toy with the bare edges of the loincloth, we were nearly quivering with Mark. Hands disappeared beneath the cloth, between Mark's legs to rub and tease in ways we could only partially see. Mark's body twitched in reaction to the touches, little uncontrollable twitches as he shifted a little from foot to foot in the need to move into or away from the hands.

Nisroc left Mark then, abandoning him for the box. Mark stood waiting calmly, only his deep breaths and the faintly quivering length of cloth still clinging to his erection showing his arousal. Nisroc returned with rope and a ball gag. With soft words and guiding hands, he soon had the gag in place and Mark's arms tied -- elbow to elbow behind his back. Mark's hands were otherwise free, restrained in motion by the rope at his elbows. Mark was guided to the table, and directed to lay across the table's surface.

With little ceremony, Nisroc flipped aside the back portion of the loincloth to expose Mark's ass. At this point, I admit I was more distracted by the expanse of man on the table in front of me. I was aware that Nisroc was doing more preparations -- something that involved leather and lube. Mark's reactions were more fun to watch, though, the twitch of muscles in his back as he tried to suppress an instinctual response to something Nisroc did, the growing sheen of sweat on his skin, the look of concentration on his face that occasionally blanked into a soft moan of pleasure.

By the time Nisroc unlaced his pants to reveal his own straining hard cock, I had figured out what Sharon meant by "wet." Nisroc lubed himself and without further ceremony proceeded to soundly screw Mark. He pressed in with one long, slow thrust, only waiting for Mark's ready moan before starting up a hard, fast thrust. Nisroc reached forward and grabbed ahold of the rope still binding Mark's elbows, his other hand pressed down on the base of Mark's spine, and he used both grips to pull Mark into his pistoning thrusts and to hold him still against the padded edge of the table. It was not sex, it was a fuck of hips to ass so hard that the nearby tables turned at the sounds of the sex to watch. Mark didn't seem to mind, soon straining and panting out moans of pleasure around the gag. He struggled in Nisroc's grip, but the other man's grip was implacable. All Mark did was work up a sweat and display for us his rolling muscles in the struggle.

Nisroc stopped suddenly, and Mark cried out, almost angry sounding as he bucked in Nisroc's grip. The darker man grinned ferally and spanked Mark again, leaving a series of red hand prints to go with the reddening skin of his ass. Mark stopped struggling, breath coming in heaving gasps around the gag.

Nisroc hit his ass twice more, switching the hand holding onto the rope so he could redden the other cheek to his satisfaction. Finally, he thrust in and out of Mark once again, calling out to the other man in a dark order, "Squeeze, Mark. Let me know you want it."

Mark shivered, his body tensing. Nisroc's eyes fluttered closed and he pounded into Mark's ass in earnest, only a few moments later shivering in his release. Mark's entire body quivered with it, but the noises from behind the gag were mixed with frustration. He hadn't come. Nisroc's lazy grin as he moved his hips a few more thrusts told us that had been the man's plan. Nisroc pulled out, giving Mark another spank. Without straightening himself, Mark stepped back to the bag and pulled out an already glistening plug. Mark was blindfolded, but his needy whimper was of a man who knew it was coming. Nisroc pressed the plug in, slowly pressing the large plug until it settled properly in Mark's ass.

Mark was trembling again, struggling to breathe and accept the heat and weight in his ass. Nisroc let him lay there, taking time to clean himself and re-lace his pants. He returned to Mark, stroking his hands over the reddened skin in a soothing touch as he watched Mark with narrowed eyes.

Finally, he spoke, "Ready?"

Mark nodded mutely.

Nisroc curled his lips into a smile and helped Mark up. Then he did something wholly unexpected to the three of use new to this establishment. Nisroc guided Mark up onto the table. Once he was kneeling on the table, Nisroc removed the dancer's shoes, taking even that small bit of clothing away. Next to leave was the loincloth, leaving the other man bare to our eyes in every way save for his restraints.

Now I could see some of what Nisroc had done earlier. Mark had indeed been waxed and his balls had been gathered into a ball harness, pulled into relief by the material. Two cock rings gripped his penis, one at the base, and one just beneath his circumcised head. Most eye catching, though, was the small ring that hung from the tip of his penis.

Nisroc grinned and reached around to flick the ring for us, ignoring Mark's jerk at the touch. "Don't try to bend him or play rough here. Pull it out when you are ready for him to come, and if he starts to come, pull it out. I wouldn't normally let new guests play with one of these, but I trust you Sharon not to let Mark get hurt."

I stared for a long moment, before it finally registered, "Is... that a ... like a catheter plug?"

He grinned and cupped Mark's balls for a quick rub that left the other man shivering and whimpering again. "Yes. Now. Let me get Mark tied up the rest of the way and you ladies can enjoy watching him as you eat."

(to be continued, probably >.>)