The CEO Ch. 01

Story Info
CEO's wife self bondage mishap.
6.4k words
4.54
442.2k
139

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
965 Followers

Once again Sadkins116 and I are working on another story. You will eventually find a verity of fetishes, kinks, consensual and non-consensual sex, bondage, humiliations, and anything else we can imagine. With that said, this story is a work of fantasy and fiction. It is not based on anyone or any situation. If this isn't what you are looking for, then choose something else. However if you have enjoyed some of our other works, it begins now.

We do need to make the following statements. There are no minors in this story, period. In this story women are treated as property. That is not normal behavior and should never happen. But again this is fantasy not reality. Please try to separate the two and leave fantasy in your mind.

We welcome all comments and votes.

Rebeccasm

-

Rene stood at her front door saying goodbye to her husband, Warren, once again. He had just left with his protégé Jamie Baxter having returned from their last trip two days ago and now they were on their way to a big corporate meeting, negotiating a big deal of some sort. Warren was the CEO of a multi-national corporation and this was about some big time merger or something. Usually when there's this big a meeting it would take a couple days.

Rene was anxious for them to leave as she had plans. She watched as the limo pulled down the long driveway and out the front gate. As soon as she was certain they were gone, she walked into the study and called out. "Roger, I need you."

Roger, the gentlemen's gentlemen, was the head of household. He has been employed by the Miller family for over thirty years. Ever since Warren was ten. Roger was a fixture in the house and probably had more pull with Warren than she did.

"Yes Ma'am," Roger said as soon as he entered the study.

"I'm going to the summer cottage and I want my bag brought down and put into the Jag." Rene instructed.

"Yes Ma'am, should I summon James?" He asked.

James was their chauffer and Rene didn't want any of the staff to accompany her. "No I'm going alone, I've already had the cottage prepared and I want some time to myself. I'll only be a couple days and I'll drive myself." She answered and waved him off.

"Right away Ma'am," Roger answered and left the room. A few minutes later, he knocked on the door and announced that everything was ready.

Rene quickly grabbed her wrap and walked out the door. She tried to hide her excitement, but it was difficult. She had been planning this for a while. No she wasn't having an affair, or doing anything illegal. The next few days Rene was going to scratch an itch that had been burning deep inside her. You see Rene was into bondage. Over the last couple years, as Warren travelled more and more, Rene had turned to the internet like most people. At first it was shopping and social media, but over time she had discovered erotic literature. At first it was trashy romantic novels. Something she could never have around the house. After a while those trashy romance novels evolved into erotic stories. The more she read, the more explicit the story.

Over time Rene's passion turned to BDSM stories, particularly stories of women being captured and bound, forced into submission and used as a slave. She often fantasized about being one of those women, but could never work up the courage to go into any chatroom or talk to anyone about her deepest fantasies. For the last few months, Rene had slowly accumulated lots of toys, cuffs, gags, and other things. She would often bind her legs, cuff her wrists, and wear a collar while reading her favorite stories in her room. A few times she had almost been caught.

It was about a month ago, when Rene decided to push things a bit further. She had taken most of her fetish toys and implements up to their summer home up in the mountains, about fifty miles north of their primary home. Each week she would drive up to the house and tie herself up. Each visit she did a little more making it more and more difficult to free herself. Now that Warren had left for at least a couple days, Rene was going to push the envelope further than she had ever pushed it before. This time if everything went to plan, she would be restrained for hours, maybe even overnight.

As Rene drove down her driveway she could feel her body flush, her arousal grow and her pussy moistened. She laughed at the thought she might climax before she even got there the excitement was building.

The drive took about ninety minutes to get to the house. Their summer home was in an exclusive area with large lots and moderately large homes. Although they had neighbors it was relatively private. Rene knew she wouldn't be bothered but she still had to be careful not to be seen running around naked or bound.

