The Ceremony Ch. 02

Story Info
Calina and Sierra enjoy the statue together.
791 words
4.38
37k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calina cupped her hands together and helped the naked Sierra climb up on the statue and lower herself on its glistening cock. She watched in amazement as the smooth, veined stone cock slowly parted Sierra's lips and then inch by stony inch entered her soaking pussy. Looking at her face, she noticed it suddenly change as her eyes went glassy and she somehow seemed to leave herself.

Calina knew that, even though the statue looked motionless to her, it had taken Sierra in its arms and was pumping its powerful hips back and forth as it thrust deep into her friend again and again. While watching her friend move herself up and down on the giant stone organ, she knew that Priapus was fucking her friend like only a god could do.

Sierra was trembling now, hanging on the edge of her orgasm, her juices flowing out over the carved cock, the muscles in her arms and legs were tight and bulging as she strained in the intense pleasure, giving herself completely to their god. Calina looked at the sculpted ass of the god, wondering what it looked like as its cock plunged into her. She reached her hand out to touch its ass and as soon as her fingers touched stone, it came to life.

She could now feel the incredible muscles flex under her hand as it thrust its cock deep into Sierra, who now moaned, obviously in the midst of her first orgasm. Calina, moved over and began to run her tongue on the statue's enormous balls, feeling the warmth and tasting the juices that had run out of Sierra.

The young woman looked up at the statue's face and saw it looking down at her hungrily and as if hypnotized, she grabbed onto it and climbed up it, carefully moving around Sierra until she was able to hook her legs over the shoulder. By holding its head, she could bring her pussy over in front of the god's face. Its hot breath rolled over her as she waited for it, waited for its tongue.

In a moment, she felt it snake into her, plunging deep into her wet opening, going deeper than she had felt anyone's tongue go before. It explored her, probing the delicate folds of her deep, wet sex. Then, it slowly recoiled from her, curling around in broad circles as it withdrew, filling her with sensation where she had never felt anything before. The long tongue moved up her slit like an enormous python, opening her lips until it found her clit.

In long, everlasting strokes, the tongue slid over her clit and kept going and going, filling her with an electric sensation that drew her closer and closer to... yes, yes. She came, nearly losing hold of its head, as her cunt pulsed again and again... and again. The long tongue slipped off her clit and gently caressed her thighs and ass as she recovered from the incredible pleasure.

Glancing down beneath her, she watched as Sierra writhed climaxing again, moaning loudly. When she calmed again, the god then began fucking her in earnest, obviously releasing itself to enjoy the pleasures of Sierra. Calina held onto its head, feeling its breath rushing over her pussy as the statue finally arched its back and came, flooding her friend with its essence. It soon flowed out of Sierra's pussy and ran down the statue's cock onto its balls and thighs. After a few moments, the powerful hands lifted Sierra off its cock and placed her on the ground. It then reached up to Calina, and with one last swipe of the tongue over her ass, it put her down next to her friend.

The two women stepped aside, while several other women approached the statue, each preparing themselves for what Calina and Sierra had just enjoyed. Without turning to watch the next woman gorge herself on the stone cock, they grabbed their clothes and headed back down the dirt pathway, nodding their heads to the other women in line.

"How can I ever look at a man the same," Calina asked.

"It is difficult, but you must. You must make the men feel they please you and you must please them, for if they feel your affection lies elsewhere they will surely try to discover what we yearn so much for."

"And if the men find out?"

"Surely you know they will punish us, perhaps kill us. They will see our worship as blasphemy. We must act as if Priapus is only a stone idol we pray to, they must never know how we adore and adorn it with our bodies."

Calina nodded, wondering how she could learn to touch a human man again.