The Ceremony

Story Info
You ascend in a ceremonial fashion.
1.6k words
3.88
8.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd silently watches you. Butterflies flap their wings wildly in your stomach and your skin feels warm. You're nervous. You're trembling. And yet, you're also excited. Although you don't know what's about to happen, you know that it signifies your ascension from a trainee to a full-fledged servus.

A man walks out onto the stage and stands in front of you. He removes your black cloak, the symbol of your trainee status. You now stand in the center of the amphitheater completely naked. Your nipples harden in the cool breeze. The man turns to face the crowd, your black cloak raised in one of his hands. "Naked does she present herself," he bellows.

"Naked does she present herself," the crowd echoes back. The man turns to face you again, tossing the cloak aside. He places a hand on your shoulder and pushes you down to your knees. "On her knees does she offer herself!"

Again, the crowd echoes him. The man walks behind you and parts your legs. You feel cold metal shackles clasp around your ankles. He steps in front of you, a pillory designed for your head and wrists in hand. The intimidating wooden contraption is affixed to you in a matter of seconds. He pushes your torso down so that your face is only a few inches from the stage floor and your rear is up in the air. "In bondage does she find her freedom!"

"In bondage does she find her freedom!"

The man disappears behind you once again. "The girl now exists on the cusp of ascension. She will now recite the creed with pleasure whilst receiving the painful kiss of the whip, for pleasure and pain dance together in aeternum."

You take a deep breath to steady yourself. Sure, you have been whipped before, but never in front of so many people. Never in ceremony. You feel so exposed. Your skin is so sensitive to everything around it. Your heart pounds like a drum in your chest. But you're determined to do this - to do this correctly, and reach that higher place for yourself.

"Begin," the man bellows. You open your mouth to speak, but the whip comes down on your arse with almost cruel force. A pained yelp bursts from your lips and echoes around you. You grit your teeth. "He is Master, I am slave," you begin. The whip comes down again and you bite into your lip to hold back a scream. "He is owner," another lash causes you to cry out. "I-I am owned." The whip comes down three more times. Tears are now streaming from your eyes. Your breathing is shaky, erratic. "H-H-His...will...is everything." Another three lashes. Another agonized cry from your lips. "Mine...is...nothing..." You can barely breathe. You inhale deeply and another crack of the whip knocks the wind out of you. Quickly, you manage to catch your breath. "He is t-to be pleased and I-I a-am to please." The man starts swinging the whip at your ass with wild abandon, not giving you a second to think of anything but the pain. "Why is this!?" You grit your teeth in and steel yourself. The pain is cruel, more intense than any beating you had received before it. "FOR I AM A SLAVE!"

The man stops. You sob uncontrollably. Your arse feels like it has been lit on fire and the heat and anguish radiates throughout your body. However, you also feel an intense sense of pride. You are immensely proud of yourself for enduring it, for managing to get the words of your creed out while under the whip.

"She will now be cleaned. Her old self will be washed away and her new self will emerge," the man bellows. Two women come to kneel on either side of you. They gently wash you in rose-scented water, cleaning your face and body with deft hands. "You did well," one of them whispers softly to you. "The hard part is over now." After they clean and dry you, they apply oil to your body. They massage a generous amount on your rear. You bite your lip as they touch the stinging flesh, but you know that it is necessary to prevent scarring.

Once they have completed their work, the two women leave you. "Now she will be used. The Magnificum Dominum will now do with her what they please. In servitude will she experience pleasure."

"In servitude will she experience pleasure!" The crowd cheers loudly. They must be proud of you as well by the sound of it. Despite yourself, you smile.

Two men come out. They are wearing golden masks and red cloaks that denote their position. One of them kneels in front of you, his manhood already hard and throbbing and glistening with precum. Without waiting for any sort of direction, you open your mouth wide. He pushes his member into your mouth and places one hand on your head. There is a slightly salty taste to him, but you don't mind it at all. Slowly, he begins thrusting into your mouth. Though he is being quite gentle, you know it isn't for your benefit. This must simply be how he likes to do it.

The second man disappears behind you. You feel his cock run over the lips of your sex a few times before he pushes it in, completely filling you in one stroke. You moan around the man in your mouth. You're now being penetrated and fucked from both ends. Both men seem to match pace with each other, so that when one pulls back the other pushes in.

You can hear the crowd. Moans and groans echo throughout the amphitheater. Are they having sex as well? They must be. The atmosphere exudes sex. You imagine all those people, turned on by watching you, now in all manner of positions, sating their desires. The thought of it arouses you even more.

The man in front of you picks up his pace. He now thrusts aggressively into your mouth, hitting the back of your throat and making you gag a bit. Suddenly, he buries himself in your throat and stays there. You can't breath. Something inside of you tells you to struggle, but you remain perfectly still. You are there to be used, not to deny him what he desires. He pulls back for a moment, allowing you to catch your breath before thrusting back in to repeat the process.

The man behind you fucks you harder. You can feel him quickly thrusting in and out of the hot, wet folds of your pussy. His fingers dig into your ass. It hurts, but the pain is nothing in comparison to the intense pleasure you feel. In your mind's eye, you can almost see his hardness moving in and out of you. Stretching you. Filling you. Using you.

Before long the two men switch places. You moan when you taste your juices on the man's cock. He groans loudly as he fucks your mouth. Is he close? You work your tongue as he pistons in and out of your orifice, trying to coax his seed out of him.

And you succeed. In a matter of minutes, he begins to flood your mouth with his cum, his cock throbbing violently. It's salty, and even slightly bitter, but you lick every drop of it from the head of his cock. He pulls out, stands, and disappears behind you.

You can now see the crowd. Just like you thought, everybody is having sex. There are men receiving blowjobs from women, men receiving blowjobs from men, women being eaten out by men, and women being eaten out by women. There are men fucking both genders and men being fucked by both. Every sexual pairing you can think of is now displayed in front of you, fucking each other.

"You may cum when you wish," the man behind you says, never breaking his stroke.

"Yes, Sir," you reply. "Thank you, Sir."

He fucks you hard, pounding into your cunt with all the force he can muster. You close your eyes. The sounds of sex bombard your ears as it echoes loudly in the amphitheater. The scent of sex wafts throughout the air. The taste of cum still fills your mouth. And the feeling of being fucked, aggressively and roughly fucked, causes shockwaves to emanate throughout your body.

Before long, your orgasm hits you like a tidal wave. Your pussy convulses on the man's member. You bite your lip to keep from screaming. Your body trembles. It never subsides fully. Every time the man thrusts into you, a little tremor goes through your body. The Dominus doesn't last much longer. Soon after your orgasm, his cock throbs violently in your sex as he fills it with his seed. He stays buried within you until he is finished. Then, he leaves.

The man in the leather mask unshackles your feet. He removes the pillory. Gently, he helps you to your feet. Your legs are shaky and you're unsure that you could stand without his help. "She will now be dressed in the garb befitting a servus!" Everybody was still engaged in their own sexual activities, but you see a few faces turn towards you.

The two women from before come out. They put silver bracelets on your wrists and a matching set of anklets on your ankles. "These signify her bondage, and her freedom," the man yells. The two women then put you in a sheer white dress that barely covers your rear and leaves nothing to the imagination. "This dress signifies that she is forever exposed to her Master, no matter what covers her body!" Then, they clasp a leather collar around your neck. "And the collar signifies her station! From this day, until your last day, you are a servus, a slave!"