She made sure she parked her car in the garage and closed the door. Grabbing her bag she scurried into the house. For the next couple of hours, Rene prepared for her adventure. She pulled out her box of toys and bondage equipment. Inside it were lots of things she had acquired over the last few months. Most of the items she hadn't used yet. Firstly because she didn't have the courage, and secondly just having them fueled her fantasies to the point of amazing orgasms being left home alone.

Rene went through the box, setting aside the hank of rope, nipple clips, anal plugs, shackles, paddles, floggers, crops and various locks and chains. What she did pull out were a pair of handcuffs, rubber ball gag, and a blindfold. Rene didn't want to get carried overboard at first. If everything went to plan, she would be trying everything out before she went back to the city.

Rene planned to stay a few days and wanted to build up to the climax of her stay when she would be completely helpless for several hours, maybe even overnight. But before that she had to make sure all her safeguards were in place.

First she placed the key to her cuffs in a locked box. Rene grabbed the box took it outside, and placed it near her garden. Rene placed it there so she would have to go outside to finally get free. Next she took the key to the lock box and placed it in the desk drawer in Warren's office and locked it. Rene knew that Warren had placed a camera in the office where their safe was located. Warren had told her about it and knew the camera was motion activated, but figured Warren wouldn't look at the video unless they were robbed or the alarm went off.

She then took the key to the desk and tied a string to it. The end of the string was placed in a milk carton and filled it with water. Rene then placed the milk carton in the freezer. Now all she had to do was wait until the water was frozen.

To pass the time, Rene opened a bottle of wine, filled her Jacuzzi grabbed some body oils, a shaving kit, and a couple of her favorite stories, and her diary. For the next few hours, Rene, took a long relaxing bath, shaved her body, drank her wine and read her stories and wrote in her diary. Rene's diary was her secret journal detailing her deepest fantasies and every time she had bound herself. It was her most secret possession. By the time she got out, her body was on edge and it was everything she could do to keep from grabbing a vibrator and masturbate.

Rene checked the milk carton and smiled. It was almost frozen. In another hour and it would be ready. To pass the time, Rene went out to their enclosed patio and drank another glass of wine, the sun felt warm on her naked body. Rene's mind was savoring every second fantasizing her being captured and trying to get free.

As she was anxiously waiting for the carton to finish freezing, the neighbor's cat strolled up to the patio door.

"Jasmine," She called the cat's name. Jasmine was more the neighborhood cat. It regularly visited whenever they were at the house. Rene opened the door and let the cat in. She picked it up and went over and sat down. As usual the cat snuggled up to her, its soft fur tickling her bare nipples. They sat there for a few minutes before Jasmine jumped down and went into the house. Rene started to go get it, but decided she would wait. Usually the cat snooped around and when finished would go back to the door to leave.

Finally Rene couldn't wait any longer and went to check the carton one more time. This time she was satisfied it was frozen and everything was ready. Taking a deep breath, she slipped on a sheer body suit that hid nothing but hugged her body and felt so sensuous. She loved how it felt. Pulling out the milk carton, she ripped it off the block of ice. Taking it to the bed room along with a small pail, she placed the block of ice in the pail with the string attached to the key hanging over the side of the pail. Next she climbed on her bed and hung the pail from a hook on the ceiling. Now if this worked as planned, as the ice melted the string would be freed and slowly lowered as the ice melted until she could reach it and free her hands. At worst case, the string would not lower until all the ice melted and then fall to the bed below.

Now the clock started, she grabbed a vibrator and slipped it inside her pussy and turned it on low. She knew it wouldn't be enough to get her off and it would run for hours set this low. Rene then slipped a ball gag into her mouth and latched it behind her head. Sitting herself down and started to cuff her hands behind her, but at the last minute, she decided to add one more safeguard. She set up a text message to Betty, Jamie's wife to be sent in ten hours. If she couldn't get out by then, the message would be sent to come to the summer house.

Betty was her best friend and she could trust her with her life, and although she would be humiliated if she found her like this, Rene knew she would keep her secret. With everything set, Rene put her hands behind her back and locked the cuffs around her wrists. She was now trapped until the ice melted.

