The Cerberus Incident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah."

She made an ugly face.

"You're not gonna turn into one of those walking dead things, are you?" she said.

Binkle made a frightened face, with his eyes wide open.

"Oh my God. Do you think I will?" he said.

Mary looked terrified. She covered her mouth with her hand. Binkle laughed.

"Don't worry about it. You gotta have an intact soul for that to happen," he said.

Mary just looked at him funny. It was obvious she had no idea what he was talking about. Few people did.

She shook her head and giggled.

"You're weird, Josey," she said.

She opened one of the large bandage pads, but when she started to put it over his wound, she stopped. The gash in his arm was nearly healed. Mary touched it lightly with the tips of her fingers.

"How did you do that?" she said.

Binkle shook his head and frowned.

"There are a lot of things about me you don't wanna know," he said.

Mary wiggled her ass on his lap. Her warm crotch rubbed along the hard ridge of his erection.

"Like what you got in your pants?" she said.

She watched his face, like she was waiting for what he was going to say. Binkle, though, didn't know what to say. Wasn't she supposed to be shocked, or ... something?

Mary put her arms around his neck. Her breasts, held back in the tiny bra, brushed his bare chest. She tilted her head to the side and kissed him. She moaned softly. Her tongue pushed against his lips until they parted and let it into his mouth. His blood surged. His cock throbbed in his jeans. As if Mary felt it, she moaned into his mouth again.

She pulled away and smiled at him.

"That was nice. You kiss good," she said.

"What about your boyfriend?" Binkle said.

They both looked at him. He was still unconscious in the arm chair. Mary sighed.

"He told me he always wanted to watch me get it on with another guy. Now's his chance," she said.

She slid off of his lap to the floor between his spread legs. Her eyes looked right at the bulge in the leg of his jeans.

"Oh my God. Is this thing for real?" she said, and ran her fingers down the length of the ridge.

"I'm afraid so," he said, and had a smirk on his face.

Mary reached for the buckle of his belt and looked at him with a frown on her lips.

"You say that like you're sorry about it," she said.

"Maybe not now, but you will be," Binkle said.

Mary pulled his jeans down. His cock jumped out and stood straight up. Her jaw fell open.

"Oh my God. It's so fucking huge," she said in a low, soft voice.

Binkle grinned. It was so cool when girls had a reaction like that. It made him feel so powerful.

Mary held his cock lightly in the fingers of one hand, like she was afraid she would break it if she squeezed too hard. She bent it to one side, then the other, inspecting it from all angles.

"Dude. Your dick is amazing," she said, and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"You think you're gonna like it?" Binkle said.

"Like it? I think I'm gonna fucking love it," Mary said.

She closed her hand around the shaft and squeezed tight. She must not have been worried about breaking it any more. Her mouth opened wide. She bent forward and sucked the head of his cock between her lips. She moaned with her mouth full. Her eyes bulged.

She was on her knees between his spread legs and put her other hand around the shaft of his cock. She moved her head back and forth slowly over the head and the first few inches. She was moaning and pumping the shaft with both hands at the same time.

Binkle groaned and closed his eyes. He laid his head back against the sofa. She was pretty good, especially for a girl her age. She didn't have Harmony's technique, but then, how many girls had over three hundred years of experience sucking on big cocks?

Mary pulled his cock out of her mouth. Her drool ran down her chin and she wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"God damn, dude. You got a big fucking dick. I wish my sister was here to help me with this thing," she said.

Binkle lifted his head off the sofa. She had one hand around his long, thick shaft, pumping up and down. Her eyes were locked on the swollen head.

"Your sister?"

"Oh yeah. She's always bragging about the big dicks she gets her hands on. I'd like her to get a load of this one," Mary said.

She licked her lips, then ran her tongue all the way up the underside of the shaft of his cock, from his balls to the slit at the tip of the head.

"Oh yeah. That's good. Suck on it some more," Binkle said.

Mary giggled. She stretched her jaw open and closed her lips around the head again and bobbed her head a little faster.

But she wasn't taking it deep enough. Binkle put his hand on top of her head and pushed her down, forcing a few more inches of his cock to the back of her mouth.

She gagged and reached up to pry his fingers off the top of her head.

"Dude? What was that? Are you trying to choke me or something?" she said.

