The CEO's Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My toys found their places on my night stand and I found my blindfold hanging on the post of my bed. I wore it from time to time while I touched myself. It was exhilarating thinking perhaps someone could see me or I was masturbating for an audience.

"Are you ready Brad?"

"Yes Domina."

I grinned wickedly and put the blindfold on him. It tightened in the back and I had it on snug. I took off my heels and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Here is the hearing part of the test. Where do you think I am?"

Brad lifted his head and pointed his face toward me.

"At the foot of the bed?"

"Good boy. I'm right at the foot of the bed."

I got up and as quietly as possible moved to his left side. I leaned down close to his ear.

"Where am I now Brad?"

He gasped softly and his body seem to shake.

"On my left side. Close to the bed."

"Right again. Good boy. Last part of the test. And listen closely."

I brought my step stool to the front of the bed and stood on it. I managed not to fall as I climbed up on to the foot board and held onto the posts. With cat like grace if I do say so myself, I jumped off and landed, legs spread onto Brad's waist.

I let out a soft moan and Brad groaned. I stopped to make sure he was ok before I continued.

"Are you alright Brad?"

With a strained voice he still managed to answer.

"Yes, Domina. You just surprised me."

Slowly I ground myself into his pelvis pressing his half boner into my panty clad pussy lips. Brad let out a gasp part moan and flexed his hands against the bed.

"Where am I now Brad?"

Still gasping Brad answered me.

"You're...on top of me...Domina! At my waist."

I reached over toward the night stand ready to move on to the next stage. I let my breast press against Brad's face and chest as I grabbed the cuffs. His hands were bound to my top posts and I turned to bind his feet to my bottom posts.

Watching him pull every once in a while had me in such a state. He was squirming under me in my own bed. Was I dreaming? Some one pinch me!

After a quick decision process I chose the flogger first. Slowly I reached back and dragged the leather straps up Brad's leg. The tingling effected was as I expected and I felt Brad's cock pulse against me. The straps went over his things and over my legs onto his torso and chest.

Brad had took to moaning softly like a kitten after it's dizzy from attention. I left the flogger drop and moved on to his pink pebble nipples. First I kissed around them but Brad got extra noisy when licked and nipped them.

"Domina! I am grateful to be receiving your touch. Your skin is so soft and your lingerie compliments your amazing figure. To be touched by you is to be touched by a goddess."

I felt heat on my cheeks. Was that a blush?! Oh my God. He was soooo sweet. I am gonna to eat him the fuck up! Enough fucking playing. I wanted real reactions now!

I picked up the candle and lifted it to my nose. The smell filled me and I felt my pussy clench. Fuck candles are sexy. I lifted it to Brad's nose.

"Last test Brad. You are pleasing me very much. I can honestly say you are better than any pet I've ever had. And this is still the first time we've played. Breath in deeply and tell me what scent you think it is."

Brad gave the candle a deep sniff.

"Is it Lavender?"

I checked the label and grinned. The scent was 'Lavender Meadows'.

"Wow Brad. That's right. Now for the next one."

Before I set the candle down I lit the wick allowing the scent to grow throughout the room. The second candle was Summer Flora and Brad had guessed flowers. I took that as a correct answer and gave him more praise.

The entire time we played I was conscious of how Brad and I were rubbing against each other. I could feel the wet fabric between us sticking and sliding together. I looked over to the night stand and saw the lavender candle had a pool of shining wax now waiting for me.

I brought out some aloe ointment from the drawer and placed it beside me. Aftercare is so important.

"Brad do you think you could hurt for me? Willingly?"

Brad nodded but did not give a vocal answer. That wouldn't do. I pinched his nipple softly and was pleased with the moan that had escaped him.

"Use your words Brad. Say Yes Domina."

"Yes Domina!"

"Good boy. Now try to be still this may hurt just a bit."

Slowly I poured out small drips of hot wax onto Brad's chest. He hissed and groaned, all the while practically stabbing a hole through my panties. I did my best to hold in my moans but my best wasn't that good. I could see him writhing and wriggling like a trapped fish and it was the sexy thing I have ever laid eyes on.

Eventually the movement became too shaky and I risked spilling the wax everywhere.

"Stop moving Brad. This part is over."

I removed the dried wax and had him cool down with some aloe ointment meant to sooth his skin. His appreciative moans were enough to tell me he was enjoying it.

My pussy had soaked my panties and was in desperate need of attention. I removed my panties and slowly made my way up to Brad's chest.

"Now Brad I want you to give another part of me praise. Stick your mouth out a few inches until you feel it."

His lips grazed my wet lips and I hissed at the contact. Almost immediately Brad dove into me licking and sucking all that he could get to. I had to grab onto the bed post and Brad's shoulder to keep myself from falling.

As quickly and intensely as he was moving his tongue I was ready to explode already. My moans became more urgent and louder. I was thrown off the edge of my orgasm as Brad's impressive tongue put the most delicious pressure on to my clit. My juice flowed down my legs and some onto Brad's face. He moaned and licked over the sensitive skin.

I practically scrambled to escape his mouth. My breath was out of control and my legs were still trembling. I sat on Brad's legs and was afforded a wonderful view of Brad's fully hard cock. Perfect fucking timing.

*********

I was usually on top for my sexual encounters. It wasn't often that I allowed a man to have upper hand in bed. I didn't trust anyone that much. For this situation I knew Brad needed to be led the right way at least one. By a good woman.

I had long removed his briefs and had found the right sized condom for his surprisingly impressive cock. After a quick douse of oil I was ready to do what I had wanted since I first saw this delicate little slice.

It was so mind blowing. Having good sex after such a long time of no sex was like a 5 course meal to a starving man. I gripped and pulled at everywhere trying not to float away and disconnect our bodies.

I left a few scratches on his chest and a passion mark or two on his pecs. At the end I was a gasping sweaty mess. I had enough strength to uncuff his hands. He did his feet and scooped me up in his arms.

We laid together, fitting almost too perfectly. As we slowly drifted off to sleep with heavy breath and sated hearts I knew one thing for certain. We were gonna have to take a day off tomorrow.

12