At first she just lay on the bed, the vibrator buzzing deep inside her. But as time passed her body's arousal started to climb. After the first hour she was on the edge and her body suit was stained with her fluids. Rene needed more to feed her fantasy. Getting up she started to roam around the house, being very careful to avoid the three cameras located at the front and rear doors and office. She did go to the rear picture window and stood exposing her naked body to her back yard. She wanted to feel what it would be like to be exposed in public.

Rene was getting desperate, her body was right on the edge and she wished the ice would thaw so she could pound her pussy into submission.

Finally she went back to the bedroom to see if the key had dropped to where she could reach it. Unfortunately it had only dropped about a foot. Rene lay down and closed her eyes and drifted off into a fantasy. She had no idea how long she lay there, when she felt something on the bed. When she opened her eyes, there was Jasmine on the bed and nuzzling her legs. The feeling of its soft fur only increased her desire to climax.

Rene closed her eyes again and started to drift off relishing the feeling of being trapped and helpless. She could feel the bed moving and opened her eyes again. She figured it was Jasmine again, but when she saw what the cat was doing, she gasped.

The key to her freedom had dropped to just above the bed, and Jasmine was playing with the key. Rene struggled to her knees and tried to yell at the cat.

Jasmine looked at Rene and listened to her grunts, but didn't move. Rene turned to grab the key, when the evil cat grabbed the key in its mouth and ran out of the room. Rene jumped off the bed and chased Jasmine down the hall. Every time she got close, the cat ran in a different direction. Rene was getting frustrated. Even if she got close, there was no way to grab the cat. Finally she had an idea. The string was still attached to the key. If she could step on the string, maybe the cat would let it go. After almost ten minutes of chasing the cat, it ran out onto the patio. Just before he got to the door, Rene stepped on the string. Unfortunately instead of dropping the key, the string broke. Now the cat had the key in its mouth and was right at the door.

Rene dropped to her knees and slowly crawled closer to Jasmine. Just as she leaned forward to try to capture the cat, the door opened and out went Jasmine.

Rene sat there in shock. With the key gone there was no way she could get free. Rene sat there and cried. Unless she could think of something, her deepest secrets would be discovered.

Rene wandered around the house, trying to find a way to get the desk drawer open. The problem was the desk was very old and made of solid wood. She couldn't damage it because Warren would notice the damage. Plus, she didn't want to spend too much time in the office or Warren might notice the large video file if he checked.

Rene sat down at the kitchen table. Her mind going ninety miles an hour. This was her first real time doing self-bondage, and so far it didn't look good at her keeping her secret. Her only hope was to get the key and release her wrists, or Betty would be here in a few hours.

It took a while but a plan came together. She would go out to the lock box and break into that instead of the desk. All that meant was she had to go outside. Her original plan was that she wouldn't be going out until after dark to retrieve it. But if she waited that long, Betty would already be here by then.

Rene went to the patio door and slowly opened it. She poked her head out and peeked into the back yard. Seeing no one, Rene slipped outside slowly. Knowing she didn't want to be outside any longer than necessary, she slid alongside the house until she was at the end of the garden. Each step she took, her mind and body trembled. The further she was from the door, the more excited she was.

The garden look like a football field. For the first time ever, she regretted demanding such a big garden. That was when she heard something. She didn't know what it was, but she definitely heard something. She didn't know what to do, but quickly dropped to the ground trying to stay out of sight. A few seconds later, she heard it again, only this time closer.

Rene was starting to panic. The last thing she needed was to be caught outside nearly naked, gagged, and cuffed, trying to break into a lock box. It would kill Warren to think his wife is a slut. There would be no way to explain this. Rene covered her mouth to keep from making any noise, even though she was gagged. It must have been a nervous reaction. Slowly she crawled as close to the ground as she could until she reached the bush she hid the box.