"Relax. You're not gonna choke. I just think you can take it deeper," Binkle said.

His cock waved in front of him like a flagpole. Mary glared at him with dark, angry eyes.

"What do you think I am, a whore?" she said.

Binkle glanced over at the unconscious guy in the arm chair.

"Yeah. So?"

Mary had her hands on her hips. She glanced at her boyfriend, then back at Binkle, and giggled.

"Yeah. I guess I am. I kinda like being a whore for cute guys like you," she said, and cupped her boobs in her hands.

Binkle stood up. His huge, heavy cock bobbed and swung side to side.

"Where are you going? You're not pissed, are you?" Mary said.

Binkle shook his head. He put his hands on her waist and lifted her onto the polished dining table.

"I'm not going anywhere. We just got started," he said.

He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. She laid back and lifted her ass off the table so he could pull her jeans down, and he pulled them all the way down her legs and off of her feet.

He pulled her legs apart. Her pink pussy glistened with moisture. She barely had any hair on her mound. He looked up to her face. Was she really only fourteen? She looked older before, but now, with a bit of fear in her eyes, she looked young and innocent.

He bent down and lowered his head between her legs. His ears brushed the insides of her thighs. She giggled. He kissed the light hair on her mound and licked her warm, moist, puffy lips and she moaned.

"Oh God yeah. I love to have my pussy licked," she said.

Binkle ran his tongue up and down over her pussy lips. She moaned softly and tangled her fingers in his hair. He poked his tongue between her pussy lips and pushed the tip against the hard bump of her clitoris, and she moaned louder and her hips pushed up off the table.

He kissed the soft insides of her thighs.

"That tickles," Mary said, and giggled.

He pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy. She moaned and her hips pushed back against his hand.

"Yeah, baby. Yeah, baby," she said.

Binkle licked her pussy again, and flicked the tip of his tongue over her hard clitoris. He worked his fingers in and out of her wet slit. She was moaning and her hips were twisting side to side like she was trying to push him out from between her legs, and yet hold him there at the same time.

Binkle eased a third finger into her pussy. She was going to need a little stretching for what he had in mind next.

Mary's low moans changed to high-pitched squeals. Her hips were bucking up and her pelvis bone was bumping against his chin. It didn't take much to make this chick cum.

She was panting and giggling like a schoolgirl. He lifted his head from between her legs and wiped her juices from his face.

"Holy fuck, Josey. That was fucking awesome. I haven't cum that hard in so long," she said.

Binkle stood up straight. Her legs were wrapped around his hips.

"Then I guess it's just too bad," he said.

She looked up at him. Her eyes were confused.

"Too bad about what?"

"That I won't be back this way to take care of your needs."

He put his hand around the shaft of his cock and rubbed the head along her slit. Mary lifted her head off the table and looked down between her legs. Her confused eyes got wide and frightened.

"Holy shit. I forgot your dick is so big," she said in a soft voice.

"Yeah. This is the part where I'm sorry," he said.

Mary chuckled.

"There you go again being so sorry. What's up with that?" she said.

He pushed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Mary winced and reached down to push against his belly.

"Jesus, Josey. Go slow. It's my first time," she said behind her clenched teeth.

He paused. The head of his cock was smothered between her warm, moist pussy lips.

"Your first time?"

"Well ... My first time today," she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Binkle grinned and chuckled. He leaned forward and pushed his cock into her. It sunk in a few inches. Mary screamed. Her back arched off the table and her fingernails dug into his flesh.

"Oh God," she cried.

Binkle eased up. Her back dropped to the table again.

"That's what I'm so sorry for," he said.

He pushed his hips forward again. Another couple of inches of his cock slid into her pussy. Her back arched off the table and her heels dug into his lower back and she let out a low, deep groan. He worked his cock back and forth, sliding it in and out of her pussy.

"Does it hurt?" he said.

She looked up into his eyes and nodded.

"Does it feel good?"

Mary nodded, and then she grinned.

"Fuck yeah. I always wanted to get fucked by a big, fat cock," she said.

Binkle held her slender hips in both hands, rocking his own hips back and forth. Mary groaned each time his cock pushed a little deeper inside her.

"What about your boyfriend?" Binkle said, and looked over at the unconscious guy in the chair.