Rene stopped just as she got to it. She listened intently for any noise. Hearing nothing but the normal things heard in her backyard, she turned around and tried to grab the box. This turned out to be a lot harder than she thought. It took her awhile to figure out how to position her body just to touch the box. Now she was sprawled out away from the fence, her legs spread to give her leverage, and her hands reaching back behind her.

The net effect was Rene's back was arched, her tits pointed up at the sun, and her legs spread wide showing off her glistening kitty. It took another few minutes to maneuver the box to where she could grab it.

Finally, Rene managed to grab the box but with it throwing off her balance, she couldn't crawl. Her only avenue of escape was to make a dash for the door. Rene didn't take the time to think about it, but struggled to her feet and mad a mad dash for the patio door.

Rene ran as fast as she could restrained as she was, but ran into the house and didn't look back. Once inside, she dropped the box on the floor and dropped to her knees. Rene's body was trembling. She wasn't sure if it was fear or excitement. She knelt there for a minute or so and all she could think of was how badly she needed to cum.

For the next two hours Rene tried everything she could think of to break in to the lock box. But this was their summer home and Warren hired out any repairs. There were no tools. At least no tools Rene knew how to operate. She finally gave up and went upstairs to her bedroom. She had no idea when Betty would arrive let alone if she would even come.

* * * * * * * * * *

Betty was sitting at home, reading her latest romance novel. It was about a young wife, kidnapped and sold into slavery. It was very hot. She was right at the place where the kidnappers had the wife cuffed, gagged and almost naked on her knees trembling. Betty was almost panting as she was reading, when her cell buzzed.

Betty picked it up and read:

Betty,

Please I need you. I'm at the summer home and I need your help. Please don't call Warren or Jamie. I will explain when you get here. Come in the patio door. I'll leave it unlocked.

Rene

Betty stared at the message. She didn't understand why Rene would send such a message. Why didn't she just call? That's just not like Rene. Betty jumped up and headed to Rene's summer home.

Rene has been Betty's best friend for the last couple years. She had known Rene for almost six years. She met her when Jamie served his first internship at Warren's company. By the time he finished his second internship, Warren had taken Jamie under his wing and was mentoring him. Warren hired Jamie right out of college and soon the two couple became quite close. Even though Rene and Warren were just old enough to be their parents. The age difference didn't seem to matter. Plus it helped that Rene and Warren could pass for early thirties, and were very fit and attractive.

The last year or so, Betty and Rene were almost inseparable. Rene sending this message and Betty dropped everything and headed for the summer home.

Betty drove up the long driveway, looking around to see if anything looked out of place. But everything was just as it should. She parked the car, and dashed around the house to the patio door. Once there she started to open it and run in, when she stopped.

What if she was robbed or kidnapped? Betty thought. What if they're still in there? Betty waited for a few seconds and slowly opened the door. She creped inside and listened to see is she could hear anyone. Hearing nothing, she went from room to room looking for Rene. Not finding her, she slowly climbed the stairs, and headed for the master bedroom. The door was ajar as Betty approached it, she could hear something in the room. It was muffled but it sounded like a person.

Betty touched the door and pushed. When she stepped in she froze.

Betty stood there in shock. It was as if it was taken from her book. Rene was on her knees, almost naked, gagged and cuffed. Betty's body actually shivered when she saw her friend.

"Rene what happened? Are you okay?" Betty yelled.

Rene couldn't say a word her mouth still gagged, only shook her head. Betty rushed over to the friend and pulled the gag out of her mouth.

Betty fired off question after question not letting Rene get a word in. Finally Rene yelled, "LET ME TALK!"

Betty stopped talking and stared at Rene. Her face a mix of confusion, embarrassment, and arousal. Her body tingling at seeing Rene helpless.

Rene took a deep breath and looked at Betty.

"I need to explain something. I wasn't robbed, or raped or anything of the sorts. You see...." Rene hesitated. "You see, I did this to myself." Rene exhaled and sat back.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
965 Followers
12