His mouth hung open, and he had a drop of drool running down his chin. Mary looked at him, too, and shook her head.

"He's got a lot of money and that's nice, but, I mean ... It's nothing like getting fucked by a big cock like you got," she said.

Binkle smiled.

"That's sweet. How much of it do you want?" he said.

He pushed forward with his hips. She yelped and grabbed his forearms with both hands and squeezed. Another inch or so of his cock sunk into her.

"I think that's deep enough," she said.

Binkle bent over her and put both hands on the table, on either side of her head. He rocked back and forth slowly, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy only a little bit. With a girl like her, he couldn't just start pounding away at her. He had to work up to it, give her time to take it all in.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open, panting and groaning. He was pushing his cock into her a little harder and a little faster. Mary didn't seem to object to it. From the way she was moaning and pulling him tighter with her heels in his ass, he would think she was really getting into it.

The table, though, didn't seem to be enjoying any of it. The way it was rocking and creaking on its legs, it felt like it might collapse any second. Mary was holding onto him with her legs, and Binkle was holding onto the table. He would have to hurry up and finish before it busted into splinters and he fell on top of her.

He stopped pumping with his hips. Mary was panting. She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Josey? What's wrong?" she said.

He straightened up between her legs. His cock was still about half in her pussy.

"I think we're gonna break this table," he said.

He pulled back from between her legs. His cock slid out of her pussy. Mary groaned.

"God. I feel so empty," she said, and pushed on her belly, just above her pubic bone.

Binkle took her hand and helped her sit up.

"Let's go over here," he said.

Mary slipped off the edge of the wobbly table and tried to stand up. Her knees were as wobbly as the legs of the table. She grabbed the edge of the table.

"Shit. I don't think I can stand up," she said with a nervous chuckle.

Binkle held her arm.

"I'll help you."

He guided her over to the sofa. His long, thick cock wagged in front of him like a stiff tail stuck to the front of his body.

He sat down on the sofa. His cock stood straight up from his lap. With his fingers, he motioned for her to come toward him. Mary put her hand on her hip.

"Who do you think you are? You're not my boss," she said.

Binkle put his hand around his cock, near the base, and pointed it in her direction.

"Right now I am your boss," he said, and grinned.

Mary glared at him for a long time, until the anger in her eyes faded, and she smiled.

"Yeah. I like it when you're the boss," she said.

She knelt in front of him and pulled his knees apart. She reached up and took his cock from his hand. Binkle grinned. It was like she was holding the end of a baseball bat.

She angled his cock toward her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked the head. She sucked it between her lips and moved her head back and forth a few times.

"Mmm. I love the taste of my pussy on your cock," she said.

She put the end of it in her mouth again and started sucking. Binkle closed his eyes. He loved the feel of her warm, wet mouth around his cock, almost as much as he loved the feel of her warm, tight pussy.

Mary had both hands around his shaft and was pumping up and down. Her head bobbed on the end of his cock. Binkle brushed her hair out of her face with his fingers. Her eyes looked up at him, and she smiled back at him, around the thick cock in her mouth.

She pulled his cock out. A big drop of saliva ran down his shaft and over her hands.

"Are you gonna cum in my mouth?" she said.

Binkle shook his head.

"I wasn't counting on it."

"That's good," Mary said and stood up. "You got fat balls, and I bet they got a lot of cum in them. I want all of that cum in my pussy."

She lifted her leg over his and straddled his lap. With one hand around his cock and one hand on his shoulder, she rubbed the head of his cock on her wet slit.

Binkle closed his hands over her boobs. Mary bit her lower lip. She lowered her weight a bit. The head of his cock pierced her pussy lips. She whimpered.

"Oh God. This is gonna feel so good," she said in a soft, whiny voice.

Binkle sighed. He had to agree. This was going to feel really good.

She let herself down and a few more inches of his cock slid into her body. She was wet, but she was still tight.

Binkle kept his hands on her boobs and gritted his teeth. It would be too easy to give in to the desire to put his hands on her ass and mash her all the way down on his cock. He wanted to fuck her, not kill her.

"Oh God ... Oh fuck," Mary said.

She rocked herself up and down on the top half of his cock. Binkle had his eyes squeezed shut and moaned. He loved the feel of her warm, tight pussy around his cock.

With her hands on each of his shoulders, she pushed herself down on his cock. It slid a few inches deeper into her pussy until it bumped up against her cervix, and she yelped.

"Damn. That's deep. How much of it do I have inside me?"

Mary reached down between her legs and put her hand around the shaft of his cock.

"You got about half of it, I think," Binkle said.

Mary moved her hand up and down his shaft, all the way up to where it was buried in her pussy.

"Jesus. I don't think I'll ever have a guy as deep inside me as you are," she said.

"Probably not."

Binkle slid his hands down her sides to the curve of her waist and helped her slide up and down on his cock. He moved her as slowly as he could. She winced each time she came down on it. That was about as fast as she could go, even though he would love to have been hard and rough with her. There were some advantages to fucking a girl who was half-human, half-daemon.

He closed his eyes. She felt fantastic on his cock, even if he couldn't fuck her as fast or as hard as he wanted. The corners of his mouth curled up in a smile. He was pretty lucky that he got to enjoy the warm, soft flesh of such a hot young girl.

He pushed into her a little faster with his hips. Mary was bent over him with her head on his shoulder, flinching and moaning.

"Here it is, Mary. You're gonna make me cum," Binkle said.

She didn't respond, as if she was too spaced out to hear him. He pulled her down hard on his cock. It throbbed and pulsed, and spewed gobs of hot cum deep in her pussy. He grunted and his hips bucked up with each surge of cum that flowed from his cock.

It was a few seconds before Mary lifted her head off of Binkle's shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Josey? Are you cumming?" she said.

"Uh ... Yes," he said, and groaned.

His cock throbbed and spit more cum into her pussy. Her eyes blinked and bulged wide.

"Inside me? You're cumming in me? God. That feels so awesome," she said.

She sat up straight over him and bounced on his cock like she was trying to impale herself on it. She threw her head back and screamed. Binkle grabbed her boobs to hold onto her. It looked like she was going to fall over backward and land on her head.

She kept bouncing on his cock for another minute or so, then she slowed and leaned over him again, panting. He was breathing hard, too. He was used to fighting vampyres and zombies and other nasty undead things. So why was it that fucking the hell out of a fourteen year old girl took so much out of him?

Mary reached down between her legs. His thick cum was leaking out of her pussy and running down that shaft of his cock, over his balls and onto the cushions of the sofa.

"Shit, Josey. That's a lot of cum. I knew you'd have a lot. Shit. My Mom's gonna kill me for that mess," Mary said.

"It's a good thing that thing out there didn't get its hands on you, or we wouldn't be in here making a mess all over your Mom's couch," Binkle said.

Mary smiled at him. She reached out and touched his cheek. She was still moving up and down on his cock.

"Josey?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"I love to get fucked in the ass. You wanna fuck my ass?"

Binkle opened his mouth to answer. Before he could speak, the light from a pair of headlights flashed across the walls of the room, and from outside was the sound of a vehicle coming up the driveway. They both looked toward the front windows.

Mary grabbed one of the pillows with a red fringe and held it over her bare boobs.

"Shit. I hope that's not my Mom and Dad," she said.

Binkle lifted her off of his cock. It came out of her pussy with a wet slurp, and another deluge of his cum spilled on the cushions.

He deposited Mary on the sofa and stood up. He pulled up his jeans, stuffed his long cock down into the leg and went over to the window. He pulled aside the curtain and looked out. In the driveway was a pickup truck. On the door of the truck were the words "City Dog Pound".

"It's not your Mom and Dad," Binkle said.

He opened the door and walked out. Behind him, Mary came to the window to peek out.

The driver was standing next to his truck with his hands on his hips, looking around at all the pink heads on the ground.

"What the hell happened here?" he said.

Binkle nudged one of the heads by his foot. "Worst case of rabies I ever saw."

The dog catcher walked over, stepping around the heads. They had all stopped snapping. Mary had come out of the house and was standing on the porch, with her hands over her chest.

"Somebody's got to tell the owner," the dog catcher said.

Binkle crouched and peeled the melted collar from the poodle's seared neck. Attached to the collar was a small metal tag with a name and an address.

"I'll do it," Binkle said.

* * * *

He pounded on the door a few times until it finally opened. An old man peered out at him.

"Yeah? What the hell do you want?"

Binkle held up the collar.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid I killed your dog."